The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

exchange rate very good 25.28. First time to Kiss garden home but ask for ST n it's quite cheap only 1500-1900 baht.If with room add 500. Girls got a few very pretty n young but I like big (.)(.) so choose a 20++ lady with big big n enjoy.My friends book girls for 5000 each but can bring back to hotel after happy there n we open a room for songs n jacuzzi n suana. Very enjoy of the privacy but costly.
Old 26-11-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2335 Man View Post
exchange rate very good 25.28. First time to Kiss garden home but ask for ST n it's quite cheap only 1500-1900 baht.If with room add 500. Girls got a few very pretty n young but I like big (.)(.) so choose a 20++ lady with big big n enjoy.My friends book girls for 5000 each but can bring back to hotel after happy there n we open a room for songs n jacuzzi n suana. Very enjoy of the privacy but costly.
Good to know you enjoy Kiss Lounge, they do have the better gals, but at a price. As long as you song, that is the song. If not wrong, all can speak English.

ha ha ha... exchange rate at BKK is 25.45..........
Old 26-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2335 Man View Post
it's at garden home hotel?
Old 26-11-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 21
tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
Hi, when u got the ping pong massage, she do it with gloves on or bare hand.

I had try both but it better to do it bare hand. FYI
She does it with gloves. Where else have this ping pong massage? Will KIV for next trip. Then can compare is it good. Whole duration I had the ping pong around 30 mins I think...
Old 27-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

U may wish to go to Hatyai Central Hotel. Go to 2nd sty to look for massage.

When u are doing half way massage, ask the massage to recommand a master where do ping pong without putting gloves.

Sure she will help u out.

Hope this info may helps u out

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanarthur View Post
She does it with gloves. Where else have this ping pong massage? Will KIV for next trip. Then can compare is it good. Whole duration I had the ping pong around 30 mins I think...

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 27-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster

tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Noted with thanks....
Old 28-11-2013, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 15
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hahaha, 1st time hear people having ping pong massage with gloves. Is it in the massage parlour? Do it in ur hotel room and u will never experience a ping pong massage with glove at all.
Old 28-11-2013, 03:59 AM
Samster

hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99heyho View Post
First time going to hatyai and going solo. Any bros can share where to go for budget but reasonable looking birds? Staying at Centara. Thank you
I had posted alot of info (hotel price and how u book it, makan place and its price, places of interests and it prices), do ur home work bah.
Old 28-11-2013, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential

protest extended to songkhla.. hatyai affected?
http://m.bangkokpost.com/topstories/381969
Old 28-11-2013, 09:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Hahaha, 1st time hear people having ping pong massage with gloves. Is it in the massage parlour? Do it in ur hotel room and u will never experience a ping pong massage with glove at all.
These are surgical gloves that doctors normally use in the hospitals
According some of the masseuses using them..... it gives them better grip and control as some bros tend to become sweaty or oily down there after awhile.
Old 29-11-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
I did it inside the massage parlour...
Old 30-11-2013, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
According some of the masseuses using them..... it gives them better grip and control as some bros tend to become sweaty or oily down there after awhile.
Most important is hygiene purpose.
Old 30-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
I did it inside the massage parlour...
Perhaps next time try it in ur room. Although most of them are auntie or 28 yrs old and above, u still can find some pretty massage lady doing ping pong massage for u. If u r a good bargainer, u may able to strip her and play with her boobs and end up with one shot. Prices are as follows:

Thai massage 2 hrs (from shop) call by bell boy to hotel room - 300baht.
If u opt for oil massage (2 hrs) will be - 500baht
Ping pong massage and play with boobs (200-300baht but mostly 300baht) need to negotiate slightly.
If she ok with ST, all in price (massage 2hrs + ping pong massage + ST) will be around 800-1000baht (need to negotiate slightly)
Old 30-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Definitely its not for better grip when they wear gloves and thats y they need to apply oil to the pingpong and didi. Otherwise, it will feel pain if not enough lubricant. Wearing gloves is more for hygienic purposes.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lamergod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any bro currently at Hatyai now ? Can kindly share the weather forecast ? Airborne into ground zero on 7th dec sat. Worry weather abit !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1