The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 21-08-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16237 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond008 View Post
After my last bonk with a 18yo, craving for real SYTs.

Lust365-Ferrari recommended by OKT.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=998615

OKT- 10/10 Friendly fast to reply as always.

Model: Ferrari

Age: 21yo Legit. Saw a Bro's review saying she's 20yo but maybe he see year instead of month so yeah she's legit SYT

Looks: 9/10. Real as per pic. Fair skin and pretty no reason to reject type.

Body: 10/10 Tight Young Body. She has smooth skin and smells nice as well.

Boobs: 9/10 Natural B Cup sensitive to my tongue as i lick and suck them her light brown nipples stands hard straight away

Pussy: 10/10 Tight and natural wet. Rub her clits as i'm sucking her boobs and she's already wet. No Ky needed. No Foul Smell.

BBBJ: 10/10 She shines well. Despite her age she can blow well. I literally have to stop her and change to FJ.

Frenching: 10/10 Bros that loves a girl that speaks deep french, she's a gem for u 100%.

FJ: 10/10 No need Ky as she's really wet. Tight and responsive. A bit shy to moan load but put my ears near her and can hear that real moans non commercial.

GFE: 10/10 Overall i had a very good time with her. From her looks to service for a pricing of $180/90/2 i think she's well worth a few RTFs session for sure.

Thanks Bro Lust
for the recommendation. She's a great recommendation.
Saw a few in Lust stable looking good but might RTF Ferrari a few rounds first and try other stocks.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 21-08-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 17
Edwin_Lim is one of the Best!Edwin_Lim is one of the Best!Edwin_Lim is one of the Best!

Daw SYTlover

Looks - Long brown hair and she is the same from photos. Sweet and lovely smile with a sporty looks.

Body - Mix of Fair and dark skin with no tattoo and sexy nice curves can be seen, about 1.6+ in height and perky sexy hip

Boobs - B natural and nice shape and fit her body shape with sensitive nipple to teh and fondle.

Frenching - No reject, clicking type and we started slow with sensual and slow kiss then to DFK and lips locking.

BBBJ - Great and powerful suction. Suck the hell out of me. Deep throat and almost CIM.

Pussy - clean shaven with no smell was was super tight and wet. Allow to lick as much as I want.

FJ - I pump her hard and fast. Her moans are super sexy and genuine. Change to cow girl and her riding skills are solid too. I cummed when she is on top.

Overall - Very polite and able to make me happy and comfortable

Thanks bro SYT lover for the arrangement.
Old 21-08-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Jeffygod1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May From Rollypolly

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...6#post23623416

Looks: 9/10 (pretty, syt looks, smooth is so smmoth like baby)

BBBJ: 10/10 (keep sucking and sucking till i said stop, almost exploded my first shot into her mouth, shes enjoying my cock like a lollipop)

French: 10/10 (no holding back, her whole tongue is into mine, we were frenching like mad)

FJ: 9/10 (fav position in doggy, see that big ass of hers and spanking it, see that boobs bouncing, damn shiok la)

Overall: full marks for this gem, will rtf her when i got the time
Old 21-08-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sniperfury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://img69.picturelol.com/th/64392/brxqeccvt9dq.jpg

BLAIR from Terminal 21

Must write a good one for BLAIR. $230 wor! THis is a higher tier chio bu bonk you wont regret.

She is the gentle chio bu type. FAIR WHITE MILKY SKIN. Bei Bei Goot Goot. Pretty face. Not the SYT type, I think late 20s early 30s by the way she speaks.

Enhanced boobies but feels soft enough. Not those rock hard ones that i dread.

I think she wont be here long, so if you looking for a chio bu bonk, go for her!
Old 21-08-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Squirrter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Short FR for Anna , Seduction

Looks: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
OKT: Friendly, quick response, clear instructions.

I was quite skeptical about her looks as some of the stable, i went recently the girls does not look like the same as the picture shown.
But was blown apart when she open the door and look 90% the same.
Greet you with a cheerful smile, easily break the ice,plus can accommodate with all the positions I want.
After doing everything, she will still cuddle up with you, totally feel no rush at all.

Will RTF soon.
Old 21-08-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mic88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Angel View Post
There are a few stables that do this. Nowadays biz is bad and many gals do not have much biz these days. Especially now 7th month, customers also drop but number of gals increase…😂
too many bait and switch and FR by those fake newly open account.
very obvious.
Old 21-08-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Mozen11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Melon from Merci
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...2#post23622952

Looks: pretty girl with sharp features, dress to impress, especially her perfume, her hair and body smells great
Bbbj:10/10 devoured my whole cock, her tongue work is superb
Pussy: shaved, wet and juicy
Boobs: natural B cup, perky nipples, sensitive
Kissing: deep frenching type
FJ: 9/10 first time ive met such a horny girl, she can go for long time , riding and rocking to and fro, impressed by her stamina
Gfe: had a good time cuddling and foreplay with her

Rtf on the cards, may arrange another session with her for this week
Old 21-08-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kocolo57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=998545

Quick FR for Soda

Session: 21/08/2024 1.30am

Looks: 8/10 Very pretty young lady. SYT. She did some magazine modelling.

Body: 8/10 Very sexy body. Slim with and not boney. Great body to have sex with.

Boobs: 10/10 Good sized natural c boobs soft and nice to grope.

Shower: 8/10 SOP but she was thorough and had some teasing and ice breaking in the shower.

