The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-05-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-qi-qi/

Her photos got the 周海媚 feel... any feedback on her from our bros? TIA!
Old 28-05-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximbull View Post
Bro, not sure if the group is talking about her but this is the listing I’ve found~ good luck!
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ci-ci-massage/
Average only. Dunno why the hype.
Old 28-05-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
up fallen bro. hopefully the pts will motivate you to continue minesweeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/hai-lan-massage/

Woke up feeling brave and decided to try this new "syt".
Old 28-05-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
NathanG5Two deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/apple-massage/

Anyone book her before?
Can’t find any FR on her.
Old 28-05-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Hey, this was exactly my same experience during my last session with Nat 2-3 days before her last day. She suggested that she call Ci Ci over for me to see what a 'SYT' she was. She sent a message, and while we were waiting for a reply, Ci Ci burst in and caught us starkers too.
And like you, I thought about extending, not for 4 hands, but to let Nat coach Ci Ci how to do Nuru on me to Nat's standard. However, she already had a customer coming next, and she did not even have any slots left in her remaining days, as she had already allocated them to her multi-hour customers.
I see that Nat has been offering this up quite a bit. Had another brother PM me about exact same thing. Truth be told, I had that dream 3p with Nat and Xiao Mei Nuru with both was exceptional....master coaching padawan. And BTW Xiao Mei offered FJ and I was wary as hell with mini-me sliding around that jungle of Xiao Mei's as I've often suffered "accidents" with Nat.
Old 28-05-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Average only. Dunno why the hype.
Ci Ci came recommended by Nat so there were expectations - but I guess she was drumming up customers for her?! Also one man's meat is another's poison. But totally respect your impression and rating. Having done the deed, she needs refinement but it depends on expectations I guess. She is no Nat but is a good alternative for someone looking for a fair 6.5 / 7 overall rated experience (where Nat is a solid 8.5 or more IMO). But YMMV, that connection and "comfortability" counts a lot in my experience.
Old 28-05-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-ying-massage/

Tried this sweet girl from guangdong this morning, opened the door and she was in a black tight fitting dress, looks similar to her photos with slight discounts due to meitu but she's definitely pretty by my standards and the more i look at her, the prettier she gets, i guess she's the kind that grows on you. She has a friendly personality and based on her mannerism and my guesstimations, she's probably around mid to late 20s but under 30. Boobs are a decently sized Bs. Gave me a bottle of mineral water right off the bat before i head off to the showers(guess this is part of the SOP these days lol). After shower we start the massage, and her massage was skillful, although she said she was not a masseur but compared to most mls who are just literally pinching your skin, there's definitely a release of tension felt in my muscles all over the back/shoulders as i sit here and type this. Her routine involves a round of massage, then a catbath plus rubbing her boobs all over you before she applies oil on your back and gives you a strong tuina that covers your entire back to your legs and arms, i know this sounds like something that has been repeated many times but i really did kinda dozed off bcos it was that relaxing. Afterwards, she will clean the oil off your back with wet wipes and ask you to flip over to catbath you and boy was her catbath comprehensive, it was long and engaging, from the legs to the face and back to the middle think it was close to 10 mins before she finally applied the oil on my bro. She allows Zhut2 and playability is rather high(YMMV). There's Zero phone usage as well, she's wholly focused on you once the session starts. After the release and shower, she will still sit by the bed and chit chat with you while we munched on some tasty treats together which i won't disclose...the way she sat on the bed during the chat was when i realized that she looked way more mesmerizing than when i first laid eyes on her with her beautiful eyelashes...think i kena kced abit. Too bad she's gonna RTC for awhile soon but she told me she will be back in the near future as well. Overall i think she's a Gem that possess a combination of good massage skills and playability, wished i discovered her sooner.
Old 28-05-2023, 03:00 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post

