The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-06-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
xwantonmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
There was one ML I met not long ago. She had half hour breaks in between her 1hr slots.

So that she can clean up and reply messages.

The problem is some MLs just like to take advantage to maximise earnings.
Exactly! Personally i think as customers who support their business, we should be given the full duration as advertised (at the end of the day we are still paying for their full service and should not be shortchanged). It is the MR's responsibility to better manage their time, like take breaks in between if needed like what bro said.

At the end of the day we must not always give them the benefit of doubt, it is still the proper service that we want. We trust them enough to procure their services so they should not take this fact for granted.
Old 24-06-2023, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwantonmee View Post
Exactly! Personally i think as customers who support their business, we should be given the full duration as advertised (at the end of the day we are still paying for their full service and should not be shortchanged). It is the MR's responsibility to better manage their time, like take breaks in between if needed like what bro said.

At the end of the day we must not always give them the benefit of doubt, it is still the proper service that we want. We trust them enough to procure their services so they should not take this fact for granted.
I learn my lessons. Don't treat them too nice. They will take for granted.
No point be Mr Niceguy
Old 24-06-2023, 06:52 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Briefly scan through recent discussion, seem to touch on tips and tricks to cover tracks to prevent exposing paid sexual services to spouse, reminiscing past vs present level of services/qualities, location preferences etc.

Weighing in, it is important at different stages of your life (young, adult, old) to truly understand one's current life currencies (Time, Money, Energy).

At end of the day, play within one means, not to hold so much of the past, but work for the present & future.
Thank you bro for your timely and wise advise. True, it is a hobby that we should play within our means and we should take control and manage it instead of letting it take control of us.
Old 24-06-2023, 07:08 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwantonmee View Post

I only remember I challenged one ml quite a while back because she gabra the timing and didn't manage the timing properly and got me to half an hour earlier than my appointment time, waited for forty minutes (was still very early on, I could walk off that time) and even try to say the customer before was late. But I challenged her and ask her to look carefully at her message what was our agreed timing and she realised she gabra my timing with the previous customer. Based on the remaining time left(I also needed to leave on the dot that day as needed to rush back and she has another appointment), I remember clearly we both used our phone calculator and calculated an agreed amount proportional to that advertised price. After that point, she did not make any mistakes with our timing when I rtm.(also it was the last time I booked a session after work. Really had a bad time to explain why I came back late that day as even on the way back was super jammed)
No point naming who because it was probably a genuine misunderstanding(and of course not mls are the same, so still bring enough money and don't expect a discount as my case could be a very rare exception based on circumstances) but the important point is if you feel there is something not done right(not given the whole hour, etc), say it. Whatever the resolution, at least we done our part and put our point across we are no fools to be cheated.

Last edited by rythuno; 24-06-2023 at 07:44 AM.
Old 24-06-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all

MR for Avocado

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/avocado-massage/

Finally visited after seeing all the good reviews about her here.

Looks: 7/10 someone you will not reject

Massage: 7/10 she makes an effort to massage you.

Sensual: 8/10
She knows where to touch, though a bit green in this area. Kisses you everywhere.

Overall: She is a bubbly and warm. Can talk to you non-stop such that she overshot the time. It is very nice being with her. Left a happy man

RTM: Yes
Old 24-06-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldloveDuck View Post
Go try and will know,hope u will enjoy it
Thanks bro @DonaldloveDuck
Will try when I’ve time. Now too busy with rotation list.
Nonetheless looking forward to MRs for the new MLs
Believed there are still many gems to be uncovered.
Sharing is caring. Have a great weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Oh yes, you are correct.....privacy is the wrong word used.
No worries mate. All is good.
MLs need to realise that without videos showing face they are doing themselves a disservice.
I know even videos got filters but they need to know what’s their USP
Provide as much info to bros here as possible so we can make informed decision.
XiaoAi for her youth. AnQi for her Sensual. Carrot for her price point. XYZ for Massage. OMM for SM and Nat for Nuru. They need to find their niche. If not there will be no reason for bros to support.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 24-06-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Eventually decided to try out Yu-Er (https://sglonelyguy-23.com/yu-er-massage/)
Looks: WYSIWYG almost no difference from the last 3 photos. I think she looks nicer with the specs and I'll rate her as 7 (with specs) and 6 (without specs). She really gives out those Uni Girls vibe I feel.
Body: I understand some may describe her as thicc but it's ok. Definitely not BBW and can say curvy maybe? So yes boobs are definitely big.
Location: Very convenient for drivers (parking nearby) and should be quite convenient for foot-soldiers considering it's near a mall and there is a bus stop nearby. Actual room is those shop houses converted living spaces.
Massage: Almost non-existent. She tried but that is definitely not her forte.
Kissing: Nil for me.
Roaming: She was clothed (upper body) and panties below. Can roam around but because she was clothed, did not managed to zhut the boobs. Neither did I try to dig further south.
HJ: Was pretty fast and mechanical initially but once you tell her how you like it to be, she will adjust accordingly.
RTM: Not for me. Even though we chatted quite well and there were cuddling after the deed, overall the chemistry is a bit lacking for me?
Sound like you got bullied!
Did she shower with you?
She should be SN at least.
Another B you can get FS.
Old 24-06-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ya man, this ML really act blur see customer no reaction i believe she cut out many other services too in this session.

