The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-05-2023, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link7888 View Post
serve water part is a joke leh, too many times not funny liao.
Ohhhh what a pity. BTW, it wasn’t meant to be funny too.
Old 18-05-2023, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolun View Post
Better faster go n comfort her bro haha.

to those that zap me.I really feel funny.asking me don’t curse other ppl family saying I use vulgar words.I hope your family member money will be stolen then u can use nice words towards the thief that steal money lol.another joker zap me saying I so heart pain I should go pay her back the money.I m speechless by those comment.this sbf is full of high point member but low EQ.I hope your point is as high as your EQ before u comment.I don’t care about any reputation point.u can pls zap me as u like.I hope your life is a high as your reputation point in sbf too. 😂😂😂
I didn't zap and have nothing against you. Just feel ironic that you used more than 80 words to talk about the zap and then end with not caring about being zapped.

That being said, I do empathize with LL. To lose that much money can be very depressing. Yet unfortunately is not rare. Many bros just take advantage. Don't say pay $120 expect $1200. Some only bring $50 and say that's all they got after the deed then ask the ML take it or leave it. This sort harder to happen in MP since that's their territory. But in condos, she's all alone by herself mostly.

This kind of black sheep will make it more difficult for new bros to start, with more strict databases probably to protect MLs.
Old 18-05-2023, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Hhahaha ripen mangoes! What a description! But does seems to represent it well when i imagine it in my head. Bahahaha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Like a good Thai Honey Mango which are in season now is it. I mean the real fruit. 555
Enjoy!
When she sat up to gently and erotically caress my sensitive chest and then slowly trace her fingers towards my inner thighs, that's what I saw ley - two hanging succulent mangoes just begging to be plucked and slowly relished. Hahahaha. And of course I did lor!

And yes, thai honey mangoes are in season. Love them! And actually I like them very very ripe, slightly soft to the touch and very sweet. And these go at $1 or less sometimes because they must sell before they spoil in a few days. Lol.
Old 18-05-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-shi-shi/

Pretty elegant lady in full make up.
Very good conversationalist; used to be real estate agent for developer in China

Her massage is so so 6/10; no shortchange of time
Nicely shaped pinkish nips; allow zhut zhut and roaming.
Has her limitation; no kissing and semi nude with panties.

Overall an ok experience; nothing to shout about..
May rtm if happen to be around the area
Old 18-05-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Venue imo is better than the previous of the stable. Still tiny and dingy but has a bathroom inside.

Got to thank you bro. You're the one that first convinced me to try Joey out. On the back of your trusted word, I went on to experience one helluva ride with her. Shortly after, I visited Carrot and I was hooked! Thanks again bro Yes the venue, not the best, but much much better than before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Wah!! Wah!!! Ok, will go try out the carrot cake!

Love life is referring to which one!?
Me very 专一 de hor!
Ie 我对她们每一个都很专一的、
You must bro!

Every ML think thry are the one... and you so adorable, surely they kenna KC by you. Leave some for me hor.
Old 18-05-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
So what are you trying to prove now? That she is relying on you to air her grievances here? It is unfortunate that it happened to her and we know that it is not right even though it happened before... we know it now so what can we do? Help her to catch the perpetrator?
He assumed the thief surely will lurk around this thread and assumed that by cursing and swearing the thief will feel remorseful and return LL the money and perhaps throw in extra as apology payout. Or he is just a mouthpiece.. one that I kinda doubt is instructed by LL since I see no broadcast of her supposedly unfortunately incident on her WeChat, and we all know a lot of these MLs uses WeChat to achieve some outcome. The fact that she didn't do so make me conclude she has no intention to publicise it, coz seriously, announce already will anything change? Maybe kind bros will tip her more for her last days here or some could even offer to make up part of her lost. But come on, this is part of occupational hazard they are well aware of la, and everyday many victims of scam and theft and whatnot, go to all those forums curse and swear will change anything meh? If wanna support her then just do it man, no need create a hoo-ha here over something that is not uncommon.
Old 18-05-2023, 08:40 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
Quoted: 4486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Better faster go n comfort her bro haha.

to those that zap me.I really feel funny.asking me don’t curse other ppl family saying I use vulgar words.I hope your family member money will be stolen then u can use nice words towards the thief that steal money lol.another joker zap me saying I so heart pain I should go pay her back the money.I m speechless by those comment.this sbf is full of high point member but low EQ.I hope your point is as high as your EQ before u comment.I don’t care about any reputation point.u can pls zap me as u like.I hope your life is a high as your reputation point in sbf too. 😂😂😂
They just want to bully you lah. Can zap you to negative they feel damn shiok mah. Abnormal people a lot nowadays, what to do? I mentioned before, there is a group of fellows, they grouped up and zap for shiokness which is against the regulation set up by boss. You can feedback to boss, they will be whack by boss mighty hands.

For me, I only zap those who are rude or try to be funny with me. Also show appreciation to those who give honest feedback by upping them.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 18-05-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried xin er
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-xin-er/
Many bros will be familiar with the location central part of SG.
Very easy to get booking.
Looks I would say add more years to her pic. More like in the vid Abit but add more years.
Massage nothing to shout about to me.
Sensual so so to me.
Overall just meh but personality wise she nice.
RTM -Nah
Old 18-05-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
When she sat up to gently and erotically caress my sensitive chest and then slowly trace her fingers towards my inner thighs, that's what I saw ley - two hanging succulent mangoes just begging to be plucked and slowly relished. Hahahaha. And of course I did lor!

And yes, thai honey mangoes are in season. Love them! And actually I like them very very ripe, slightly soft to the touch and very sweet. And these go at $1 or less sometimes because they must sell before they spoil in a few days. Lol.
Good to see you back!
Old 18-05-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3720 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Got to thank you bro. You're the one that first convinced me to try Joey out. On the back of your trusted word, I went on to experience one helluva ride with her. Shortly after, I visited Carrot and I was hooked! Thanks again bro Yes the venue, not the best, but much much better than before.
Happy to help. Now, pls teach Carrot some manhood tricks. She is still inexperienced cf. Joey. Do it for the good of us all
Old 18-05-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Good to see you back!
Hehe, thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Happy to help. Now, pls teach Carrot some manhood tricks. She is still inexperienced cf. Joey. Do it for the good of us all
Aiyo pressure pressure sweat sweat. Okok will try.

TBH I actually kinda like her not-too-perfectly-proficient ways. It feels more like lovers exploring and discovering each other, and mutually escalating to the heights of ecstasy. Really enjoy this, especially with a looker like her. Ok ok, better stop talking about her and back to MLs , hahaha
Old 18-05-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To the fucking bastard that stolen linlin money.I hope you use the money and buy medicine to feed yourself for your whole life.song finish already still wanna steal her money.fuck you and your whole family.low life bastard
Quote:
Hello what is your problem too?then she deserves to keep quiet for what happened?then she can allow others to steal her money quietly??you got high point only no big deal.I fucking the guy that steal her money,and u reply?u want talk for the low life bastard?come on.what is your problem too lol.think before u ask me

Hello,
Why talk about high points?
You are so senior, joined earlier than me yet so impulsive.

I just wished you could share the whole incident first, how when and how much was stolen etc...

Don't open your mouth only F, curised and bastard that fellow, like you have share in the lost.
Old 18-05-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
others.123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea when will Ruirui be back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
Yup. Probably RTC due to PRC holiday week.
Managed to get replies from both Tutu & Ruirui.
Tutu back around 4 May.
Ruirui back around 13 May.
Old 18-05-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
qppk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anybody know when and if Xixi is going to come back?
Old 18-05-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Cursing the lowlife ass and not sharing the details of the incident is just as normal as those that thought the incident should not even be review to the audience. We can all agree that stealing is wrong under any circumstances. We can also agree maybe LL do not want this to be posted because now all the people visiting her will ask her about it and it doesn’t help her at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1