The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-06-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-rui-rui/

Once again, this ml has been mentioned here before. Will leave my mr here to share my experience with her.

I have been trying to contact another ml but just couldn't get any reply so it sent me into a panic mode. Was my number being blacklisted by any ml in the complex dB system? Was my number no longer to send sms? Do I have to change my number? These troubled me for a few days so I decided to my luck and contact this ml who has been one of my targets (failed miserably to contact her previously as my number was not in their db) knowing there is a 50-50 chance of even getting a reply. And with a stroke of luck, she actually replied. Decided to give her a try since god knows when will my work will pile up again.

It was a comfortable walking distance from the mrt and not really far from my office so was good for me to disappear from work for a while. There are spots to have food but I was not there for that. The location was really different type from the mls I have been visiting. Really a pleasant surprise for me.

When the door opened, threre she was in shirt and a-line skirt. I was a tad disappointed as she was not wearing glasses. However, the feel of the room somehow jolted a distant memory from my past(queues in the song 那些年). I was brought back to my time in sec 1. My art teacher told us to do a portrait. Most of my classmates drew movie stars, sport stars but I remembered clearly I drew my ideal girl in uniform(of course kana screwed by my teacher because it was not the theme she wanted). She was my art piece that came alive and it warm the cockles in my heart.

She was a demure lady. She really looked pleasant and pretty in my perspective. I was willing to let go of the fact she was not wearing glasses because to me, seeing her somehow made time stop that day.

She was able to talk about a lot of topics. She was one of the less common mls who knows our transport system both in English and mandarin. She was really polite and soft spoken. Really pleasant to talk to.

She is definitely not in the boobs department but what she did later caught me by surprise.

The massage proceeded with a blanket over me. Not the strong massage but enough to ease me to the next part.

This is where thing got interesting. I shall highlight a few portions. It is better you experience it yourself.

Her pacing was really good. It was not rushed and a good build up to the climax. I really appreciate it.

I do not know whether it was that day but while she does not have big assets, I don't know how she do it but when she rubbed her boobs against little me, it got him electrocuted that day.

She was still in her a line skirt during sensual but during the comfortae but stimulating hj finale, with hand up her skirt doing 4G rubbing, she added a bit of teeth to the action. With the sound of a plane that passed by, the deal was sealed.

When I left the door to face the reality of the shitty week to come, I was really glad I made this visit to spend my time with her as it really made my day.

My mr does not do her justice but I can fully appreciate why some bros gave her so much praise. Whether I will rtm, think it is pretty clear cut.
Wah poetic man. The eloquence might really be Jamus Lim for all we know. Some abstract part like adding teeth while doing hj and you 4g rubbing is really hard to imagine but that sounded really interesting. Glad you like it bro.
Old 21-06-2023, 10:28 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Wah poetic man. The eloquence might really be Jamus Lim for all we know. Some abstract part like adding teeth while doing hj and you 4g rubbing is really hard to imagine but that sounded really interesting. Glad you like it bro.
Haha thanks bro. She really made me happy that day. I will give credit to the mls who did something (whether environment, costume) that gave me the inspiration and content to write about
Old 21-06-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:

Once again, this ml has been mentioned here before. Will leave my mr here to share my experience with her.

I have been trying to contact another ml but just couldn't get any reply so it sent me into a panic mode. Was my number being blacklisted by any ml in the complex dB system? Was my number no longer to send sms? Do I have to change my number? These troubled me for a few days so I decided to my luck and contact this ml who has been one of my targets (failed miserably to contact her previously as my number was not in their db) knowing there is a 50-50 chance of even getting a reply. And with a stroke of luck, she actually replied. Decided to give her a try since god knows when will my work will pile up again.

It was a comfortable walking distance from the mrt and not really far from my office so was good for me to disappear from work for a while. There are spots to have food but I was not there for that. The location was really different type from the mls I have been visiting. Really a pleasant surprise for me.

When the door opened, threre she was in shirt and a-line skirt. I was a tad disappointed as she was not wearing glasses. However, the feel of the room somehow jolted a distant memory from my past(queues in the song 那些年). I was brought back to my time in sec 1. My art teacher told us to do a portrait. Most of my classmates drew movie stars, sport stars but I remembered clearly I drew my ideal girl in uniform(of course kana screwed by my teacher because it was not the theme she wanted). She was my art piece that came alive and it warm the cockles in my heart.

She was a demure lady. She really looked pleasant and pretty in my perspective. I was willing to let go of the fact she was not wearing glasses because to me, seeing her somehow made time stop that day.

She was able to talk about a lot of topics. She was one of the less common mls who knows our transport system both in English and mandarin. She was really polite and soft spoken. Really pleasant to talk to.

She is definitely not in the boobs department but what she did later caught me by surprise.

The massage proceeded with a blanket over me. Not the strong massage but enough to ease me to the next part.

This is where thing got interesting. I shall highlight a few portions. It is better you experience it yourself.