However it is stated in the FR she offers good chatting services so i can think in current climate still can give her a overall 8/10 because as we know like good poly/uni/office friend experience is very important. Almost as important as getting water some say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Sound like you got bullied!
Did she shower with you?
She should be SN at least.
Another B you can get FS.
Old 24-06-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, has anybody tried this ML? Can share your feedback on her? TIA

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-yue-massage/

Last edited by melikemsg; 24-06-2023 at 02:00 PM.
Old 24-06-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 10
robinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ling-ling-massage/

Tried this guangdong hakka lady recently. Pretty new to the scene. She does 采耳back home. So brothers who like this service can approach her as she brought her tools with her.

Looks is on top of everyone’s list but for me, every lady is pretty so long they are presentable, clean and neat. So for her I will say very GND with dimples, nice white teeth and a bright smile to welcome me, my type as mentioned.

Located in Area G, really tough for foot soldiers like me but since I am infantry trained, that bit of walk is no issue.

She offered me a drink which I politely declined as I had my water bottle and we talked a bit while cooling down from the scorching sun. As we talked, the chemistry grew.

Found her on the slightly meaty side but the boobs is woah…. during the session my hands were so busy as it really feels good, genuine boobies. Seriously, I find her sizes acceptable, as it is just great for hugging, and yes, I can hug her without issue….lying next to me and cuddled in my arms is just what everyone needed right? That gfe feel and that mesmerising smile of hers.

Massage she knows, when asked I told her to focus on my neck and shoulder region, and it is with strength. Sensual, she is new, so I guided her a bit, but the way her handjob and the way she does it, I leave it to your discovery.

Her body feels good and strong as I am a fitness buff so I feel the tightness and muscles on her especially her arms. She is soft spoken and enjoys having a convo with me.

Her highlight is her 采耳,boobies, massage, HJ and her sweet personality.

If you prefer slim lady, do skip her though. My type may not be yours.

No need to PM me, YMMV, I will RTM definitely.
Old 24-06-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinvp View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ling-ling-massage/

Tried this guangdong hakka lady recently. Pretty new to the scene. She does 采耳back home. So brothers who like this service can approach her as she brought her tools with her.

Looks is on top of everyone’s list but for me, every lady is pretty so long they are presentable, clean and neat. So for her I will say very GND with dimples, nice white teeth and a bright smile to welcome me, my type as mentioned.

Located in Area G, really tough for foot soldiers like me but since I am infantry trained, that bit of walk is no issue.

She offered me a drink which I politely declined as I had my water bottle and we talked a bit while cooling down from the scorching sun. As we talked, the chemistry grew.

Found her on the slightly meaty side but the boobs is woah…. during the session my hands were so busy as it really feels good, genuine boobies. Seriously, I find her sizes acceptable, as it is just great for hugging, and yes, I can hug her without issue….lying next to me and cuddled in my arms is just what everyone needed right? That gfe feel and that mesmerising smile of hers.

Massage she knows, when asked I told her to focus on my neck and shoulder region, and it is with strength. Sensual, she is new, so I guided her a bit, but the way her handjob and the way she does it, I leave it to your discovery.

Her body feels good and strong as I am a fitness buff so I feel the tightness and muscles on her especially her arms. She is soft spoken and enjoys having a convo with me.

Her highlight is her 采耳,boobies, massage, HJ and her sweet personality.

If you prefer slim lady, do skip her though. My type may not be yours.

No need to PM me, YMMV, I will RTM definitely.
This one is another FL convert...... I dun wanna say more.
But I am sure many bros who have tried her will disagree with your FR.
Old 25-06-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
icedtehpeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, here to share my humble FR.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-mao-mi-massage/

Tried to book a slot with rui rui but keep getting no replies So end up tried xiao mao mi instead.

Looks about 10 - 20% discount, but still passable imo. Slim body with A-B cup boobs. Location is very convenient for drivers, fairly accessible for foot soldiers with 5~10mins walk.

