The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-08-2011, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Sparco21 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Jakarta Info

hi guyz, i will in in jakarta from 12 sept tll 14 sept..staying in mercure convention centre ancol..

any places of happening around there or somewhere near?
Old 23-08-2011, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
BobGuccione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparco21 View Post
hi guyz, i will in in jakarta from 12 sept tll 14 sept..staying in mercure convention centre ancol..

any places of happening around there or somewhere near?
Try Alexis Hotel Spa or M-Star. Both are quite nearby...
Old 23-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL talk about a small world eh!!! I really miss Jakarta!
I missed you brother. But I am coming over to your place after the Idul Fitri. I will pm you when I have the firm dates. Cheers.
Old 23-08-2011, 09:59 AM
Not Activated

newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Really small world bro new bird. You know I can't access to this forum in jakarta, they banned. Guessed it didint came to my mind to enter via a proxy website at that time. Or else would have gone together!

Now I have a brief image of how you look like. LOL
I am sure you will visit again. No worries.
Old 23-08-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
I was also at Classics Spa at that time, say about 3.45pm. I saw that Viet chick, a stunner but not my type. I was the guy that just shook her hand and told her to go.....Hahahah.... was waiting for your call anyway.
Hmm. I was thee at C Terminal on 18th evening, so pack and sat near the stage. Funny thing is not a single mamasan came to me?

Wonder why? Was it too bright or .......... end the night just sitting there alone and enjoy the live band. The sexy dancer are the worst I hv seen......

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 24-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Hmm. I was thee at C Terminal on 18th evening, so pack and sat near the stage. Funny thing is not a single mamasan came to me?

Wonder why? Was it too bright or .......... end the night just sitting there alone and enjoy the live band. The sexy dancer are the worst I hv seen......

Cheers
Now you know why I don't frequent the place. But what do you expect when they only charged you 30,000rupiahs as entrance free. Malioboro is so much better, the sexy dancers are young and vibrant and they stripped to the end and parade on stage for the finale. Every 30minutes, they change to a new group of girls and its continous until closing time.
Old 24-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
Now you know why I don't frequent the place. But what do you expect when they only charged you 30,000rupiahs as entrance free. Malioboro is so much better, the sexy dancers are young and vibrant and they stripped to the end and parade on stage for the finale. Every 30minutes, they change to a new group of girls and its continous until closing time.
Yup. but cost is high in Malioboro. Never like the place.... hehehe

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 24-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Yup. but cost is high in Malioboro. Never like the place.... hehehe

Cheers
But there again quality counts. I spend minimal at Malioboro. Just pay for the entrance fee - 121,000 rps, one drink 20,000rps, plus taxes, it comes to roughly 160,000 rps.
Old 25-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

I noticed that quite a number of Indonesian FL girls in Geylang do not do BJs. They often tell me in Bahasa that their mouths are for eating not for BJs. Is it some cultural or religious thing of their's? Fucking their puki (pussies) are allowed of course. On the other hand Singaporean Malay FL girls do BJs. Most Indonesian girls were circumcised. What is the effect of this in lovemaking? I noticed that Malay and Indonesian girls are some of the most sexually promiscuous among all Southeast Asian girls. (The other being Thai girls of course). I could not find a more relevant thread to post this. Hence I posted it here. Any comments please? Thank you.
Old 25-08-2011, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Baliboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I very much doubt that the Indonesian girls were circumcised. This practice is extremely rare in Indonesia.
Old 25-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
I noticed that quite a number of Indonesian FL girls in Geylang do not do BJs. They often tell me in Bahasa that their mouths are for eating not for BJs. Is it some cultural or religious thing of their's? Fucking their puki (pussies) are allowed of course. On the other hand Singaporean Malay FL girls do BJs. Most Indonesian girls were circumcised. What is the effect of this in lovemaking? I noticed that Malay and Indonesian girls are some of the most sexually promiscuous among all Southeast Asian girls. (The other being Thai girls of course). I could not find a more relevant thread to post this. Hence I posted it here. Any comments please? Thank you.
Sure the mouth is for eating, but as far as I know there is no religious restriction at all. In fact the FLs over here are very apt at BJ. I guessed they are being difficult.
Old 25-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baliboy View Post
I very much doubt that the Indonesian girls were circumcised. This practice is extremely rare in Indonesia.
For Muslim woman there is nothing to circumcise. ONly MUslim males need to undergo this ritual.
Old 25-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post

1) Most cewes are kampong ones whereby other then normal intercourse the rest are considered taboo and a big No No
But once they are intuned with the trade only will thier midsets change.
Even PRC ladies have the same notion that mouth are for eating

2) According to Islamic rules there should NOT be any extraordinary activities aside from normal sexual intercourse - meaning NO anal nor BJ, painting

3) Singapore ladies are more exposed in many ways compared to Indonesians

4) Bear in mind that almost 90% are Moslems and the rest are of other ethnic groups. Meaning that some cewe may be Christians or others

As for female circumcision certain Islamic scholars are divided in this topic.

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/442/

All female Moslems are normally circumcised during birth stage unlike the male counterparts.

Procedure of this circumcision is just a little snip along with some Islamic rituals.

There is not scientific studies to verify that a circumcised female has better effect.

Hope this brief information helps

SlmT
Old 25-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
upmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

I will have to be in Jakarta next month for a business meeting. Just wondering if the Hotel Nikko is a good choice of hotel in terms of location to Sparks Hotel? (I want to try the thematic room la ).

I am not sure how it works in JKT but are the hotels girl-friendly or will I encounter any problems trying to get an FL from CJ's at Mulia (for example) to go back to the Hotel Nikko with me?

Will really appreciate some advice on JKT as I am totally green to the city.
Old 25-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Sparco21 is Cool - loads of Potential

staying near sultan hotel, any places of interest?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread