The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-05-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
HardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-qi-qi/

Her photos got the 周海媚 feel... any feedback on her from our bros? TIA!
Tried Qi Qi a few weeks back. 70% resembles the video clip, good figure but seemed enhanced to me. Had lots of fun with her and will visit her again.
Old 28-05-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanwx View Post
Thought of writing a FR of a ML I met recently. Name deliberately left out.

Shortlisted her based on her photos and FRs and thought should be a safe bet.
What is the point of writing this if you are going to leave out the name. If she is a 5.5/10, the more you should put in the name so that fellow bros here will have better expectation

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 28-05-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanwx View Post
Thought of writing a FR of a ML I met recently. Name deliberately left out.

Shortlisted her based on her photos and FRs and thought should be a safe bet.

Looks: 5.5/10. Probably in her 40s. Expired Mamasan look and quite a contrast from the SYT from her photos. Heavy make up. Not sure whether photos were her or probably Meitu overdone. Kind of sian 1/2 when I saw her but decided to go ahead instead of risking blue balls.

Body: 5.5/10. Had seen better days and probably years of cheonging took a toll on her body. Smoker. This is a real deal breaker as I couldn't bring myself to kiss her. For me as everything starts from kissing.

Massage: 8/10. SN. Her massage is considered pretty good. Finds out where you are feeling sore and delivers sufficient power to the right places. Moves were good as well.

Sensual: 9/10. A real pro. Knows her stuff. Enticed my little head out in no time and kept it erect for the entire duration without touching it.

Playability: Unknown signal. She is probably a 5G but I failed to connect. More of incompatibility between the handphone and network. Did not kiss, roam or zhut. Come to think of it, WTF...

HJ 7/10 : Probably sensed that I wasn't receptive and did not asked if I wanted to top up for a BJ. Laid on her side facing me in a clamping position and moan into ear while HJ. Arm is behind her head and forearm simply cannot reach her butt or boobs. This position is quite restrictive and you cannot do anything except to slowly succumb to the HJ. HJ was quite decent but exerted a bit too much force towards the end. Nice follow through and makes sure she drain you every single drop.

GFE: 2/10. The after head massage is good and strong. But chit chat till time up is akward despite my best attempts. Those 1 question 1 answer type. THE chemistry really isnt there. Quite sian, so pretended to fall asleep.

Conclusion: Not all MILF are landmines and in fact one of the best bonk of my life was from a MILF in her 50s. But kena a bad one and you will know how sian it is. Women are expert sensory creatures and will know that you don't like her no matter how hard you try to hide it. I am sure she is disappointed in me as a customer as well. Lol
You shortlisted her based on MRs so I can see why you left out the name. If she is someone well supported here, and based on how you write, you will probably be zapped till oblivion. I can see the two most important aspects scored high, ie the massage and sensual. Your whole session was 'destroyed' only because of how you perceive 'beauty'? Wasted session.

I think it is important to sense make bros MRs here that is comparable to your 'taste'. So not sure how to help you even after you shortlisted the MLs based on MRs read here. Looks is subjective, said many times. You win some you lose some at times. The best medicine is to look for your regular and perk yourself up!
Old 28-05-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Guys, i visited W yesterday.

She updated that she will be going back in the NEXT FEW DAYS. FYI.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/w-massage/
really? I was intending to visit her in the next few days

Thank you for letting me know.
Old 28-05-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/helen-massage/

Hi Bros, recommending a sweet chiobu Helen to you all.

I first met her when she visited her friend in the same building. I just can’t stop looking at her. She has a model figure. Secretly exchanged WeChat And since then… I am sorry to her friend. Ya I know I’m a jerk to some of u. But… she’s just very attractive and with that hot body, I think is very hard to resist for most of us.

Her pictures are exactly the same as what you will see. Definitely can recognise, so won’t be disappointed. I guess she’s Between 25-28.
She has blink blink eyes.
She’s a girl with a pair huge natural racks. Very soft and bouncy. She’s tall and slim also. So is like a model.

That day when I booked her, I had a whole body muscle aches due to sports. Just press abit can feel shiok shiok soreness relief. So her massage, I can’t give a real verdict yet. But I can say is she’s accommodating and hard working. My body did feels better and more relaxing after that. Abit painful but satisfying.

Auto roam is possible. 4G ba. Skin is smooth and white 😍

Her sensual and main hj are the best part. But idk how to describe in words. Is relaxing yet electrifying? Combine with some tofu boob jobs, I left as a happy man. One shot not enough though. Sigh. Bros here can give her a try and hope you all like it too.

will rtm.
Hey bro, does Helen offer BBBJ and FJ? Willing to splurge on her supermodel body! Her boobs not saggy one right?
Old 28-05-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
yes sheng lan is her real pics
then is it possible there was a swap? maybe under same agent or boss. usually they dont buy 2 ads. expensive.
Old 28-05-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
DaKid is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojung View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-27.com/anita-...2b-massage-hj/

