The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
My observation about you ......... high positioned ( father's business maybe ??), used to be served with info that you want, get things your way........... but sorry, you will be surprised with the number of businessmen, senior managers, CEOs, Directors of MNC among the old birds and some really humble people with humble jobs. We grew with SBF for more than 15 years averagely, you are not even 15 weeks old....

So, the golden rule, do with the info you got from this thread ( its good enough ) and GIVE BEFORE ASKING.

Looking at your October posting, it's indeed long-winded, dry, no fun to read, no additional info provided and shows an attitude of money is King and it can settle everything......you want to be served like a King ....bad way to start off here really .....maybe you should treat other members the same way you like to be treated .

So, I will deduct some of your hard-earned points.
I think some parts of your message warrant a reply.

1) No, my father was a simple Civil Servant, I assure you, he never took home more than 5K a month by the time he stopped working. No I'm not high positioned where I work, but I worked hard to get to the position I am at.

2) I was posting many FR already, strange it seems that my points kept going down instead of up, because I assume the OKT didn't like reading the truth when I was posting negative reviews trying to warn other Bros, but I didn't care, someone has to warn the others. So I had given a fair bit by the time I asked for help.

I have received many message asking for help and compliments about my post so I guess my post is not for everybody, I also received a warning about the nature of this forum, which I am really grateful for. Ultimately I have not treated anyone disrespectfully, or in any way that I would not have wanted to be treated. But yes you raise a good point SBF is a secret society as such the internal politics will be as you have just demonstrated.
Old 31-10-2017, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
And, yes, I'd be willing to pay for help, so when someone suggest hitting Naemlo up, I'd have be more than willing to pay for his service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
My ang mo failed during PSLE. Can rephase what u meant?

Quote:
U started to have selective replies... Can u kindly answer my question to u in previous posting?
Old 01-11-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

U started to have selective replies... Can u kindly answer my question to u in previous posting?
What I meant is that multiple bros suggested that you had a "premium hand hold service" (I assume that this premium service is not free). At that time I never went to HCM before, and many people said HCM can be a dangerous to chiong, so I felt it would be good to get help.

But turns out it was a joke and no such service.

But if there was such a service, I understand that people's time is not free, so I was willing to pay for your time, because it seems like you have a lot of experience. So I messaged you to ask if I can get your help, I wasn't just asking for free help.

Not sure if that answers your question.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
kumming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got into HCM last night from Hanoi.

Staying at the Intercontinental Saigon. The hotel staff recommend this legit massage joint at No.137 Ham Hghi. Went to try out and was indeed good so i thought I share.

But am clueless on which bar to get FL, the kind like meet, ask the price, agreed and take back hotel kind.

Search on wechat but most ask for around VND2500000 .

Seems quite exhausting to want to get a ger to bang here.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Bilz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumming View Post

Staying at the Intercontinental Saigon. The hotel staff recommend this legit massage joint at No.137 Ham Hghi. Went to try out and was indeed good so i thought I share.

But am clueless on which bar to get FL, the kind like meet, ask the price, agreed and take back hotel kind.

Yo dude.
Ill be staying in Liberty Central over the weekend
I cant do much untill sunday since this is a business trip.
Cant wait to walk around after that.

Thanks for the info on massage parlor, Ill make sure to hit it up.

Im also very noob here, but alot of suggestion says never get girls from wechat, also be safe they will ask you to go shower and steal your shit.

Last edited by Bilz; 02-11-2017 at 12:35 PM.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 15
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i did try her service in my hotel. She is sweet and friendly, she provides 75 mins massage cost 700k
If you stay around Sheraton Saigon hotel, you may try her twin sister working in a run down spa opp the hotel. Opp for 90mins Hong Kong massage cost 320k and tips is 300k.

Both sty only provide pure body massage, I would rate them 7.5/10 for their hard massage. Strictly no provide special.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry for the double post.... Need help on delete the post. Tks

Last edited by OldRooster; 02-11-2017 at 10:55 PM.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
I understand what you mean... imo losing the small $$ beats paying 1-2mil VND for half-fuck service + massage. I haven't reach that stage of sponsoring their travels yet haha! Prefer them to stay put in Vn.

from my recent trip, I come to know a syt who provide call-out massage thru wechat. her fee is a little bit on the high side actually. 700K. but her massage is really good.
i did try her service in my hotel. She is sweet and friendly, she provides 75 mins massage cost 700k
If you stay around Sheraton Saigon hotel, you may try her twin sister working in a run down spa opp the hotel. Opp for 90mins Hong Kong massage cost 320k and tips is 300k.

Both sty only provide pure body massage, I would rate them 7.5/10 for their hard massage. Strictly no provide special.
Old 06-11-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Hi guys

I will be visiting HCMC city in mid December, and will be staying with my relatives who are based in district 2.

