The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 08-12-2018, 03:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
Isongkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Sorry to ask this noob qn...
what i understand when going out for dinner is
give the cewek 100k rp for their meals
but leave the girl in the room? and give her the room card/key ? if so must ask for extra room card/key when check in?
and me is Isongkia
Old 08-12-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 21
sam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hehehe...very sorry bro,i dont like recommending. And one of the reason why i dont do that becos the girls turn-over rate is rather high in Batam massage shops and booking joints. Its like every 2 to 3 months new girls come,and old girls go etc. They dont seems to like to stay in a place for a long time and i mainly visit Batam only once or twice a month...most places today is so unlike ex permata indah booking joint (closed down).
No worries. It’s 6am here n awaken by my wechat gal who bought local breakfast for me before she heads for work. Hmmm. Really getting sticky. But no complaints. Free breakfast n one round fired to start my day. Always gd to just lift up a OL short skirt, only semi unbuttoned her top n rammed in hard fm behind.... she had asked for raw as it’s safe period ..... but big head always wins.... play safe n chong without worries.....

Pm for pts exchange or meet. Likely will go for one round of massage, clean gd one n then movie with her later. Any gd massage place to go?

Last edited by sam782003; 08-12-2018 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 08-12-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

sam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isongkia View Post
Sorry to ask this noob qn...
what i understand when going out for dinner is
give the cewek 100k rp for their meals
but leave the girl in the room? and give her the room card/key ? if so must ask for extra room card/key when check in?

Hotel will alway give u 2 keys. I din ask. Check in alone n was given 2.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For the explorers.
There's a newly opened cinema in Batam.
A new shopping mall complex actually.
Is call MB2 or Mall Botannia 2.
Not sure it's in Google map but it's next to Mustafa plaza. Alot of anchor tenants eg Hypermart, SB, KFC, BT, JCO, etc.

Enjoy!
Old 08-12-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam782003 View Post
Pm for pts exchange or meet. Likely will go for one round of massage, clean gd one n then movie with her later. Any gd massage place to go?
You are in Formosa hotel? If so,opposite Formosa has a Relax Massage (clean,1 min walk) and the hotel itself has a King Massage that starts at 9am onward. Looking for couple massage? Then you may wish to try Nagoya Massage and Spa just 9 o'clock from formosa hotel (about 3 mins walk). They have couple massage too, just that this kind of massage spa places ,prices in per-hour basis wont come cheap.

Alternatively, you can ask your girl to recommend you,just hope she dont recommend you places like Tempat Senang Spa Resort,which is Batam most expensive (can cost around S$200 plus per pax,if i dont remember wrong),hehehe...a truly luxury massage spa in Batam.

Another alternative would be in-room massage together with your girl (4th floor King Massage),hehehe...which i believe is best for myself. Book 2 massage girls,get them to come to your room for a few hours massage (go upstairs 4th floor to look at their menu if you need to). The rest i guess you know what to do. For your info ,there is a sauna room in King massage which as a hotel guest yourself,can use it for free (2 pax free) and this sauna,practically no one using it or rarely knew it existed,hehehe... So if you want hanky panky with your girls after/before a massage....well....do what you deem right...hehehe...

* you can even get 4 girls to massage 2 pax if you wish to too,you design your own package.

The nearest theater is at Nagoya Hill Mall but thats the place i dont like to go with girls (girl's favourite theater becos its in a mall). My favorite theater is still Harbour Bay Mall where there is couple seat called Sweet Box (for privacy). But as mentioned by many bros here,this Harbour Bay mall is a close-to-dead mall,hehehe...many girls dont like it becos they cannot use that mall to spend their guy's money. Around Harbour Bay Mall also has quite a handful of massage places too,all within a few mins walk.

For clean massage,another choice would be to type in Batam Massage in google search engine. Sure to come out with something. Nagoya Hill Mall's perimeter also have about a dozen clean MPs too. Take a walk around there to look see if you happen to be there.

Everyone's game is different tho,hehehe.... and it seems like you found your own game board in Batam which you can enjoy yourself, hope you have a good time.

Cheers!

*i rarely go Batam on weekends tho.