Tried this sweet girl from guangdong this morning, opened the door and she was in a black tight fitting dress, looks similar to her photos with slight discounts due to meitu but she's definitely pretty by my standards and the more i look at her, the prettier she gets, i guess she's the kind that grows on you. She has a friendly personality and based on her mannerism and my guesstimations, she's probably around mid to late 20s but under 30. Boobs are a decently sized Bs. Gave me a bottle of mineral water right off the bat before i head off to the showers(guess this is part of the SOP these days lol). After shower we start the massage, and her massage was skillful, although she said she was not a masseur but compared to most mls who are just literally pinching your skin, there's definitely a release of tension felt in my muscles all over the back/shoulders as i sit here and type this. Her routine involves a round of massage, then a catbath plus rubbing her boobs all over you before she applies oil on your back and gives you a strong tuina that covers your entire back to your legs and arms, i know this sounds like something that has been repeated many times but i really did kinda dozed off bcos it was that relaxing. Afterwards, she will clean the oil off your back with wet wipes and ask you to flip over to catbath you and boy was her catbath comprehensive, it was long and engaging, from the legs to the face and back to the middle think it was close to 10 mins before she finally applied the oil on my bro. She allows Zhut2 and playability is rather high(YMMV). There's Zero phone usage as well, she's wholly focused on you once the session starts. After the release and shower, she will still sit by the bed and chit chat with you while we munched on some tasty treats together which i won't disclose...the way she sat on the bed during the chat was when i realized that she looked way more mesmerizing than when i first laid eyes on her with her beautiful eyelashes...think i kena kced abit. Too bad she's gonna RTC for awhile soon but she told me she will be back in the near future as well. Overall i think she's a Gem that possess a combination of good massage skills and playability, wished i discovered her sooner.
Is she servicing from a mp or hotel? The address she gave me looked like from mp. I didn't go as last minute got something on.
Old 28-05-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Is she servicing from a mp or hotel?
Currently she's staying alone in an apartment, not typical condo though(more like some office space that has been converted to an apartment) but place is clean, comfy and discreet, the hotel in her ad is her old location.
Old 28-05-2023, 03:11 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Currently she's staying alone in an apartment, not typical condo though(more like some office space that has been converted to an apartment) but place is clean, comfy and discreet, the hotel in her ad is her old location.
Ok thank you. If it is a mp, I have my reservation as I don't want to pay extra entry fee which I did for one earlier ml around the area she is working.
Old 28-05-2023, 03:22 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24964 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing bro
I do know about it
Regardless, good PSA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Guys, i visited W yesterday.

She updated that she will be going back in the NEXT FEW DAYS. FYI.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/w-massage/

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 28-05-2023, 03:24 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24964 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that bro.
75 upz for taking the bullet

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/hai-lan-
massage/

Woke up feeling brave and decided to try this new "syt".

Location: quite central and discreet. same building where YF violet stayed recently

Looks: 0/10. Knew the pics was too good to be true but 0 resemblance and very disappointing. she is in her 20s but dont look good. when she opened door i considered walking off but did not and i honestly regret

Body: baby dinosaur. gave birth before so quite fat, saggy tits and got stretch marks

Boobs: saggy. dont even feel like touching

HJ/sensual: Will do catbath and some boob rub. but very mechanical. can moan and dirty talk. had a hard time getting hard becos totally no feel, but she did not complain

Massage: not bad for condo ml standard. there is a massage bed in the room but i did not use. Also she is basically an fl disguised as ml. will upsell bj and fj but did not bother as honestly no feel

Overall: she has good attitude, can chat and ok massage but too much phone usage. never put silent so keep ringing.

RTM: Mai la. face and figure honestly totally cmi for condo ml standard. For $120 standard she has zero selling point. Felt like i got raped by my buibui poly classmate and feel quite traumatised. Will be a while before i dare to commando another ml ��

edit: i realised she is the same ml as this. created a new ad to scam bros like us. same phone number but i did not realise before fml
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/sheng-lan-massage/

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 28-05-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Tried this sweet girl from guangdong this morning,
Many thanks Bro!

But would appreciate can break up the entire paragraph into segments.

One whole chunk like that very hard to read.

Nontheless, +21 for your effort.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-05-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AN171314 View Post
I learned not to believe what they said or do…if you really believe that she is timid than you may be the laughing subject among her sisters group.

She is still a good option if you need a SYT to ease your load with appointment within the same day.
Yah man.

I do not believe all this crap of them being first timers doing this.

99% of them would have gone through some form of "training" working in spas / massage parlors before coming here to suck Roberts.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-05-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

HJ/sensual: Will do catbath and some boob rub. but very mechanical. can moan and dirty talk. had a hard time getting hard becos totally no feel, but she did not complain

Massage: not bad for condo ml standard. there is a massage bed in the room but i did not use. Also she is basically an fl disguised as ml. will upsell bj and fj but did not bother as honestly no feel

RTM: Mai la. face and figure honestly totally cmi for condo ml standard. For $120 standard she has zero selling point. Felt like i got raped by my buibui poly classmate and feel quite traumatised. Will be a while before i dare to commando another ml ��

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/sheng-lan-massage/
up ur points bro. understand how you feel. i also kena before the feeling of trauma and hard to get hard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1