The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-05-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoshimosh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Xiao Long Nv
Ok, not new for me, but thought I'd align with recent praises. She is pretty, slim and a vivacious 24 year old koala bear. Lol. Firmly on my roster.

Xiaolongnv told me she is 18 la haha
Where got so old 24!!!
Old 31-05-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Humble FR for this ML name Mia after RTM
Contact and location can be found in this website

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-mia/

Nice and bubbly lady, definitely a MILF and her look will grow on u. Being a regular customer for almost 3 years, I love her JG technique the most - effective and can really feel my Didi improvement over the years. Not many JG master can pull the balls vein properly so highly recommended for JG lover to try and I ranked her 2nd to the legendary Soda. For sensual, can request her to wear sexy night gowns and slower pace to maximize the pleasures.
Old 31-05-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 4
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I reckon my taste has been changing a little these days. I now prefer fresher faces, smooth and fair skinned babes who have bright spirits, happy personalities and enthusiastic attitudes.

So...

Xiao Xi (the prettier one)
Young lady of about 26/27. Slightly above average looks, made prettier because of her fair smooth complexion. Slim figure with perky B cups. Nice. I was surprised with her skilful hands. Posseses a few proficient HJ techniques, took her time to slowly build my orgasm. Very pleasant person to spend an hour with. Not in my rotation but will see her again, sometime.

Xiao Bao
Fair, bubbly, lively, pretty young girl of about 25. All smiles. Instant attraction to her. Young, taut, nubile body with young smooth skin, ripening boobs and a great ass. Nice. Loving, patient and eager to please. Very good. Defo incepted into my rotation.

Xiao Han
No doubt a pretty 26/27 year old. An ok body, didn't wow me, expected for someone her age. For some reason, her facial allure didn't last at all. It felt one dimensional for me - which also describes her one-note personality. So it didn't do it for me. Next...

Ting Zi
An average decent looking lass with far too much make up. About 27/28 years old. Body not bad, not great. She lacks a lively or engaging personality. Decent sensual skills, but not enough to make up for her lack of vigor. Next...

Helen
I knew she is also an FL, but I was looking for a change up from the usual choices, and since she didn't have some bullshit rates, I made an appointment. Early 30s pre-milf with a very well maintained body. Sexy. No holds barred interaction, orgasms both ways. Bbbj and then I creamed a huge load of my hot jizz between her swollen boobs and all over her erected nipples - which she juiced with expert tit and hand action. I liked that a lot. Will visit her again for that expert hand and boobie job sometime. She didn't even push me for her top up fj services. Good girl.

Xiao Long Nv
Ok, not new for me, but thought I'd align with recent praises. She is pretty, slim and a vivacious 24 year old koala bear. Lol. Firmly on my roster.
Same. I prefer young happy faces to cheer me up. At least it make me feel like I worked hard for the money and earned the weekly enjoyment with pretty gals.
Old 31-05-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
will tang tang come back? anyone knows?
Nope.

10char
Old 31-05-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Humble FR for this ML name Mia after RTM
Contact and location can be found in this website

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-mia/

Nice and bubbly lady, definitely a MILF and her look will grow on u. Being a regular customer for almost 3 years, I love her JG technique the most - effective and can really feel my Didi improvement over the years. Not many JG master can pull the balls vein properly so highly recommended for JG lover to try and I ranked her 2nd to the legendary Soda. For sensual, can request her to wear sexy night gowns and slower pace to maximize the pleasures.

How does her JG compare to others like Mindy?
Old 31-05-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I reckon my taste has been changing a little these days. I now prefer fresher faces, smooth and fair skinned babes who have bright spirits, happy personalities and enthusiastic attitudes.

So...

Young lady of about 26/27. Slightly above average looks, made prettier because of her fair smooth complexion. Slim figure with perky B cups. Nice. I was surprised with her skilful hands. Posseses a few proficient HJ techniques, took her time to slowly build my orgasm. Very pleasant person to spend an hour with. Not in my rotation but will see her again, sometime.