** i forgot to add that New Spa at Batam City Hotel is a unisex spa,hehehe...just a reminder.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-12-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are in Formosa hotel? If so,opposite Formosa has a Relax Massage (clean,1 min walk) and the hotel itself has a King Massage that starts at 9am onward. Looking for couple massage? Then you may wish to try Nagoya Massage and Spa just 9 o'clock from formosa hotel (about 3 mins walk). They have couple massage too, just that this kind of massage spa places ,prices in per-hour basis wont come cheap.

Alternatively, you can ask your girl to recommend you,just hope she dont recommend you places like Tempat Senang Spa Resort,which is Batam most expensive (can cost around S$200 plus per pax,if i dont remember wrong),hehehe...a truly luxury massage spa in Batam.

Thnx. Heading to madurani massage tt is recommended by yesterday afternoon wechat find tt give me a bbbj. She claims it’s very gd. Will try it out. Google search n found its nearby. Anyone try before? If not will give feedback later.

Anyway, those who like kopi can try the kopi here. My gal bought kopi c for me just now n it’s one of the better ones I tried. She got it from a random store n I think the standard should be the same. The noodles she bought n the nasi lemak were gd. Soya bean milk is nice. A typical cheap b/f which she says coat 63k. 2 packs of wanton mee, one nasi, one kopi c n one soya bean
Old 08-12-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

hello friends
am now in batam. newbie here.

why do the girls all reject to go apartment? i stay airbnb then all girls reject say can only go to hotel.

any idea if the shops that book 1 whole day can bring back to apartment/house? or diedie bo bian must book hotel?
Old 08-12-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thnx. Heading to madurani massage tt is recommended by yesterday afternoon wechat find tt give me a bbbj. She claims it’s very gd. Will try it out. Google search n found its nearby. Anyone try before? If not will give feedback later.
Other than Indo Rasa massage (closed down), Madurani massage is one of my favourite place for dick massage by some really very old ladies (early 50s of age).

A place good for revitalizing of my manhood when i am in Batam (also depending on which lady who does it). This place is worthy of a try if one is looking for "good health",hehehe...other than Sports massage of course.

Take their shop's contact name card,they can go to your room to massage too (but at double the price,if i dont remember wrong).

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-12-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Other than Indo Rasa massage (closed down), Madurani massage is one of my favourite place for dick massage by some really very old ladies (early 50s of age).

A place good for revitalizing of my manhood when i am in Batam (also depending on which lady who does it). This place is worthy of a try if one is looking for "good health",hehehe...other than Sports massage of course.

Take their shop's contact name card,they can go to your room to massage too (but at double the price,if i dont remember wrong).

Cheers!
interested in this dick massage but Madurani massage location seems like a bit ulu.

Sports massage also have it? is it also done by early 50's lady?
is it sports massage or sports massage & spa?
Old 08-12-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
why do the girls all reject to go apartment? i stay airbnb then all girls reject say can only go to hotel.
Hmm...it could be a residential area bro. If you are Batam's resident, what would your wife/mother/sister/girlfriend do when your neighbourhood you live in were infest with prostitution? Its just a reflection of Singapore HDB area's Chinese massage shops that were shut down by vice a long time ago. Remember Singapore's Joo Chiat/Chinatown's major plus plus massage shops? And how most of them were wipe out?

Another thing that plays a role too, that would be the distance may be too far for the girl's 2 way trip (offer to pay the 2 way transport and then try again,hehehe...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
any idea if the shops that book 1 whole day can bring back to apartment/house? or diedie bo bian must book hotel?
Check with the girls themselves for answer before finalizing the deal,some might take the risk,some wont (its weekend bro,Batam girls wont have lack of business to do). Be discreet tho. My primary objective is to make myself happy when i go on a holiday,not other way round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Sports massage also have it? is it also done by early 50's lady?
is it sports massage or sports massage & spa?
Sports massage dont have girls providing dick massage. Madurani does (just not every massage girl do that tho).

Sorry,i wasnt clear in my previous post.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-12-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
There's a newly opened cinema in Batam.
A new shopping mall complex actually.
Is call MB2 or Mall Botannia 2.

