The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-06-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 4
unbrokensquid is one of the Best!unbrokensquid is one of the Best!unbrokensquid is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=...&highlight=ice

Any bros got any idea on how to make a booking with her? Messaged quite a number of times, no reply.

Thanks!
Old 16-06-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 12
molarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Is her current location anywhere her old location? Visited her on her first stint really really enjoyed it.
Old 16-06-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 4
unbrokensquid is one of the Best!unbrokensquid is one of the Best!unbrokensquid is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...8#post22417618

Looks: 8/10 (almost the same as photos) obviously a MILF which I am a sucker for.
Body: 9/10. Slim but for boob lovers. She is quite tall too.
Massage: 6/10 (felt its a bit too long)
Sensual: 9/10 (Nuru was amazing when she starts to rub her b***s on you, using warm nuru gel, she also provided a good t*****k)
Felt a bit shorter than the normal massage itself. Doesn't chase you off once the deed is done.
Location: 7/10 ( location is nearer to east, discreet. 5-10 mins walk from mrt, might not be easy to find parking. Room is clean)
Affordability: 3B2R
RTM: Yes
Old 16-06-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 23
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiaoxiaomassage/
For the more seasoned bros, anyone visited her previously? Only read she and her sister came before. Have caught my attention and plan to contact her
I find her chio as I like the GND type, and not the slutty type. Boobs are smaller than B, so if you’re a big boob lover, you can skip her.
Old 16-06-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
xwantonmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
I find her chio as I like the GND type, and not the slutty type. Boobs are smaller than B, so if you’re a big boob lover, you can skip her.
How was her sensual and roaming??
Old 16-06-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Lfgm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by molarfire View Post
Is her current location anywhere her old location? Visited her on her first stint really really enjoyed it.
Somewhere along NE line. Walking distance from the station.
Old 16-06-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwantonmee View Post
How was her sensual and roaming??
Visited her b4, let's just say that she's not as vanilla like some we have now but of course ymmv. She also has quite a naughty personality imo, likes to tease people.
Old 16-06-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 15
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/manman-massage/

Any bro recall if this girl was previously known as You You around last year September? Apartment in Farrer Park
Old 16-06-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1614 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
I was informed by a bro here that if the ads stated HJ 120 and if the services do list CBJ or BBBJ, it is not inclusive and top up required. True?
Just checked, CBJ need to top up, 120 only for unlimited hj.

Usually 1 hour I can go 2 rounds max
Old 16-06-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Visited her b4, let's just say that she's not as vanilla like some we have now but of course ymmv. She also has quite a naughty personality imo, likes to tease people.
Thanks for the update bro! Will try to visit her Anyways her boobs are A cup?
Old 16-06-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 15
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/kk-massage/

Seeing how many bros here have great reviews about KK, I had a last minute appointment with her. Am surprised to get a reply almost instantly and I fast hand fast leg confirmed the time slot and took a Grab to her place, off Novena area.

Nice studio unit she had, her looks very close to her advertisement. She asked me to shower by myself, I asked if she can shower for me, but was politely declined.

Massage was not bad leh,she was quite chatty throughout the massage. Then it time for sensual with her ticklish strokes all over my back, which got me hard below. Turned over and she started to hj me. She took her her sports bra (coincidentally same as the photo). Indeed, was quite a handful, played with her fun bags while touching her pussy area from outside panties.

In no time, I shot out my armies. Went to wash up . As still have time, KK have me a head massage till times up.

RTM: Yes
Old 16-06-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwantonmee View Post
Thanks for the update bro! Will try to visit her Anyways her boobs are A cup?
Tbh I'm not an expert at judging cup sizes, but from what I've seen, I've always thought she was a B cupper(i could be wrong), she's definitely not busty for sure but so far i've only visited 2 girls whom i would classify as A cups, it's like there's really nothing to grab lol.
Old 16-06-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Tbh I'm not an expert at judging cup sizes, but from what I've seen, I've always thought she was a B cupper(i could be wrong), she's definitely not busty for sure but so far i've only visited 2 girls whom i would classify as A cups, it's like there's really nothing to grab lol.
Okay bro hahaha i shall find out
Old 16-06-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!

I don't think she can provide good service in this aspect. Need to teach and pay her, sound like a bad investment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Can try doubling to get the advertised full service
Old 16-06-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
I was informed by a bro here that if the ads stated HJ 120 and if the services do list CBJ or BBBJ, it is not inclusive and top up required. True?
If they say need to top up, then must reflect in ads. Otherwise, bj included means should have. So far this is what I experienced. Those that ask for top up which deviate from ads, I wont rtm. Unless they update their ads. To me is lying and trying to cheat us to visit them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1