The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 02-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

H10R1A Princess Jolene

Mine friend! Good writing I beg mine money, she will be delighted that you wrote her liked a Princess. Indeed she is. Competition is tough even there are less girls for the day. Because this house we have got her, we have Ah Hua actually rather pretty.

Not forgetting MILF Anna, then we have Julie Irene and Kico.

Big S

She is back? I saw her FR and, I beg mine $ she will go MIA again. She has got her permits mine you, WTF she is doing in this country? Could somebody tell her she cannot out run the CCTVs. That's if you take her, be brave tell her the truth and, observe her fright.

REDDOT

Tonight current issues on migrant workers, I had this to advice for male FTs.

Do your self a favour, stay away from RLD (including locals) there are many clean places to visit.

For female, you are not suppose to fall in love and, think of ways to apply PR. Because assume your boss told you is possible, then you have to be his number 2 wife.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
I am old man leh. I also posted a creditable FR on jolene to justify her .. she is not like what most said. Definitely not a dead fish.

But my petain visits has been restricted to those who gives above average service. Being young and pretty isnt my criteria anymore.

Maybe.. if you are regular and looks like 金城武 .. most probably any WLs will give u better service
-----------

Did you watch the Cartier ads? They had 52 years old Andy Lau, serious he is as good looking as the first day he sign up with TVB.

So PT is a place for all ages of men, but you have to spend money and, feel it then you will further enjoy yourself. By the way, on top of Jolene room there is a CCTV. Remind her please.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
twilight13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
H10R1A Princess Jolene

Mine friend! Good writing I beg mine money, she will be delighted that you wrote her liked a Princess. Indeed she is. Competition is tough even there are less girls for the day. Because this house we have got her, we have Ah Hua actually rather pretty.

Not forgetting MILF Anna, then we have Julie Irene and Kico.

Big S

She is back? I saw her FR and, I beg mine $ she will go MIA again. She has got her permits mine you, WTF she is doing in this country? Could somebody tell her she cannot out run the CCTVs. That's if you take her, be brave tell her the truth and, observe her fright.
I actually find that H10 is pretty dead quiet. I remember that there is only 1 door open(near the the exit of the house) beside Jolene's. There is a lady about 50s inside and there are no bros in that house except that elderly bro about 70s looking at Jolene. On the contrary, H26 is the busiest which I don't like to go in.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX-NEWBIE View Post
Ya, i agreed with u bro jaywalk. Now i'm still thinking of my 5-Star horny sex-machine Lai Lai in H24R33
haha bro SEX-NEWBIE , u really know how to enjoy .. nowadays my first visit always check on her doors .. if open then "mai tu liao" ..
Old 03-10-2013, 06:36 AM
Samster

jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Please dont up me !!! -3333-
Swee swee ~
Old 03-10-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight13 View Post
I actually find that H10 is pretty dead quiet. I remember that there is only 1 door open(near the the exit of the house) beside Jolene's. There is a lady about 50s inside and there are no bros in that house except that elderly bro about 70s looking at Jolene. On the contrary, H26 is the busiest which I don't like to go in.
yes, h26 busiest, but h10 still got one more chio bu ... kiko...
sibei sweeee....
Old 03-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

Smile H10

2011 when Big S was regular in the scene, yes! That was also the only session I had with her. She commands a Q, as Celine said she is the prettiest in this house.

I agreed then she MIA in 2012, mine feelings she has broke many men hearts. Somehow, mine observation of her clients, they are below 55s. And normally local Chinese.

But if she decided to leave, I would be happy and, hope she never move into any similar business.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Metalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whatzup Bro... I came across this Thread,and to my suprise i being a fellow Singaporean,i didnt know theres a such place call Petain existed. Wow... im used to Playing around in Geylang/Batam/Balai.. but petain is a place i have never and will really love to try.
BroZ im planning to check out n try Petain this coming weekends,for my first ever virgin trip...i have read the past few pages,from what i read its cheap n the girls range from young to granny .. my questions is-
1) Are the girls all Malaysian?
2) Any bros out there knows any Malay/Minah that i can try out in Petain(House/Room number)
3) Petain,From MRT where do i alight? (Farrer Park?).. n then walk?

Thanks to the helpful bros that gonna answer my Qs, im sorry if my Q seems newbie or lazy (i did read the past pages,but im lost)... cheers!
Old 03-10-2013, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
yes, h26 busiest, but h10 still got one more chio bu ... kiko...
sibei sweeee....
But the problem is 5 times there, 5 times her door is closed. I din even see any of the other WLs like Da S, Irene, Judy, Kathy while there are no queues. Even for Jolene was also heng heng her door was opened on my return trip after going for a drink.

Imagine, 5 trips there I hv never seen any others like Cookie, the Michelles, Pat, Mikki, Chris, Joey, Fong Yi, Maggie, Kidd, Pat, Carol, Moon, Joyce.....Just wondered why?
Old 04-10-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
But the problem is 5 times there, 5 times her door is closed. I din even see any of the other WLs like Da S, Irene, Judy, Kathy while there are no queues. Even for Jolene was also heng heng her door was opened on my return trip after going for a drink.

Imagine, 5 trips there I hv never seen any others like Cookie, the Michelles, Pat, Mikki, Chris, Joey, Fong Yi, Maggie, Kidd, Pat, Carol, Moon, Joyce.....Just wondered why?
Choose a better timing. Around 12-2pm.. they just arrive.. and please do so on weekdays.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Next time give them a call to tell them you are coming and to open their doors to wait for you.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Choose a better timing. Around 12-2pm.. they just arrive.. and please do so on weekdays.
Thanks bro jaywalk for the info. Being there once about that timing also no fish, but will try again. But can be quite difficult to make it at that kind of timing due to work. Cannot always take leave, haizzzz.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

1 pm normally able to see few good fishes
Old 04-10-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
But the problem is 5 times there, 5 times her door is closed.
hahaha... these gerls biz good la.. u think they shake leg kill mosquito ah ..
u 1 2 c them then u must stand at the door n wait ...
u got wait anot .. at least 20mins for hotties like kiko n cookie..
Old 04-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
hahaha... these gerls biz good la.. u think they shake leg kill mosquito ah ..
u 1 2 c them then u must stand at the door n wait ...
u got wait anot .. at least 20mins for hotties like kiko n cookie..
O i cccc. Thank u bro bonking for the advice. So must wait 20mins then can eat cookie or add the kikko-man to your veggie.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1