The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 28-08-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gajoni48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999781

Ice - fairiesfinder

Face: look better in real than the pics
Body: perky ass, sexy toned type
Boobs: natural round and suit for her size sensitive nipples. Not enhanced
Painting: no smell, clean shaved, very nice for painting, gets wet very easily
BBBJ: . Something to die for. It is wet and regulate between fast and slow. It was so good that I CIM even when u tried to hold it in. It was so good that I skipped FJ and requested for another round of CIM. Shot twice with CIM.
GFE: GFE and attitude were tip top. Highly service oriented and Frenching was genuinely passionate.
Old 28-08-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
skys is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Gift from Galaxy

Had a memorable first experience with Gift and enjoyed my time with her. The reviews here are accurate and not sure how much more i could add value. Shall do away with points for my review.

Looks: slightly older than photos but still pretty and cute
Body: petite and sexy with meat at the right places. She quite small that you can actually carry her around. Like a energizer bunny
Boobs: i shall not emphasise further on this, enough has been said by the bros here
French: Need abit of warm up and chemistry to get her started. You know its coming when she slips a sweet into your mouth!
Boobjob: it was the most sexciting boobjob. she will oil her boobs and start rubbing against your brother with different variations. The combination of her ample boobs and technique was a killer
FJ: following the boobjob, i swiftly caps on and started with missionary and her moans are out of the world. She was grabbing my head to french whenever shes high. We change a few positions and the best was lotus where we were grabbing each other and came together. It was truly an amazing feeling. We just stayed in the position for a while hugging each other to prolonged the feeling.

Side note, she actually enjoys cooking and can cook quite well. If you are lucky you might be able to taste abit of her cooking!

FYI bros, she mentioned her last day is this Friday.
Old 28-08-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
poyesi55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999779

niniew

fairiesfinder

Stable : Prompt replies and accomdating

Face : She looks much better in person and nice facial features

Body : Fair skin with somooth tender skin

Boobs : C cupper quite sensitive if you keep licking and touching she will moan

BBBJ : Good suction and gave wild look doing mind blowing job.

FJ : This one highlight. The feeling together got high GFE. She really enjoy the sex do not feel commercial at all. Accommodate changing positions simply just want me to feel good. Very wet and horny sex.
Old 28-08-2024, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wagote91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thip fairesfinder
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=998550&highlight=

Stable : Very fast replies and very accommodating as usual

Face : IMHO looks more chio in person wont reject, Greeted with Sweet Smile

Body : Tender, Silky, Smooth Fair Skin well taken care

Boobs : Soft and just the right size, quite sensitive if you keep licking and touching she will moan

Shower : after shower push her down she knew what i want , kneel down and blow me rapidly able to insert whole banana inside

Catbath : Focus on the correct spots

BBBJ : Super good !! If bros not strong I think few mins shoot already

FJ : She’s tight and she knows how to squeeze your cock hard to make it even tighter. She doesnt mind changing positions and her expressions when fucking is awesome.

Frenching : Yes. Once broke the ice. We were humping and hugging each other so tight. Damn shiok feeling.

A satisfying bonk to release my stress after work. Definitely will RTF but only issue is need to save up my Yusof Ishak bills.

Old 28-08-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellokittyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999782
Short FR for Jesse
Looks: beautiful n sweet looking, love her cute smile
Body: nice figure and great ass for doggy
Boobs: natural and good to suck
Bbbj: 8/10 almost release out from her awesome tongue skills
FJ: 8/10 accommodating to diff positions, love her moaning sound, very sexy
GFE: after 1st shot she help to give me body massage, decent skills. After 2nd shot finish, she come hug and cuddle with me, really got the gf feel, she can understand basic English but no issues for me as she will give the cheerful smile and lie to my chest if she don’t understand or if I tease her.
Thanks bro for bringing this gem. Will visit the stable again.

Old 28-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
raspelikko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oong - fairiesfinder

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999780

OKT: as usual friendly, responsive and instruction clear.

Look: 8/10 Sweet looking in person, when she smile even prettier.

Body: 8.5/10 Smooth skin, natural busty C boobs with sensitive nips

Bbbj: 10/10 Bobbing up down my rod for a good 15 minutes. Her dt to my base. Good suction.

Frenching: 9/10 No bad breath, we both guggle during shower. Passionate type, DFK when she is high

Fj: 9/10 Easily wet pussy. Great stamina, able to take my long hard thrusting, I turn on her horny button by keep adjusting my thrusting tempo, make her heavy panting to loud moans. Cut it short, she those type that truly enjoy sex I believe.

