The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
tsuchiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic83 View Post
Had a session with Jia Jia a while back.

Look - 7.5/10
Body - 7/10 (slight meaty, I am a sucker for slim figure)
Bro! Next Time ask for Ella/ Mei Hui/ Jenny. All Slim ones!!! My Fav being Ella... haha but be warned not much of a boob to shout about!!!
Old 19-06-2011, 05:01 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

FR On Xiao Man (L16 H54A)

One of my best bonks in 2011

Face: 7.8/10
(One of the prettiest WL in GL, at certain angles I find her resembles HK celeb Kelly Chen Huiling. I like her pair of electrifying eyes, sharp nose and soft lips, she has very fair flawless complexion. i find her prettier when she ties up her hair.)

Body: 8/10
(Not much tummy fat at all. very fair, smooth, flawless skin with a tatoo above her pussy hair. her figure is power, nice S shaped. just looking at her naked body makes my didi stands. My ideal type of body for sex)

Boobs: 7/10
(C Cup enhanced boobs which fit nicely on her petite body frame. I like her pink to light brown colored nipples. One of the best nipples i ever seen. just sucking and licking those nipples can make me feel shiok)

Bath: Normal. Very hygenic. Washes my didi and ka chng hole thoroughly.

Catbath: 7/10
(Average. Quite SOP.)

Frenching: 9.5/10
(Very passionate kissing and tongue fight. We were frenching non stop and I like the feeling. Feels like frenching own gf. She has soft tender lips.)

BBBJ: 8/10
(She gave me a decent BBBJ in toilet and on bed. great suction and tongue flicking action. I finds her resembles kelly chen to a great extent when she is BBBJ me and looking at me . She managed to make my shot my 1st load in BBBJ.)

FJ: 9/10
(Tried cowgirl, missionary and doggie. Very nice moaning and expression on her face. I find her tight in cowgirl position. Managed to shoot my 2nd load in cowgirl position and fulfilled my fantasy of bonking "kelly chen" )

GFE: 9/10
(KC by her. chatted happily throughout the session. first time chat so much with a working lady)

RTF: Yes.

Next Target will be Ella.

Btw everytime i go to 1654A i sees Miko sitting in the room. seems like her business nowadays is quite bad.
Old 19-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
FR On Xiao Man (L16 H54A)

One of my best bonks in 2011

Face: 7.8/10
(One of the prettiest WL in GL, at certain angles I find her resembles HK celeb Kelly Chen Huiling. I like her pair of electrifying eyes, sharp nose and soft lips, she has very fair flawless complexion. i find her prettier when she ties up her hair.)

Body: 8/10
(Not much tummy fat at all. very fair, smooth, flawless skin with a tatoo above her pussy hair. her figure is power, nice S shaped. just looking at her naked body makes my didi stands. My ideal type of body for sex)

Boobs: 7/10
(C Cup enhanced boobs which fit nicely on her petite body frame. I like her pink to light brown colored nipples. One of the best nipples i ever seen. just sucking and licking those nipples can make me feel shiok)

Bath: Normal. Very hygenic. Washes my didi and ka chng hole thoroughly.

Catbath: 7/10
(Average. Quite SOP.)

Frenching: 9.5/10
(Very passionate kissing and tongue fight. We were frenching non stop and I like the feeling. Feels like frenching own gf. She has soft tender lips.)

BBBJ: 8/10
(She gave me a decent BBBJ in toilet and on bed. great suction and tongue flicking action. I finds her resembles kelly chen to a great extent when she is BBBJ me and looking at me . She managed to make my shot my 1st load in BBBJ.)

FJ: 9/10
(Tried cowgirl, missionary and doggie. Very nice moaning and expression on her face. I find her tight in cowgirl position. Managed to shoot my 2nd load in cowgirl position and fulfilled my fantasy of bonking "kelly chen" )

GFE: 9/10
(KC by her. chatted happily throughout the session. first time chat so much with a working lady)

RTF: Yes.

Next Target will be Ella.

Btw everytime i go to 1654A i sees Miko sitting in the room. seems like her business nowadays is quite bad.
3 afternoons this past week : Jenny, MeiMei & JiaJia
Next round : Xiao Feng & Xiao Man & Ella
Old 19-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
roller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dropping by tommorow if cannot get any ctc from here .
Old 20-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
taylore8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ANY BROS AT 1654A IS JENNY ON DUTY TODAY GOIN DOWN EVENING TO UP HER SPERM FULL TANK LIAO .
Old 20-06-2011, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
godson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanz 4 the information here , nice guideline for newbie here to use when visiting Gl .

