The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-05-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

if a Phil maid ask you to visit to her home together with her during her vocation period, what is the best approach to handle that question?

1. any risk or danger to your life if go there ?
2. the best way to reject?
3. if you want to go, any budget ?

just explore various options and suggestions
Old 28-05-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Should I ask innocently, do you use condom with your GF ??

No Offense
bro if you want to treat the maid as gf and plan to marry her or have baby with her in the future, anything can go.

Otherwise i think maid is for casual sex and gf is for building a family in the future

There are really good maids that much better than the sg gfs, and also lot bad ones just chasing $$
Old 28-05-2015, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
if a Phil maid ask you to visit to her home together with her during her vocation period, what is the best approach to handle that question?

just explore various options and suggestions
1. Don't do it too many times n there is no risk of danger to your heart. What is your propensity to assume risk?
2. Just say next time, leave not approved. Just say no.
3. Depends. What is the lower limit n upper limit. Give a budget of $500 should suffice. That country is not expensive to travel. Bear some gifts for the family.
Old 28-05-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
iPussy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
1. Don't do it too many times n there is no risk of danger to your heart. What is your propensity to assume risk?
3. Depends. What is the lower limit n upper limit. Give a budget of $500 should suffice. That country is not expensive to travel. Bear some gifts for the family.
Tiagong you sound experienced.
Any story to share o not?
Old 28-05-2015, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are really good maids that much better than the sg gfs, and also lot bad ones just chasing $$
I have seen enough girls, in relationship, end up on casual sex, after a few drinks with colleagues and in clubs

And I have seen enough maids who are very loyal to their Singapore asawa - only one at a time.

I am not saying it is ok to go Raw, but, it is subjective. And upto each person / girl's trust level whatever

if you must use condom at all times, then include wife / gf also. You never know of they screw some other guy when you are not around to satisfy - right ?? And for that matter, there are disease that spread, even with condom- and I am not kidding- look up HSV for a start.

Quote:
I will answer for 1 and 3

Risk / Danger

Parts of Philippines are so safe, and other parts, you can get killed for no reason other than you lost a bet, or didn't respect somebody... and in other parts, you can get kidnapped with a 1 million $ ransom demand, but the kdinappers will end up settling for 1,000 $ when they find you are not rich- or sometimes, they will still kill you than release you

Philippines is wild wild west, depending on where you go, or the safest place, again, depend on where you go.

Generally, the southern side is the kidnap central, though in the North Luzon also there is communist entrepreneurs who occasionally kidnap some visitor to supplement their 'people's economy'

So, find out which part of PH she want you to go

Budget

Budget can range from 1,000 $ to 10,000 $, depending on who or where you girl is from

Sample 1

If she is from a reasonably educated family, with Real Good Values (Not the Church values - where they say go rob and then seek confession), they will take care of you, make you spend little, if at all, and will be embarrassed to accept any gifts from you, other than chocolates, and will get a bit upset if you host the family for a good dinner. No kidding. and this type will be also upset if you stay in a hotel, instead of their house (if they have a spare room).

So a 1,000 $ can go a long way. And a island getaway in Boracay, for example, for you and your girl can set another 1000 $ at the most, including hotel and all. And if the family is decent enough, they will make sure your stay if comfortable and give you privacy.

And knowing you are not a endless money pit, will arrange travel in normal busses and such.

Sample 2

And on the other hand, if you land with a 'typical' Family with the media having brain washed them of the impression that 'foreigner=limitless funds/money'

If you got caught with the second type, the family will make you move to a 5 star hotel and then then family move into your hotel, take over the hotel pool and all, and make you host the family and extended family for holiday to Boracay or wherever

or suddenly remember and remind and insist that you are God Sent to the family, and it was God's Plan all the while for you to turn up, so they can celebrate Grandma's 90th Birthday, in Grand Style with a Strip show, Live Band, a dozen Roasted Pigs etc etc . ..

Or they really want to ensure you see the best of Filipino hospitality, by making you spend for a 'cousin's graduation party or some other Grand Celebration, for which you are just there in time.

Or you are just in time, to witness the debut of the youngest member of the family, and you got to spend for the whole program, and again, don't forget, you are God Sent at the right time, to ensure the youngest sister of the girl has the best day of her life. It's your responsibility not to screw up her best day.

And the above types will insist you must not take public busses, so it will be a private car, all at your expense of course, so a travel of 1,000 peso by a good aircon bus becomes 15,000 peso, and No, they will feel offended if you insist on you taking a normal regular bus (of course, at 15,000 peso you can bring the family along - so it's win-win for the family)

Then budget 10,000 $ for the trip :P Or more

I have seen and got caught in both, no kidding.

And I have had embarrassing moments in the past, before I become wiser, where the girl introduce me to the husband and claim they are not good, but the husband tag along when we go dinner and then husband want to join for a island getaway - don't ask me the logic

In Conclusion:

Choice is yours. Always have an exit plan. And always remember, if you are going to spend say 2,000 $ or more, on one girl, that money can, on a regular day, buy you hot dates with hot hot 4 Star girls in Manila Gogo Bars, at ~ 200 $ Each * you can enjoy 4 to 6 different hot girls. or in AC, do a dozen girls plus, if you manage your time carefully.

Or stick with one girl instead as planned.

I am not going to give any cost comparison if you get caught by a "Foreigner is Walking ATM" girl.

And importantly again

have an Exit plan.

