The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
robotcup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

review for thip
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=1000028&highlight=

Looks: 10/10 Super Cute kawaii nei with character. Chio and look like what was shown in the pics
Boobs: 8/10 natural and just nice size
Body: 10/10 Petite size with no fats type. young and slim
Catbath: 8.5/10 From neck down and she's really hardworking and sensual while licking and sucking all over
BBBJ: 9/10 experienced and hardworking with lot of slurping sound and able to do that for long time.
Pussy: 8/10 shaved with no smell, tight and wet
Freching: 10/10 no horse run and gao gao
FJ: 9/10 hardworking, can take fast and slow. tight and can take many position.
Overall - 8/10 worth it!

Super high GFE.Very good service, shower together, no rush and very comfortable with her.
Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
Plunger_Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlunger_Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlunger_Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sally from SYTlover

Looks: golden brown dye long hair and was similar to photos posted. One look i definitely will have the urge to bonk her

Boobs: Natural B size that fit nicely in my hand and to her body shape, sensitive nipple that are nice for sucking

Body: Thai fair skin type with nice complexion and slim sexy tight curvy body figure with some tattoo and a hot perky fleshy bum.

Frenching: She auto DFK with a lot of tongue fighting, just the way I like, breath was very fresh and lips were sweet cos of lip balm I think

Bbbj: She slowly begin the seduction and teasing process my cock stood up fucking hard she does it with great wetness and suction.

Pussy: good looking low mileage cunt. Clean shaven and allows full painting and was super reactive to paint. The reactions are those of a girl enjoying it naturally

FJ: fucked passionately and roughly. Powerful and nice with no complains heard. i just heard her awesome moaning and sound of wet cock in her pussy!

GFE: give me the super high and addictive kind of GFE, KC level was high, feel like seeing her all day all night type.

Thanks bro SYTlover88
Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

riwabov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=1000168&highlight=

Took Soda 12.30am last night

Looks 9/10 sweet lovely gal

Body 9/10 good curve and smooth skin

Boobs 8.5/10 big enough to grab and lick and nice nips

Pussy 9/10 no need ky and tide with no smell

GFE 10/10 cuddle all the way between shots

Ass 10/10 was a very good view and thick n good to snack while doggy

Bbbj 9/10 can do deep throat and lick the whole 2nd ic while I play her puss

FJ 9/10 the best part is when she ride on top while holding on her boobs and moan loud.. She will cramp her hole when she cum ming while horby face expression

Massage 9/10 as a opp for 1 shot..she gave me a good deep massage before we shower together and I went off

Great experience
Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM
Samster

fosoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ninew
Telegram Promo
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999779&highlight=

Door Open, greeted by a cute lady. Treat u like long lost BF. Ice breaking was immediate. She is hardworking and patience, trying her best to understand your needs and what you want.

Look: 95% close to posted pic. Beautiful young teen. 24yo. Very fair. Look like Chinese. Easily past off a Chinese teen on orchard road.

Attitude: 12/10. I add in this field so bros who are disappointed by those poor attitude girls.

Body: 8.5/10. C. (Natural) Typical Poly Girl figure. But definitely not fat.

Shower: 10/10 Treat u better your GF. Very attentive.

Kissing: lots of pecks, DFK for me. She good at it.

Bbbj: 9/10. beware...you may just misfire

FJ: 9/10 Natural wet. Smooth and tight. Rare find. Cos usually u get this feeling from petite only. (Every guy tool is diff) don't miss this chance to try yours.

Overall 9.5/10

Old Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
oroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awa from GX

Looks: 7, won't reject but doesn't have the fleshy lips as in her ad pictures. Doesn't wear braces but can't see much of her teeth when she smiles
Body: 7, not tall 1m60 max, not fat but not toned/athletic either, would say bakness ~5; shaved under
Boobs: she's advertised as natural C, unfortunately she's more like A+
Kissing: didn't want so I didn't insist
BJ: 7; she started some action while having shower then in the bedroom. Basic BJ, no DT, no strong suction
FJ: 8, can take good pounding, any position, moaning and enjoying it
GFE: didn't feel the connection, too "professional" not really intimate
RTF: no, hunting for big naturals (.)(.)
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 12
yang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond repute

Taara, FoxyThai
Service orientated, very hardworking MILF.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...ighlight=taara

Looks and body:
Petite frame, face quite a MILF though.

Service:
This one is must give credit where it is due.
Very sporting and hardworking,

Summary:
Was a damn KC experience.

Last edited by yang123; Yesterday at 03:43 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
synkotic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spicy from GX

Not my first time with GX. Okt very steady as usual and fast response.

Looks: won't reject. I feel real person better looking than in the video sent by okt. Slight tan. She got the looks of an office lady.

Boobs: b cup with nipples that are very nice to lick and suck on. I am a boob lover so would have preferred if it was slightly bigger but still good.

