The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-07-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Actually the term catbath, we have to use carefully. In our context, that is correct. If you add a space between cat and bath, it is a total different story and really up the game a few notch. (You can google on that)
CatBath = 舌尖体游!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 05-07-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Isn't XQ rtc alr? Or is it different XQ
Yeah that’s why need to find replacement mah.
Old 05-07-2023, 02:04 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
There is no need for such “trick” really. Most MLs have at least a 5-10mins pocket in each appointment during your 2 baths and in between appointments to reply to SMS, including checking of database I reckon it they can at least reply 2-4 bros in that time span, unless completely new number and they want to verify DB. Asking them to reply during massage is actually bad for them cos sooner or later they will get called out by some for “one handed massage”
Talking about this, a gentle reminder for bro-s, especially those who are new, please don't spam message the ml-s. Heard from one ml she took over an hour to read through the sms-es because of the spam messages and normally if you spam too much, the likelihood of getting ignored is extremely high.
Old 05-07-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Best catbath is not even in this thread. Look for Joey (XinJiang Uyghur) in the HC forum, she beats everyone at SLG.
Yes. Very sloppy and wet.
Unfortunately a little too wet for my liking. Plus not forgetting she does AR too.

While not smelly, don’t really fancy the smell of her saliva
Still for her pricing and svc. It’s unbeatable.
Old 05-07-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Talking about this, a gentle reminder for bro-s, especially those who are new, please don't spam message the ml-s. Heard from one ml she took over an hour to read through the sms-es because of the spam messages and normally if you spam too much, the likelihood of getting ignored is extremely high.
More like if you spam, the likelihood of getting blocked is high
Old 05-07-2023, 02:52 PM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
I see! Thanks so much bro. I joined SBf when I was a young adult, now only in my late 30s I wanna try. Hahahaha.
Anyway bro, I just booked her two week down the road(normally I do one day advance booking,but to help you check, I make this an exception). So do make sure try to get your number recorded before setting an appointment with her
Old 05-07-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If she is the same ml as 19th April Post, the comment is she is a young lass with bbbj and another bro commented she is a fl. Normally disguised fl-s are not commented here but there are exceptions. You can try and let us know?

More like a FL to me.Although I have scanned through other website and found nothing of her
Old 05-07-2023, 03:03 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
More like a FL to me.Although I have scanned through other website and found nothing of her
Think have to ask brother kombust. I am not sure myself as she was not in my target so I didn't do any investigation on her
Old 05-07-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 8
mailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just want to share a great massage to bro here! have been visitng her a few times and massage is still the best Authentic massage i have tried, look is those chio kind but not those on advertising shown i have ask here about it and she have told me her family is here in sg. if you are looking for those extra service then skip her the most she does is JG and the JG is great but just a few moment of sharp pain! this is her thread link in sbf https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=944848
Old 05-07-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
The reason why both of them took long to reply is that they put their phones aside while servicing you.
Popular MLs will use their phones to "snatch" customers when they are massaging your head or back.
I did told Lora about this trick. Her response is that it's a no no to do this.
I guess I will support them for a long time.

She is more professional than you.
Minus bath time, cheating time and dressing time, the service is normally around 35 minutes or less, at such ML should concentrate on her service.

Imagine her Effective Hour rate can actually work out to be $206/H!

Last edited by Ray06; 06-07-2023 at 08:47 AM.
Old 05-07-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Yup. It's her and she's back.
Vanilla offering. Same as before but service didn't decline.
Not sure if it's the time away but somehow I find her looking prettier this time round. Skin also somehow got more tender.
Seems like she went on a good beauty regime while she was back home.

And even though we are quite familiar with each other, she doesn't really drop her standard nor eat into my time. In fact, continue to maximize the time with head massage until time is up.

Overall.. no drop in standard.
Pretty face and good eye candy with vanilla offering. (In panties)
no pants haha
Nice. I also just msg her but location is not as accessible as before for her looks is worth if you can't get any nice looking gals.
Old 05-07-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Anyway bro, I just booked her two week down the road(normally I do one day advance booking,but to help you check, I make this an exception). So do make sure try to get your number recorded before setting an appointment with her
Thanks bro! Er quick question. Do you use dedicated phone numbers? I am using the number I had since young, never bothered to change or get extra line.
Old 05-07-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailailah View Post
Just want to share a great massage to bro here! have been visitng her a few times and massage is still the best Authentic massage i have tried, look is those chio kind but not those on advertising shown i have ask here about it and she have told me her family is here in sg. if you are looking for those extra service then skip her the most she does is JG and the JG is great but just a few moment of sharp pain! this is her thread link in sbf https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=944848
Agree with u bro. I'm a sucker for good JG masters! I have a list of them but most of them are either aunties or aging milf but I just love to piak some of them! Mindy's JG is one of the best and she is really young and pretty. Imagine if she starts offering extras and jerking our little bros, the queues will be all the way to JB man. Anyway if u guys really want to empower your little bros, we shouldn't even release in the first place. Mindy style is quite similar to legendary Soda- painful and cracking ur veins, by right we should not release for 3 days in order to have the best impact. Unless u are just massaging the veins from the groin areas, u can release your loads on the spot. Based on personal experience, after a good JG session, my Didi will keep standing every morning, the urge for piak piak will increase and performance wise it will last much longer than usual. It also resolved my pee issue and reduce the needs to go toilet whenever I drink water
Old 05-07-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailailah View Post

Heh I went to her before, it was painful until one don't have the urge to ask for extras. She's the best currently imo.
Old 05-07-2023, 09:14 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Thanks bro! Er quick question. Do you use dedicated phone numbers? I am using the number I had since young, never bothered to change or get extra line.
I am currently using my main line although I know I should be getting another line soon to prevent any accidents. Just ensure your phone can send a sms properly and if you want, a phone with data if you intend to add the ml-s on wechat to get updates on them.

Last edited by rythuno; 05-07-2023 at 09:34 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1