Her pacing was really good. It was not rushed and a good build up to the climax. I really appreciate it.

I do not know whether it was that day but while she does not have big assets, I don't know how she do it but when she rubbed her boobs against little me, it got him electrocuted that day.

She was still in her a line skirt during sensual but during the comfortable but stimulating hj finale, with hand up her skirt doing 4G rubbing, she added a bit of teeth to the action. With the sound of a plane that passed by, the deal was sealed.

When I left the door to face the reality of the shitty week to come, I was really glad I made this visit to spend my time with her as it really made my day.

My mr does not do her justice but I can fully appreciate why some bros gave her so much praise. Whether I will rtm, think it is pretty clear cut.
Really good effort. Haven't seen such a long MR for some time.

Gentle reminder not to tio KC
Old 22-06-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Randochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone, I have been a recent lurker of this forum and finally decided to sign up to contribute

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-yiyi/
Very bad experience with her - I booked an appointment for today and reconfirmed the appointment the night before, but on the actual appointment timing, she did not respond at all. Maybe because my number is not in the database? But even then, common courtesy to send a text to cancel. Will not book her ever again

Feeling angry as I felt I have made a wasted trip, I was lucky to be able to book
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/avocado-massage/ for the same day.

FR: (I won’t rate by points since I do not book MLs often enough to reference)

Looks: looks 80-90% like the photos. Age should be around by mid 20s. More petite and firm kind

Location: Central. Around 10mins from MRT (if not taking bus)

GFE: pretty good! Kisses often, engages in playful banter, wipes you dry after shower, offers you water. Overall have the poly gf feel

Massage: piano but not here for that

HJ: Not mechanical. She mixes slow/fast/twisting. Also lies beside you and moans constantly for majority of the deed

Total in out around 55mins

One thing I noticed was she really values hygiene. Showers quickly after the deed, place is very tidy and well maintained, puts additional tissues for your little brother (on top of towel) before starting the session
Old 22-06-2023, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
DonaldloveDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for my this week 😜😜😜

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/lucky-massage/
Looks 9/10
Body slim with big boobs(boobs lover don't miss)
French like no tomorrow.
Bbbj 8/10 vacuum type, twisted head
Sensual teasing 8/10 lick your body
Hj 8/10 slow and fast change,with sexy moan

Overall is worth for what u spending,condo is easy to find,good to foot soldier those driving is very convenient, will definitely return on next week.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-mao-mi-massage/

Looks 8/10 sweet young thing,like Poly student
Body slim and slender
Massage 8/10 with strength,she know how to press back
Kissing 9/10 I guess she like to kiss, non-stop kiss me when she lean beside me.
Hj 8/10 fast and furious she said she like fast when climax.

Overall for her is 8/10,she is very funny girl like a joker, always like to joke and laugh at all time, u can feel very comfortable with her,YES definitely will return before she become Ang pai.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ki-ki-massage/

Looks 9/10 sweet young thing, u will have puppy love feeling.
Body 8/10 perky boobs,slim waist and smooth skin.
Kissing/French 9/10 u try u will know,only can say is wet kissing.
Massage 8/10 relief your back ache and muscle cramp
Hj 8/10 oil hj, feeling like fj,she know how to play your dick head.

Overall for kiki is 9/10,she have pretty and cute face those u wish to protect her,her voice is sweet and soft,when she moan u will get high, already make next appointment for coming Friday 😃😃😃

Sharing is caring,hope my FR is useful.
Old 22-06-2023, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xi-yue-massage/

Commando pochinki reporting for duty!

Kind of reminds me of Younna, pre milf, service orientated.
Looks around 20-30% discount from the over ps photos.
Willing to learn and has decent techniques for bbbj(YMMV) and HJ.
Want Fast or slow just tell her can liao.

First day here can see abit gan chiong, but definitely not on purpose, just quite overwhelmed by the flow here.

Location not very good, seems like she is waiting for apartment, mention she will be moving in next few days.

Will be adding her into rtm list if craving for a mature woman touch.
Thanks bro @Pochinki for saving my moolah for other worthy MLs The photos look really good but the red flag is the video which didn’t show the face. So thank you for wearing the red beret for this one.

Sharing is Caring. with so SYTs around, MILFs not exactly the flavor of the Day for me.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 22-06-2023 at 06:03 AM.
Old 22-06-2023, 03:12 AM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldloveDuck View Post
FR for my this week 😜😜😜

Looks 9/10
Body slim with big boobs(boobs lover don't miss)
French like no tomorrow.
Bbbj 8/10 vacuum type, twisted head
Sensual teasing 8/10 lick your body
Hj 8/10 slow and fast change,with sexy moan

Overall is worth for what u spending,condo is easy to find,good to foot soldier those driving is very convenient, will definitely return on next week.

Looks 8/10 sweet young thing,like Poly student
Body slim and slender
Massage 8/10 with strength,she know how to press back
Kissing 9/10 I guess she like to kiss, non-stop kiss me when she lean beside me.
Hj 8/10 fast and furious she said she like fast when climax.

