The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-04-2023, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
soloist123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy21.com/lona-massage/
Hi any FR on Lona ?
Old 26-04-2023, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Bait n switch spa in Chinatown.... you wun find any of these 2 girls in the photos there coz they dun exist. Photos lifted from the internet.
Old 26-04-2023, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
The platform didn’t validate on the person existence.
A lot land mines in momo site. When booking for Kim, don’t know which Kim. Kim from NK or Kim from SK

Last edited by Mobile88; 26-04-2023 at 08:39 AM.
Old 26-04-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

New syt?
https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiao-han-massage/
Old 26-04-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Cheryl ... Memories, missed that chance to tarma her n MM. Current batch seems lacking...
Must agree. Not to say the current batch don't deliver the services with great skills and enthusiasm. They do. Zero phone usage, complete attention, procifient varied methods, fully nude, adventurous, thorough pleasurable action from start to finish - still as voraciously hungry to please hard throbbing cocks as always. Already tried JJ, Joanne, Rose and Wa Wa - and I get total satisfaction every time.

But for some reason, they don't have that same natural sparkle and intense desirability as the old batch. Like the extreme wet, wild and forever cheerful Cheryl, the mind-blowing hot body of very naughty Jenny (I think she's a lingerie model now in China), my deep intense sexy romantic Qi Qi, Molly and energizer bunny MM (the only one still in sg). Ultimate pleasure-giving MLs that is the gold standard no SLG ML can come remotely close.

Oh, and they all, even the new batch, serve water too!
Old 26-04-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Any bros here managed to unlock Nina for FJ? What’s her rate like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yes her foot job very very shiok..
Make me cum very very fast..

SMRTLTD

That 'Yes' in your reply is an answer to GearAlex's first question?

Last edited by Ray06; 26-04-2023 at 04:28 PM.
Old 26-04-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
But for some reason, they don't have that same natural sparkle and intense desirability as the old batch. Like the extreme wet, wild and forever cheerful Cheryl, the mind-blowing hot body of very naughty Jenny (I think she's a lingerie model now in China), my deep intense sexy romantic Qi Qi, Molly and energizer bunny MM (the only one still in sg). Ultimate pleasure-giving MLs that is the gold standard no SLG ML can come remotely close.

Cheryl was the only one who served me listerine after I did painting. I was even wondering what the colorful liquid is. Then she showed me the bottle and say “宝宝吃了要漱口”

Of the older batch, I’ve only visited Cheryl and MM.
Cheryl gives the feeling like a welcoming host, she’s here to make you happy. And smiling all the way. and let me do what I wanna do. She look vanilla except tasted like rainbow ice cream. The most memorable thing she did was doing HDLY with her mouth while I was on fours and had to lower myself to her. Teabagging

MM is the outgoing, going all out to break my imagination of what is possible. I felt like she’s guiding me what to do, and how to pleasure her. Super wild time. No restrictions.

Felt like their pleasuring techniques manual didn’t pass down.
Lost arts

And yes, they served me water, wipe my body too
Old 26-04-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 12
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:

Echo your sentiments. The old batch was indeed the gold standard. Can never forget how slutty Jenny was. If I may add, Mi Xue was also a favourite of mine.

Upped you my humble points
Old 26-04-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold

Lin Lin has been my go to before she went back for 2 months. Now that she is back, I manage to book her recently and the service was still the same as before, still the same chatty bubbly vibe.

During her break, was visiting her friend nina, can confirm that outfit request really do have a variety and that she is damn flirty compared to Lin Lin.

A tarma between them should be fun for bros with bigger pockets.
Old 26-04-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 16
bb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
This one looks interesting

https://sglonelyguy21.com/shan-shan-massage/

Nude. SM and Nuru service offered with add on price.

U visited?
How much topup for nuru?
Old 26-04-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3571 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Bro SMRTLTD

That 'Yes' in your reply is an answer to GearAlex's first question?
What talking u?

Foot job is foot job.. What else u thinking?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-04-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

For those that remember TW xixi, who would you say is the best replacement that is similar to her. I feel she really is one of the best, with very very good gfe, overall package and she is really cute as well. Really miss her.
Old 26-04-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
For those that remember TW xixi, who would you say is the best replacement that is similar to her. I feel she really is one of the best, with very very good gfe, overall package and she is really cute as well. Really miss her.
Ya… super duper missed her… pls let us know if ever got someone comparable to TW XiXi
Old 26-04-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 756 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4018 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Must agree. Not to say the current batch don't deliver the services with great skills and enthusiasm. They do. Zero phone usage, complete attention, procifient varied methods, fully nude, adventurous, thorough pleasurable action from start to finish - still as voraciously hungry to please hard throbbing cocks as always. Already tried JJ, Joanne, Rose and Wa Wa - and I get total satisfaction every time.

chuckle, serve water 💦 too. Upz bro on energizer bunny 🐇
Old 26-04-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MR for LL
https://sglonelyguy21.com/linlin-massage/

Location: central parking may not be easy to find during meal time but very near to mrt station
Look: Still cute and that bubbly character is what I like about her
Massage: Good enough for ME, if want good massage go authentic TCM
Sensual: SOP, rub rub hug hug lick lick then proceed to hj. Scores a very high point here for ME, again YMMV.
Gfe: superb, respect her and you'll feel the same
Boob: no need to say, confirm bigger than stated 36D, soft and sensitive.

She's here for a short time only, so catch her when you can. Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1