The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-10-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko2006 View Post
I trully "pei fu" you bro Hairy. Just wondering on the "kinky" part. Can share some insight? Otherwise, many bros here n me will be very curious. We may even ambush ur roti van n put some spying recorder in your curry bun.
Yo Bro T, aiyoh and alamak you so free,
so early aledi pose me kinky query
ok lah to satisfy your curiosity, here what I did to Lady C
I had a bottle of my best house brand kaya, smeared it on my didi
got her to lap it clean clean for me,
she enjoyed it, so did me, but alas no swallowing
as we SBF brudders are so horny with regular uppings
she had to be careful about hygiene, which is worth respecting
alto my Mama will be angry if told that our family best selling kaya
that had been the toast of many breakfasts from Geylang to the Istana
had to be so unceremoniously disposed off in a loud Kapui spit!
but since me did it in privacy with Lady C, me Mama wont know it
So please hor, dun try to sabo me when you next see my roti van
and point to the logo and yell hahaha...see that "LanChiao Kaya brand"
Old 16-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3767 / Power: 19
Taiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha ha ... ha ha ha
Now, I better be more careful. 3 o'clock T-break order roti better dun use kaya. After see got hair..... jialat. Maybe the same bottle dat hairy used.. Use butter, dunno have melanine or not. So better use jam. Safer.
Old 16-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Samster

dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko2006 View Post
Ha ha ha ... ha ha ha
Now, I better be more careful. 3 o'clock T-break order roti better dun use kaya. After see got hair..... jialat. Maybe the same bottle dat hairy used.. Use butter, dunno have melanine or not. So better use jam. Safer.
Eh Brudder.....lidat do to me can ah?
me only poor roti seller lah
if you stop licking roti kaya
now with recession, me sure jialat biz kena bakar
which I'm sure you rather not see me in esp when DHairy aka Laobaby
is such a harmless, friendliest roti seller who's only vice is being too horny
Old 16-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
EmperorLiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once again thanks bro lightning for cc contact.

Personally take half day just to meet her for a session. Too many bros taking good care of her nowaday bo bian.. have to secretly book her and secretly meet her up.. haha..

Characteristic : 9/10
Firstly, i'm not familiarise with the area for the appointment, so when i booked, i'm still wondering which building i am situated at.. was sort of ... but becos of this, cc showed me she was a GEM as she did her best juz to get to the correct location for 'secret' meetup, beside that, she also apologise even though she rush all the way here.. I'm very touched by this.. though i am early by half an hour la.. but the sun is really damn hot...

GFE : 11/10 (to me)
First meetup was unforgetful for me, she is the first girl who meet me and gave me a long hug.. i can feel her slim and 'devil' body with both of hands.. i believe this feeling only can get from someone you are interested in.. i believe all the bros here understand what i means~ She was just simply too perfect to be there for me (for that moment) and just at the right time.. I was nevous that moment actually.. first time to face such a wonderful girl.. of cos, credit thanks to lightning bro..

Body : (9/10)
Sure enough, she has a perfect figure for guys , someone who can make guys drool saliva while walking passed her, eyes filled with 'icecream' and stunt by her wonderful looks.. What stunting was.. after you passed her while walking.. things just dun end this way.. your eyes will just stay on her shirt.. opps! no bra~ Surprised! Your brain start to imagine her body rubbing against you making you feel like you are in heaven.. Slowly, she undress... slowly revealing her half papaya.. slowly going upward... woo... nose bleed liao.. saliva drooling...eyes popping out.. more to it... more surprise to come.. unbutton her tight jean.. down you go.. a translucent white underwear make your blood level go high... erhem.. i meant little bro blood level..

Hygenic : (10/10)
In bathroom, out came the brush, the soup (ops, soap) and main resource water.. wash wash wash.. slowly down she goes.. her mouth was brushing ur kuku jiao (little bro) ensuring perfect cleaningness and her saliva mixture with water was around my didi.. my eyes just cant stop watching her cleaning up while her boobies shaking left right left right just like calling me "hey, i need to be brush too!".. quickly sayang her papaya to calm her down..