Old 28-08-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Wtf6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jes from Flirtygirls

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999247

Opted for mystery and booking was made immediately and smoothly. Good traffic which caused me to be early and Flirtygirls were nice enough to accomodate. Straightforward instructions and I got to her door easily and she opened immediately.

Jes looks very similar to her picture and was wearing lingere which showed off her nice slender figure. Not bad for a single mother. Natural B with nice round nipples. She is mid tanned with a dragon tatoo. She was rather quiet for a while and gradually warmed up and I find her to be quiet fun and playful.

Good massage skills as she first started off by massage my legs which gradually turned into caressing my thighs and groin area which was quite erotic. Nice sensual and soft BBBJ with good licking skills.

Good service and very accomodating as we started off with doggie before changing to other positions. Great attitude and friendly as we tried to chat as she know a little English.

Looks 8/10
Figure 8/10
Pussy Shaven, no smell
BBBJ 8/10
Service 9/10
Attitude 9/10

Disclaimer: experience is based on chemisty with the lady so obviously this will vary depending on your chemistry.
Old 28-08-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

jadawom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

candy - fairiesfinder

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999445&highlight=

Okt 10/10 Fast to reply and smooth arrangements.

Looks 8/10 Similar to picture, no bait and switch.
Body 9/10 Slim and nice natural tits that good to suck and lick
French 9/10 passionate, lock throughout missionary position.

Bbbj 8.5/10 Start from my rod tip to my 2 balls and back to my rod. Wet n sensual enough.
Pussy 9/10 no smell, easily wet and moan softly when I licking and my finger playing with her clitoris.
Fj 9/10 No jelly nor gel is needed. Nice attitude, told me how I want to fuck her also can. Fuck her halfway, asking me to bang harder when doggy time. Told her I want to cim when fj, and when I about to cum, flip her over and unload all my hot soldiers in her mouth. Yes, till the last soldier

And yes. She provide a good massage till my time up.

Confirm RTF worthy material.
Old 28-08-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

sadexe90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999446&highlight=

Short Fr for nabi cause my both leg really jelly.

Never Met a lady which is so wet! That her bedsheet is all her love juice The more wet she is the more open and horny she is!

Nabi is 18yo and she have the decent look that make you want to Sayang her slowly. She Accommodate with all position I request. And her favourite position is missionary cause she love frenching too. Tried doggy too. Her Bbbj is the main highlight, slow, sensual and I can even hear the slurpy sound effect, licking at the tip of my rod to my balls 👍 really a good gem that won't make me regret spending and I will return for her real soon

Old 28-08-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

nimeten482 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999119&highlight=

yaya (fairiesfinder)

Face: 90% photo accuracy, most similar to the pics . yaya is pretty with a great smile

Body: killer body with slim waist and ample butt, she's about 1.6 and quite fair

Boobs: C cup with eraser shape nipple, her nipples are very light in color almost pinkish

Bbbj: very very good, almost made me cum with lots of saliva and suction and not just up and down motion

French: very fluent in french, we kissed and frenched throughout the session like a couple

FJ: very passionate love making sessions can tell that she enjoys sex. First round was over quickly in missionary. Second round I asked her what is her fave position and she said doggy so i fucked her deep and hard in doggy . I was drenched in sweat but finally managed to cum.
Very impressed by her, usually girl will also gave up when i couldn't finish

Gfe: she treats you like her BF, poweful KC

Overall: very good sex partner, will RTF if i can find the time
Old 28-08-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

giyova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a sexssion earlier with Lilly
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=998535&highlight=

Looks:
sexy and seductive:

Body:
nice figure, sexy body nice curves.

Boobs:
nice round E cup boobs.

Bbbj:
sloppy and smooth. Very skillful.

Fj:
sibei shiok, feel tight and very experienced in every position.

Gfe:
polite and friendly
Old 28-08-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 3
Waterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of light

FR
Name: Elise
Stable: Ss

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=elise

Looks: 9 looks same irl chio
Body: 9.5 sexy hourglass tight body
Boobs: 9 soft and natural cups
Pussy: 9 wet easily
Bbj: 9 she was very on, very energetic.
Fj: 9 horny and adventurous. She let me try whatever position I want, and good riding skills
Gfe: 9 Hardworking, Bubbly
Rtf: YES
Old 28-08-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

pehox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999285&highlight=

My experience with Lisa

OKT: friendly, responsive and clear instruction.

