The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
acidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Booked Summer from FoxyThai earlier on.

After going through the verification, reached her place, Summer opened the door and she was wearing a black top.
Passed her the money and proceeded to shower.
Hug summer when she was out from shower and proceeded to lick her nipples.
I was fingering her while licking her nipples, she asked me to lay down on the bed and she started her meow bath with the occasional licking of my ear lopes and neck.
While she was blowing me, I asked for 69 and proceeded to eat her while she was blowing me, she was blowing me till I think I almost burst out.
Caps on and she started to cowgirl me, I bear hug her in sitting position while pumping her.
I carry her up to pump her as well before laying her down on bed to continue pumping her, it was a long and steamy sex when I was on top, she was sweating and I was sweating as well
She came once and looked exhausted.
I continue to pump her till I shot out in the condom.
After 1st shot, both of us were sweaty and went for a shower.
After shower, I proceeded to lay in bed with her, chatting with her while french kissing her, I started to lick her nipples and proceeded to eat her.
While eating her, she was twitching and moaning non stop, she keep ruffling my hair when she was feeling high, I stopped eating her and started my Frenchie back, she french me non stop, while frenching her, I was also fingering her till she was wet.
She was feeling horny and started to lick my little brother till I told her to caps on, she grinded onto me till the extend that she stopped at one time, I asked her why stop.
She said she had cum and was tired.
I requested her to blow me till I cum in her mouth.
I left the place with my legs in a jelly mode.

Looks : 7.5/10 - milf look
Bbbj : 8/10
FJ : 9/10
Gfe : 30/10
Rtf : will rtf when time permits.
Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Shortuser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Candy from Faries Finder

Looks: 10/10 (SYT. Looks exactly like the pictures, only discount being shes slightly more tanned which I actually like.)
Body : 9/10 (Amazing figure, very skinny and hot)
Boobs: Natural
BBBJ: 10/10
CIM: yes
FJ: 10/10 (very tight)
Overall : 10/10

Very young but experienced. Good GFE. Damn good stamina, rode me for damn long. Took awhile but no black face at all. Amazing experience!

She can speak rather fluent Chinese too! Was pretty amazed by it.

Would definitely RTF!

Last edited by Shortuser; Yesterday at 05:06 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
hornworm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhornworm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable : foxythai
Lady : summer

Okt : fast response! Good recommendation

Location : area G, nice apartment with private toilet. Big bed

Looks : similar to photo! Some makeup done to look extra pretty

Body : all natural. Nice boobs and sensitive nipples. Sexy lady

Attitude : very friendly and chatty! No gt needed. She was hugging and kissing once I entered the room. High gfe

Painting : allowed. She was wet and enjoyed it. Can feel the juices dripping when she cum

Bj : she returned the favour and gave an amazing bj. I had to stop her cos I wanted to fuck her. Any second later would have exploded in her mouth. Shiok max

FJ : amazing. Wild girl any position also can. 2 shots released no problem

Overall, good bonk! Surprised she said not many customers. Hope bros can support her ✌🏼
Old Yesterday, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 3
fisherkong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisherkong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisherkong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisherkong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisherkong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Brenda from Silkstockings

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ghlight=brenda

Brenda is a cute and beautiful Thai lady. Body in a very nice and sexy figure. Tight. She has nice tits, senstivie nipples, tight and wet pussy. In real she is 90% close to the profile pics.

She was very cheeky. Action begin with bbbj. Vacuum suction and licking nonstop, felt so good I just had to stop her and went in straight into doggie, then different positions. Then finished in missionary where I am hard fking her.

She never push me away or ask me to leave/ check time. Sweet girl and i def will come back for more!
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1319 / Power: 13
zico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud of

Bro Angel,

Tdy Tammy is like damn hot. Just now at 4pm wanted to see if she had an available slot at 7pm but earliest available is at 8pm. Now probably the 8pm slot is already taken. Her last day today and it seems her slots are being taken up very quickly.

Those who want to book her on her last day tdy better book her asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Angel View Post

Name: Tammy
Stable: GalaxyXcorts
SBF Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=997815
Last day tdy

Decided to visit Tammy again before she leaves for Bangkok tomorrow. Had a hard time deciding whether to book her for pre work or after work. Finally decided to book a 1hr session with her before I go to work. Texted Bro chai and arranged a 1hr session with Tammy early in the morning.

Left my home earlier and made my way to her location. Hopefully the next time she returns, she won’t be staying here. I would prefer for her to stay somewhere more central where she can get more customers.

When I reached, texted bro chai for her room number and made my way upstairs after receiving the go ahead. Knocked on the door and she opened it wearing her night gown. The first thing she did was yawn…🤣 Ok my bad…I came so early that she couldn’t get a good nights sleep.

She gave me a welcome kiss before leading me to her room where she unbuttoned my shirt & took off my pants. We then went to the bathroom for a shower. In the shower, she soaped me from neck to toe and cleaned me up thoroughly. She then passed me a cap of listerine to gargle while she took a cap and started giving me a listerine bbbj in the shower. After my manhood stood at attention, she stopped and passed me a towel to dry up before moving to her bed.

