The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-06-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
a lot of ppl add the ML on wechat but not serious about booking them at all, just add to try and chat them up or see see their pics (moments) only.
To be fair, I see their wechat moments to make sure I won't kena catfished. Saved me a few visits before. On website pics post PS gao gao, then on wechat post their daily selfies and videos which are completely different from their listings.
Old 25-06-2023, 01:43 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechampion View Post
So how can I go about doing it? giving real number arh ?
If I read and understand this correctly, my interpretations and comments are
1) you are not comfortable using your number. If it is true, get a separate number and contact through sms
2) your number is in their db and you find the only way to contact is wechat. If yes, I don't see a reason why you don't share that number that is in the dB and tell them about it.
3) your number is not in the dB and you want to communicate through wechat. Please contact through sms and ensure that number you are using is keyed into the db
I also have to warn even you give a correct number, some mls will ask random questions related to that number to screen you.
Old 25-06-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4433 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechampion View Post
So how about going around it ? giving real number?
Giving your real number doesn't work if it's not in their database. Bro rythuno has described the various scenarios above.
Old 25-06-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
I thought she can zhut one?
aiya why so surprised?
All these MLs especially those young and vanilla ones.. r 看人下菜单one last..
Old 25-06-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
aiya why so surprised?
All these MLs especially those young and vanilla ones.. r 看人下菜单one last..
By the way.. keep forgetting to post this MR..

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-yu-massage/

She was known as ABC back in 2019.
Age 34 or 35 back then, now should be almost 40.
Heavy smoke smell. Fake boobs. Bad attitude.
I posted a review few years back then kanna zap by her WK.. she wechat me to delete the post last time I was still fresh, LL deleted the post. But now, who cares about points anymore.. just a warning to bros here..

BUT, she might be changed 180 degree and become really worth the visit now? Maybe.. I'm just sharing my bad bad if not the worst experience few years back.

I think she also is a disciple of Topaz aka Cara Sugar Breeze.. so u should know what kind of slacking service u r getting.. BTW, where is Topaz ads anyway? Business to bad and delist cause people finally realised her true face?
Old 25-06-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
ML has a SOP. They ask you to shower, lay flat for piano, sensual and make you come. All within 30 minutes. If you still want to stay after the second shower, they will offer you water and head massage. They need to reserve some energy for next customer coming at next hour back to back.

If you stay the full hour or 50minutes, that is bad for them.
wah lao like that is kena taken advantage liao la, how can you accept a 30 minutes session when you paid for 1/hr ?

There was once a ML tried to make me leave at the 30+ minutes mark (She had an appt outside and had to leave the house)

I'm like why did you even accept my booking if you cannot fulfill the full hour.

In the end she didn't charge me full price and walked me all the way to the condo gate while she stayed there and waited for her cab.
Old 25-06-2023, 03:36 PM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

Anyway, cheong safely bros. Based on another thread in HC, strong wind blowing
Old 25-06-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
a lot of ppl add the ML on wechat but not serious about booking them at all, just add to try and chat them up or see see their pics (moments) only.
I always discouraged MLs to add purely through WeChat. Th more cautious they are the longer they survive. The 'fishes' are evolving as well, as they read our forums and try to find ways to overcome. I remembered a ML, quite long ago, who is practically PR, doing community services type, not advertising but just taking regulars, who was chatting this guy up on WeChat for the longest time, and totally forgot she has never took this guy on an appointment before. Ended up this guy is a fish and she was sent back.

Also recently heard from ML guy who has one record was also a fish and ML was caught. Not sure who is the ML though. Also not forgetting we have crazy bros here that will report ML to the fishes. It is a game of hide and seek for the MLs. Can never be too careful.
Old 25-06-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bubuchachalol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Anyone tried this MILF before?

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ying-ying-massage/
She's alright luh, I tried once and whilst alright I don't think I'll rtm. Think I can get better for slightly cheaper with some of the other girls. She's also always wearing a face mask so it's a little sian.
Old 25-06-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xi-yue-massage/

Commando pochinki reporting for duty!

Kind of reminds me of Younna, pre milf, service orientated.
Looks around 20-30% discount from the over ps photos.
Willing to learn and has decent techniques for bbbj(YMMV) and HJ.
Want Fast or slow just tell her can liao.

First day here can see abit gan chiong, but definitely not on purpose, just quite overwhelmed by the flow here.

Location not very good, seems like she is waiting for apartment, mention she will be moving in next few days.

Will be adding her into rtm list if craving for a mature woman touch.
Can try. Nice lady but green. Have her restrictions. 3B for CIM.
Old 25-06-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I always discouraged MLs to add purely through WeChat. Th more cautious they are the longer they survive. The 'fishes' are evolving as well, as they read our forums and try to find ways to overcome. I remembered a ML, quite long ago, who is practically PR, doing community services type, not advertising but just taking regulars, who was chatting this guy up on WeChat for the longest time, and totally forgot she has never took this guy on an appointment before. Ended up this guy is a fish and she was sent back.

Also recently heard from ML guy who has one record was also a fish and ML was caught. Not sure who is the ML though. Also not forgetting we have crazy bros here that will report ML to the fishes. It is a game of hide and seek for the MLs. Can never be too careful.
I am more towards the safe side. Maybe I should hear other bro by using another number to play safe.
Old 25-06-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 631 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Anyone kena hard massage by ML until red marks appeared on the back? It's the first time that I kena red marks that won't go off even after 1 and half weeks since the visit.

Worse still, partner saw the red marks and it was a terrible time trying to explain it.
Old 25-06-2023, 07:07 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Anyone kena hard massage by ML until red marks appeared on the back? It's the first time that I kena red marks that won't go off even after 1 and half weeks since the visit.

Worse still, partner saw the red marks and it was a terrible time trying to explain it.
You tried to explain you went to a legit massage shop and said the person was really rough(or cupping as that usually leaves a mark for a while)? I only got it from mp and when there was a red mark(but more than a week a bit rare, you want to check is it really from ml or because it is due to other factors? Red marks on skins can be caused by a lot of stuff. I am no doctor but I do read on it because of other reasons), I used the above reason and said I needed an extra hard massage as I was aching

Last edited by rythuno; 25-06-2023 at 07:17 PM.
Old 25-06-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 631 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
You tried to explain you went to a legit massage shop and said the person was really rough(or cupping as that usually leaves a mark for a while)? I only got it from mp and when there was a red mark(but more than a week a bit rare, you want to check is it really from ml or because or due to other factors?), I used the above reason and said I needed an extra hard massage as I was aching

Well the thing is, we have a "standing agreement" to only go for massage together so me going for massage alone is out of the question. I was lucky to have a buddy to help explain my way out by saying he pressed too hard on my acupoint, and my partner trusts him coz he has also massaged my partner before (with my supervision, of course)

But still, having red marks for one and half weeks is pretty unnerving. It can only come from the ML as she was the only one to press that area and I didn't visit any other ML.
Old 25-06-2023, 07:52 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Well the thing is, we have a "standing agreement" to only go for massage together so me going for massage alone is out of the question. I was lucky to have a buddy to help explain my way out by saying he pressed too hard on my acupoint, and my partner trusts him coz he has also massaged my partner before (with my supervision, of course)

But still, having red marks for one and half weeks is pretty unnerving. It can only come from the ML as she was the only one to press that area and I didn't visit any other ML.
Bro, my advise monitor a bit. See whether put ointment(like zambak) or moisturiser helps. Normally should be nothing too serious but if it persist more than two weeks or worsen, go seek medical help for it. Any other bros can advise on this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1