Look: 9/10 Sweet looking and pretty. I find her sweeter and prettier when she smile.

Body: 8.5/10 super hot body like those Malay girl you met at beach club with natural C cups

Bbbj: 9/10 Great suction, lick ball, shaft and dt to base type. Wet and sloppy. Couldn't want more from her

Frenching: 8/10 allowed and some tongue fighting

Painting: 10/10 shaved and odorless, I like her expression

Fj: 9.5/10 She had good stamina and very accomodating to all position. Got the sex drive, more wetter when I pump her harder. When about to cum, I pull out and signal her be in position and shot my hot cum on her face.

Overall: Really a horny gem. Treat her well and I'm quite sure she will reciprocate.
Old 28-08-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 10
LadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant future

Bro Angel,

Reading your FR makes me feel like booking her again on her last day here. But too bad…reality is month end so MONEY NO ENOUGH…😀

But you are absolutely right that she is one of the best service gals ever in dome 1. No regrets trying her at all. Can’t say the same for other gals in other stables.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Angel View Post

Name: Tammy
Stable: GalaxyXcorts
SBF Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=997815
Last day tdy

Decided to visit Tammy again before she leaves for Bangkok tomorrow. Had a hard time deciding whether to book her for pre work or after work. Finally decided to book a 1hr session with her before I go to work. Texted Bro chai and arranged a 1hr session with Tammy early in the morning.

Left my home earlier and made my way to her location. Hopefully the next time she returns, she won’t be staying here. I would prefer for her to stay somewhere more central where she can get more customers.

When I reached, texted bro chai for her room number and made my way upstairs after receiving the go ahead. Knocked on the door and she opened it wearing her night gown. The first thing she did was yawn…🤣 Ok my bad…I came so early that she couldn’t get a good nights sleep.

She gave me a welcome kiss before leading me to her room where she unbuttoned my shirt & took off my pants. We then went to the bathroom for a shower. In the shower, she soaped me from neck to toe and cleaned me up thoroughly. She then passed me a cap of listerine to gargle while she took a cap and started giving me a listerine bbbj in the shower. After my manhood stood at attention, she stopped and passed me a towel to dry up before moving to her bed.

In the bed, she started frenching me and then moved down my body to lick my balls before lifting my legs to give me an ass rimming. After that she started giving me a bbbj that lasted for around 15 mins.

After the bbbj, she capped me and without even applying ky on her pussy, started riding me. Probably because I’m the first customer, her pussy felt tighter than usual. She started gyrating her hips while riding me and began moaning louder. I got her to lie down on me and I spread her legs, lifted my hip and started thrusting hard and fast into her.

After a while, we flipped over and I lifted her legs onto my shoulder and began humping her, alternating between long and slow strokes and hard and fast ones. I could feel her pussy was getting wetter and she was clutching my back with her fingers harder and harder.

Well I didn’t want to end the session in missionary so we changed to the doggy position and I grabbed her ass with my hands and started pumping her hard and furious. After pumping her for probably 10 minutes, I finally unloaded all my ammunition.

We then rested for a while before washing up. After I dressed up, I bid her goodbye, had a farewell frenching, tongue fighting session before I finally left. She is indeed a gem and hopefully she’ll back again after 2 months+.

Ratings:
Looks: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10
Deep throat: 9.5/10
AR: 9.5/10
Pussy licking: 9.5/10
FJ: 9.5/10
GFE: 9.5/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Rtf: yes when she is back in SG. Those who have not tried her, this is your last chance, otherwise you have wait for probably 2 months+ before she returns.
Old 28-08-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
masterfoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=998550&highlight=

Tried Thip this morming

looks: 10/10 about 90% resemblance to the picture. very cute and beautiful girl, the most beautiful gal I ever bonked (to each his own) - for GND/SYT feels

Boobs: 8/10 natural D cup & it feels soft & meaty.

Body: 8/10 petty type de figure, not skinny also not fat, its a good figure with a beautiful ass.

Shower: clean here and there especially on my kuku bird

BBBJ: Lick my shaft & balls thoroughly, really enjoy

Painting: she got wet when I paint and finger her there.

FJ: 9/10, especially WoT, riding horse like no tomorrow, I shoot off after 10 mins of riding

GFE: 9/10 Very friendly lady & nice to talk to, her english also not that bad.

RTF: Definitely! if you have chance should try her out and please treat her well.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1