Overall for her is 8/10,she is very funny girl like a joker, always like to joke and laugh at all time, u can feel very comfortable with her,YES definitely will return before she become Ang pai.

Looks 9/10 sweet young thing, u will have puppy love feeling.
Body 8/10 perky boobs,slim waist and smooth skin.
Kissing/French 9/10 u try u will know,only can say is wet kissing.
Massage 8/10 relief your back ache and muscle cramp
Hj 8/10 oil hj, feeling like fj,she know how to play your dick head.

Overall for kiki is 9/10,she have pretty and cute face those u wish to protect her,her voice is sweet and soft,when she moan u will get high, already make next appointment for coming Friday 😃😃😃

Sharing is caring,hope my FR is useful.
Wah bro @DonaldloveDuck
All these 3 MLs the video don’t show face.
Yet they are getting 8-9 out of 10 for looks.
Wow! I remain a skeptic. Any commando out there ?

Last edited by cheongster_11; 22-06-2023 at 03:37 AM.
Old 22-06-2023, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brosagat View Post
l Other than that, its just copy and paste of Vanilla MLs that look not too bad with commercial feels and bare minimum. Come on, the FRs now rate sensual as good so long as the ML lie beside you and lick your nipple which is the basic come on. (They aren't bad, but I don't have any urge to RTM at all - Avocado, vanilla Yi Yi, even Fairy I don't feel like she's anywhere near the cream of the crop)

Everytime I see RV Momo post something on Wechat, I can't help but hope one day a ML of her calibre will return to our shores again.

Any gems I am missing out on that is a good all-rounder (looks, service, sensual, GFE)....
Tell me about it. RV Momo’s latest moment In That hot pink dress. Wow!

But IMHO looks are subjective. Services and Sensual there should be a minimum standard. GFE would need chemistry and time to build up. Of course if we can get it all at our first visit, well and good.

BUT times are evolving and until we accept this fact we will never be happy. Of course I’ve gotten my fair share of “extras” from the Vanillas that you have quoted. With investment of time, effort and RTMs, SOME MLs will realise and appreciate your “loyalty” and “reward” you accordingly.

In an ideal work of course we would not want or have to work harder just to achieve the extras: more GFE, better roaming signals and etc. you cannot treat your Suites Passenger the same way you treat your economy class passengers BUT there should be a bare minimum and guess that Bare minimum got simpler and simpler as time passes. This is a harsh fact of changing market sentiments.

So my OP has always been to try MLs after good MRs in this forum. Go for first visit. If I like them enough I’ll RTM to show my “loyalty” and if they start to take your kindness for granted. That’s when I’ll dropped them like a hot potato.
Old 22-06-2023, 04:27 AM
Samster

Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Anyway, Anqi and myself made the effort to meet and cleared the shit that was stirred between us. I may visit her again for the same reason why I RTM Xiao Xi, however she is harder to book so probably stick to the latter.

Above my current RTM list and none in the East.
Happy to know Bro @derrickboy and AnQi have made out… I mean made up. but this lass https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-an-qi/ is a prime example of better GFE and Sensual with RTMs. Her standard is already good to begin with even at the first visit but like good wine, the more you savour, the better it gets.

Sharing the URL Since now there are two AnQi. Now U got me thinking about those love pillows of her again (.)(.)

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 22-06-2023, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Wah bro @DonaldloveDuck
Bro, these MLs are those I wouldn’t go for
Old 22-06-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, these MLs are those I wouldn’t go for
Great minds think alike bro @Life6666!
Old 22-06-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wah bro @DonaldloveDuck
Ngl, there is a hidden FL vibe about them and xiao mao mi is the ex feifei which i commented before. But still good effort to bro Donaldduck for the MRs
Old 22-06-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oysteromelete1 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ting-zi-massage/

Just tried Ting Zi

Message her quite last minute, she accepted my booking, drove down.

Plenty of parking in the area, MRT seems to be nearby.

Wasn't expecting much, but when open the door, wah I think she's a beauty IMO. Long hair, sexy sleeping gown. I think I'm in love alr.

Massage - nth to shout about, nth special press here press there (But who cares right)

Sensual - Quite vanilla, nth fancy. Probably is her looks that gets me off.

Can Zhut,probably a B cup, not suitable for boobs lover, roaming south is out.

Sharing my FR, YMMV.

She is one of the prettiest faces around , and really syt . One of those you want as a girlfriend type . Natural beauty and no PS or work done on the face .
Old 22-06-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The massage proceeded with a blanket over me. Not the strong massage but enough to ease me into the next part.
This is where things got interesting. I shall highlight a few portions. It is better you experience it yourself.

Thank you for this good MR, so good that I picked up my HP to make app, only to see......
32A and 156cm.....no boobs must have height or vice versa
Old 22-06-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah bro @DonaldloveDuck

Pictures not enough meh?
Give her some privacy leh.........

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1