The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
standinup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

ICE FROM SS

OKT : 10/10 Fast response and friendly
Looks : 9/10 Sweet smile and very pretty

Body : 9/10 Cute and nice shape. Slim yet meaty at the right place. Nice big boob to play with (I guess is C or D maybe?)

BBBJ : 9.5/10 Slow and take her time

FJ : 9.5/10 accept various positions and both of us quite enjoyed. Feel very tight.

GFE : 10/10 High gfe and carry a decent convo. Very caring and took care of of me
Old Today, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 7
DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleIneed View Post

Hana from galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=991236&highlight=

Had a wonderful time with Hana last night before heading off home after supper

She was wild,body was good and she knows how to service till I damn high

Her attitude was good and not a time watcher too

She can really perform well on bed and make me wanna bonk her hard and make her moan out loud

I believe those bros that tried her already will feel the same as me

Definitely a gem for rtf
Rtf session with her. Really highly recommend if bro looking for full service and high GFE
Old Today, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 10
beeney is one of the Best!beeney is one of the Best!beeney is one of the Best!beeney is one of the Best!

Hi All me again for FR with Aom

Disclaimer: this is not a sponsored post or fake review. Everything is paid by my own money.

The first lady that made me have the urge to visit her everyday and as much as I can. I can say I start to develop feelings for her.

But nevertheless, this is really a gem that shouldn't be missed out.

I will say her service is definitely comparable to some of those ang pai out there.

BJ & 69 is superb as always. Abalone is definitely top notch, cleanly shaven.

Boobs is 100% natural and falls in the size which I like. Comfortable to touch. However please do take note that her nipple is highly senstive. Hence kindly please don't hurt her.

FJ was totally pleasant, hole is superbly tight hence please be gentle with it.

Let's make it an experience that would be enjoyable for both and respect each other. You will definitely feel worth the price after experience.

She ask for an rating I will definitely give her a 1000/10.

Just to add I'm actually booking her again. So might see my FR again.

Thank you
Old Today, 12:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
BangBam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangBam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangBam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whereamireally1 View Post
Nara from KinkAngel VIP

Looks: 90-95% vs photos. Looks like 2-4 years from photos taken, but still really pretty.

Body: Not like the gym photo. Right now she is very slim, no tummy fat. Tits on sticks. Absolutely my type!

Boobs: Enhanced. Excellent shape.

GFE: Bubbly and accommodating. Sweet gurl.

RTF: After this review HAHA

Nice FR! Short and sweet! Because of your FR, high chance I book her!

Thanks bro for the FR
Old Today, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 10
LadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant future

Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?...ighlight=tammy
NAME: Tammy
STATS: 32B-24-34
BOOBS: Natural
HEIGHT: 157CM
WEIGHT: 44KG
SERVICES: CIM, COF, COB, BBBJ, SOAPY SHOWER, CATBATH, FRENCHING, PAINTING, 69, AR, FJ, HJ, MASSAGE, TARMA

After seeing all the good FRs and recommendations on her, I decided to book her to experience her service first hand. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting her to be much better than any of the other gals I’ve tried before since most people like to exaggerate their experience with the gal. But I was highly mistaken. She is way better than what has been written. After you experience her service, other gals are just meh.

As usual, reached the location after a long walk and texted the okt for her room. Had to wait a while after send a pic of my shirt. Once I got the room, made my way up to meet her.

Reached her room and knocked on the door. After a while she opened it. She looks much prettier than in her photos. She gave me a hug and then held my hand and led me into her room. She then helped me strip and led to the bathroom where she gave me a thorough wash up. After that she dried me with a towel before drying herself.

She then led me to the bed where we started frenching and she then went to nibble my nipples before making her way to my penis. She started licking the shaft before tonguing my little head and then deep throating it. This went on for a while before she started licking my balls and the lifting my legs up and ass rimming me. After about 10 minutes, I told her to cap me. She applied some KY on her pussy and sat on me. She started riding me and her pussy was damn tight. I flipped her over after a while and started bonking her in missionary. Her moans started getting louder and I finally came. She got up, removed the condom and flushed it down the toilet bowl. She then returned to the bed and led me to the bathroom where she cleaned me up. Resting on the bed, I asked her how her business was. She replied it was ok but not as good as when she was at a more accessible hotel. However she doesn’t mind as her regular customer told her this location is safer.

After resting for a while we proceeded to the 2nd shot and again she gave an outstanding bbbj. This time though I got to lick her pussy and it got very wet after a couple of minutes of licking. We then proceeded to finish off the 2nd shot and I have to admit this is the best fuck I’ve had this year. Before I left I asked if she could give me a photo so I could use it for my FR.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: small B
BBBJ: 9/10
Deep throat: 9.5/10
AR: 9/10
Pussy licking: 9/10
FJ: 9.5/10
GFE: 9.5/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Rtf: yes
Old Today, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
northface0o0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bentley from Lust :

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...hlight=bentley

Bentley from Lust is pretty than photos, hot looking girl - 9/10

Body was just right for me, her skin is fair for me, petite easy to handle her 9/10

The BBBJ was also good I could shoot anytime had to caps on and bonk her 9/10

GFE was great 9/10

FJ she did , I couldn’t keep up with her performances , I didn’t need to go for a second round, was rlly too tired but she offered to helped me finished wit BJ 10/10

Will comeback RTF when I have the time
Old Today, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Getjuice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bella Seduction

Appearance: 9/10 sexy body with meaty at right area kind of figure, sweet looks. Her boobs are perfect size, enjoyed my time grabbing those boobs

Service: 9/10 In terms of BBBJ skills, they are quite decent. Nice Suction, good hand grips and licks. But woah, her Fj is excellent. Her riding skills tops it all. Very accommodating to many positions, she knows how to turn men on. When about to climax, She goes a-bit faster and moans. Very nice service and Had fun With Bella

GFE: 8.5/10 Vry friendly and got nice attitude, Good worker and pleasure me

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1