Body: just the right amount flesh. Slight tummy but overall the ass is very bouncy. When I reached she was wearing getting and I got hard looking at that ass.

Bbbj: 10/10 DT like no tomorrow.and can face fuck..pushed her head down all the way and she can really hold there.

FJ: her pussy is damn tight. The tightest so far for me. I normally take some time to 2 shot but she managed to squeeze both shots really fast. I would suggest to let her ride you because her stamina good. Also don't forgot to doggy her. Ass too good not to doggy.

Between shots she will lie against you and GFE is there. Action will start in shower already. Google translate required.
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
weskerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showth...024&highlight=
Lilly from fairiesfinder

Looks- almost same as the pictures(discount a bit for filter). She greeted me energetically in a seductive nightgown with her headlights bursting out of the dress.

French- Light Frenching but feels like kissing your sec sch gf. light on the tongue action.

Boobs- natural perky and soft like dough. got to motorboat a while and proceed to suck on nips.

Bbbj- sensual and slow. bro engine was up and running within a few min

Fj- superb and wet. did a bit of fingering before capping on and did it in doggy and missionary. stereo was surround sound imax.

Aj - Tight and awesome. Just need to lots of lube to ease the entering. Her SFX was so good that i came within seconds.

Bonus got a little massage from her and is not the piano type. really strong and make me wobble when exiting from hotel to go home. Hurry and find her before she goes back!
Old Yesterday, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 7
ssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of light

Knn booked a girl today and then OKT pulled a stunt to say last minute girl can’t work because of cramps. Asked me if want others. Diu lah. Come all the way liao chut this kind of pattern! But I already had suspicions about this girl I wanted because I saw her turning up at another stable, and after checking both sides I am told they are at different locations. So either one of the stable is lying. But I let the curiosity got the best of me.

Anyway, since I’m already at location OKT asked me to choose another girl. Best part is my second choice is so breathtakingly jialaat that I just walked out. Never again will I book from that stable again. If you wanna know more you can DM me for the horrid details.
Old Yesterday, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 20
iwanbj is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwanbj is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwanbj is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwanbj is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicfetus View Post

Jenn from galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993018&highlight=

Saw a review from a brother posted lactating lady and my first experience with this lady was impress by her service 👍

Jenn was in her mid 20s, and her body shape was still proportional and sexy. Start with soft French and strip off my clothes for me and we proceed for a shower.

We French like no tomorrow and she gave me the girlfriend seeking for sex feeling

On bed she came over and cuddle me and here it start, licking my ears till my nipples and steam man! Slowly went down to my lil bro and gave me a warm blowjob, slurpy and lots of saliva. Really solid!

I told her to relax on bed and let me drink up her milk she never reject and my hand fondling her boobs and suck her another boobs, soft moans coming from her and really power! When you hear her moan will boost your ego to fuck her immediately

Caps on and she ride on me. Nice and good stamina, turn her over and change to doggie positions. Fuck her deep and long till I cum.

Jenn this lady. Must Try brothers! No regret choosing her and left the room happily
Need more FLs like this. Breast milk is still best for daddies 😁
Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Takoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BB from SH69

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999563

Great experience with BB from SH69! High GFE and really takes care of you much - her BJ skills are great, and she's rly hardworking to please you by riding you. Had difficulty shooting the second round as I was quite tired, but she gave her best. Petite and natural sexiness, if I have the time I would RTF.

Check thread for other services she provides too~
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pencilcse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady: Ginny
Stable: Lust
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=ginny

Looks: 10
Body: 9
Boobs: 9
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9
Gfe: 9
Comments
Ginny is very polite lady. She treat me very well moment I entered her room
till I left. Her beauty can’t be compared to anyone. She’s definitely Apple of my eye. Service wise, nothing to worry as she is very horny and gets wet easily. Enjoyed eating her, Blows are good, but she don’t do Cim though.
Old Yesterday, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
midnightinparis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Oolong from Terminal 21 yesterday

Want to give a shoutout not just for the girl but for the stable, 100% resemblence to pics- nowadays alot of landmines so this is really a good change. Instructions clear, location convenient, room clean, girl sweet, no complaints at all.
Old Yesterday, 05:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 5
dogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Foxythai
Mint

Slim, Young, smooth skin. She says she's 20.
Apparent.
Can tell she's young and green.

Paitient blow. Good rhythm. Tries to go deep. Tries to please.

Once ready, cap on,
Laid her down like a good little girl and entered her in missionary.
Just watch her expression as you enter her, is good if you are into syt.
Sweet in her own way.
Expressive in a good way.
Old Yesterday, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Kennyjee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for GMC Misha
She is a little on the mature side but personally I like so it’s ok for me, YMMV.
Very service oriented and overall a good fuck with a nice body, also very chatty and entertaining. Do support her if you don’t mind non SYT.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1