BBBJ/ FJ : (10/10)
Came out from the bathroom feeling refreshed, omg it was cold~ but was hot inside.. asked me to go into the blanket.. well, so nice of her.. now inside the blanket.. suddenly she pleaded.. "open your arm" was like "WHY!?" without me knowing.. she was hugging me with her papaya on my body.. by then i know what she mean~ haha... stupid me.. hug her tightly.. she do make me feel in love... this feel just don't come anywhere anytime de.. you know what i mean right fellow bros~ lols.. some chat here & there, out of nowhere she was right bottom chatting with my kuku again.. suddenly marikita.. standing up paying attention to what she wanna whisper to my kuku.. only manage to hear this "hmmm... hmmmm... pop.. muack... " with some slippery substance sliding around my kuku.. what a secret conversation.. and a long long ones.. so many secret sia.. well.. i told her my turn to tok with her meimei liao.. still havent intro me mah.. so i proceed.. same method as she used.. whisper.. "hmmm.. slip..".. i suppose she heard what i told her meimei as she was moaning like "come on.. i am shy" lols... capped.. let my kuku told with meimei liao.. mai tu liao.. they so quiet.. cannot like that.. pass the mic to kuku.. sing meimei a song.. next you will hear this "piak piak piak.. pop pop" with both of us hugging and moaning... without much long, my kuku burst into 'tears' inside meimei.. Was touched by her... finally, these will be our first meeting and a great conversation meeting..

Last but not least, she are just too nice, upon knowing i do not familiarise with this area, she brought me down (on the way hold my hand) and plan to bring me to the bus stop area... unluckily, was surprised by the downpouring rain.. i believe just like cinderalla.. 12am liao.. our secret meet end right here...

RTF : bro lightning.. thanks.. and i will.. She is a GEM and a new friend~
Old 16-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
kaya smeared it on my didi
got her to lap it clean clean for meo
wa.. reali tok kong trick..

lucky hor my meeting with my beloved CC has always been super early, otherwise hor, scurry wen frenching the lovely mouth or lapping the nice lovehole den dont know why got some kaya taste...

I will bring big listerine bottle to help her rinse out the kaya taste just in case ..
Old 16-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorLiang View Post

RTF : bro lightning.. thanks.. and i will.. She is a GEM and a new friend~
behalf of bro light....thks for your FR..keep it up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresno99 View Post
wa.. reali tok kong trick..

lucky hor my meeting with my beloved CC has always been super early, otherwise hor, scurry wen frenching the lovely mouth or lapping the nice lovehole den dont know why got some kaya taste...

I will bring big listerine bottle to help her rinse out the kaya taste just in case ..
i still dont have time to go see CC...
Old 16-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaifun View Post
i still dont have time to go see CC...
wa.. bro ur mizz is my gain lor.. den she will have more time for my RTFs..

believe u me, she is reali super super KC type, I m sinking into her spidery web slowly but surely lor..

lucky i din shout out her name when i dreamt of her last nite.. otherwise today will have no more didi left..
Old 16-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 17
peter123.p deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter123.p deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Bro "San Dian"(Chen2 said ) for the ctc when her last visit,

Even many smsed but i no luck to meet her till today, Which i had Advance Booking a slot with her on the same day she arrived our shore at midnight .

Waw ,this morning was my UNFORGETABLE session in my entire Life !

Great GEM + Superb KC .

Now i totally understand why this thread was so HOT !
From today onward, Me just like a Bee need to look for My Honey CC . . . . .
Just up list: -
Old 16-10-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123.p View Post
Thanks Bro "San Dian"(Chen2 said)
Yo bro.. I tink the pinyin is Shan(3) Dian(3) la.. u make it sound like 3 dots le..

got this hush hush fr CC wor.. she say she so kamcheng w bro Shandian tat cannot do with him liao.. Bro Shandian care to confirm bo?

shit .. if true hor bros out there better not becom too kamcheng w her hor.. my humble warning
Old 16-10-2008, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Hi Bros,

Thanks to Bro Shanghaifun for sharing Chen Chen's contact, I was finally able to achieve two firsts. First time trying a FL PRC (always been only to HCs) and first time going to H81.

Went to H81 around 530pm, paid $30 for 2hrs (thought it should be $20?). CC turned up punctually at 6pm. First looks, immediately reminded me of the Taiwanese dancer Liu Zhen (????-???????-?????n63.com). Only that CC is more tan, and face is slimmer.

Her figure is really nice, should be C+ boobs. Unfortunately, she has a tattoo on her right boob and at the pelvis area. Not really my type.

