The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 08-12-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Bro Nono,

I believed you are not up-to-date in your pricing for overnight booking girls. Where in Batam can you get a cewek for 700k LT unless it is one of the very old 50+ ceweks in some of the less popular booking joints. The current price should range from 1.0 juta upwards. Hehehe.

Last edited by OnlyLiveOnce; 08-12-2018 at 07:27 PM.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:55 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
hello friends
am now in batam. newbie here.

why do the girls all reject to go apartment? i stay airbnb then all girls reject say can only go to hotel.

any idea if the shops that book 1 whole day can bring back to apartment/house? or diedie bo bian must book hotel?
Bro Nono have provide you the answer.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-12-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
location bro ndnd?thanks.
Mall Botania 2 (MB2) is located at the Botania area, nearby Mustafa Plaza. If you take Batam Centre ferry terminal as a reference point, turning right after exiting ferry terminal is the direction to head to Nagoya area. For MB2, you turn leftwards; it’s about 15-20mins away from Batam Centre ferry terminal.

It’s a real nice and big mall; officially opened on 1 Dec. Prices there seem to be cheaper than Nagoya Hill or BCS simply because it’s not expected to be frequented by tourists, but by locals. The nearest hotels are back in the Batam Centre area, eg Kaliban Hotel, Harris Hotel.

For the “hunters”, you will be happy to know that Universitas Batam (Batam University) is located very near to MB2, so you can be sure that MB2 will be frequented by lots of uni SYTs... Happy hunting...!!

Last edited by hawkeye007; 09-12-2018 at 01:28 AM.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

out of curiosity, any brothers here hooked up with the indos under OKTs here in sillypore?
Old 09-12-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Mall Botania 2 (MB2) is located at the Botania area, nearby Mustafa Plaza..
It’s a real nice and big mall; officially opened on 1 Dec. Prices there seem to be cheaper than Nagoya Hill or BCS simply because it’s not frequented by tourists, but by locals...!!
Long time no go tat area
I remember years ago took pink/white van to explore btm airport side. Accidentally discovered the pastry trading ground opposite the uni....
Oh...if any one think of experiencing these open air kue-kue market.... you hv to wake up early.

Anyway... thanks bro mygirly fr bringing up this new mall.

Now, I hv a new place to explore in next few days time.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now going from harbout front to harbourbay. 😁
Old 09-12-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 21
sam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond repute

Side track a bit. Realize my time here is not reflective of actual time. Anywhere to set the time zone? Thnx.

Reflecting 5.08pm where it’s now 8.08am batam time. Errrr

Exchange pt pls. Up me n pm me. Will return 15 pts. Thnx

Last edited by sam782003; 09-12-2018 at 09:09 AM. Reason: New info
Old 09-12-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 14
JohnnySama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear bros, i'm travelling to batam tmr and i have afew questions. hope kind brothers here can help me out.

1st one of my friend's passport expiry is on march 19, meaning only got 3 months of validity left, will he be allowed to enter?

2nd any good ktv, massage, disco, fls to intro. last time i used to just go to planet disco and the piter there will call girls down.

3rd any good seafood restaurants that brothers here recommend?

Thank you all!
Old 09-12-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 12
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam782003 View Post
Thnx. Heading to madurani massage tt is recommended by yesterday afternoon wechat find tt give me a bbbj. She claims it’s very gd. Will try it out. Google search n found its nearby. Anyone try before? If not will give feedback later.
Hi,any feedback? What’s the damage like for the dick therapy at the shop? Must take package deal including massage or strictly just dick therapy? Thanks
Old 09-12-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

is madurani massage opposite Nasa hotel?
Old 09-12-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 21
sam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Hi,any feedback? What’s the damage like for the dick therapy at the shop? Must take package deal including massage or strictly just dick therapy? Thanks
The one tat the local indo gal recommend has closed down. In the end, I went for 4 hands massage. Nothing to shout about as the masseur dun seem to have done it before. So weird experience. But was darn cheap. Gd clean joint n was surprised but tried to offer hj at different period of massage n discreetly without trying to let the other know. Haha.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam782003 View Post
Side track a bit. Realize my time here is not reflective of actual time. Anywhere to set the time zone? Thnx.