In the bed, she started frenching me and then moved down my body to lick my balls before lifting my legs to give me an ass rimming. After that she started giving me a bbbj that lasted for around 15 mins.

After the bbbj, she capped me and without even applying ky on her pussy, started riding me. Probably because I’m the first customer, her pussy felt tighter than usual. She started gyrating her hips while riding me and began moaning louder. I got her to lie down on me and I spread her legs, lifted my hip and started thrusting hard and fast into her.

After a while, we flipped over and I lifted her legs onto my shoulder and began humping her, alternating between long and slow strokes and hard and fast ones. I could feel her pussy was getting wetter and she was clutching my back with her fingers harder and harder.

Well I didn’t want to end the session in missionary so we changed to the doggy position and I grabbed her ass with my hands and started pumping her hard and furious. After pumping her for probably 10 minutes, I finally unloaded all my ammunition.

We then rested for a while before washing up. After I dressed up, I bid her goodbye, had a farewell frenching, tongue fighting session before I finally left. She is indeed a gem and hopefully she’ll back again after 2 months+.

Ratings:
Looks: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10
Deep throat: 9.5/10
AR: 9.5/10
Pussy licking: 9.5/10
FJ: 9.5/10
GFE: 9.5/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Rtf: yes when she is back in SG. Those who have not tried her, this is your last chance, otherwise you have wait for probably 2 months+ before she returns.
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 6
slimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant future

Bros that like A Busty Babe with a tight Wet Pussy, Bentley from Lust365 has It All.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...hlight=bentley

Looks: 9/10 Exact To the Pics OKt Sent. Very Cute, Attractive and Nice Physical Attributes , See her video on TG

Body: 10/10 Nice Curves with Soft Skin , Petite, Meaty at right Areas

BBBJ: 9/10 Willing to Please me And satisfy Me and my Little Bro

FJ: 9.5/10 Shiok/ Tight. Hit her from The back And She Loves It with Those Sexy Moans and Sheets Grabbing

RTF: For sure. Will be Back for More fun.

Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
lovergreed is Cool - loads of Potential

Jane of Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=jane

Looks: 8.5/10 cute and looks younger in person

Body: 9/10 petite. Definitely for petite lovers

BBBJ: 9/10 passionate and semi wild. I like it that she licked all over first before diving in

French: 8.5/10 was ok to me.

Fj: 9/10 tight and easily wet. Her tightness really wowed me. I long time never had this tight

GFE: 9/10 sweet and submissive

Overall : 9/10

RTF: high chance.
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 13
AndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
That condom is really not bad. Really has the skinless feeling…��
I find this condom difficult to unroll. Got one previous FL who left recently, name M***. After i keep failing to unroll and when i take out and ask for new, she super wet and can't wait longer put my raw dick in. And there goes, can't resist the warm wet nest till it's been filled.

Last edited by AndyFeng77; Yesterday at 07:04 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Aiya1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR for Yasmin from Ss.

Damage : 160/90mins/2
OKT : Helpful & friendly 101%
GFE : 90%

Yasmin looks pretty, I admire a girl with sharp features so bonus 9.5/10!

Her boobies handful, bouncy, I fondle and played with it throughout bc I’m a Boobs kind of man!

Her skin is also vry soft and nice long legs , so anther bonus for me.

BBBJ was a 85% she was giving me some strokes with tongue and mouth movements.

FJ was 90% I really had a good time with her, she knew wht she was doing and vry accommodating!

Worth the money, I think I got her at a steal for the amazing bonk I had.
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
napoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...2#post23645912

Ice from Fairiesfinder

Face: 9/10 same as in pic, chio office lady type
Body: 9/10, small slim and petite body .
Boobs: 9/10 SOLID. Perky C cups. Eraser tip nips. Love it.
Shower: 8/10, just a normal shower with some action but she will take care of you through and through
Pussy: 9/10 Clean & no smell, sweet juice, wet easily
French: 9/10, Progressed to passionate hot sex Frenching. OMG.
BBBJ: 9/10. dripping, sloppy, DTs pretty well the feeling of the shaft hitting the back quite shiok.
FJ: 9/10. started with cow girl while i can see all of her curves, but then she took initiative to doggy, she have a nice firm ass and waist to hold on while you bang her from the back. finished off with missionary
GFE : 8/10. Very good service provided. Out to please with good chemistry.
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BenedictYeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...4#post23645914

fr for jesse
Looks: 8 Pretty cute looking young gir
Body petite with slim flat tummy, smooth fair skin, perky butt
Boobs: C cup with nice sensitive nips
Painting: 9 She likes & very responsive Painters dream canvas, shaved pussy
Bbbj 8.5 Good suction DT Shiok until nearly shoot quickly cap on
Fj: 9 tight, responsive missionary all the way gf feel
Attitude: Very friendly nice girl, chatty gf feel
Rtf: Yes

Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

xohoko93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fr for lisa https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999285&highlight=

looks 9/10 chio young student feel

body 9/10 tight slim with nice curves

boobs 8.5/10 nice jugs with sensitive nipps to suck

French 8.5/10 start with some light kiss then more furious once shes horny

bbbj 9/10 great motion with some deep throat

pussy 8.5/10 tight and easy wet

fj 9/10 did her missionary ..grab both her boobs and bonk her fast .. she request to fuck her doggy..so turn over and start holding her ass and fuck her fast n hard... once gonna cum...pull off cap and shot on her face
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

buildingtec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for soda
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=998545&highlight=
OKT: quick responses and friendly, cater to my timing as well

looks 10/10 sweet and pretty, the type of girl that you will take a few more glances on street

body 9/10 tight slim with nice curves. Just nice for you to hug

boobs 8/10 nice and huge natural boobs for you to play with

French 9/10 tongue is so soft that it felt like melting in your mouth. Really like kissing your girlfriend

bbbj 9/10 deep throat while looking at you with her big eyes

fj 9/10 tried a few position. Did her in doggy style that is so tight. She is wild when in cow girl position that you really must have the skill to hold or else surrender within seconds.
Overall: A nice girl that really can chat well with you and she is totally non-commercial. Totally someone that you will not want to miss.

Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
fongleongwai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yaya ; https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999119&highlight=

Looks: looks younger in person. Very pretty
Boobs: body is slim and nice. No visible stretch marks
Frenching: Vigorous tongue fighting, french really machiam your GF
BBBJ: skilful plenty of balls licking and strong suction
FJ: wet and tight and willing to accomodate to changing positions.
GFE: 20/10. Superb GFE, always smiling and has a bubbly character. Cuddled and hugging after first shot and not a time watcher. No commercial feeling.
Communication: Able to converse well in simple english
RTF: Definitely! For her excellent GFE!!
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 13
NinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant future

Bro Dark Angel,

Just now wanted to make a goodbye booking with Tammy but when I msg bro chai, he told me the slot I wanted is already taken. So I asked how many booking she actually has now and he said already 8 and still have sms coming in to book her. So those who want her today better fast hand, fast leg msg bro chai for your slot now.

Also just now took a look at new arrivals from galaxy and flirty and I saw a few gals that look damn chio. So far galaxy and flirty gals have good service.

New gals that I’m aiming:

Galaxy: Spicy, Awa, baobao
Flirty: Nana

Quote:

Name: Tammy
Stable: GalaxyXcorts
SBF Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=997815
Last day tdy

Decided to visit Tammy again before she leaves for Bangkok tomorrow. Had a hard time deciding whether to book her for pre work or after work. Finally decided to book a 1hr session with her before I go to work. Texted Bro chai and arranged a 1hr session with Tammy early in the morning.

Left my home earlier and made my way to her location. Hopefully the next time she returns, she won’t be staying here. I would prefer for her to stay somewhere more central where she can get more customers.

When I reached, texted bro chai for her room number and made my way upstairs after receiving the go ahead. Knocked on the door and she opened it wearing her night gown. The first thing she did was yawn…�� Ok my bad…I came so early that she couldn’t get a good nights sleep.

She gave me a welcome kiss before leading me to her room where she unbuttoned my shirt & took off my pants. We then went to the bathroom for a shower. In the shower, she soaped me from neck to toe and cleaned me up thoroughly. She then passed me a cap of listerine to gargle while she took a cap and started giving me a listerine bbbj in the shower. After my manhood stood at attention, she stopped and passed me a towel to dry up before moving to her bed.

In the bed, she started frenching me and then moved down my body to lick my balls before lifting my legs to give me an ass rimming. After that she started giving me a bbbj that lasted for around 15 mins.

After the bbbj, she capped me and without even applying ky on her pussy, started riding me. Probably because I’m the first customer, her pussy felt tighter than usual. She started gyrating her hips while riding me and began moaning louder. I got her to lie down on me and I spread her legs, lifted my hip and started thrusting hard and fast into her.

After a while, we flipped over and I lifted her legs onto my shoulder and began humping her, alternating between long and slow strokes and hard and fast ones. I could feel her pussy was getting wetter and she was clutching my back with her fingers harder and harder.

Well I didn’t want to end the session in missionary so we changed to the doggy position and I grabbed her ass with my hands and started pumping her hard and furious. After pumping her for probably 10 minutes, I finally unloaded all my ammunition.

We then rested for a while before washing up. After I dressed up, I bid her goodbye, had a farewell frenching, tongue fighting session before I finally left. She is indeed a gem and hopefully she’ll back again after 2 months+.

Ratings:
Looks: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10
Deep throat: 9.5/10
AR: 9.5/10
Pussy licking: 9.5/10
FJ: 9.5/10
GFE: 9.5/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Rtf: yes when she is back in SG. Those who have not tried her, this is your last chance, otherwise you have wait for probably 2 months+ before she returns.
UP List:Love6969,KarmaCafe,Supervert,XingLing,SK3636,Devil Chan78,TwinTowers,ejectjoy,Saislingapore,Koiz,Clow nteaser,Cloudy80,nitecrawllerr,owl888,dbhh,Super00,BigBir d123,SimplyUnperfect,TKee,Prince7,Cafu,wally888,Ac egik,Smoky7,Launua2,ProjectAlice,Pompous,cheongka, hungten,kick_ass,topcook1,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1