The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-05-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Abit off topic but...

Carrot like durians.
Old 27-05-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
So her looks are in the second ad?
yes sheng lan is her real pics
Old 27-05-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaChorMee38 View Post
Hi bros, still a newbie and fellow lurker here, have rtmed the same few for awhile in the past, Kiki, Manman and 99.

When I tried to msg xiao-qi, she mentioned my number is not in the database. As there are multiple DBs of us, anyone happens to know a ml that can get me access into the DB xiao-qi is using?

Or a ml recommendation sensual like xiao-qi will be great too
I think we need to create a counter-database of whores who use the so-called 'database', so we can avoid them and not let them spoil the market
Old 27-05-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwantonmee View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-yu-massage/

Hellooo any bros tried this little fishy and any FR?
Try using the search function.
There should be quite a few MR
Was her regular pre-covid era.
Old 27-05-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/hai-lan-massage/

Woke up feeling brave and decided to try this new "syt".

Location: quite central and discreet. same building where YF violet stayed recently

Looks: 0/10. Knew the pics was too good to be true but 0 resemblance and very disappointing. she is in her 20s but dont look good. when she opened door i considered walking off but did not and i honestly regret

Body: baby dinosaur. gave birth before so quite fat, saggy tits and got stretch marks

Boobs: saggy. dont even feel like touching

HJ/sensual: Will do catbath and some boob rub. but very mechanical. can moan and dirty talk. had a hard time getting hard becos totally no feel, but she did not complain

Massage: not bad for condo ml standard. there is a massage bed in the room but i did not use. Also she is basically an fl disguised as ml. will upsell bj and fj but did not bother as honestly no feel

Overall: she has good attitude, can chat and ok massage but too much phone usage. never put silent so keep ringing.

RTM: Mai la. face and figure honestly totally cmi for condo ml standard. For $120 standard she has zero selling point. Felt like i got raped by my buibui poly classmate and feel quite traumatised. Will be a while before i dare to commando another ml ��

edit: i realised she is the same ml as this. created a new ad to scam bros like us. same phone number but i did not realise before fml
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/sheng-lan-massage/
rest in peace bro lol
Old 27-05-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nilarun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/vi-vi-massage/ anyone tried Vivi before?
Old 27-05-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Try to be their repeat customer and build up some relationship, you will be rewarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Most MLs detest customers putting fingers into their bottoms.
I guess your definition of "vanilla" will result in a wider pool of MLs then.
Old 27-05-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanwx View Post
Thought of writing a FR of a ML I met recently. Name deliberately left out.

Shortlisted her based on her photos and FRs and thought should be a safe bet.

( Click to show/hide )

Looks: 5.5/10. Probably in her 40s. Expired Mamasan look and quite a contrast from the SYT from her photos. Heavy make up. Not sure whether photos were her or probably Meitu overdone. Kind of sian 1/2 when I saw her but decided to go ahead instead of risking blue balls.

Body: 5.5/10. Had seen better days and probably years of cheonging took a toll on her body. Smoker. This is a real deal breaker as I couldn't bring myself to kiss her. For me as everything starts from kissing.

Massage: 8/10. SN. Her massage is considered pretty good. Finds out where you are feeling sore and delivers sufficient power to the right places. Moves were good as well.

Sensual: 9/10. A real pro. Knows her stuff. Enticed my little head out in no time and kept it erect for the entire duration without touching it.

Playability: Unknown signal. She is probably a 5G but I failed to connect. More of incompatibility between the handphone and network. Did not kiss, roam or zhut. Come to think of it, WTF...

HJ 7/10 : Probably sensed that I wasn't receptive and did not asked if I wanted to top up for a BJ. Laid on her side facing me in a clamping position and moan into ear while HJ. Arm is behind her head and forearm simply cannot reach her butt or boobs. This position is quite restrictive and you cannot do anything except to slowly succumb to the HJ. HJ was quite decent but exerted a bit too much force towards the end. Nice follow through and makes sure she drain you every single drop.

GFE: 2/10. The after head massage is good and strong. But chit chat till time up is akward despite my best attempts. Those 1 question 1 answer type. THE chemistry really isnt there. Quite sian, so pretended to fall asleep.

Conclusion: Not all MILF are landmines and in fact one of the best bonk of my life was from a MILF in her 50s. But kena a bad one and you will know how sian it is. Women are expert sensory creatures and will know that you don't like her no matter how hard you try to hide it. I am sure she is disappointed in me as a customer as well. Lol
( Click to show/hide )

All due respect, and I'm trying not to be rude here... but why even bother writing such a long rant when you don't want to mention names?

To be blunt, if there's no context, it is absolutely useless to anyone and has zero value. It might as well be a bad dream you had twenty years ago and decided to pen it down now for closure.

Now, you want to call someone out, then call that someone out. Like this....

Quote:

Location: quite central and discreet. same building where YF violet stayed recently

Looks: 0/10. Knew the pics was too good to be true but 0 resemblance and very disappointing. she is in her 20s but dont look good. when she opened door i considered walking off but did not and i honestly regret

Body: baby dinosaur. gave birth before so quite fat, saggy tits and got stretch marks

( Click to show/hide )

HJ/sensual: Will do catbath and some boob rub. but very mechanical. can moan and dirty talk. had a hard time getting hard becos totally no feel, but she did not complain

Massage: not bad for condo ml standard. there is a massage bed in the room but i did not use. Also she is basically an fl disguised as ml. will upsell bj and fj but did not bother as honestly no feel

Overall: she has good attitude, can chat and ok massage but too much phone usage. never put silent so keep ringing.

RTM: Mai la. face and figure honestly totally cmi for condo ml standard. For $120 standard she has zero selling point. Felt like i got raped by my buibui poly classmate and feel quite traumatised. Will be a while before i dare to commando another ml ��

i realised she is the same ml as this. created a new ad to scam bros like us. same phone number but i did not realise before fml
Bro, I would have keblakan pusing at the door. But your mistake is our collective gain. Next time, if it's a scam, walk away. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. Up you!
Old 27-05-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Did XB told you she is timid? At some point she looks like going to cry..

With benefit of doubt, my thought is she is really timid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AN171314 View Post
I totally agree with your assessment. Met up with her last week, the overall experience was quite disappointing. Lots of restrictions and very commercial feel.Her only selling point is her look, not worth to RTM.
there are many options out there….😍
Old 27-05-2023, 09:28 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Don't go for Ang Pais...go for those unheard of i.e. not written in the thread...chances of getting acceptance is higher and then after the session, you inform them to input your number and review in database...again, this query keeps appearing, perhaps one can consider putting a sticky for faqs to this.
Actually the faq in slg has shed some light on this issue. But guess most of us don't bother with this part.
Old 27-05-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:

edit: i realised she is the same ml as this. created a new ad to scam bros like us. same phone number but i did not realise before fml
want to try https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massagexiaoxiao/....

then i realize she is in MP... now i am worried that i will have the same experience as you.
Old 27-05-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Thinking of breaking my cbj rule to try a bbbj, long time nv had a good cim. Any rec ML for this?
Old 27-05-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sonyhub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Thinking of breaking my cbj rule to try a bbbj, long time nv had a good cim. Any rec ML for this?
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/an-an-massage/
Not bad for me.

U might want to read e others reviews first.
Old 27-05-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:

Wah bro. This one must upz u!
Old 27-05-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwantonmee View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-yu-massage/

Hellooo any bros tried this little fishy and any FR?
She’s not very 小. I think late 20s early 30s. Stays alone with a puppy running around
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1