The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982 View Post
any1 been to a pub call "the pimp" bankgkok..??? it looks like it very happening there.. i wondering what is the cost... any1 been there?
Google and u can find more info on this, just another g-club, nothing to shout about.
Old 23-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in BKK now..... I am in BKK now......
Old 23-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Professor Yinyang,

Greeting! Recently my Thai friend married a 33 years old flight attendant and he had to pay 1.4 million Bhat for sin sot. After the wedding, his wife's mother gave back 300,000B!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982 View Post
any1 been to a pub call "the pimp" bankgkok..??? i wondering what is the cost...
Will cost you an arm and leg. If you are in Bangkok for a short holiday and go there only 3 or 4 times a year. DON"T BOTHER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Bangkok's thb100mil man. Part dowry??
Bro YY, long time no see. How r yah?

Thats SGD4.2 million in cold hard cash! If your son-in-law was Taksin's son then mayb still can explain. BTW his daughter getting married on 12 Dec.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 23-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
PleasureEmpire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPleasureEmpire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Professor Yinyang,

Greeting! Recently my Thai friend married a 33 years old flight attendant and he had to pay 1.4 million Bhat for sin sot. After the wedding, his wife's mother gave back 300,000B!
Wow, they really "selling" daughter man.
Old 24-11-2011, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickTock View Post
Flood issue seems like its cleared up. Going to book a tix for Dec.
Reported in The Straits Times (24-11-11) (Thursday)The Singapore Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) has withdrawn its advice to Singaporeans to defer trips to bangkok,as threats of murky waters flooding the inner city recedes.

If u can travel by taxi from Suvarnaphumi Airport to Rachadaprisek Road/ Sukhumvit Road /Rama 9 (Tourist belts) and vice versa and there is no flooding,then it is safe to go to BKK now.
However,for hygiene reasons,always drink from bottled drinking water.
For foodwise,have to be very careful to avoid food poisoning from impure water. Good luck !
Old 24-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
long time no see. How r yah?
Thats SGD4.2 million in cold hard cash! If your son-in-law was Taksin's son then mayb still can explain. BTW his daughter getting married on 12 Dec.
My absence can't blame water woes, but northern side dish (you met her in May with MM). Btw, getting on that monopoly of CNX daily flight tonight

Was supposed to be in Bangers end last month on business but abort. Deferred to next week, but decided no show due to other 4 letter word called WORK.
Old 24-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
.. my Thai friend married a 33 years old flight attendant and he had to pay 1.4 million Bhat for sin sot. After the wedding, his wife's mother gave back 300,000B!
New meaning to steep discount Hope it's been good return on investment
Old 25-11-2011, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
My absence can't blame water woes, but northern side dish (you met her in May with MM). Btw, getting on that monopoly of CNX daily flight tonight

Was supposed to be in Bangers end last month on business but abort. Deferred to next week, but decided no show due to other 4 letter word called WORK.
Brother YY long time no see....when coming to KL to watch soccer again....?
Old 25-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Playman2,

I was recently in KL, enjoyed visiting spas. Which spa is rated number one in KL? Also, BJs with hot/cold water was great, Thai girls should learn that trick!

Which area is the best place to meet Chinese freelancers?

Thanks

Old 25-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Playman2,

I was recently in KL, enjoyed visiting spas. Which spa is rated number one in KL? Also, BJs with hot/cold water was great, Thai girls should learn that trick!

Thanks
Have you tried, SkyRiver, E2, Saboon, Fuji?

No best place to meet Chinese FL, they are all over the place....
Old 25-11-2011, 01:51 PM
Samster

etct88,

I couldn't find skyriver and Fuji but tried E2 and Saboon. I visited health spas in Cabana Inn, Genesis, E2, Saboon and Green Elephant.

I coud't find ShiQuan and one Malay friend told me Chinese girls at ShiQuan have HIV! But I didn't believe him, only hearsay.

Old 25-11-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
大哥 hope to see u this coming week in Bangers!

Quote:
Errr.... in China?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 25-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Playman2,

Thanks

Quote:
etct88,

I couldn't find skyriver and Fuji but tried E2 and Saboon. I visited health spas in Cabana Inn, Genesis, E2, Saboon and Green Elephant.

I coud't find ShiQuan and one Malay friend told me Chinese girls at ShiQuan have HIV! But I didn't believe him, only hearsay.
Cool, looks like you have been round the block and covered most spas in KL. Those few spas like E2, Saboon, are supposedly amongst the top.
You missed out the one in Cititel MidValley. You also missed out Deluxe in Federal Hotel but quality these days poor. There's also that Nova Hotel on Jalan Alor where you can book Viet/ Thai/ Chinese for overnight

Chinese FL many at the Pudu/ Jalan Pasar food court but there many MILF.
Really KL scene nothing to shout about. Variety of entertainment/ cheong places lacking- Only variety they have is MP/ spas and some FL and that's all. There just isn't the wide variety like in BKK (such as MP,FL, BG, AGG, KTV, GC ) nor is there talent depth, quantity and quality plus sabai sabai factor that can be found in BKK.
Old 25-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mightnik1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Norice, so in you rating which of the spa in KL is the best?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1