Overall FJ experience was out of this world. CC seems to respond really well to deep probes and nipple sucking. I tried my best to satisfy and believe she cum about 4 times (or more I hope). After the battle was over, we both so tired and sextified. Simply mind blowing! The only other ladies who gave me such a wonderful experience were Chris (mature lady formerly from River View HC, now tired), and Estee (SYT formerly from Leisure HC, now tired).

Got to rest a few days now, all my sexual energy drained now.
Old 17-10-2008, 01:27 AM
Samster

Yo Bros all,..DirtyHairy again RTFed LadyChenChen last nite ---his 6th successive bonks in 7 days. He would achieve a bonk a day if not for her tight busy schedule which seems to be jammed pack.

But DirtyHairy seemed lucky to be able to squeeze a roll in the sack with our bonking princess despite her booking schedule. As the earlier farks, LadyC gave her best...which explained why DHairy's didi seemed not to have enuf of her meimei which seemed to be blessed with a shape and size that just mesmerises.

And DirtyHairy indeed was so smittened that he found energy to RTF 6 times in 7 days...breaking his own record of successive daily bonks with yet another petitie Sichuan minx in LiuLi whom he RTfarked 23 times. but that wass within a 3 month spread. But if he could continue to do this with Lady C, that record could be achieved, if not broken. Talking about variety being the spice of life, DHairy's one-gal onslaught must be one farking bad habit then... but what to do when your didi keep craning its head towards her?

Such is the pull of LadyC which could be the undoing of DHairy as complaints have been received regarding some later roti delievries over the past few days....so guys if you happen to spot a roti van rushing behind you, siam hor and give chance and give way as DHairy must be late again due to his rush to bonk Lady C.

Last nite session was again another sperm wrenching bonk, keeping DHairy busy for more thhan an hour. Despite looking visibly tired, Lady C was really pro and was very active in bed, oozing her natural charm, yet offering herself to be ravished. As it is likely that the queue is continuing and the fact that DHairy wants to RTF again, I shall be selfish and not say more about my latest session so as not to make the queue even longer.
The overall session is still a heavenly wild and aggressive fark.
Old 17-10-2008, 05:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresno99 View Post
Yo bro.. I tink the pinyin is Shan(3) Dian(3) la.. u make it sound like 3 dots le..

got this hush hush fr CC wor.. she say she so kamcheng w bro Shandian tat cannot do with him liao.. Bro Shandian care to confirm bo?

shit .. if true hor bros out there better not becom too kamcheng w her hor.. my humble warning
Where got maybe she is ur KC leh treat her nicely and believe that she will treat u better...
Glad that she is doing well and maintained her standard well

Thanks for all the wonderful input of FRs and with the thread alive, she will be able to show her prowness through her FRs...
PS: got limited time to log in so just post few impt things and pms...
Old 17-10-2008, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Where got maybe she is ur KC leh treat her nicely and believe that she will treat u better....
Haha.. at least bro shandian clarify the air.. now i dare to go kamcheng w her liao..
My only regret is tat cannot maintain the record RTFs of fello bro DHairy.. basket wonder how he got such energy n $$ in such bad market conditions? mayb his roti got special ingredients..
Old 17-10-2008, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 21
jec808 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjec808 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes you're superb bro DirtyHairy, and with all your juicy FRs, the queue is getting very long.

I am having a difficult time getting a 2nd RTF. My timing is a bit limited.

Will be trying hard.

Anyway thanks again to bro lightning for the contact.
Old 17-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stseng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 1st FR here so please correct me if i have any glaring mistakes
Characteristics: When i 1st see her, disappointing to me cos she looks abit too old for my taste, but her attitude was very good and her voice is very sweet, very friendly which makes up for most liao.

GFEs: cant rate cos shes really looks too old for my taste.

Body : 8.5/10 Her waist is really slim and her skin is really smooth, nice pair of boobs as well

BBBJ / FJ : 9/10 Her BBBJ is excellent. I think most guys would love it. The FJ was nice also . She keeps moaning and i can sense she enjoys it alot , so i keep drilling for 20+ mins , after the whole session i was shagged but it was enjoyable. Shes a nice gem.

RTF: I dont think so becoz she really looks too old for my taste , i prefer SYTs.

Thanks bro Lightning !!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread