The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

I am staying in nandapuri , any good place for Cheong here ?
Old 25-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
I am staying in nandapuri , any good place for Cheong here ?
Where the hell is Nandapuri??? In India???
Old 25-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ca1vin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear local bkk warriors, i'm currently staying in pratunam area. If any of you are free tonight do let me know. Am looking for some kakis to show me the fun places around. My number is: 0855015848.
Old 25-11-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Anyone in BKK now..... I am in BKK now......
Hey bro, am in bkk now. Staying in pratunam area.
Old 25-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca1vin View Post
Dear local bkk warriors, i'm currently staying in pratunam area. If any of you are free tonight do let me know. Am looking for some kakis to show me the fun places around. My number is: 0855015848.
Can travel by taxi from Suvarnaphumi Airport to BKK City and vice versa ?

Any flooding around Rachadaprisek Road/Sukumvit Road ?

Khop Khun Karp !
Old 25-11-2011, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Reported in The Straits Times (24-11-11) (Thursday)The Singapore Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) has withdrawn its advice to Singaporeans to defer trips to bangkok,as threats of murky waters flooding the inner city recedes.

If u can travel by taxi from Suvarnaphumi Airport to Rachadaprisek Road/ Sukhumvit Road /Rama 9 (Tourist belts) and vice versa and there is no flooding,then it is safe to go to BKK now.
However,for hygiene reasons,always drink from bottled drinking water.
For foodwise,have to be very careful to avoid food poisoning from impure water. Good luck !
Quote:
Can travel by taxi from Suvarnaphumi Airport to BKK City and vice versa ? Any flooding around Rachadaprisek Road/Sukumvit Road ? Khop Khun Karp !
Better don't come. Flood waters still surrounding Bangkok. After 1 month it has turned putrid full of rotting animal carcasses, human waste and garbage. Be very careful of water borne diseases like leptospirosis (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002352/), cholera, dysentery and rabies! Stay in Singapore until the gahmen tells you its safe to travel! Chok dee krap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
5555+

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 25-11-2011, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Cheonglah,

I agree, KL is not a good place to hunt and party with working girls. But a great place to take your girlfriend/wife for a short vacation. kL has excellent nightlife venues, great restaurants, shopping malls and majority of people can speak Enghish.

Thanks for your help!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 25-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I'm staying at Jasmine ... let's go party
Old 25-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
I'm staying at Jasmine ... let's go party
I am in Korat... U come over then we go party.
Old 25-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I am in Korat... U come over then we go party.
Korat.... What the hell u doing over there ??? 大茶饭? May I know which bank you are targeting this time round?
Old 25-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Korat.... What the hell u doing over there ??? 大茶饭? May I know which bank you are targeting this time round?
U sibeh kpo...
Old 25-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can travel by taxi from Suvarnaphumi Airport to BKK City and vice versa ?

Any flooding around Rachadaprisek Road/Sukumvit Road ?

Khop Khun Karp !
BKK has quite dry till now. Weather's been pretty hot.
Old 25-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
U sibeh kpo...
I'm not being nosy .. Just wanna show some care & concern for my friend here.... Looks like this time round I won't be able to meet up with u for a cuppa of Ka fei yen ....
Old 25-11-2011, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm not being nosy .. Just wanna show some care & concern for my friend here.... Looks like this time round I won't be able to meet up with u for a cuppa of Ka fei yen ....
I should be back on next Wed. U should come over during King's birthday... I am alone for 3 days.
Old 25-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Samster

Latest news, a 38 yrs old SG man was arrested murdering another man. Dunno whether is he from this forum

I am using my own words to briefly describe the news.

This guy, John, who has a Thai gf. One fine day, his gf called and quarrelled and she wanted to break up with him and hanged up the phone.

John went to look for her in her apartment. After some knocking on the door, he forced open the door and saw her with another man. John then took a knife and kill the man beside.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1