Xiao Bao
Fair, bubbly, lively, pretty young girl of about 25. All smiles. Instant attraction to her. Young, taut, nubile body with young smooth skin, ripening boobs and a great ass. Nice. Loving, patient and eager to please. Very good. Defo incepted into my rotation.

Xiao Han
No doubt a pretty 26/27 year old. An ok body, didn't wow me, expected for someone her age. For some reason, her facial allure didn't last at all. It felt one dimensional for me - which also describes her one-note personality. So it didn't do it for me. Next...

]Ting Zi[/B]
An average decent looking lass with far too much make up. A
bout 27/28 years old. Body not bad, not great. She lacks a lively or engaging personality. Decent sensual skills, but not enough to make up for her lack of vigor. Next...

Helen
I knew she is also an FL, but I was looking for a change up from the usual choices, and since she didn't have some bullshit rates, I made an appointment. Early 30s pre-milf with a very well maintained body. Sexy. No holds barred interaction, orgasms both ways. Bbbj and then I creamed a huge load of my hot jizz between her swollen boobs and all over her erected nipples - which she juiced with expert tit and hand action. I liked that a lot. Will visit her again for that expert hand and boobie job sometime. She didn't even push me for her top up fj services. Good girl.

Xiao Long Nv
Can do a ranking ? Hahaha
Old 31-05-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 17
bensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant future

Very true. Same for me . Near the hawker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahco View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nicole-massage/

I usually don't write FR but this one deserves one to save fellow bros money.
When i entered her shop she asked me for the money and that was a red flag for me. Whenever a ML asks for money before the massage its usually bad. And this was no different.
I bathe...laid down and she started massaging me. After 15 mins she asked me to turn over. I was quite pissed already cause her massage was handicapped in that she was using 1 hand to massage half of the time. Anyway after turning over she started pouring oil on my dick and wanked it. No foreplay whatsoever. Then she started her upselling which really killed my mood. $50 to strip bf and whatever...then went down to $40...then $30. I told her to stop and turned over and told her to continue her massage. She knew by now I was not happy and she started to slow down and stopped her upselling.

All in all I was in and out in 45 mins including the bathing. Pls bros...I took a hit so that you won't waste your money. We need to weed out the shitty ones and make sure they close down to stop chopping us. Feeling really stupid and pissed off...
Old 31-05-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
DonaldloveDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Syt ? Got bbbj for 120 ? Thanks
Tips for this service bro
Old 31-05-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
Can do a ranking ? Hahaha
I feel like bro kopiosteve already ranked them with his words. i certainly assume XLN is the highest ranked.
Old 31-05-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Same. I prefer young happy faces to cheer me up. At least it make me feel like I worked hard for the money and earned the weekly enjoyment with pretty gals.
Yes, should always leave a session feeling on top of the world. Anything else, better reassess whether to rtm the ML again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
I feel like bro kopiosteve already ranked them with his words. i certainly assume XLN is the highest ranked.
Exactly!! Can quite easily tell right?
Old 31-05-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
How does her JG compare to others like Mindy?
Oo tried Mindy once. Mindy is more on the painful side and more professional. Didn't continue with Mindy due to no HJ or release.
Old 31-05-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello, can any bro here teach me how to say "can you add me to the database" in mandarin?
Old 31-05-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 12
lorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
Nope.

10char
Thank you!

10 char
Old 31-05-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 12
lorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant future
Quote:

So...

Xiao Bao

Xiao Han

Ting Zi
An average decent looking lass with far too much make up. About 27/28 years old. Body not bad, not great. She lacks a lively or engaging personality. Decent sensual skills, but not enough to make up for her lack of vigor. Next...

Helen

Xiao Long Nv
Which xiao bao?
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-bao-massage/

This one?
Old 31-05-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will go and commando Ice White soon since I don't see any reviews on her. Don't have high expectations but hopefully it will be worth the $150.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1