If things are going bad, do some back up plan to get the hell out of Dodge City

If the first two days are seeing your money going faster than your pissing after jugs and jugs of Tiger beer, it's better to suddenly remember you need to get back to Singapore or run to another country to save the Princess of England or rescue the Economy of Greece (no, don't fly to England or Greece - just disengage and continue your fun time in another city - as long as you have done some plans ahead)

Pardon my long winded experience - just a bit sleepless tonight !!

Last edited by etsys; 28-05-2015 at 02:32 AM.
Old 28-05-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 10
iChop69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Good advice. Ask me how I know?
Old 28-05-2015, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
infernosaber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well i'm not sure if this thread fits my post but still its been fun!

Was bored, to summarize, wechat, indo maid, chat, need some financial help, quoted, target. Well i think she has a daughter at her hometown and she needs the cash for her high school, so met up with her late at night.

Was kinda frightening though as it was late night, and the freaking carpark was one huge ass carpark, not mscp. Picked her up, well looks wise its quite typical, mid 30s, nice complexion though, but very thin (saggy small boobs sadly :/), went to a corner where its dark and we went to the back of the car.

Wow i haven even position myself comfortably she came and french as if she's damn hungry! Ask if she can take her top off, no hesitation, some more frenching and fondling and got my pants down she began blowing. Initially Little bit of tickling of the tip, some small suction on the balls, wah damn shiok. And justttttt when things getting hotter, this freaking car swung in, we both keep our heads low and stay freaking still. Thank god i off my engine, i dont think he sees us but my boner died immediately.

Well after that back to ops again, i began roaming her body all over, and thats when the suction got intense man, no hand tuggies at all, her head keep bobbing up and down, balls gurgling, unload in her mouth, she spit it out, clean up, gave my brother a peck and a good game well played.

Well about the 'financial help' i guess its good for her skills? Not ex but rather i think i feel that underpaid her? But still it was a crazy experience all thanks to that car and her!

Well i'm keeping her for myself as of now, I don't really wanna jeopardize her work here anyway, but if properly & respectfully exchanged i dun mind giving

Off to a good sleep!
Old 28-05-2015, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro if you want to treat the maid as gf and plan to marry her or have baby with her in the future, anything can go.

Otherwise i think maid is for casual sex and gf is for building a family in the future

Well said and just on the safe side as she may also fool around when she is not with you, unless very sure that she is solely yours. Doing RAW also one risk of getting her pregnant and things will very messy.
Old 28-05-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

I will answer for 1 and 3

Risk / Danger

Parts of Philippines are so safe, and other parts, you can get killed for no reason other than you lost a bet, or didn't respect somebody... and in other parts, you can get kidnapped with a 1 million $ ransom demand, but the kdinappers will end up settling for 1,000 $ when they find you are not rich- or sometimes, they will still kill you than release you

Philippines is wild wild west, depending on where you go, or the safest place, again, depend on where you go.

Generally, the southern side is the kidnap central, though in the North Luzon also there is communist entrepreneurs who occasionally kidnap some visitor to supplement their 'people's economy'

So, find out which part of PH she want you to go

Pardon my long winded experience - just a bit sleepless tonight !!
bro thanks, you really have lot of experiences with maid in Phils, think maybe you know them better than SG girls, and like them better than locals ... your very informative sleepless night ...

I checked the place she lives ... the dipolog city ... on the southern Philippine island of Mindanao, seems a dangerous place

Bro you been there before, or in the mindanao island before, any information or suggestion ?

If I decide to go ... i means if only ... will like to have some drink and chat with you before any real action
Old 28-05-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Well said and just on the safe side as she may also fool around when she is not with you, unless very sure that she is solely yours. Doing RAW also one risk of getting her pregnant and things will very messy.
ya bro, playing safe always best option .
Old 28-05-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -115 / Power: 0
chocochipman chocochipman

Hi mates, any hotels located near Bishan area? Planning to meet in Bishan this week and want a hotel for 2hours.
Old 28-05-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocochipman View Post
Hi mates, any hotels located near Bishan area? Planning to meet in Bishan this week and want a hotel for 2hours.
Have, inside Bishan Park, just pitch a tent there.
Old 28-05-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro thanks, you really have lot of experiences with maid in Phils, think maybe you know them better than SG girls, and like them better than locals ... your very informative sleepless night ...

I checked the place she lives ... the dipolog city ... on the southern Philippine island of Mindanao, seems a dangerous place

Bro you been there before, or in the mindanao island before, any information or suggestion ?

If I decide to go ... i means if only ... will like to have some drink and chat with you before any real action
I been to CDO which is near Dipolog, but don't like to hang around

A week after I left CDO somebody threw a grenade into some gathering in a hotel, may be personal revenge of love affair gone sour or one married guy having affair with somebody ..as per local news

I think Dipolog is university town, can't remember, but have a few British and American retirees living there.

If the girl confirm no husband then plan not more than 2 day in Dipolog and then fly out to Palawan or other place

As long as the girl is with you, in Dipolog Area, the gangsters won't bother you

Or as once I found out with another girl, your girl's family maybe the local mafia leader

Calculated risk works.. too much risk taking can lead to a bolo head cutting or a .45 Palm gun direct to your heart

don't forget the southern folks are warriors for centuries, and have the fame of having ended Magellan's time on earth (in nearby Cebu..)

Sky_liner2: best suggestion ..
Old 28-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Some Myanmarese words

Hello: Minglabar
How r u? Ni gaum de la
Thank u: Jezee timbaday
I love u: Ming go chee tay
Yes: Hokay
No: Mau how pu
Old 28-05-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -115 / Power: 0
chocochipman chocochipman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Have, inside Bishan Park, just pitch a tent there.
Thanks Bro, looks like you tested before. All the best if you have and thank you but no thanks for your suggestion
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1