Greeted me with a strappy dress which i thinks shows off her slender body. Think she tries her best for massage but nothing much to shout about. Lies down next to you during HJ and was SN (dress pulled down enough to roam boobs)

Overall, HJ was good. Right amount of sensual/teasing and speed for me. Did not complain even though i took longer to release. Major downside was that I was out in 30mins

Maybe other bros will get more service as I did not try asking for more as I'm still fairly new to this scene and shy around the ladies

Last edited by icedtehpeng; 25-06-2023 at 03:47 AM.
Old 25-06-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
vrGalz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyvrGalz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor34 View Post
Nice petite lady. Strong massage but need to request your preference. Easy on the eyes, but if you prefer larger head lights, have to give a miss.

Sincere and not a time watcher. Love tea? Well she will brew for you regardless.

Specials are aplenty. Need to ask and I guess depends on chemistry.

New location is discreet. Easy access for walking soldiers and by the roadside parking available.

For sure, it will be a nice experience.
Old 25-06-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
Luffyisfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Xiao Xi

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-xi-massage/

Want to meet her after reading the reviews about her.

Looks: 9/10 look damn good, just like the picture on the website. Definitely won't reject kind

Location: She just moved to this new location, no comment for this location as I been there several times before for other MLs. Is accessible by bus only

Massage: 6/10 Green but powerful, nothing to shout about

Sensual: 8/10 The highlight is HDLY as mentioned by other bros in their MRs. After HDLY she will ask to turn around and massage the 2 ICs.

Overall: She is nice to talk to and with good personality (YMMV). Only con is that she is very vanilla, can't even zhut zhut on the pretty pair of (.)(.) What a waste

RTM: Yes, I got KC-ed by her look and personality, despite the low playability
Old 25-06-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/baihe-massage/

I have to flag this out for bros as it differs too much. Will still be as objective as possible for the MR.

My favourite AnQi busy on the timings I preferred, and I recently just visited my second favourite Chen Ying (KiKi), so decided to venture out for a new ML. Wanted a BBBJ chick as I have not found a replacement yet for 99. Saw this new ad, Baihe, and was drawn to it. Price point at $100 was also fair, but I did expect will need to top up for BBBJ since it is the new MO now.

Location is advertised as GL condo which I didn't quite like, but went ahead to make an appointment anyway. When I arrived at the address provided, the location is actually a MP and I could see quite a few people doing leg massages etc. As MLs usually give a rough location, I looked around, but it is mainly shophouses and no condo nearby. Got worried. She called, came out from the MP shop that was pretty crowded, and brought me in. I was literally shocked but followed. Was assigned the room that is really closed to the customers doing leg massages so it was quite noisy. Door has a huge see-through window, and the partition is only one third way up so it is not fully enclosed. Sound travel freely throughout the shop.

To the ML, she is definitely not the ML advertised. I could not see any similarity except she wears a yoga pants, and MILFY. Not chio but not ugly. i have to say she is quite shapely and packs a good figure for her age. Not fair as well but not the dark skin type. Petite.

Changed in the room into the standard thin paper shorts, and suddenly the feeling of karma strikes me, as i recently commented on the 'good' old days where I started from MP, and getting special. While I do not detest MP, I just do not feel as at home and comfortable. At this point I was honestly ready to just enjoy the massage, simple HJ and F off since ML is unlikely to go FN in this environment. Expected loss and damage will be $100.

She started her massage. Got some standard la. Just like those massage shop where you walk in type of standard. Definitely better than home base. She even did a head and neck massage after I turn over. She put a cloth over the window and sat on top of me, massaging my hands, but the way she sit, basically on my dick, did get me hard. And because I never had a yoga pants ML rub me before, so it was a little refreshing. Still on top of me, she press herself on me, rubba here and there slowly and asked the golden question. It has been so long I had ML asking me the golden question!! She asked if I wanted to take the $150 package with the mouth. While my hand was busy running all over her butt, and the texture of the yoga pants was really enticing, I relented.

She took off her top and started her cat bath. Her skin is really smooth, which is quite a turn on. I did pull downed her yoga pants and she was ok with me rubbing her clit and grabbing that nice rack of hers. She put a rubber for me and started blowing, which was alright since i was craving for one. Finished me off with her arch body, and yoga pants pulled halfway down. Paid and left.

She was trying to be nice but it is the environment that didn't lift me up to my usual self. I was still doubting myself if I read wrongly about the location as SLG will usually state MP if not home base. Was quite furious when I saw the ad stating east GL condo. I looked at the pictures and videos again and couldn't find any similarity.

No RTM for me for sure. Have to accept my karma.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1