Thanx guys .
Old 20-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
darcy1280 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Ella
Height: 5'8" or 5'9" (about 1.73m)
Origin: PRC
Home Base: 1654A?

Look: 8/10 (shoulder length hair, black miniskirt and a cleavage enhancing bra)
Body: 8/10 (very slim and no belly with smooth skin and complextion)
Tits: 8/10 (B cup with big soft nipples)
Shower: 8/10 (SOP from what I've read)
French Kissing: 6/10 (more on this later)
Cat Bath: 8/10 (SOP, but I stopped her pretty quick)
BBBJ: 8/10 (BJ never makes me cum, but it was a nice try)
FJ: 9/10 (I got nearly everything I wanted)
Attitude: 9/10 (she tried very hard to please me)
RTF: If I learned Mandarin or she learned English, absolutely
DMG: $150 plus $50 tip I gave her

Ok, so I should start by saying that I am a WL virgin. Never been with a WL before. Being with a WL once in my life was on my bucket list and my trip to Singapore seemed like the perfect opportunity. I researched this site for hours and hours over the past several days to make sure I had as much information as possible and even walked Geylang last week at 200pm to make sure I knew where I was going. I received great advice from several people and decided to try for Chu Chu, Ella (both recommended by Omnia) or Jenny at 1654A.

Google Street maps was a huge timesaver. I was able to see a picture of the building I was looking for, so I didn't have to wander around looking like a lost American tourist. Nobody bothered me the whole time and I walked straight up to 54A on the second floor.

The entrance was suprisingly nice. AC, a counter right in front of me with the OKT, nicely gray tiled (and clean) floor, comfortable couches to the right of the entrance and a medium sized flat screen TV that was showing some Chinese war film that looked like it was shot on a camcorder from the 90s. I had written the three names of the girls I was interested in on a piece of paper and showed them to the OKT. He said Chu Chu was based at a different location (I didn't hear which house but I didn't want to travel anyway) and I couldn't catch what he said about Jenny, but he said Ella would be about a 30 minute wait. I told him that was fine and walked to the right of the room to wait.

I was politely offered a drink (which I declined) and a wet napkin (which I took). I sat down next to the TV to wait. It was about 330pm and there was an Indian businessman that looked to be in his late 30s or early 40s and a Chinese businessman about the same age. I don't mind saying that I was nervous (since I'd never done this before), but I tried to adopt a confident posture by spreading my legs apart to take up as much of the couch as possible and put my left arm out along the top of the couch (typical arrogant American stance).

Eventually, Ella came in right on time, didn't even look at me as she signed in and then I was shown to the very first room behind the counter (is this because they were nervous about me?)

As soon as the door shut, Ella gave me a big smile, asked me my name and I was so nervous that I gave her my real one. She tried to help me unbutton my top shirt, but I was shaking so bad that I did it myself to give me time to calm down. Instead, she started laying out towels on the bed, and hung up each article of my clothing on the hooks on the door as I took them off. As soon as I was down to just my pants, I looked up and saw her bending over in front of me as she pulled down her black thong. She turned around and gave me another big smile and my nervousness started to go away. I started getting hard as she undid my belt and unzipped my jeans. By the time she helped me out of my pants I was at about half mast. As she took off my skivvies I was ready to go. I had trimmed the carpet around my cock (which she seemed to appreciate) and she just looked down at it and said, "Beautiful."

The communication problems began as she led me into the shower to the right of the bed. She gave me a swig of mouthwash, but I didn't realize thats what it was and I swallowed the damn stuff (my stomach still feels queezy from it as I am writing this). As she was washing me, I came to the realization that I should probably start touching her so I began gently running my hands over her arms, ass and chest as she continued to soap me. At one point she turned to have her back to me and stood on her toes and she ran her pussy back and forth along my cock. I wrapped my right arm around her stomach as I braced the shower wall with my left hand. She has just a neatly trimmed strip down her front, but as she rubbed back and forth it was driving me wild.

She had me get out after she finished cleaning me and then washed herself while I laid down on the bed. When she came out and sat on the bed next to me she had a little kit of KY and toilet paper and condoms. She must have pulled off about 10 different pieces of paper with several squares each. Once she had everything laid out to her satisfaction she smiled again and leaned over to french me for several minutes.

