The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-04-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Oh really? I thought it was facial job 😆
Facial ish facial.. Where gotch job behind one lol..

Very few ML also willing to do COF one..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-04-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Haha I also dk lols. Not sure which part of the brain those people lacks. Oh well, losers like those probably don't have a very good real life outside. (Oh feel free to wear the shoe if it fits)
Screenshot? Wanna see what kind of comments left behind lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-04-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Quote:
MR for LL
https://sglonelyguy21.com/linlin-massage/

Location: central parking may not be easy to find during meal time but very near to mrt station
Look: Still cute and that bubbly character is what I like about her
Massage: Good enough for ME, if want good massage go authentic TCM
Sensual: SOP, rub rub hug hug lick lick then proceed to hj. Scores a very high point here for ME, again YMMV.
Gfe: superb, respect her and you'll feel the same
Boob: no need to say, confirm bigger than stated 36D, soft and sensitive.

She's here for a short time only, so catch her when you can. Cheers!
did she say how long she's staying here for?
Old 26-04-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
One month this time. So catch the boat before it’s gone.
No time for LL this time with the influx of new MLs so you guys enjoy.
New MRs to follow. Been visiting quite a few notable MLs
Plus 99 is leaving this week so been visiting her to catch up. Gonna miss this sassy lass!
Old 26-04-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7433 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Plus 99 is leaving this week so been visiting her to catch up. Gonna miss this sassy lass!
oh, i tot she went back already cos i wc her last weekend but she no reply so i went to find Nat instead.... blessing in disguise! LOL...
Old 26-04-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Does she intend to come back again after she zao at the end of next month? Or is it permanently RTC already?
Old 26-04-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
oh, i tot she went back already cos i wc her last weekend but she no reply so i went to find Nat instead.... blessing in disguise! LOL...
Aiya U don’t know 99 pattern meh?! but from what I’ve been hearing from her she is only taking on her regulars for now. That’s why I’ve booked her in advance. nonetheless happy for you nat aka Carol is a good choice too
Old 26-04-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Does she intend to come back again after she zao at the end of next month? Or is it permanently RTC already?
Regardless if LL is coming back or otherwise, go visit the MLs you have been aiming to visit for the first time or to RTM. Trust me. Many factors and variables whether they want to come back or otherwise. So treasure while it last. That’s why I’ve blocked out this week for 99 if not they will just become a distant memory, forever immortalised in our collective memory.
Old 26-04-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya la FJ is foot job mah..

Why ur mind stray to something else??!!
Unlock for Foot job?
You don't talk cock!
You know what you meant.
Old 26-04-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Regardless if LL is coming back or otherwise, go visit the MLs you have been aiming to visit for the first time or to RTM. Trust me. Many factors and variables whether they want to come back or otherwise. So treasure while it last. That’s why I’ve blocked out this week for 99 if not they will just become a distant memory, forever immortalised in our collective memory.
Hahhaa the ML i have been aiming for long time is LL! Got a feeling I won't be able to chope her before she zao end of next month so oh well.. To be very honest, current crop of girls not exciting for boobs lover like me, especially after JJ, Rayna and the rest RTC. LL slim with E-F cup boobs is the holy grail
Old 26-04-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Quote:
will try to book her
Old 26-04-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
Just one month if lucky two
Old 26-04-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 9
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

99 still coming back...chill lol
Old 26-04-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yes, better enjoy who ever you like while they are here, look like some girls are encountering difficulties in securing their Visa to come to Singapore.
Old 26-04-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

Lol tell me about it.

Quote:
Haha I also dk lols. Not sure which part of the brain those people lacks. Oh well, losers like those probably don't have a very good real life outside. (Oh feel free to wear the shoe if it fits)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1