The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-06-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
So am I, visited her once 2 years back, service wise above average, looks YMMV, for me she’s pretty

Planning to visit her few months back (texted her never reply), but I felt she’s in her early 30s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
I believe the wrong Xiao Yu link attached.
No doubt I haven't visit her for nearly 2 years.
She cannot be turning 40 by now. Max early to mid 30.
Just to chime in... I too visited her before pandemic.

Decent looking but lots of concealer. Look beyond it... I think I wrote a little FR on her then, and mentioned she looked 33/34 years old then. Ofc her WKs at that time started defending that she is syt . A bit the Kua zhang...lol.

Anyway, so that would make her 35/36 today?
Old 27-06-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1162 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Any one tried this Linda?
I will definitely try her next week to test her JG skill if not too many bad reviews

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-linda/

She's the one who left red marks on my back for 1.5 weeks and still on going.

JG wise, it's okay only. Would still prefer Mia or Mindy for JG.
Old 27-06-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owendan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-yue-massage/
Super gfe and service oriented. Location a little far from public transport.

Helped to shower and scrub clean clean, though it wasn't showering tog.

Opted for2 shots, asked me to top up for cim, which looking at her you just cannot resist. One shot in her mouth, then comes the massage and then surrendered my brothers again. Manages her time really well. Just that I struggle to exit the building.

Hope you didn't top up too much. Because she offers full services, yes everything, for 180 at other sites.
Old 27-06-2023, 09:49 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Decent looking but lots of concealer. Look beyond it... I think I wrote a little FR on her then, and mentioned she looked 33/34 years old then. Ofc her WKs at that time started defending that she is syt . A bit the Kua zhang...lol.

She told me her real age...she is in her 30s but I shall leave it as that...other comments wise saying fake boobs and etc...don't think this is true

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 27-06-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4700 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
She's the one who left red marks on my back for 1.5 weeks and still on going.

JG wise, it's okay only. Would still prefer Mia or Mindy for JG.
Thanks bro for the sharing. In terms of looks and body?
I always skip the massage part
Old 27-06-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Are the ml more cautious recently? managed to try 5 ml last mth, including some popular ones. But this mth, none of the ml i wanted to try replied my msg.
Dear Bro,

You might want to check your if kenna any bad record, i'd text 2 MLs yesterday and today each, both replied.
This is the first in about 5months i'd tried texting ML.

Thank you
Old 27-06-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3379 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
She told me her real age...she is in her 30s but I shall leave it as that...other comments wise saying fake boobs and etc...don't think this is true
The boobs part defo debatable..

Have a few friends who think she ain't natural in that dept..

Age-wise Kopi is the only one here who is sharp and perceptive on that..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-06-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1162 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Thanks bro for the sharing. In terms of looks and body?
I always skip the massage part
Looks close to the photo with plenty of make up, body wise.. can forget it, I won't even call her pre milf coz she looks closer to 40s and A cups.

Can zhut but would you zhut A cups?
Old 27-06-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

Why nobody talks about all the angpais anymore ah? XH, xiao ai the 19yo, XLN etc. are they passe now?

Any flavour of the month?
Old 27-06-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
wow then she's darn good at make up...
Old 27-06-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4700 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Looks close to the photo with plenty of make up, body wise.. can forget it, I won't even call her pre milf coz she looks closer to 40s and A cups.

Can zhut but would you zhut A cups?
Wah cannot. the neh neh from the photo is the only reason I would go for a so-so JG service. Thanks Bro again
Old 27-06-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Dear Bro,

You might want to check your if kenna any bad record, i'd text 2 MLs yesterday and today each, both replied.
This is the first in about 5months i'd tried texting ML.

Thank you
ya i suspect too.. i stopped getting replies after i visited hai lan/sheng lan and had a terrible exp. fk
Old 27-06-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
ya i suspect too.. i stopped getting replies after i visited hai lan/sheng lan and had a terrible exp. fk
Sounds like she left a bad review on you. Maybe you rtm a ml you tried before and ask her to help you with a good review?
Old 27-06-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Why nobody talks about all the angpais anymore ah? XH, xiao ai the 19yo, XLN etc. are they passe now?

Passé already then good to try. Usually service better when they are less busy.
Old 27-06-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
The boobs part defo debatable..

Have a few friends who think she ain't natural in that dept..

Age-wise Kopi is the only one here who is sharp and perceptive on that..
Lol.... as for her boobs... I've touched thousands upon thousands of boobs since I last saw her, so it's kinda cloudy now. Hahah... I really can't remember accurately. The only thing I remember is that i didn't go "wow, what beautiful natural wonders she has" - like I did when I first saw Lin Lin, Jing Jing, Nina, KK, Baby and even Xiao Bao (though smallish, hers are full and nicely shaped)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post

Aiyo bro, I think the label "AP" is too high for any of them. APs are those with high service and/or looks and who leave strong, lasting impression that is talked about for months on end.. None of those are anything like that.

I like XLN and see her often, but I wouldn't even term her close to being an AP. As for XH, her looks don't last and she doesn't possess any personality attributes to keep the desire to rtm. Sorry no APs at the moment. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1