Her tongue was attacking mine, and I was trying to get her to slow down, but the language barrier again kept me from getting my point across. I just settled for what she was doing before she started her cat bath. She was very methodical and slowly worked her way down my front. When she got to my cock she got to work for several minutes giving a very enthusiastic BJ with a lot of slurping and a lot of cleaning with the tissue paper she had made a pile of earlier. BJs do absolutely nothing for me though, but I was content to watch her for a while until she tried to move on to AR. I stopped her at this point and she moved on to my balls (which I did like), looking up at me as she gently sucked on each one.

Eventually, I'd had enough and pulled her back up to me for some more frenching. I had been playing with her soft nipples the whole time and when I pulled her back up I began to gently stroke her pussy and was disappointed to find her almost completely dry. I had been trying every erogenous zone trick I had learned from my ex-girlfriends. Stroking the back of her ears, kissing and licking her neck, gently rubbing my fingers down her arms and spine. Nothing seemed to work, so I'm guessing I just wasn't doing it for her. She ended up pulling on the jimmy hat and slathering both it and herself with KY before sliding down on me cowgirl style.

I played with her nips as she took about half of my cock in her at a time (I'm not huge, only about 7.5 inches) and sighing softly. I loved looking up at her as she rode me and eventually she sat down on me completely. She had been riding me for several minutes before I decided to see what else she could do. I was trying to ask her what else she could do besides the standard positions, but again I couldn't get the point across even after demonstrating a couple of different ones with her.

I had been mentally keeping track of the time in my head and figured I had about 20 minutes left of the hour at this point, so I switched to missionary. She lifted her legs up behind my back, which allowed me to slide in even deeper, but I was determined to get at least some kind of authentic reaction.

An old trick that has always worked for me with the shape and size of my dick is that when I'm on a girl in the missionary position, I pull her down until the top of her head is just below my chin and have her lock her ankles around mine. This gives my dick an almost upward angle as I plunge into her and allows me to grind my pubic bone into the girl's clit at the same time. I did this for a bit and I think I got a few real moans from her when I did a couple of random deep grinds against her clit, but I could tell she was starting to become concerned with the time (it's amazing how quick an hour will go by), but this was my fault since I had kept slowing her down.

She made the gesture for me to roll on my back and she tried cowgirl on me again for about 60 seconds before I realized there was no way I was going to cum before my time was up. So, I pulled her off, unrolled my jimmy hat and reached for the bottle of KY that was on the dresser. She stopped me and pulled out this little purple bottle of scented oil and used an eyedropper to apply it on my cock. I scooted her into the crook of my shoulder and had her look me in the eyes while I finished the job and shot on my stomach.

She kept saying, "Sorry." As she cleaned me up in the shower afterwards (I didn't swallow the mouthwash this time), I was trying to tell her it wasn't her fault but the language barrier stopped me again. For the first 30 minutes with her I was pretty nervous and it does take me a while to shoot. Add this to the fact that I had rubbed one out this morning and an hour just wasn't enough time.

I slipped her a $50 after I put my clothes back on and she seemed to appreciate it even while she kept saying, "Sorry." I thanked her repeatedly and I wish to God I could have let her know she did a great job.

I opened the door almost exactly an hour after I had closed it, the OKT asked me, "How was it?" and I let him know it was great. I pulled out 3 $50s and left. I had read other posts about how tourists get ripped off and I had half been expecting to be asked for more money, but I wasn't. That was a fantastic surprise and I really appreciated being treated just like everyone else.

Overall, Ella did a great job and she gave it her all throughout. As I said at the beginning, I had never been with a WL before in any country, so this was a new experience for me. I was nervous for the first half hour and while it takes a long time for me to shoot, I made it even worse by rubbing one out in the morning.

Ella seemed really disappointed that I finished myself off at the end, so if any of you see her in the future, please let her know that the young caucasian with glasses thinks she did a great job and she has nothing to apologize for.
Old 20-06-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
nicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros,

If only we can have such girls at H54A... Wah lan! Will die cock standing!

Old 20-06-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
nicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyway, here is my FR on Xiao Ba. Thanks to H54a owner. Coz all his ang pais are working. So he recommended me to try out Xiao Ba. Not bad. Pretty good recommendations!