Reflecting 5.08pm where it’s now 8.08am batam time. Errrr

Exchange pt pls. Up me n pm me. Will return 15 pts. Thnx

Are you using iOS or Android?

For android phones, if you reboot your phone and allow gps location, it should allow the actual time to re-sync for the timezone you are in.

Last trip I went, my phone displayed both SG and Batam timezones automatically upon my arrival. When I left Batam, the Indo timezone disappeared when I returned to SG.
Old 09-12-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
I only order seafood fried rice take away
knowing that these restaurant target tourist maybe, even knowing is just a pack of fried rice I also ask for the price. 27k . Nice!

Second time I went, price was $31k, but an egg was added. So still they are honest enough.
Thanks for sharing the pricing. Now i finally know how expensive fried rice can cost in Batam,hehehe...i am thankful now for the 22k to 24k rupiah fried rice (inclusive drinks). It doesnt come with an egg tho,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
..Next to WeyWey or WyWy... is called Bay City. It its right beside the sea but the smell of the sea .... maybe not all the time. Hope they can do well and survive the competition.
Otherwise how Wey Wey Sea food restaurant boss/es can come out with their very own Wey Wey Hotel that is built from the ground,up to 10 storey high? Hehehe...oh,talk about the smell of the sea at Harbour Bay...its especially "enticing" when the sea level goes low.

(one my photo collection taken nearly 2 years ago...)

Between sea side restaurants and rooftop restaurants,i prefer rooftop (even if building isnt tall enough). Well,unless its those sea side restaurant away from city area,eg KTM resort,those kelong type Sea Food restaurant etc.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-12-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hehehe...i vividly remember those discussion. I remembered becos i was one of the few who kind of insisted not to fork 50k rupiah or higher for a point A to point B trip from Harbour Bay,hehehe...few years later before my Batam 4th year, 50k rupiah becomes almost like a norm in the thread. I almost forgot how to bargain with taxi drivers since over the last 1 odd year, respective hotels will pick me up,hehehe....some even send me back to ferry terminal too.
those were the times no one would believe a newbie like Nono1973...lol...nw taxi is nearly foc 2 u.

Quote:
In case you havent realize,food prices has gone up a little...hehehe...chicken rice (nasi ayam) used to be somewhere around 13k rupiah,now its like either 15k or if not more. Same applies for noodles too,hehehe...used to be about 15k to 17k...now i can find 18k to 20k rupiah noodle in stalls everywhere,hehehe...

1. Ferry Tickets for Horizon Ferries still remains at S$48. CNY period over the last 3 over years remain at $48 + S$12.

2. Hotel prices i regular go seems to have come down by at least 10%,maybe due to competition.

3. Food prices goes upward a little. (chicken wing at J8 food court goes up by 1k rupiah each within a year)

4. Taxi fare on the whole has gone down due to Harbour Bay's 30k nett fare, and other online taxi services.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...9#post18103079

5. Prices for overnight booking girls from booking joint 4 years ago were between 600k rupiah to 1.3 juta. Its now between around 700k to 1.5 juta. (I didnt put those higher end KTV girls into the similar category when i say this)

6. Handful of dirty category massage shops per hour pricing has gone up by between 10k to 20k rupiah compared to 4 years ago.

7. HJ from massage shops used to 100k rupiah lowest when started 4 years ago,today lowest my friends could get is 150k rupiah (after bargaining).

8. HJ from massage shops so far according to my friends is about 300k with relatively top notch service and they abide to almost all request. 300k were usually massage girl's 1st quote price. But non-dirty massage shops 1st quote price will at most time be higher than 300k rupiah (yes,even for MILF,hehehe..hence bargaining down is required).

9. FJ used to be 200k rupiah which i have tested (and verified by many others in the forum) about 4 over years in massage shops. Today according to friends ,minimum for fj in Batam is at 300k rupiah and more towards older MILF (30 years old and up) ,not SYT. SYT however can still be gotta at 400k rupiah after bargaining. 1st quote by girls usually 500k for those around 22 years old and up. And 600k for those who were younger. Its up to one to bargain downward. Lowest i have seen being bargained down on wechat,massage shops and is 300k (Batam 2017 best records). Booking joint lowest record for ST is known to me to be at 350k rupiah,hehehe...

