The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-06-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
By the way.. keep forgetting to post this MR..

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-yu-massage/

She was known as ABC back in 2019.
Age 34 or 35 back then, now should be almost 40.
Heavy smoke smell. Fake boobs. Bad attitude.
I posted a review few years back then kanna zap by her WK.. she wechat me to delete the post last time I was still fresh, LL deleted the post. But now, who cares about points anymore.. just a warning to bros here..

BUT, she might be changed 180 degree and become really worth the visit now? Maybe.. I'm just sharing my bad bad if not the worst experience few years back.

I think she also is a disciple of Topaz aka Cara Sugar Breeze.. so u should know what kind of slacking service u r getting.. BTW, where is Topaz ads anyway? Business to bad and delist cause people finally realised her true face?
Bro, are you mistaken? I havent visited her for a while, but she is NOT a smoker, age is probably at most late 20s, real boobs (cant be fake, cos dont think anyone will make fake B boobs; if wanna man make, surely will make it bigger).

before and during the pandemic, i visited her at least 7 to 8 times. I think you got the wrong person.
Old 26-06-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrGalz View Post
Nice petite lady. Strong massage but need to request your preference. Easy on the eyes, but if you prefer larger head lights, have to give a miss.

Sincere and not a time watcher. Love tea? Well she will brew for you regardless.

Specials are aplenty. Need to ask and I guess depends on chemistry.

New location is discreet. Easy access for walking soldiers and by the roadside parking available.

For sure, it will be a nice experience.
Srsly??? This is trolling right???
Old 26-06-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Bro, are you mistaken? I havent visited her for a while, but she is NOT a smoker, age is probably at most late 20s, real boobs (cant be fake, cos dont think anyone will make fake B boobs; if wanna man make, surely will make it bigger).

before and during the pandemic, i visited her at least 7 to 8 times. I think you got the wrong person.
Totally agree. Does not sound like the ml at all from my past experiences.
Old 26-06-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:

( Click to show/hide )
I posted a review few years back then kanna zap by her WK.. she wechat me to delete the post last time I was still fresh, LL deleted the post. But now, who cares about points anymore.. just a warning to bros here..

BUT, she might be changed 180 degree and become really worth the visit now? Maybe.. I'm just sharing my bad bad if not the worst experience few years back.

I think she also is a disciple of Topaz aka Cara Sugar Breeze.. so u should know what kind of slacking service u r getting.. BTW, where is Topaz ads anyway? Business to bad and delist cause people finally realised her true face?
Hi fellow chiongster,

I'd only visited her thrice with the last time just after stand down of circuit breaker.
By all means I'm not her WK but just to be fair she's no where as you describe.
She's mid 20s back then and probably approaching 30 by now,not sure if she smokes but i didn't smell any during the sessions.
As for her physical attributes, worth a couple of glances on the street probably stands around 160-165, slim tone body with sizable natural B+ cup
Didn't put her in my regular list back then as can felt she looking for some long term arrangement by asking lots of personal qns.
If only she's willing to be more open up then will put her in rotation.

Thank You
Old 26-06-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
PR works as ML and FL is not illegal. PR cannot be sent back because they work legally.

Only WP holders face this risk.
I meant to say she lives here for so long, attending lessons and all, till she is practically like a PR. She is of course not a PR.
Old 26-06-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

So you suddenly remember to post this MR after a few years?

As many others have commented, she is nothing close to what you have described, whether physical attributes or attitude wise. She was very friendly and I liked her hard massage. Having said that, I visited her only once because I prefer someone with more playability.

Could you have mistaken her for someone else?
Old 26-06-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Lfgm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lost my old account’s credentials. But sharing reviews will not stop. Here goes my adventures in the past 3-4 months.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ting-zi-massage/
Looks 9/10 - gorgeous.
Body 9/10 - slim and meaty at the right places. B+ probably. Can zhut.
Massage 6/10 - decent but not great.
Sensual 8/10 - kisses everywhere.
Location 9/10 - near an MRT, nearby parking available. I prefer her old place.
RTM - 4 times.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/baby-massage/
Looks 8/10 - GND.
Body 8/10 - put abit of weight since she came back. C+, one of the loviest looking, can zhut.
Massage 8/10 - decent but not great.
Sensual 9/10 - over the top from start till end.
Location 9/10 - near an MRT, nearby parking available.
RTM - numerous time before she went back but since then only once.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/kk-massage/
Looks 6/10 - Decent, no complains.
Body 9/10 - slim but her D+ are great, can zhut.
Massage 6/10 - decent, nothing amazing.
Sensual 5/10 - nothing much but back scratching and not much variation. Kind of ride you while she fires you off.
Location 7/10 - quite a walk from the MRT, nearby parking available. Bring an umbrella if it rains.
RTM - only once cause no chemistry and her place isn’t clean. Pet peeve.

Change of scenery for MILFs

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/lisa-massage/
Looks 6/10 - abit old but passable with make ups
Body 8/10 - her D+ are damn, can zhut.
Massage 8/10 - strong and consistent.
Sensual 7/10 - straight forward and great hands while you zhut.
Location 6/10 - quite a distance from the MRT, nearby parking available. Bring an umbrella.
RTM - numerous times for her solid massage and boobs.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/amy-massage/
No, don’t waste your time and money.
Old 26-06-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
owendan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-yue-massage/
Super gfe and service oriented. Location a little far from public transport.

