The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 15
MakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

LoverFortress - Nene

Saw there are some FRs on her so decided to go with her. Its true she can conversed in Mandarin as she has spent some time learning it. Her english is good also.

Though fresh her service is quite good, always asking if everything was ok. Massage was so so but that is not important to me. She is saving up for a study trip so I am writing this FR so more bros can support her. She hasnt decide when to leave as she is seeing if business will pick up.
Old Today, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TTornbook is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks bro Lust365 yet again for arranging. Very responsive OKT

More on Bella:

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=bella

Looks very similar to pictures, I'd say at least 95%. Very cute and attractive

Body: 160cm prefect height, not fat but meaty, nice handful

- Easy to break ice.
- Likes to hug and cuddle
- Tongue power. Still got slurping sound. Can you imagine the BBBJ
- Tight and easily wet
Old Today, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ilovesandwhich is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Test drive
Name: Fanny
Stable: Lust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=fanny

Looks: 9/10 gnd cute looking gal
Body: 9/10 petite
Painting: 9/10 dripping wet. Love to suck her cute little nips
Bbbj: 9/10 ruthless, I almost kn cum in her mouth
Fj: 9/10 very willing to please and her hips is so sexy. Doggy was her best position doing that kind of twerking moves
Old Today, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
higiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bella from FF

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...8#post23732468

Looks: long hair with the love at first sight look, nice smile and chio, sure will not reject

Body: Hourglass figure with a perky ass, petite & slim with some tattoo at the back,

Frenching: Starts DFK while bathing, passionate and then pulled me closer when tongue fght already, tot she was my GF

BBBJ: Slurpy effort and good suction, good licking and playing the dick head with tongue, tease me with licking the balls too

Pussy: Easily wet, slippery n warm, tight pussy. Shaved and no smell. Sensitive and lick her to climax a few time that left her jerking and shaking.

FJ: Bonk her multiple positions, missionary and doggy for my shots. I love grabbing her ass in doggy, just the right size for me.No complaint of pain, tired or taking too long to cum.

GFE: no commercial feel and she will enjoy her time with you, not a time watcher and works hard in all areas to service you
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JTWM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: X-FACTOR
MODEL Name: Mina ( https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?...highlight=mina )
Date: 27 September 2024
Looks: 10/10 my type, womenly and elegantly gorgeous. Very fair and her smooth skin smells so good
Body: 10/10 my type very womenly although boobs are those hard man made c but overall is perfect
BBBJ: 10/10 out of this world
FJ: 10/10 sensual and gentle love making with a lot of light kisses and gazing in the eyes
CIM: nil
DFK: more light kisses with a little tongue action more sensual kissing
GFE: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Overall: 10/10 when she open the door she is all smiles and giggles and looked a little shy, damn cute, heart melt already, very friendly and open, speaks very good English. We conversed in Thai and English and she is very joyous and sweet. Always smiling and laughing, she made the entire session very enjoyable. Really enjoyed her company so much.
RTF: will see her next week for sure
Old Today, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
skymorningstar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Real experience with OKT from BlackPink stable.

I got absolutely disgusted by the treatment of OKT when I requested to reschedule my appointment with Tesla to one day later due to food poisoning.

Prior to this booking, I had made appointment with two different girls from this stable, and both I have written good reviews and at the same time thanking the OKT. The previous encounter with this OKT is friendly, and I thought he could be the most respectful OKT among all stables but guess what, I was so wrong at this. When he gets to earn from you, he will treat you like a god, otherwise he will treat you like an animal.

Now he has banned me from being a customer just because he mentioned he can do whatever he wants. Good for you then.
Old Today, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 3
allardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of light

Rita from flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=1003362

Opp for someone that can satisfy my Fetish for AR and took a booking with her

Location east, lady was petite, cute and wild

She suck my cock in toliet after rinse off soap and let me mouth fuck her awhile before proceeding to the room

When on bed, she turn me over and started her ass rimming to me, wow damn shiok and she will also use her hands to play with my balls and dick too making them ready for main dish

Her Bbbj skills was good too, can deep throat and let me use my dick to hit her face

Main dish was awesome, she ride me hard and ask me squeese her ass hard, she will have more feel and even moan those 'yes, yes, I like it'

Hear already damn steam and wanna shoot all out, told her and she allow me to shoot all onto her face
Old Today, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 3
greenteapokka is one of the Best!greenteapokka is one of the Best!greenteapokka is one of the Best!
Arrow Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

It was late at night and I felt a dangerous buildup of Yang energy in my body. In desperation I asked for a a recommendation because SS had a late night bonk promo. Heng, there was a slot available.

I was greeted at the door by a slim, athletic girl with a natural rustic prettiness. She introduced herself as Nara, and we cuddled while easily falling into a lively conversation (her English is good, no real need for Google translate).

While cuddling, I was marvelling at how such a slim and taut body had such big boobs. Shortly after, I was marvelling at one of the most sensual bbbj I had ever received. Most of my time afterwards was spent in missionary so that I could alternate between kissing her pretty face and kissing her ample bosom. That firm, tight body hugging yours closely while you thrust.. it was fantastic.

