The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-06-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Haha you also tio complained before ah. Ok at least i dont feel so bad. Sometimes ang pai is just very difficult to pamper, hundreds of bros throwing money everyday at them. Too difficult to get their attention.
No need to feel bad. I straightaway dropped her.
Old 12-06-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Haven’t visited ML for some time, let alone write review.

Visited Pei Qi recently. She’s very pretty (looks a bit like joey meng to me) and has a great figure. Her boobs are natural, ample and have beautiful light brown nipples. One of be best boobs in my opinion. Her skin is smooth and fair everywhere too.

Her personal hygiene is great and her place is nice and tidy.

I felt she has a great personality. She was really friendly and can hold conversations well.

I will RTM definitely.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/pei-qi-massage/
Old 12-06-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 8
handynasty29126 is one of the Best!handynasty29126 is one of the Best!handynasty29126 is one of the Best!handynasty29126 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerswag View Post
Anyone manage to get a reply from Yiyi and Peiqi?
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-yiyi/
Texted both a few times over the past month but no reply.
No issue with other girls but just these 2 no reply.
I messaged Yiyi on Friday, no reply. But messaged her yesterday and got almost an immediate reply.
Old 12-06-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Ting Zi

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ting-zi-massage/

My regular ML RTC last week, looking for a temp replacement. Seen many positive reviews on her previously. Hence, wanted to try her out

Looks: 7/10 won't reject kind

Location: 8/10 she just shifted, quite near to the nearest MRT station.

Massage: 8/10 she puts in effort in massaging. Her head massage is good.

Sensual: 7/10
-Strips to panties
-Cat bath you everywhere. Really is everywhere.
-Nice pair of boobs to grab.
-4.5G roaming
- kisses you on the lips
- the bed is next to a translucent screen, looking at her reflection when she is on top on you is shiok. I missed out on the mirror everyone was raving about, but the screen is still nice to look at.
- hugs you from behind, just like your gf

Overall: even though she is above average in all aspects. I still felt that something is lacking. Maybe is the so called chemistry everyone is referring to.

RTM: Maybe

Last edited by Dieheart; 12-06-2023 at 10:48 PM.
Old 12-06-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-an-qi/

wow anqi finally unveiled her beautiful face n boobs. Will be damn hard to book now. All the brothers keeping her under the radar I guess
Old 12-06-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Business was not good for her.
Thank you for explaining
Old 12-06-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post

wow anqi finally unveiled her beautiful face n boobs. Will be damn hard to book now. All the brothers keeping her under the radar I guess
Lol bro. New target ah
Old 12-06-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bprime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi - newbie to Singapore here

Can someone DM about how best to contact SLG girls?

I don't have WeChat (yet) and some of my texts aren't being delivered to certain girls (not ignored, I know that will probably happen! lol)
Old 12-06-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2741 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/jiajiamassage/

Just tried this ML this evening.

Location: 8min walk from nearest MRT (according to google), right behind a bus stop

Looks: 6/10, at least 20% discount from the web, definitely not in her 20s, probably early to mid 30s, B cups sufficent for me, MILFY look, slightly big build with meaty butt.

Massage: Can skip, but got effort; at least a good 10-15min light massage + teasing

Service: 6/10, DIY shower, chatty and friendly though, no awkward silence

Sensual: 7/10, took up capped BJ for 3B, good ball teases and licking but somehow not able to build up the momentum while in btw my legs, ended up finish off in 69 pose. Accomodating though.

RTM: If nearby and got urge for quick release. According to her; she will RTC for 2-3months soon before coming back again.
Care to share.
Old 12-06-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Ouch… I think her business was already quite good (though she thinks can be better). Now I think harder to rtm liao damn…
Old 12-06-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2547 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Visited her recently. Didn't really get a good look at her when I arrived, went for shower and got on her bed cos lights were either off or dimmed a lot. It was only when I was preparing to leave that I got a proper view and realised she's quite a looker. Nice boobs too, got to zhut. Worth RTM for sure.
Old 12-06-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Haven’t visited ML for some time, let alone write review.

Visited Pei Qi recently. She’s very pretty (looks a bit like joey meng to me) and has a great figure. Her boobs are natural, ample and have beautiful light brown nipples. One of be best boobs in my opinion. Her skin is smooth and fair everywhere too.

Her personal hygiene is great and her place is nice and tidy.

I felt she has a great personality. She was really friendly and can hold conversations well.

I will RTM definitely.

Very hard to support if she doesn’t reply…
Old 12-06-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Visited her recently. Didn't really get a good look at her when I arrived, went for shower and got on her bed cos lights were either off or dimmed a lot. It was only when I was preparing to leave that I got a proper view and realised she's quite a looker. Nice boobs too, got to zhut. Worth RTM for sure.
Agreed she somehow likes to keep it dark during the session, just like Love. Maybe shy. She is a looker for sure.
Old 12-06-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Nina
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/nina-massage/
The most complete package and maybe youngest here...with big boobs, role play, sexy, good companion.
My 1-2 hours with her has always been sexiting and fulfilling.
Tried making an appointment with this Nina to no avail.

First time was trying my luck for a same-day appointment - no reply.
Next attempt was 2 or 3 days in advance, still no reply. Her biz is that good?

Have no issues at all booking with other MLs. Most are courteous enough to reply that they aren't free if the requested slot is taken. Some reply even if they are fully booked for the day.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 12-06-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2547 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Agreed she somehow likes to keep it dark during the session, just like Love. Maybe shy. She is a looker for sure.
Oh didn't get to try Love... just too bad she RTC while I was trying out others. These days quite a few ML like to keep their room dark, prob to make themselves feel more at ease... or maybe to see less of us haha. Lin Lin was one of them, really wished I could have seen more of her boobs while I feasted on them

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1