Hi bros any FR on her ! Thanks in adv
I also wanna know
Old 28-05-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximbull View Post
Bro, not sure if the group is talking about her but this is the listing I’ve found~ good luck!
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ci-ci-massage/
yes thats the correct one
Old 28-05-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-qi-qi/

Her photos got the 周海媚 feel... any feedback on her from our bros? TIA!
I saw this comment and got excited for a moment until I saw the pics.
Old 28-05-2023, 08:44 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros tried the following?

looks interesting

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massagexiaoxiao/
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ice-white-massage/
Old 28-05-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Hey bro, does Helen offer BBBJ and FJ? Willing to splurge on her supermodel body! Her boobs not saggy one right?
Hi Bro,

I heard she's a FL. So should be ok for FJ. BBBJ or BJ, I think depends on hygience. So I cannot promise anything. I got it after 2nd rtm. 1st rtm is just get to know.
Her boobs are very soft natural and really handful. I wonder why PRC girls can have such genetic. Haha. She's not that old to have sag boobs. To me is ok.

Go try ba. If u can spent on her, is worth to try. If u come back not happy, just zap me ba 😂
Old 28-05-2023, 10:09 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanG5Two View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/apple-massage/

Anyone book her before?
Can’t find any FR on her.
I think I mention before, I met her in a spa in Jan. I also saw a very recent bad review on slg which was immediately taken down and replaced with a counter good review that she is awesome. During the spa days, she provided cbj and fj. But one thing which was aligned to the bad review was she refused to let me touch her, including her boobs. That was in Jan and based on the recent bad review a few days ago. Once ago, things may have changed and that bad review may be a shot against her. Let us know if anyone had any recent encounter to verify whether the no touch bad review still stands. The only reason I didn't review her was there was nothing much she offered to leave a good impression and probably I was pretty new that time. The only reason I glance through is probably my kaypoh nature to nose into the mls I visited even though most likely I will not rtm. She was most probably the one who taught me to cross reference to other sites when booking a ml to see what they offer and really take with a mountain of salt when reading the reviews from the sites because a large % is not true.

Last edited by rythuno; 28-05-2023 at 10:22 PM.
Old 28-05-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massageamy/

Look: GND. Reminds of bigboobs JJ, but a much slimmer build
Body: Slim with minimal body fat
Boobs: Soft B
Massage: not really her forte
Sensual: Very green but willing to be guide and learn.

Overall: Don't expect a super pretty face, smoking hot body nor mind-blowing sensual, if you are into GND slow & subtle experience, she's still a good pick.
Old 28-05-2023, 10:54 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaChorMee38 View Post
Hi bros, still a newbie and fellow lurker here, have rtmed the same few for awhile in the past, Kiki, Manman and 99.

When I tried to msg xiao-qi, she mentioned my number is not in the database. As there are multiple DBs of us, anyone happens to know a ml that can get me access into the DB xiao-qi is using?

Or a ml recommendation sensual like xiao-qi will be great too
Actually I had to randomly go for a round trip.xiao qi was the 2nd last ml for that round trip because she was not easy to book. After 2 months and getting the mls to record, when I check with her, she said I had only one record. To be honest I don't know who but thank that ml because it helped me understand what the hype was about her. To talk sensual at her level, a bit hard. Closest to playability will be mlx but in terms of heat, closest was bei bei but again, could be once off when bei bei could be really high that day. Need to rtm bei bei to reconfirm what that experience was. Once again, ymmv so I leave it as it is. My only advice is move around a bit and try again if you really want her. To me, she is worth that effort for at least one visit and I was really happy for that.
Old 28-05-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
FR for Ping Ping

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ping-ping-massage/

I usually don’t leave FRs as I don’t frequent this thread, usually in FL1/3. But for PP I need to leave an FR.

She has a super pleasant personality, chit chat like a long lost friend, akin to a f buddy. Not a time watcher at all (I stayed for 1hr+ cause she doesn’t have an appt after me).

Looks wise WYSIWYG on the web, obviously with some filter but to me she looks better in real life. Her boobs are enhanced, for bros who mind, but I love enhanced boobs so it’s a plus for me, and hers are really soft for enhanced. Body wise she is quite petite and very slim to my surprise, usually web pics and real life pics are one heaven one hell but hers are on point.

Massage is normal nothing to shout about, but her service is impeccable. Tell her what you want, fast slow, tornado, vacuum cleaner, she will abide. Her service is 100/10. I dare say better than any ML I’ve had from SLG. Or at least for the last few years.

Surprised she isn’t an Ang Pai but all the more better for bros who are her regulars. Location wise is discreet apartment as well so she ticks all the boxes. Will definitely RTF her when I need to release.

2 thumbs up.
Decided to take the plunge and visit Ping Ping relying solely on above bro's FR. She isn't new to the trade and has been in Singapore a few times before. Everything described above is accurate, I took the CIM option and her BBBJ was pretty good, with some patterns and variations in speed to make you cum. As there was no customers after me, we chatted for a while after the deed and I left past the hour.

She's a good option to consider if you want something more than the usual HJ .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1