The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
if tat is the case, can i say u r not a genuine punter and selfish as well? seriously, does the objective being achieve over the last year?
I don't need to quantify or qualify and there is no need for me to prove myself here as I don't own anyone an explanation here ... As I have mentioned many times, those who tried and benefitted from my recommendations, good for them and enjoy! Those who thought I am writing fake FR because they didn't experience what I have experienced, regret to hear that, move on and better luck next time. There were some clowns who didn't even try the WLs whom I have recommended but claimed that my FR on these WLs are fake ... Obviously they have an axe to grind against me ...

Over the years, I am not only a punter of GL, but also HC, KTV and FL. Check my history in SBF. Henceforth, who can be more genuine than me as a punter? ... My PM buddies know me well ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 04-03-2016 at 09:40 PM.
Old 04-03-2016, 09:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I don't need to quantify and there is no need for me to proof myself here as I don't own anyone an explanation here ... As I have mentioned many times, those who tried and benefitted from my recommendations, good for them and enjoy! Those who thought I am writing fake FR because they didn't experience what I have experienced, regret to hear that, move on and better luck next time. There were some clowns who didn't even try the WLs whom I have recommended but claimed that my FR on these WLs are fake ... Obviously they have an axe to grind against me ...
you definitely not own anyone an explanation here, and I dont think I need to speak the truth for now. But I guess many seasoned cheongster should know more or less.

If u allowed me, I can prove to u here whetehr u r genuine samster here or not. I got handful of intel from WLs abt u
Old 04-03-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you definitely not own anyone an explanation here, and I dont think I need to speak the truth for now. But I guess many seasoned cheongster should know more or less.

If u allowed me, I can prove to u here whetehr u r genuine samster here or not. I got handful of intel from WLs abt u
I suggest that you set up another thread to prove me wrong or post whatever vendetta you have against me. Be my guest. Do not cloud the intent of this thread wth your nonsensical comments ... This is not the first time I read remarks like what you have posted above.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-03-2016, 09:47 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I suggest that you set up another thread to prove me wrong or post whatever vendetta you have against me. Be my guest. Do not cloud the intent of this thread wth your nonsensical comments ... This is not the first time I read remarks like what you have posted above.
i agree with u to move elsewhere to continue, but will not be immediate.

In regards to this thread, I know u have been promoting a WL all these while with 'natural' breast. Are you sure it is natural?
Old 04-03-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i agree with u to move elsewhere to continue, but will not be immediate.

In regards to this thread, I know u have been promoting a WL all these while with 'natural' breast. Are you sure it is natural?
Not quite natural ley
Chipping in my 2 cents
Old 04-03-2016, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Not quite natural ley
Chipping in my 2 cents
thx for clarifying.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Happypudding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also chipping in my 2cents. Max is a (mostly)fake FR writer. And i found out not by some hearsay on the internet, but by my own experience.

When I first came on SBF, I was like wow, this max guy, so many post, so much points, must be a seasoned chiongster. Lets try out his recommendations. Some hits, mostly misses. But after a few months and much money spent, I realized something is amiss. Some of his FRs are downright misleading or lies. Like he would say how good this certain's WL AR skill is. But when I went down, she don't even provide ARs. Or that she is D knockers but turn out to be Bs. Or that she allow frenching but turns out to turn away :P etcetc

Back then, I believed all those caveats that some gals have their bad days, or that some man's meat is another's poison etc etc so I didn't think too much. Things finally came to a head when I finally came across this WL whom max was aggressively promoting on this forum. We got close because of numerous RTF, and the topic of SBF (and thus max and his FRs) came up in our conversations. It turns out that max, while indeed a seasoned cheongster, is an unscrupulous one. He would frequently boast about how he is an "respected" FR writer on SBF and how he can help improved the gal's businesses simply by having him write an FR for them. He would use that to try to get raw sex from the girls in return for his "favor".

And he boast not only to the girls, but the OKTs as well. So some OKTs will get him to write good FRs about some of their not-so-popular girls to improve their businesses. So i knew then, some of his FRs are real (those whom he actually visit and let him raw), and some others are just bullshit made by him to help OKTs promote their less popular WLs. So how does he benefit from promoting for the OKTs? Cash? Discounts? I do not know. But I do know for sure the latest OKT in cahoots with him is the 1654a one

Those who ever tried max's recommendations will know what I am talking about. As for newbies, now you know
Old 05-03-2016, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypudding View Post
Also chipping in my 2cents. Max is a (mostly)fake FR writer. And i found out not by some hearsay on the internet, but by my own experience.

When I first came on SBF, I was like wow, this max guy, so many post, so much points, must be a seasoned chiongster. Lets try out his recommendations. Some hits, mostly misses. But after a few months and much money spent, I realized something is amiss. Some of his FRs are downright misleading or lies. Like he would say how good this certain's WL AR skill is. But when I went down, she don't even provide ARs. Or that she is D knockers but turn out to be Bs. Or that she allow frenching but turns out to turn away :P etcetc

Back then, I believed all those caveats that some gals have their bad days, or that some man's meat is another's poison etc etc so I didn't think too much. Things finally came to a head when I finally came across this WL whom max was aggressively promoting on this forum. We got close because of numerous RTF, and the topic of SBF (and thus max and his FRs) came up in our conversations. It turns out that max, while indeed a seasoned cheongster, is an unscrupulous one. He would frequently boast about how he is an "respected" FR writer on SBF and how he can help improved the gal's businesses simply by having him write an FR for them. He would use that to try to get raw sex from the girls in return for his "favor".

And he boast not only to the girls, but the OKTs as well. So some OKTs will get him to write good FRs about some of their not-so-popular girls to improve their businesses. So i knew then, some of his FRs are real (those whom he actually visit and let him raw), and some others are just bullshit made by him to help OKTs promote their less popular WLs. So how does he benefit from promoting for the OKTs? Cash? Discounts? I do not know. But I do know for sure the latest OKT in cahoots with him is the 1654a one

Those who ever tried max's recommendations will know what I am talking about. As for newbies, now you know
bro, u have basically covered a small part of what I intended to write abt and it is exactly the same experiences n opnions! omg well, I can understand why u dont dare to use ur main account to post this (sorry if I guess wrongly), but still thx u for the head start of this write up. But I suggest we move to somewhere else to continue. I think there is a few threads focusing on him.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Up you bro 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypudding View Post

Old 05-03-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro, u have basically covered a small part of what I intended to write abt and it is exactly the same experiences n opnions! omg well, I can understand why u dont dare to use ur main account to post this (sorry if I guess wrongly), but still thx u for the head start of this write up. But I suggest we move to somewhere else to continue. I think there is a few threads focusing on him.
Haha - at least my recommendations r more accurate?
Old 05-03-2016, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Haha - at least my recommendations r more accurate?
bro, for this I must give u credit. u r too humble
Old 05-03-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Learnt my lesson - so hot to be low profile
Old 05-03-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Mine also good right

Thats why i dont FR...only PM

So confirm not OKT promoter liao
Old 05-03-2016, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Mine also good right

Thats why i dont FR...only PM

So confirm not OKT promoter liao
saab recommendation is hand picked, urs recommendation is dick picked. of coz good lol u r the boss no need to do the promotor job
Old 05-03-2016, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Not quite natural ley
Chipping in my 2 cents
gotta learn from u to forgive and forget. at least the word is not mentioned now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1