If you regret not going after your bubbly track&field classmate in JC, stop being sad and book Nara

All in all Nara is a hidden gem
Old Today, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

ilovesandwhich is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...hlight=pauline
Pauline - Lust365

Looks 样貌/颜值: 8.5/10 give 10 % discount. Bubbly personality
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 23
Body身材 : 9/10 shorty. Little fair
Boobs 胸部: 8.5/10 B cup
Catbath 全身漫游: 9/10 willing to please, very sensual
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9/10 deep, no teeth felt
FJ: 9/10 very willing to please and perform. Accomodating to try any position
GFE 女朋友感: 9/10 caring and very hands on. Like my own gf

Overall Experience 整体: 9/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
right and easy to make her qettt

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

Date / 日期 : 27/9/2024
Old Today, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 23
Qoos is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQoos is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Slyvia from Pink Lady.

Nice place, no sharing bathroom. Girl skin is quite fair and surprisingly she speak Chinese really well. Got natural beauty, not wearing those heavy makeup thing then stain on your clothes. Good BBBJ, need to admint she got stamina. Gfe is through the roof, she sit on my lap and french me, woah... she tried her best to make me cum twice, despite telling her my bro down there cannot make it haha. Will consider RTF.

Okt is quite solid n steady, quick response time.
Old Today, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 988 / Power: 17
smellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=1003347

Lisa from T21

Saw the g cups and quickly texted bro kim for a session.
Was not disappointed.
The boob's are to die for.

Looks: 8/10
Body: meaty as in like with a first class ass.
Boobs: 20/10. Huge natural G
And she knows how to use it well.
Boob fuck
Boob massage
Boob Cum
BBBJ 10/10, dick in mouth, boobs hugging my thigh.
FJ 8/10 ok for any positions and quite flexible, much to my surprise.
Massage 6/10.
RTF Yes

Old Today, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Steelchair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Taara - Foxy Thai

OKT/Stable - My first experience with FT and it became apparent why they’re one of the most reliable stables around. Excellent comms and service! - 10/10

Location: Central, clean, comfortable and discreet. Convenient for foot soldiers - 9/10

Numerical ratings don’t always equate a true reflection on how things turn out as every bro’s mileage varies. I’ll instead try to share my overall experience with the lady.

Was greeted at the door by a petite lady with a brimming and lovely smile!

Taara may lack some of the youthfulness of an “SYT” but her looks grew quickly on me. She’s very petite and has curves in the right places. Has very smooth skin all around. Her bust may not be ample by modern standards but they’re proportionate and look great on her, with nice responsive eraser nipples. Bakness id say is a 2. Bros who like carry on action will find the deed very manageable!

Taara took real good care of me from the get go, in the shower and into the room where most of the action took place. BBBJ was great, lotsa suction, licking, twirling never neglecting the balls and shaft. The eye contact was lovely and what really surprised me was the AR and the ass fingering while blowing. While initially shocking turned out to be super enjoyable!

When it came to the main action, let’s just say it was a tight AF, BOTH her holes! Just go slow and gentle at the start and once she’s eased in, you’ll know when you can start pounding away! Taara isn’t as confident and a tad green on top but other than that, she’s quite gamed for other typical positions. Missionary is where we both had the most intense fun!

Her service is definitely up there, high GFE, patient, eager to please, checks in with you if you’re doing okay and not a time or phone watcher.

Quite the gem! Bros, please treat her well! She likes beer incase any bros plan on bringing snacks or drinks!

RTF: Definitely worth more than one visit!
Old Today, 03:36 PM
Samster

oryxed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hana from T21

First thanks again to bro Kim smooth and quick replies.

T21 is to me, my is my number 1 pick when it comes to chionging. I would say so far he is pretty spot on in taste and girls are true to photo.

As per my previous FR on Hana what can i say, it can only get better from here. Being with Hana is mind blowing. She is really your type for those bros looking for Korean looking syt.

Plus plus point is her GFE. Results may vary but this one is really really 11/10 for me. Definitely seeing myself rtf at least another 2 to 3 times before she goes back. Once again thanks to bro Kim.
Old Today, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
MacSpicy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy session with Natelie SS

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...hlight=natelie

Looks: 9/10 She is cute, beautiful smiles

Boobs: 9/10 Natural and very nice to fondle and suck.

Bbbj: 9/10 all the way in with good suctions non stop like want to suck you dry

Fj: 9/10 She listens well and willing to try multiple positions she is very tight and have a wet pussy.

GFE: 9/10 chatted with smile makes effort
Old Today, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

Gentleboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hello. I would like to apologize to the bro of FlirtyGirls who patiently help in secure the booking. He really take time and effort to answer all my queries. However due unforseen changes to plan. Have no choice but to seek bro kind understanding to help cancel the booking. I would like to apologize to bro and thank him for good customer service. Hope soon can book from you. Tks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1