The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-06-2023, 06:27 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18604 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Cleared your mailbox liao? Didn't check what you posted recently but it was full when I tried to PM you couple of days back lol
I tried pm him as well...i know what you will be asking

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 30-06-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 2
Maihiamla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaihiamla is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Seen like standard drop .... used to see good FR on her
I think still very decent, her playability higher than last time imo. Just need to visit more often and treat her well hehe.
Old 30-06-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3975 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
At least 3 vanilla or not so vanilla MLs in the list have been unlocked.
Cough cough…. But those stories will be for another day when the MLs have RTCed. so not exactly sure what this list means.
Quote:
Cleared your mailbox liao? Didn't check what you posted recently but it was full when I tried to PM you couple of days back lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I also want to know can or not har?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 30-06-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
insert finger haha.

actually, by the time i shoot, it was like 30min into session only. then head massage for 15 min, then 45min mark, she chase me go shower. dunno isit i suay today standard drop cos she havent eat lunch yet.
off menu item once you mention will cause her distress n bacteria infections lol
Old 30-06-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1031 / Power: 5
Sogal has much to be proud ofSogal has much to be proud ofSogal has much to be proud ofSogal has much to be proud ofSogal has much to be proud ofSogal has much to be proud ofSogal has much to be proud ofSogal has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/kk-massage/

Anyone has experience with KK? Very new to this scene and dun wanna kenna bluff hahahah
use search function lah
---------------------------
Old 30-06-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
off menu item once you mention will cause her distress n bacteria infections lol
lol then later is wear tight denim shorts liao. no more fun for majority.
Old 30-06-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
But it is really true, very easy Infection, so most will say not allowed but customer don't listen and just insert in their fingers.
Old 30-06-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
But it is really true, very easy Infection, so most will say not allowed but customer don't listen and just insert in their fingers.
Actually afaik, they rather u put a condom-ed dick in than your finger. Only your closest girl will allow you to finger once confirmed ur fingernails r short and you did a separate hand washing before session.

Personal tip: do a delibrate handwash and informing them usually increase your chance of 4g roam.

Last edited by kangkongkeng; 30-06-2023 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Later tio zapped
Old 30-06-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Oops, that was not what I PM-ed him for...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 30-06-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bropls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First review in this thread for Fei Fei:
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-fei-fei/

I’m new to the scene, and messaged a few MLs, but she was the only one that replied me and yeah, and thankful for that.

Location: Central location, abit risky in a condominium but good for drivers with ample sheltered carpark lots.

Looks: 9/10 She looks just a little bit older than her photos, but that’s her alright.

Massage: 7/10 Started off with a back and shoulder massage, good strength and we had a casual chit chat too. Uses her phone quite a bit tbh, but that’s ok.

Sensual: 9/10 Hands may roam top freely, although may not be for boob lovers. But perky nipples as she was doing the HJ, my hands roamed to the bottom slowly but she didn’t say anything so I just rubbed from the outside. Asked her to switch to 69 position, and I asked if I can peel open her panties to which she said yes. So I guess 5G? 🤔
Old 30-06-2023, 09:43 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bropls View Post
First review in this thread for Fei Fei:
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-fei-fei/

I’m new to the scene, and messaged a few MLs, but she was the only one that replied me and yeah, and thankful for that.

Location: Central location, abit risky in a condominium but good for drivers with ample sheltered carpark lots.

Looks: 9/10 She looks just a little bit older than her photos, but that’s her alright.

Massage: 7/10 Started off with a back and shoulder massage, good strength and we had a casual chit chat too. Uses her phone quite a bit tbh, but that’s ok.

Sensual: 9/10 Hands may roam top freely, although may not be for boob lovers. But perky nipples as she was doing the HJ, my hands roamed to the bottom slowly but she didn’t say anything so I just rubbed from the outside. Asked her to switch to 69 position, and I asked if I can peel open her panties to which she said yes. So I guess 5G? 🤔
Reminds me of my naughty initial meetup with her. When I was doing the 4g rub, she told me off because I was rubbing her panty into her which made her super uncomfortable and told me just pull it down. Subsequent visit, I just pulled it down without her reminding me to do it so as not to get nagged by her will miss her when she rtc in third quarter

Last edited by rythuno; 30-06-2023 at 09:59 PM.
Old 30-06-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Hello bro @coolmanspooky and bro @derrickboy
Inbox cleared already.
Ready to receive both your PM
Old 30-06-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Aiya bro @Ahh_Boi while I’m a strong advocate of “sharing is caring”
Some things can’t share because there are many patterns of people In This forum with different agenda. Not everyone is like you and me.

Maybe 20 years down the road when we reminisce about the good old days of 2023, I can reveal more but until then…..

Last edited by cheongster_11; 30-06-2023 at 10:37 PM.
Old 30-06-2023, 11:03 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18604 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
lol then later is wear tight denim shorts liao. no more fun for majority.
Unless the denim shorts has no opening for fingers

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 30-06-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold

MR for KiKi

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/kiki-massage/

Looks: 9/10 just like the photos. Looks really pretty even with minimal makeup. Her looks will grow on you.

Location: 7/10 Central location. But not very accessible by train.

Massage: 7/10

Sensual: 8/10
-She is very green in this area, just 3 days here
-Pulls down her top to reveal her nice boobs
-She lies down beside you
-Rubs her tighs on your balls, which was quite shiok.
-She don't have much experience doing hj, which took her while. Told her that I can do it myself, but she surprisingly insist that she has to finish it. Directed her to the right areas before I manage to cum.
-Her boobs are of adequate size and soft to grab
-4G roaming

Overall: She is very nice to talk to.
Zero phone usage. Her phone kept buzzing non-stop, but she did not even look it it, even though i told her that she can.
She does not shortchange you at all, i left at the full hour!
She is really a gem in the current batch.

RTM: Definitely
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1