Origin: Hubei
Looks: 7/10 (Tall lady with nice legs.)
Boobs: B
Figure: Slender. Good.
Complexion: Fair with little make up
Kissing: French like no tomorrow
FJ: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
Catbath: Never do for me.
AR: never try

Anyway, the sex was pretty good. I felt pretty satisfied as I think I managed to make her cum. Can tell that she enjoyed my company. Kekeke.. Soft moans when I played with her. Moans got louder when I was pounding her aggressively. Overall, nice and friendly girl.
Old 21-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
blacktadpole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey there Darcy 1280!!!
Great FR........with the super details. And yeah the OKT is very honest.
As he is a real businessman. Not the kind that hangs around alleys looking for tourist and offers lousy gers with expensive pricing... Lucky you did your
homework before you came Singapore. Cool....
I will mention to Ella, the next time I visit her about your intentions and she was GREAT!!!
Take Care and visit GL 1654A,the next time when you are in Singapore.
Old 21-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktadpole View Post
Hey there Darcy 1280!!!
Great FR........with the super details. And yeah the OKT is very honest.
As he is a real businessman. Not the kind that hangs around alleys looking for tourist and offers lousy gers with expensive pricing... Lucky you did your
homework before you came Singapore. Cool....
I will mention to Ella, the next time I visit her about your intentions and she was GREAT!!!
Take Care and visit GL 1654A,the next time when you are in Singapore.
Walao, bro Darcy, luckily you are kind enough to give her $50 to compensate for her loss of her subsequent business, as I bet she would need more rest and turn down other clients after taking you on. If you keep RTF her, may be all other bros would not patronise her anymore, 'cos she can't feel our 5in tool anymore after getting used to 7.5inch.
Old 21-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woail2 View Post
Walao, bro Darcy, luckily you are kind enough to give her $50 to compensate for her loss of her subsequent business, as I bet she would need more rest and turn down other clients after taking you on. If you keep RTF her, may be all other bros would not patronise her anymore, 'cos she can't feel our 5in tool anymore after getting used to 7.5inch
Bruddah, do not generalize leh! Yours maybe a mere 5 incher but I am armed with a well-endowed 7 incher (fully erected) Magnum down south wor!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 21-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcy1280 View Post
Name: Ella
Height: 5'8" or 5'9" (about 1.73m)
Origin: PRC
Home Base: 1654A?

Look: 8/10 (shoulder length hair, black miniskirt and a cleavage enhancing bra)
Body: 8/10 (very slim and no belly with smooth skin and complextion)
Tits: 8/10 (B cup with big soft nipples)
Shower: 8/10 (SOP from what I've read)
French Kissing: 6/10 (more on this later)
Cat Bath: 8/10 (SOP, but I stopped her pretty quick)
BBBJ: 8/10 (BJ never makes me cum, but it was a nice try)
FJ: 9/10 (I got nearly everything I wanted)
Attitude: 9/10 (she tried very hard to please me)
RTF: If I learned Mandarin or she learned English, absolutely
DMG: $150 plus $50 tip I gave her

Ok, so I should start by saying that I am a WL virgin. Never been with a WL before. Being with a WL once in my life was on my bucket list and my trip to Singapore seemed like the perfect opportunity. I researched this site for hours and hours over the past several days to make sure I had as much information as possible and even walked Geylang last week at 200pm to make sure I knew where I was going. I received great advice from several people and decided to try for Chu Chu, Ella (both recommended by Omnia) or Jenny at 1654A.
Ella seemed really disappointed that I finished myself off at the end, so if any of you see her in the future, please let her know that the young caucasian with glasses thinks she did a great job and she has nothing to apologize for.
This is one fine report Darcy ---Thanks Bro
Old 21-06-2011, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddah, do not generalize leh! Yours maybe a mere 5 incher but I am armed with a well-endowed 7 incher (fully erected) Magnum down south wor!
wasei, wu-nya-boh, bro Ale? I am really jealous man!
If you are not Chinese, then I believe what you say lah.
I have been to health centers for decades and can easily see clients bathe naked. I have never seen one Chinese with giant tool. But I have seen angmo walking around in the shower proudly displaying their big lethal weapon. Dont tell me you got angmo genes huh?
Old 21-06-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 17
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholassoong81 View Post
Bros,

If only we can have such girls at H54A... Wah lan! Will die cock standing!

If only you are willing to pay.
If only she not already bao by someone
If only .... if only..... if only.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1