Any recommendations for massage with special service and fl?

Thanks!
Old 06-11-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
roberlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=roberlee;16582053]I've been going to Minh Tam for a few times and I really like it.
Minh Tam massage add : 206 3/2 street, distric 10
I will recommend some best girls in Dai Nam. Vien Dong, Minh Minh Tam, DE NHAT and some BJ massage such as Boss, Hanh Long, Tan Thu Do, Phung THuy next post.

some good hj skill at Vien Dong: # 1, 50, 39, 27
Old 07-11-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

Bosth2504 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberlee View Post
I've been going to Minh Tam for a few times and I really like it.
Minh Tam massage add : 206 3/2 street, distric 10
I had an experience with many massage shop such as: Dai Nam, Vien Dong, Minh Minh Tam, Hanh Long, Boss, Phung Thuy. But Minh Tam is the best now in Sai Gon.

It very new, large, luxury and homey. Minh Tam is better than Vien Dong & Dai Nam.

At Minh Tam you can try a lot of service: massage, foot, beauty salon.

Massage: tick: 300, tip 400-500.

VIP: tick 750, tip 700-1000 It gets expensive, but I like to relax after work. The beauty girls wash off your sweat, massage you, and then jerk you off. I like being pampered.

Recommend: # 09,11, 18,39 54,63.

I will recommend some best girls in Dai Nam. Vien Dong, Minh Minh Tam, DE NHAT and some BJ massage such as Boss, Hanh Long, Tan Thu Do, Phung THuy next post.
find it here
https://g$$$$$l/mUYY8h
I dropped in yesterday and it is basically as roberlee has described, I asked for a V.I.P room. It was a nice room, and the girl was not only tall but IMHO beautiful. Service was as described and included her unhooking her bra so I could have a play (but under the shirt). Definitely a nice place to visit when visiting HCM.
The girls are rotated through so you get the next cab on the rank so to speak, unless you get the girls number and request her directly as roberlee mentioned. Oh and the session is for 2 hours.
Thanks for the report roberlee, thumbs up from me!
Old 07-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I respectfully reply all messages.

1) No, my father was a simple Civil Servant, I assure you, he never took home more than 5K a month by the time he stopped working. No I'm not high positioned where I work, but I worked hard to get to the position I am at.

So did many of us, respectfully......nothing special.

2) I was posting many FR already, strange it seems that my points kept going down instead of up, because I assume the OKT didn't like reading the truth when I was posting negative reviews trying to warn other Bros, but I didn't care, someone has to warn the others. So I had given a fair bit by the time I asked for help.

41 post is considered many? We should respectfully value your 41 info than, even someone had pointed out some of it are BS.

I have received many message asking for help and compliments about my post so I guess my post is not for everybody, I also received a warning about the nature of this forum, which I am really grateful for. Ultimately I have not treated anyone disrespectfully, or in any way that I would not have wanted to be treated. But yes you raise a good point SBF is a secret society as such the internal politics will be as you have just demonstrated.
Respectfully, this is a level playing field, if you are the real article, people will openly say it.
Respectfully, if you are BS, you will be respectfully and openly complimented too and don't forget to reply ALL instead of selectively reply certain point that was raised.
Respectfully complaining about SB with internal politic? Need an election ????
Respectfully complaining about you don't get what you want, because you think that you offered a lot (41 posts including BS) that warrant a lot of respect ??
Respectfully throwing money openly at people .....seriously ?????

SIR NickP...respectfully go get an OKT cum tour guide ....

or

allow me to promote the VIP package....sweep your credit card for premium membership or VIP membership ( sorry Sam, don't know if it's still available )
Old 12-11-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
IslandMc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bro here.. I will be e going to hcm from 1-6dec.. Anyone wanna meet up for drinks?
Old 14-11-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sw33tm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilz View Post
Yo dude.
Ill be staying in Liberty Central over the weekend
I cant do much untill sunday since this is a business trip.
Cant wait to walk around after that.

Thanks for the info on massage parlor, Ill make sure to hit it up.

Im also very noob here, but alot of suggestion says never get girls from wechat, also be safe they will ask you to go shower and steal your shit.
You can always shower with the girl (if the bathroom is big enough).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumming View Post

Previously, it was not exhausting. The girl the pimp advertise is the same girl that will come to you.

However, nowadays there are alot of old ladies who makes their photos look younger.

This is my personal experience. The last trip I had, I have to go through 6 different old ladies (early 30s) before I can get a 20 - 23 year old girl. 3 are from their own wechat account and 3 are from the pimp. When you reject, there's no need to pay for any fees.

Standard rate in D1 is vnd 1m. Most, if not all pimps will agree to that price offered.
Old 15-11-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

I am new to HCMC. Welcome Any tips to a short vacation to this friendly town.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1