The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-07-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I am sure the room service knew and is in cahoots with the girls.

I actually prefer hotel, much better towel and facilities, and usually you need not walk past the counter.
Which hotel have you been to before? Admittedly not ML, but I visited hotels for services and the hotels weren't better than condo though.
Old 17-07-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Visited Rui Rui recently.

She indeed has those young intern looks.
Looks- not attractive at the 1st sight. But it grows.
Very gentle and nice spoken lady - XMM
She knows her job well.

Is it normal for her to keep her shorts on? Or just got me.

Rtm - yes.
Old 17-07-2023, 01:36 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-amy/

Think there was an enquiry on this ml but the lead gone cold. Didn't do any recce for her as she was not very near my workspace but just happen I was nearby this week so decided to make this appointment with her.

Once again, so far I saw no mr-s in this forum. There are reviews far and wide on the sites but normally I tend to ignore those. Normally ml-s who have been around slg for a while without mr can get a bit worrying but I decide to gamble.

Location is again somewhere I have been before. Can walk from mrt if you have the time but easier just to take a bus. Slight shelter so better get your brollies.

For Amy,  when I first saw her, it reminded of Motoko from love hina. Slightly slitted eyes, young and pretty good looking dressed in an over sized t shirt. At least we are on to a good start. To be honest, she looks prettier than my photos in my opinion.

Her place kept nice and tidy. So for bros who don't like mess or weird room smell, don't worry about this.

Massage was light. So not really going emphasise anything for this part.

Initial feel was quite cold but after talking for a while, feel she was ok, maybe shy. Did giggle a bit. Overall feel is she is pretty demure. She is actually quite nice after the ice is broken.

Will highlight some part the sensual

- s/n, in cute panty. 4.5G. Light kisses

- Average boob size(suits her), nice and soft to touch. Did not zhut. Looks good for a slim body.

- lay beside you to do the hj. Feel hj was really nice and comfortable. Did not have trouble getting my soldiers out quickly.

Feel I should leave her a mr as she has been around for a while(close to 3 months) without a mr and should not be ignored to be honest.
Old 17-07-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Her new name is Amei, on SLG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Don't see her listing as Quinny.
She has reverted to Amei.
Old 17-07-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 4
unbrokensquid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunbrokensquid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunbrokensquid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any reviews for Ice?
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/ice-massage/
Old 17-07-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinvp View Post
Agreed about the danger, as I was caught once at a hotel at jalan sultan because the recept was right in front of the entrance.

Anyway, Amei’s current office is safe as I have been there at least 4 times with different ML/FL.

Then again, anywhere can be subjected to a raid.
Amei finally back, last time visited her was maybe 4 years ago. Now probably fully milf. used to walk up the slope to the condo where can see us waiting around the gate, lol.

her current office, I went for Thai FLs before. This one need to bypass counter front center to get to lift. Got once was waiting for lift and got called back to counter to register, but that was before name change. Lift is maybe 2 steps away from counter only la.

Might wait for her condo..she saying next week or something
Old 17-07-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried amei already ? Still as good ? Pretty and boobs still as good ?
Old 17-07-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
She knows her job well.
Rtm - yes.

Wanted to try her but become reluctant when looking at her description and pictures .....
Boobs: Natural & Soft 32A
Height: 156cm
Weight: 45kg
If want a small build ML will go for Baby...still have something to grip...
Old 17-07-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
I'm noob also, but I think it's because got reception. Condos that have guard ask too much are generally not preferred by bros here. But at least condos may have multiple entries and can avoid guard one. But hotel usually must walk past the counter/reception.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Even if no one noticed the number of visitors to the room, room service will notice the number of towels to replace.
Actually depends la. I still remember last time there was this hotel where a lot of MLs will operate from. You can easily enter the lift area without the reception knowing (many guests they won’t check). Then the lift is good cos no need card to tap you up.
As for the room service the ML also say they will tip room service to help give them more towels and clean up the used towels. No biggie.
Old 17-07-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Wanted to try her but become reluctant when looking at her description and pictures .....
RR not so tall and also not so heavy. Prob closer to 150cm and 40kg. Definitely nubile body type.
Old 17-07-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually depends la. I still remember last time there was this hotel where a lot of MLs will operate from. You can easily enter the lift area without the reception knowing (many guests they won’t check). Then the lift is good cos no need card to tap you up.
As for the room service the ML also say they will tip room service to help give them more towels and clean up the used towels. No biggie.
There were two such hotels, one at one end of Orchard Rd and the other was not in Orchard Rd, but not far from Orchard. If you are referring to the latter, while the chambermaids collected tips for supplying extra towels, I heard the hotel security was working with the Police and would provide info on suspected MLs/FLs operating in their hotel. Hence, this hotel was often raided, and many working girls were caught there. Despite this being a frequent occurrence that happened repeatedly, many newly arrived working girls (on the advice of their agents) continued to book into this hotel, thinking that the hotel was conducive to operate in.
Old 17-07-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yes, that legendary 4 star hotel. Good location as well

Dedicated floors even for ML and FL. The cleaning staff there were happy to get tipped for more towels.

Sadly was gone due to covid
Old 17-07-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Her new name is Amei, on SLG.
This one? https://sglonelyguy-24.com/amei-massage/
Old 17-07-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1426706 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got ML recommendation for TiongBR area? Regular ML relocated, so looking for alternatives!
Old 17-07-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
She knows her job well.
Rtm - yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
RR not so tall and also not so heavy. Prob closer to 150cm and 40kg. Definitely nubile body type.

Obviously and Normally we have to discount towards negative side from whatever dimensions given on her website.
So 156cm become 150cm and 45Kg become 40Kg...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1