The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-05-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
She is timid in nature. I have no time to verify if it is pretending or real. My focus is to give her enough sense of security and conquer it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanrenyige View Post
Weird ah bro. You say vanilla and she doesn't allowing kissing of boobs. But then still say can touch her bottom. What you say doesn't match at all? Cause what I know is she does have her restriction. Don't allow us to touch. I heard from someone, got people offer $200 she also don't allow them to touch her at the bottom at all. So add on money also cannot one.
Old 23-05-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
It is a new building but too close to the core. Not a good place for me. I prefer her ex roommate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Tried her before. Yea agree was plain vanilla and youthful prob 23 or 24. Nice figure too full of youth. Also cant zhut la.

Also dont think she allow touching below too at least from my past encounter. She has her limits and which is same as most others i guess.

Good to know she moved to new location nearer to me can arrange for more sessions.
Old 23-05-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
I kind of agree with your analgy. The harder to get, the more is the human desire.

On a similar note, one ML shared with me that she observed that Singaporeans like to queue. We will rush for her whenever there is a positive reviews here. Whereas, on days where there are no reviews, it could be poor business. Both occasions, its the same person, same type of services.
For me i'm totally different, i like to patronize the less popular MLs and wait for the hype to die down for some more popular ones before i try them, but this comes with one major downside which is it's easier to step on landmines when you try mls with little or no reviews.
Old 23-05-2023, 10:05 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24964 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I see bro. In due time I reckon ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
she nv tell me when exactly

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 23-05-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Sensual kind very tight yet wore a tight dress.. nvr HC but can touch nipple. Hopefully willing to open up soon. After good massage of 30 mins and at back help do sensual pianoing, then She will sit at ur lap and help to HJ ur little bro.

Overall new in this line. But willing to learn attitude. And providing the best service. Which I like!

And I think she quite picky on the customer remarks. So if don’t reply mean ur remark cui.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-huan-huan/
Fully clothed?
Old 23-05-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 4
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Now you mentioned. I realised she just (prob days ago) deleted me from her wc contacts
Means Angel does not intend to come back in future?
Old 24-05-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 21
jackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud of

A qn for all bros...

For ML.. those that advertise bj service... do they provide the cap or do we need to bring
Old 24-05-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
A qn for all bros...

For ML.. those that advertise bj service... do they provide the cap or do we need to bring
inclusive for cbj
Old 24-05-2023, 01:20 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
A qn for all bros...

They provide but just bring if you have your preference or if they use wrap and you don't like it(never encounter , read about it so that is why if I know there is a cbj, I will bring one on standby)
Old 24-05-2023, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post
Aiyo haha that $200 guy bring ml to gold shop one leh. You like that say out wait he cannot say cash is king. Maybe that day cash not enough 😁
bro,
A good one !! LOL 😂
Old 24-05-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post

And I think she quite picky on the customer remarks. So if don’t reply mean ur remark cui.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-huan-huan/
50kg and she still want to be picky, she's lucky if customers want her
Old 24-05-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/

Have rtm this girl many times, did review before and wanted to do a follow up review.

Looks 8.5/10 syt pretty and cute with long hair. Those who never visit her before dont know what u have missed.

Body: 8.5/10 slim and firm b natural boobs. Nice to hug. Youthful body and those pair of slim legs, i not sure if i had seen better ones (maybe ting zi and xiao bao but xln legs really slim).

Massage: 7/10 tried a few times and i think she did improve in terms of technique and strength. Not her best service to offer but she tries.

Sensual: 8.5/10 personally enjoy this. Who doesnt like a syt beside u performing hj. Gentle voice and hands makes you cum in no time.

Overall: 8.5/10 like her personality. Cute and friendly, always smiling. Full one hour service everytime. Can chat well too but YMMV.
Pure vanilla with no additional service with limited roaming. Rtm so many times coz she is really cuteness overload for me and cannot resist the temptations to return for more sessions.

Personal ranking must try among recent visits (all are pretty vanilla babes. Not a fair ranking since i never visit a lot of others yet.
1. Xln - 8.5
2. Xiaobao - 8.4
3. Ting zi - 8.3
4. Xiao xi - 8
5. Tutu - 8
6. Ek -7.8

Hope to try xiao han and some other pretty ones in the future.
Old 24-05-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A qn for all bros...

Best to bring yours unless you rather settle for a budget wrap or cap from taobao. Safety always first for cheonging
Old 24-05-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

It is really hard to find decent looking ML who provides FN with 5g roaming. Those who advertised FN but usually end up SN or left with their panties and only allow roaming outside it. Appreciate if you know of any who allows 5G roaming FN, do share there.
Old 24-05-2023, 08:08 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
It is really hard to find decent looking ML who provides FN with 5g roaming. Those who advertised FN but usually end up SN or left with their panties and only allow roaming outside it. Appreciate if you know of any who allows 5G roaming FN, do share there.
Xq, mlx, xin xin are fn with 5G to my knowledge. If you like panties hanging down with 5g, jordie
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1