Bbbj: 9/10 Very good slurping and wet. Suction just nice. She really gives a very good blowjob.

FJ: 9/10 Pussy tight for FL. Nice and warm when penetrating. Genuine moans and accommodating to different positions with no complaints. Enjoy the sex with her.

GFE: 9/10 Friendly and warm service. Really take care like lover no commercial feel.

RTF: If have time + vitamin M sure.
Old 21-08-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
merited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=998532

Fr for Lucky from FairiesFinder

Looks:9/10 looks a bit Korean to me. Very chio
Body: 9/10 sexy curves. Nice ass and tits
Frenching:8.5/10 wet good tongue fencing. Will lick around mouth also
Boobs: 9/10 perky and rounded. Really nive
Bbbj:9.5/ 10 solid bj. This is her game. Her passionate suction and wild once was just right amount of shyness and wildness for me.
Fj:9/10 pupmed her real hard. No complaints
Gfe:9/10 service oriented. Siok feels

Rtf: no doubt
Old 21-08-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 7
BabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to all

Nadi from galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=997842&highlight=

Location near east and have alot parking spaces for drivers

Looks 9/10 same photo given

Body 9/10 slim and sexy with fair skin

French 8/10 started off slow but aggressive when she hit her horny button

Bbbj 9/10 can deep throat and wet full of saliva

Pussy 8/10 clean and she allow fingering too when I was painting her

Fj 9/10 have alot of actions, can take heavy pounding, can ride long time and can accommodate to all my request, best part is not a time watcher too
Old 21-08-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
rovox787 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=998534

Manage to book Sunny last midnight.

Location- ( easy to access with OKT guide)

Her looks was more younger then photo posted, have an attractive figure Very polite and well mannered lady.

Her boobs was Natural nice to grab and her nips very sensitive she love being lick or suck if can role play longer she don't mind.

Her pussy clean shaved, odourless, had painted her and she enjoy being paint by her expression after painted her she felt very horny cause damn wet.

Action started with standing bbbj. She can go deeper when I’m laying down.

Fj I gave her multiple position, she can accommodate well, missionary her and kissing her lip when I go deeper she get more horny she grab my head and started frenching. Turn her over poke her from back(doggy) grab her boobs and fuck her deeply.

Overall I'm Sextisfied, I got no complain only thing is I miss out this bbbj. Will definitely RTF cause she gave me the feel with my ex gf.

Brothers if manage to book her, please be slow and gentle make her more horny and you will know her real skill

Old 21-08-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
xincty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxincty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxincty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hanna/ Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=hanna

Looks: 9
Body: 9
Boobs: 10 huge breast
Main scene:
Love her style. Naughty and nice kind. Like in BBBJ she started very slow and sensual till she got very wild.Moaning and caressing all over my body. Fj wise, managed to slight boon fuck her . Felt good but not really my thing so moved to doggy. Ended up in cowgirl , splashed it all out
Old 21-08-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
sobay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thip : https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=998550

OKT: very accommodating even if it was some late booking

LOOKS: 9/10 in this photo posted she looks like some school girl but looks damn hot grown ass woman with red lipstick on (as per request to OKT)

BODY: 8.5/10 slim

BOOBS:8.5/10 sensitive with tiny nipples always erected

PUSSY:9/10 shaved. Gao gao wetness

BBBJ: 9/10 she was starving for my cock. Nonstop licks and suctions. super good in licking A** also. Damn Almost cim.

FJ: 9/ 10 willing tom please and hard working. Almost no rest at all. Just full of pumps and grinding. Solid finished the sexsion filling her tummy with my load sink

GFE:8.5/10 caring and thoughtful. Offered massage after session.

Rtf: damn yes

Old 21-08-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
Grundynext is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGrundynext is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pammy from flirtygirls

Was checking on with either Lola or pammy, okt recommended me pammy becos she more lusty and more to my type

120 for her promo rate is damn worth the bonk

She service me good like a king on bed, massage me till I snooze and even let me mouth fuck her till u blust into her mouth

Best bonk for me this 2 month which I feel her standard of service can win those 150 kind

Happy bonking guys

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=998151
Old 21-08-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 5
nipplemilk is a splendid one to beholdnipplemilk is a splendid one to beholdnipplemilk is a splendid one to beholdnipplemilk is a splendid one to beholdnipplemilk is a splendid one to beholdnipplemilk is a splendid one to beholdnipplemilk is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=998535

Okt nice and polite. Very friendly chap and attentive to all my questions.

Locations was quite discreet. And 5-7 mins walk from MRT.

Reach the doorstep, gave a knock on the door. Within 1min Lilly open the door and wrap herself with a towel hiding behind the door and pull my hand to come in her room. Sat on the bed and we chatted for awhile. Told me to undress and we both went to the shower area.

Lilly quite particular about hygiene she will scrub at those important points and listerine provided for me to rinse my mouth. action started in the shower area

Laying down on the bed, she came over and cuddled with me and we started light kissing to deep frenching. Was fondling her boobs and went down fingering her lil sister. Clean shaved and I slowly went down and eat her yummy pussy. No bad smell and she initiate to change to 69 position.

Her blowjob was warm and great suction. Don't feel any teeth rubbing and when I suck on her G spot she will use my lil brother to covered her mouth. Nice

We had quite a few positions eg. Cowgirl, missionary and doggie she is very accommodating and good attitude. She had great stamina and was able to take deep and long pounding. Sextified!

Lilly is definitely worth my return and will arrange a meet up with her soon.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1