Helped to shower and scrub clean clean, though it wasn't showering tog.

Opted for2 shots, asked me to top up for cim, which looking at her you just cannot resist. One shot in her mouth, then comes the massage and then surrendered my brothers again. Manages her time really well. Just that I struggle to exit the building.
Old 26-06-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
lolays123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ke Le - https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ke-le-massage/

Opted for 90 mins session and 2 shots.
The first shot came from bbbj and the 2nd shot from hj with ass poking. Feels weird and didnt really like the ass poking part.

There's was a lot catbath with her tongue licking your whole body including your ass if you opt for AR. She will wipe your asshole with a wet tissue and proceed with AR.

Looks: 7/10 looks kinda similar to the pics posted but she has short hair now

Body: 7/10 Not fat not skinny just normal

Boobs: I think at least C? Soft and allows zhut zhut and squeezing

Massage: 6/10 Nothing special

Bbbj: 8/10 Took a while as I felt abit of teeth and could not go off. She didnt do CIM and eventually blew a load on my tummy.

JG: 6/10 Basically just playing with your balls and rod.

Will return if vit M recovers.
Old 26-06-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold
Yea she mentioned bbbj then went out to take the plastic bag. Told her no feeling at all. Mp setting along bukit merah vicinity. $100 just for some plastic bag bj which i didnt wanted therefore told her i do not want anything else, went to wash up and walked off on my own. Not gonna lie, kinda scary as thought the china girl was gonna threaten me with a knife or something. Doors were locked. She wasn't around the entire shop. Went out from the backdoor and ran off. She kept insisting i pay her the 100 bucks for her half ass 'service' by sucking my dick with the plastic wrapper on. Any bros ever encountered his weird and scary situation before? Whats the proper approach that i should do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Isn't this very close to cbj(instead of cd, plastic bag was used)? Almost similar to what other bros who mentioned mls who used wraps during cbj(maybe those bros who experience this can shed some light on this). Is this in a mp setting? Also, were there other services done during that time(hj, cat bath, etc) and how long was the session? The $100 is top up or all inclusive?
Old 26-06-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 15
stinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I had a similar experience with that one bro. You read her reviews in SLG and think this one has to be good. Sigh. 45 minutes of my life I can never get back. I got outta there so fast if anyone had seen it must have looked like I was escaping from the hubby coming home early...shirt half on and untucked hopping on one foot trying to get my other shoe on while racing for the elevator. You can't make this stuff up, seriously.
Old 26-06-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Hi fellow chiongster,

I'd only visited her thrice with the last time just after stand down of circuit breaker.
By all means I'm not her WK but just to be fair she's no where as you describe.
She's mid 20s back then and probably approaching 30 by now,not sure if she smokes but i didn't smell any during the sessions.
As for her physical attributes, worth a couple of glances on the street probably stands around 160-165, slim tone body with sizable natural B+ cup
Didn't put her in my regular list back then as can felt she looking for some long term arrangement by asking lots of personal qns.
If only she's willing to be more open up then will put her in rotation.

Thank You
Agree. Past reviews of her quite accurate also.

I was her regular. Didn't think she's a smoker. Always a nice atmosphere and place with her.

I had good mileage with her in unforgettable spontaneous ways and can't say more.
Old 26-06-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 9
hthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So recently went to this ml, about 2 weeks back, saw positive reivew after some searches

Tbh she wasnt my first choice, but she replied me in a while and its near my house. So make a trip down. Location was in the west back then, cos temporary stay before she moved over. So location i won't said much

Was greeted by her, she actually looks quite ok, but the more i see her the more she looks like Abigail, those in the 90s to 00s should know who she is. So before we start, upfront payment, red flag liao. Proceed to shower than massage. Tbh her massage got some technique but was darn short. She start talking about her mbs trip just now before meeting me, was saying how she won money and zhao etc. Then flip over massage abit more than sensual time. Abit of kissing and catbath on my body then sit beside me and hj. So i asked her got cbj since ads got mentioned, she said need top up.. lol cui y u bother to put cbj in ads and still need to ask for top up. Another red flag.

Hj was totally mechanical, no dirty talks, no sensual feeling, just mechanical hj.. sian. So I asked got further top up, she thinks about it and said yes but lucky, my brain over my 2ic and after hearing the price i told her cont hj. Managed to cum and deed is done. Went to shower again then come back. Guess what she wore back her clothes. Oya forgot to mention before massage she strip till panties, boons c cup but enchanced, quite hard, i prefer natural soft, even a b cup more shiok to fondle. Then chia chat abit and i see she doesnt wan to continue the service so i just told her i should get going. And ya total timing including 2 shower, one massage one hj, 30 mins in and out. Red flags!! Can feel she is more money minded than service minded. Understand that she needs to earn for a living but the overall service is cui. Doubt she will survive

I guess just my day. Here's the link below fyi and consideration
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-ying-massage/
Old 26-06-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Are the ml more cautious recently? managed to try 5 ml last mth, including some popular ones. But this mth, none of the ml i wanted to try replied my msg.
Old 26-06-2023, 09:31 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Are the ml more cautious recently? managed to try 5 ml last mth, including some popular ones. But this mth, none of the ml i wanted to try replied my msg.
Same here. But my advise, relax, replenish your vit m and distract yourself. And don't need to spam message.

Last edited by rythuno; 26-06-2023 at 10:10 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1