The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-05-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
qppk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Yeah it was clearly a running joke which has run its course but some took it a bit too seriously by including it in their FRs

The other thing I'm so glad to see the back of is "...and we kissed like long-lost lovers". No you didn't.

For me it is "She so wet liao, nO kY nEeDed!"

Probably seen more in the fj threads haha.
Old 18-05-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Natalie Nuru worth trying ? Saw some rave reviews.
Nat has delisted ? Is she still working in SG ?
Old 18-05-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
Nat has delisted ? Is she still working in SG ?
Taking a break.... she'll be back.
Old 18-05-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
You are so senior, joined earlier than me yet so impulsive

I just wished you could share the whole incident first, how when and how much was stolen etc...

Don't open your mouth only F, curised and bastard that fellow, like you have share in the lost.
Such an impulsive idiot...... I was approached by an IO whith regards to the incident. I believe the SPF are oso monitoring this thread.
The IO asked me if I have any details of the alleged incident and whether I am in contact with LinLin or her regulars..... apparently this is not the 1st time it has happened as his team are also working on a couple of similar cases involving other ML victims.

That brainless guy may think he is helping the ML by posting here..... but instead it has drawn the attention of the police.
Now we will have to think twice before decide whether to visit the MLs.... hopefully the SPF dun dig too deep and cause further inconvenience to us.
Old 18-05-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

What's the punishment for the stealer and the ML if both kena caught?
Old 18-05-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Such an impulsive idiot...... I was approached by an IO whith regards to the incident. I believe the SPF are oso monitoring this thread.
The IO asked me if I have any details of the alleged incident and whether I am in contact with LinLin or her regulars..... apparently this is not the 1st time it has happened as his team are also working on a couple of similar cases involving other ML victims.

That brainless guy may think he is helping the ML by posting here..... but instead it has drawn the attention of the police.
Now we will have to think twice before decide whether to visit the MLs.... hopefully the SPF dun dig too deep and cause further inconvenience to us.
Huh? How and where were you approached?
Old 18-05-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Hello Bro Ninja...pls share how the IO got your contact.
Will we be contacted given that LL has left comments in the check db group?
What should we tell the IO if contacted? TIA.
Old 18-05-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/helen-massage/

Hi Bros, recommending a sweet chiobu Helen to you all.

I first met her when she visited her friend in the same building. I just can’t stop looking at her. She has a model figure. Secretly exchanged WeChat And since then… I am sorry to her friend. Ya I know I’m a jerk to some of u. But… she’s just very attractive and with that hot body, I think is very hard to resist for most of us.

Her pictures are exactly the same as what you will see. Definitely can recognise, so won’t be disappointed. I guess she’s Between 25-28.
She has blink blink eyes.
She’s a girl with a pair huge natural racks. Very soft and bouncy. She’s tall and slim also. So is like a model.

That day when I booked her, I had a whole body muscle aches due to sports. Just press abit can feel shiok shiok soreness relief. So her massage, I can’t give a real verdict yet. But I can say is she’s accommodating and hard working. My body did feels better and more relaxing after that. Abit painful but satisfying.

Auto roam is possible. 4G ba. Skin is smooth and white 😍

Her sensual and main hj are the best part. But idk how to describe in words. Is relaxing yet electrifying? Combine with some tofu boob jobs, I left as a happy man. One shot not enough though. Sigh. Bros here can give her a try and hope you all like it too.

will rtm.
Old 18-05-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/helen-massage/

Hi Bros, recommending a sweet chiobu Helen to you all.

I first met her when she visited her friend in the same building. I just can’t stop looking at her. She has a model figure. Secretly exchanged WeChat And since then… I am sorry to her friend. Ya I know I’m a jerk to some of u. But… she’s just very attractive and with that hot body, I think is very hard to resist for most of us.

Her pictures are exactly the same as what you will see. Definitely can recognise, so won’t be disappointed. I guess she’s Between 25-28.
She has blink blink eyes.
She’s a girl with a pair huge natural racks. Very soft and bouncy. She’s tall and slim also. So is like a model.

That day when I booked her, I had a whole body muscle aches due to sports. Just press abit can feel shiok shiok soreness relief. So her massage, I can’t give a real verdict yet. But I can say is she’s accommodating and hard working. My body did feels better and more relaxing after that. Abit painful but satisfying.

Auto roam is possible. 4G ba. Skin is smooth and white 😍

Her sensual and main hj are the best part. But idk how to describe in words. Is relaxing yet electrifying? Combine with some tofu boob jobs, I left as a happy man. One shot not enough though. Sigh. Bros here can give her a try and hope you all like it too.

will rtm.
Also available for FJ
https://isyou-18.com/model/helen-3697/
Old 18-05-2023, 03:22 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No worry lah. Come out to cheong is not a crime. if those idiot AV caught me with my pant down and try to be funny, I post everything on face book, see who more jialat. I am not married, why I scare?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 18-05-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeichel View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-qian-qian/

Tried this lady a few days ago.

Communication: straightforward and polite.

Location: centrally located. MRT not too far away. Good food nearby.

Apartment: large apartment. Her room and toilet too. Quite clean and tidy overall.

Looks: 30s. Acceptable looks. Body is slightly slim. B cup. Hair is short, just past the chin and touching the shoulders. Dressed in a black top and black shorts (which do come off later)

Attitude: friendly.

Services. Ear digging was my main highlight. Quite comforting and relaxing. Massage was the side menu before we hit the main deck. Patient, nice strokes to build things up.

RTM: yes possibly. Location is not too bad and the services are quite all right for me.
How's the roaming signal below? Can zhut NN also?
Old 18-05-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
I hope he's joking lol
Old 18-05-2023, 03:56 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ha, I think the IO his friend lah. Also a cheongster. I also know a few cheongsters from the SPF. You mean police dun cheong ah? All have gun will travel OK?

One of my regular kenna caught and given the white card. She told me when she is in the police station, she saw one of her regular there, who is a police. Wah ha ha, I laughed until no breath.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 18-05-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, I think the IO his friend lah. Also a cheongster. I also know a few cheongsters from the SPF. You mean police dun cheong ah? All have gun will travel OK?

One of my regular kenna caught and given the white card. She told me when she is in the police station, she saw one of her regular there, who is a police. Wah ha ha, I laughed until no breath.
Hahaha. Just curious ah, do you know if we kena, just need give statement or something right, usually how long will the process take? If sensitive info can't say then can ignore my question. Haha.

Coz I sneak out one, need to plan time abit. Dowan later kena hold there v long.
Old 18-05-2023, 04:06 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Hahaha. Just curious ah, do you know if we kena, just need give statement or something right, usually how long will the process take? If sensitive info can't say then can ignore my question. Haha.

Coz I sneak out one, need to plan time abit. Dowan later kena hold there v long.
I kenna once at a spa. Just be frank lor, say that ml wants to provide extra service and I accepted it, no need to worry. Unless you rape that ml lor. Just about 5 min, they let me off liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1