The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-05-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, I think the IO his friend lah. Also a cheongster. I also know a few cheongsters from the SPF. You mean police dun cheong ah? All have gun will travel OK?

One of my regular kenna caught and given the white card. She told me when she is in the police station, she saw one of her regular there, who is a police. Wah ha ha, I laughed until no breath.
That brother 无间道 sia
Old 18-05-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I kenna once at a spa. Just be frank lor, say that ml wants to provide extra service and I accepted it, no need to worry. Unless you rape that ml lor. Just about 5 min, they let me off liao.
Hahaha, I see. Thanks! TIL.
Old 18-05-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Sorry, I only explore sglonelyguy. But she's still a good catch.
Old 18-05-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bro have below FR . $200 for 60 Nuru
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ting-massage/
Old 18-05-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xia-mei-massage/

photos ressemblance to actual person but as per usual with meitu's
Central apartment, 2mins walk from nearest MRT station
Slim petite, natural b
Figure quite close to Anqi, certainly for boobs AQ is clear winner
Massage quite decent not bad
Good GFE, got water served
Friendly and chatty 开朗
Full nude and 5G services
Not a time watcher
Shes also avaliable on Audi T site
Old 18-05-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
xiaolun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Such an impulsive idiot...... I was approached by an IO whith regards to the incident. I believe the SPF are oso monitoring this thread.
The IO asked me if I have any details of the alleged incident and whether I am in contact with LinLin or her regulars..... apparently this is not the 1st time it has happened as his team are also working on a couple of similar cases involving other ML victims.

That brainless guy may think he is helping the ML by posting here..... but instead it has drawn the attention of the police.
Now we will have to think twice before decide whether to visit the MLs.... hopefully the SPF dun dig too deep and cause further inconvenience to us.
Lol come on la.I decide to keep quiet but u this idiot acting like a big fuck like some of this high point idiot playing the zapping game moron. IO contact you.who do u think you are.sometime it better to keep quiet than to talk.another one having high point but super low EQ LMAO your IO so free ar.read something here need contact you.u think who you are.now SPF can easily trace IP.ask your IO track my IP pls.i m more than happy to talk to him.and your IO must be jiak pa Bo Taiji zuo reading sbf forum on which ml is good he want to go n enjoy is it LOL
Old 18-05-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
xiaolun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
They just want to bully you lah. Can zap you to negative they feel damn shiok mah. Abnormal people a lot nowadays, what to do? I mentioned before, there is a group of fellows, they grouped up and zap for shiokness which is against the regulation set up by boss. You can feedback to boss, they will be whack by boss mighty hands.

For me, I only zap those who are rude or try to be funny with me. Also show appreciation to those who give honest feedback by upping them.
It ok bro.They think the reputation point here can go change into cash at ntuc or Sheng xiong.low life ppl acting like a saint here.LMAO zapping me makes them feel they achieve something in life then it good for them haha.I don’t mind all those point.it nothing to me since the day I join sbf.and I seriously know who to find for recommendations for good ml.and my nos n reputation is good enough for those ml to know whether I m a good customer anot will do.
Old 18-05-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Looking at the unlimited HJ 60mins isn't very useful for me.
With other MLs 1x ( edging + hj ) my soul already fly out after that tummy cramping liao.
or visit good stable girls, after deed will feel like too much blood going small head instead of big head

Maybe more for the fitter bros. She does look good though. No warped $50 note
Old 18-05-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Looking at the unlimited HJ 60mins isn't very useful for me.
With other MLs 1x ( edging + hj ) my soul already fly out after that tummy cramping liao.
or visit good stable girls, after deed will feel like too much blood going small head instead of big head

Maybe more for the fitter bros.
Maybe because it stated 21 years old 😄 that y do ex
Old 18-05-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Maybe because it stated 21 years old 😄 that y do ex
The stated age must do some mathematical formula to derive to their actual age.
Old 18-05-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Such an impulsive idiot...... I was approached by an IO whith regards to the incident. I believe the SPF are oso monitoring this thread.
Why would an IO approach you for a case of theft that you are not involved? Unless you are a suspect or witness. Also, why would the IO tell you so much additional information?

And SPF monitors this forum for theft cases? Like, they have this reported theft case, and they check this forum, trace the IP of anyone who gave info, track down who they are and contact them to see if they are witnesses?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 18-05-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolun View Post
Lol come on la.I decide to keep quiet but u this idiot acting like a big fuck like some of this high point idiot playing the zapping game moron. IO contact you.who do u think you are.sometime it better to keep quiet than to talk.another one having high point but super low EQ LMAO your IO so free ar.read something here need contact you.u think who you are.now SPF can easily trace IP.ask your IO track my IP pls.i m more than happy to talk to him.and your IO must be jiak pa Bo Taiji zuo reading sbf forum on which ml is good he want to go n enjoy is it LOL
Yalo, he question why you need to get so angry, and yet I have no idea why he angry.

I understand why u angry, someone you know got their money stolen after being exploited, don't angry only weird. Tbh, your post isn't gonna help with anything. Not like the fellow will confess. I mean, you also know it's not gonna help, but this thread is for TCSS, you are well within your rights to express your feelings be it anger or frustration.

So yea, now I dunno why he so angry at your post here. Dun even know if it's true that IO or SPF contact him, and even if they did, I'm pretty sure it's not because of your post. If SPF is involved, the ML herself would have had to report it.
Old 18-05-2023, 09:36 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24964 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Fj for her $200. I won’t go for the nuru.

Quote:

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 18-05-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Fj for her $200. I won’t go for the nuru.
$750 for overnight 8hours at TT.
Old 18-05-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by others.123 View Post
Any idea when will Ruirui be back?
She say end of month but she ownself cant confirm due to family commitments
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1