10. Hair salon (V-salon) prices has gone up gradually each year from 60k to 100k over the last 3 over years too (cut-hair plus hair-wash plus face-wash).

* milf here is referred to "Mother i Love to Fuck"..and do note that most indonesian girls married young,hence there's still a chance anyone could get a 18 to 19 years old MILF. Or one could also get a 28 year old girl who's not married and has not given birth.

**above-said were just some collective info of my own,after i analysis it
Lol...i agree wit u sayin on the pricing especially those frm overnite bking joint...lol...y i say like tat lei...bcs i aso follow u b4...lol,those who follow u stay in city central hotel will knw, 22 yr old ger onli cost 700k & i r'bered u book 2 gers lei...lol...uncle tom uncle hary aso can get gers below or ard 900k & lesser liao loh (they nw lau jiao...lol)....let alone u.

no need reply 2 tose in disguise lor,bcs wen u replied ,u r @ wil b losing end...lol...i knw @ lest 3 out of 14 bj who can get ovrnite gers @ below 1 jt & they definitely below 30...lol..u wan giv clue bo? i leave it 2 u....lol

aiyo,wat kind of trade's boss wil tag prices 4 ovrnite ger @ minimum 1 jt in btm? use my kar chen 2 tink aso knw wich trade tis boss is frm la....lol...definite the lower the price, the less they benefit...lol...

aiya..i use the word 'they' lei...the 'trade boss' usually speaks like an 'organisation' tone de....lol...it's like sayin 'we the citizen of sinkapore,...pledge ourselves as few divided ppl....'....lol....as 1 ownself onli represent my own wherever i go,i no represent ani one else in ani where else hor...lol,therefore i say i go 2 btm...i no say 'we' go btm de.

i suggest u put yr notes in yr siggy in one pc cos like tat can always easy refer ma...since stil within 30 days b4 forum lock yr post...lol

Quote:
Those touts at the taxi stand were very rude and threatened me with loud voices when i tried to take a photo of the taxi price chart. Hence from that day onward,i stop taking taxi from Nagoya Hill Mall front door. I take a one min walk,out of Nagoya Hill Mall parking gantry entrance to hail a taxi if i ever need a ride.

Seems to me Batam's WORST taxi drivers were now consolidated mainly in Nagoya Hill Mall,hehehe...WORST is a strong word to me and i mean what i said base on my very own experience.

* Worst is a strong word. Its worse than just the word BAD.
one min walk solve all my problem,y'd i use those thug's service wich is carrot choppin? $ belong 2 me ma...y hw i spend is my problem,nt theirs....lol...
Old 09-12-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isongkia View Post
...but leave the girl in the room? and give her the room card/key ? if so must ask for extra room card/key when check in?
Yes,most hotel room in Batam is meant for 2 person to stay in ,hence they are most likely to give me 2 room keys. But i would usually ask for 3 room keys becos the 3rd room key is for the in-room key slot that turns on all the electricity inside the room. Some hotels will not give me 3 room keys tho but they would still give me 2 room keys and 1 extra card key that cannot open room door (its just a spare key meant solely for the power supply slot).

If i trust the girls enough (girls whom i have booked before),i will give them a room key,otherwise i wont. One worry could be,they accidentally leave the door unlock and what if someone else entered? So make sure to constantly remind the girls to lock the room door properly when they wish to step out. Keep your valuable (if any) safely away if you are leaving the room to your girl/s alone.

Some girls dont like to be left alone in the room,so please be sure to check with them if they are comfortable with it. And if you are going to come back within an hour or 2,dont be too honest with your girls. Just tell her you will be back in 3 to 4 hours time or longer. Surprise element intended for the girls,hehehe...

I am sure you dont want your girls to bring in her friends inside your room when you arent around,right? Worse,a guy friend. And dont attempt to be greedy thinking you can have a threesome/foursome if she brings in some girlfriend/s too (most Indonesian girl i have seen in Batam were not trained into this type,but i dont mean they dont exist tho).

Hope that answers most of your question/s.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1