The movies they showing is different from Studio21 / CGV

I go there becoz of this Taiwnese movie

Last edited by ndnd; 08-12-2018 at 02:42 PM.
Old 08-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post

The movies they showing is different from Studio21 / CGV

I go there becoz of this Taiwnese movie

location bro ndnd?thanks.

Last edited by DDAMn; 08-12-2018 at 02:51 PM. Reason: its ok i found out where already near kabil
Old 08-12-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
In Batam, Especially tourist places, u hv to be doubly care when dealing with money.
Agreed with that and especially so when one is there for the 1st few times and not able to understand the country's culture well enough.

Quote:
A couple friends who just visited Batam one week ago just related some bad experiences to me.

The couple went to get some drinks n foods at the food store (corner shop) at L2 Batam centre terminal.

The shop waiter tried to short change him $20k. Lucky my friend counted the money n went to look for the waiter where he immediately return him the $20k w/o even being asked.
Well...Batam Center ferry terminal, a ferry terminal that many Singapore tour agent use it to bring Singaporean to Batam. Much more than from Harbour Bay ferry terminal.

Quote:
Then his wife went to colour her hair at Christopher Salon at Negoya Hill Mall. Was quoted 1.2m for colour, treatment n cut. But the process took too long and was ask to come back for the cutting next day.

She was surprised was ask to pay 1.2m even w/o the cutting. The argument started but all the staffs started to gather at the counter to argue n to her there's no other way to win but just pay n go.

Just be mindful that there r groups who pray on tourists in Batam.
Sincerely thank you for sharing. This is good info and i shall keep them as part of my Info Vault,hehehe...

I google Christopher Salon and apparently your friend isnt the only who got cheated there.

Below quotes were extracted from Trip advisor and happens to a tourist , in the other branch at BCS mall.

Quote:
Today I went for hair color at CHRISTOPHER salon at BCS. It was terrible and I feel so cheated!!!!!! I enquired how much and I did confirm the price before I proceeded with the treatment. They also mentioned that it comes with free reflexology and I double confirmed the price again before I proceeded. Out the blue when I almost finish the treatment, the price changed and it became 35% more expensive! I was told that the reason was because the reflexology was not included in the price quoted. How could they suddenly change the price when treatment is almost done?! This is not acceptable!!! They told me it's a miscommunication! However, after checking their review online, it shows that it doesn't just happen to me but there's so many of them that experience the same thing! How could a miscommunication happen to so many people? Bad comm-representatives? Or bad business ethic? Do we even need to make a black and white contract before we proceed for hair treatment? Gosh!

They even have a price menu but yet they can over charge (according to what i read is 35% extra),hehehe...and by the way,there is at least a dozen complaint on this hair salon (and i havent count in other sites,hehehe...). Note that there is quite a handful of branches beside the Nagoya Hill Mall and BCS ones. There's another one at Batam Center too.

This is the 1st time i hear Batam's hair salon industry also has bad eggs.

Quote:
U guys may notice recently there's a anti-corruption banner just in front of Sindo ferry counter. Cos there's a syndicate that colludes with the Sindo staffs to cheat passengers returning to SG or MY.
Oh...anyway,we have a bro here in SBF who once almost got cheated by Kaha travel's staff at Batam center,hehehe...left behind a bad name to the company. Now even Sindo ferry company also plays that game,hehehe...interesting indeed.

Thank you again for sharing. (i ,thank you becos i learned something)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-12-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
after being btm for years,the taxi price finally drops...lol,can r'ber sm years ago in the forum,tere was a discussion on hw much taxi fare shld be @ hb...& tere was sm debates of 30rb - 50rb...lol,nw good liao...lol
Hehehe...i vividly remember those discussion. I remembered becos i was one of the few who kind of insisted not to fork 50k rupiah or higher for a point A to point B trip from Harbour Bay,hehehe...few years later before my Batam 4th year, 50k rupiah becomes almost like a norm in the thread. I almost forgot how to bargain with taxi drivers since over the last 1 odd year, respective hotels will pick me up,hehehe....some even send me back to ferry terminal too.

Quote:
nw go liao...all standard @ 30rb...lol...formosa used 2 b 50+ - 60 dollar,nw drop til 41+...lol...& then i count in the ovr 10rb/sgd exchg rate...wow! mayb time 2 go p galang...lol
In case you havent realize,food prices has gone up a little...hehehe...chicken rice (nasi ayam) used to be somewhere around 13k rupiah,now its like either 15k or if not more. Same applies for noodles too,hehehe...used to be about 15k to 17k...now i can find 18k to 20k rupiah noodle in stalls everywhere,hehehe...

1. Ferry Tickets for Horizon Ferries still remains at S$48. CNY period over the last 3 over years remain at $48 + S$12.

2. Hotel prices i regular go seems to have come down by at least 10%,maybe due to competition.

3. Food prices goes upward a little. (chicken wing at J8 food court goes up by 1k rupiah each within a year)

4. Taxi fare on the whole has gone down due to Harbour Bay's 30k nett fare, and other online taxi services.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...9#post18103079

5. Prices for overnight booking girls from booking joint 4 years ago were between 600k rupiah to 1.3 juta. Its now between around 700k to 1.5 juta. (I didnt put those higher end KTV girls into the similar category when i say this)

6. Handful of dirty category massage shops per hour pricing has gone up by between 10k to 20k rupiah compared to 4 years ago.

7. HJ from massage shops used to 100k rupiah lowest when started 4 years ago,today lowest my friends could get is 150k rupiah (after bargaining).

8. HJ from massage shops so far according to my friends is about 300k with relatively top notch service and they abide to almost all request. 300k were usually massage girl's 1st quote price. But non-dirty massage shops 1st quote price will at most time be higher than 300k rupiah (yes,even for MILF,hehehe..hence bargaining down is required).

9. FJ used to be 200k rupiah which i have tested (and verified by many others in the forum) about 4 over years in massage shops. Today according to friends ,minimum for fj in Batam is at 300k rupiah and more towards older MILF (30 years old and up) ,not SYT. SYT however can still be gotta at 400k rupiah after bargaining. 1st quote by girls usually 500k for those around 22 years old and up. And 600k for those who were younger. Its up to one to bargain downward. Lowest i have seen being bargained down on wechat,massage shops and is 300k (Batam 2017 best records). Booking joint lowest record for ST is known to me to be at 350k rupiah,hehehe...

10. Hair salon (V-salon) prices has gone up gradually each year from 60k to 100k over the last 3 over years too (cut-hair plus hair-wash plus face-wash).

* milf here is referred to "Mother i Love to Fuck"..and do note that most indonesian girls married young,hence there's still a chance anyone could get a 18 to 19 years old MILF. Or one could also get a 28 year old girl who's not married and has not given birth.

**above-said were just some collective info of my own,after i analysis it

Quote:
u got go ngoya hill mall taxi std see the taxi price list? will scare u de,cost ani time 70rb & up within nagoya...lol...onli can hope sg tourist wn't b stupid ani more 2 take taxi frm tere....lol...at least bcs mall stil no as bad.
Those touts at the taxi stand were very rude and threatened me with loud voices when i tried to take a photo of the taxi price chart. Hence from that day onward,i stop taking taxi from Nagoya Hill Mall front door. I take a one min walk,out of Nagoya Hill Mall parking gantry entrance to hail a taxi if i ever need a ride.

Seems to me Batam's WORST taxi drivers were now consolidated mainly in Nagoya Hill Mall,hehehe...WORST is a strong word to me and i mean what i said base on my very own experience.

* Worst is a strong word. Its worse than just the word BAD.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-12-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
No worries. It’s 6am here n awaken by my wechat gal who bought local breakfast for me before she heads for work. Hmmm. Really getting sticky. But no complaints. Free breakfast n one round fired to start my day. Always gd to just lift up a OL short skirt, only semi unbuttoned her top n rammed in hard fm behind.... she had asked for raw as it’s safe period ..... but big head always wins.... play safe n chong without worries.....

Basket. She is right. Darn safe period. She having her menses now. Wtf. So morning is my last shot n she is sticking to me now like glue. To make things worst, the few gals I chat all ask for a meet tonite. Hmmm. One ask to go drink n one ask to come over my room to chat. That’s life. Resigned to nite movie later n no further action except bbbj. Errrrr. Racking my brain to think of a reason to kick her off. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1