The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

THIS IS A FUNNY STORY 😂😂

Every year mutu entered the indian state lottery hoping to win. He never did. Finally he prayed vigorously, hoping for God's message, he walked around the fair.

A flash of lightning struck as he was passing rita's vadei stall. She was bending & he saw she was not wearing panties. He could see 7 written on both of her bums .

He bet on 77 as he thought God had given him a clue. He lost again..

The winning number was 707.

Moral of the story : Never underestimate the importance of assholes in your life

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-10-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 20
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

A wife comes home late one night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom. From under the blanket, she sees four legs instead of just her husband's two. She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can. Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink. As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine. He says, "Hi darling, your parents have come to visit us, so I let them stay in our bedroom. Did you say hello?"
Old 14-10-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

A girl realized that she had grown hair between her legs. She got worried and asked her mom about that hair. Her mom calmly said, "That part where the hair has grown is called your monkey. Be proud that your monkey has grown hair." The girl smiled. At dinner, she told her sister, "My monkey has grown hair." Her sister smiled and said, "That’s nothing; mine is already eating bananas."
Old 14-10-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice one bro....

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
A girl realized that she had grown hair between her legs. She got worried and asked her mom about that hair. Her mom calmly said, "That part where the hair has grown is called your monkey. Be proud that your monkey has grown hair." The girl smiled. At dinner, she told her sister, "My monkey has grown hair." Her sister smiled and said, "That’s nothing; mine is already eating bananas."
Old 15-10-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

laughter bumps...
Old 16-10-2020, 05:01 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bus tour.

It was a bus tour for senior citizens.

When they arrived at the 3 Sisters, in the Blue Mountains, the driver parked the bus and the passengers made their doddering, unsteady descent to the footpath.

As they filed past, one elderly lady stopped and whispered in the driver's ear. "I've been sexually harassed."

A few seconds later, another old dear stopped and whispered in his ear. "Driver, I've been sexually harassed."

This kept happening. Soon 7 pensioner ladies had complained - they pointed to an old bloke who was crawling around the floor of the bus, looking beneath the seats.

The driver approached him, tapped him  on his back and said, "Excuse me sir, I'd like to have a word with you."

The old bloke looked up and said, "Of course you can, but not right now. You see, I've lost my toupee and am trying to find it. I thought I'd found it seven times - but they were parted in the middle and mine's parted on the right."

Old 16-10-2020, 05:02 AM
Samster

ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ *ʙʀᴀ* ᴅᴀʏ!👙

ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇsᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ
ᴛʜᴇ *ʙʀᴀ*

ǫ: sᴛʀɪᴘᴇᴅ ʙʀᴀ?
👙 ᴢᴇ *ʙʀᴀ*

ǫ: ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴᴏᴜs ʙʀᴀ?
👙 ᴄᴏ *ʙʀᴀ*

ǫ: ᴍᴀᴛʜᴇᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ʙʀᴀ?
👙 ᴀʟɢᴇ *ʙʀᴀ*

ǫ: sᴜɴsɪɢɴ ʙʀᴀ?
👙 ʟɪ *ʙʀᴀ*

ǫ: ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ ʙʀᴀ?
👙 ᴀᴀ *ʙʀᴀ* ᴋᴀ ᴅᴀ *ʙʀᴀ*

ǫ: ʀᴇʟɪɢɪᴏᴜs ʙʀᴀ?
👙 *ʙʀᴀ* ʜᴍɪɴ!

ǫ: ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟʟɪᴄ ʙʀᴀ?
👙 *ʙʀᴀ* ss

ǫ: ᴀɴᴊᴇʟɪɴᴀ ᴊᴏʟɪᴇ's ʙʀᴀ?
👙 *ʙʀᴀ* ᴅ ᴘɪᴛᴛ

ǫ: ʙᴏᴛᴀɴʏ ʙʀᴀ?
👙 *ʙʀᴀ* ɴᴄʜ

ǫ: ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʙʀᴀ?
👙 *ʙʀᴀ* ɴᴅ!

ǫ: ᴘᴜɴᴄᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʙʀᴀ?
👙 *ʙʀᴀ* ᴄᴋᴇᴛ.

ǫ: PANIC ʙʀᴀ?
👙 ɢʜᴀ *ʙʀᴀ* .

ǫ: ʀᴏᴏᴍ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʙʀᴀ's?
👙 ʟɪ *ʙʀᴀ* ʀʏ.

ǫ: ᴀʟᴄʜᴏʜʟɪᴄ ʙʀᴀ?
👙 *ʙʀᴀ* ɴᴅʏ.

ǫ: ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ʙʀᴀ?
👙 *ʙʀᴀ* ᴢɪʟ

ǫ: ʙʀᴀ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ ᴘʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ?
ᴀ *ʙʀᴀ* ʜᴀᴍ ʟɪɴᴄᴏʟɴ!

ᴀɴᴅ ᴜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ ᴜsᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴀ !!!
ʜᴏᴡ
*ʙʀᴀ* ɪɴʟᴇss".

👙 ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙʀᴀ ᴅᴀʏ🌹

*ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, ʙʀᴀʟᴇss, ᴏʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʀᴀ*. 😆😆😆😆

Old 16-10-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 795 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

Old 16-10-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaysiapig View Post

Air, sea and land travel, cheers!
Old 17-10-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 16
ttt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond repute

nice shares bros, keep it going
Old 17-10-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mrcool0101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice solid la bro haha
Old 17-10-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Pls share more jokes.
Old 17-10-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Q: Why can't a blonde dial 911?
A: She can't find the eleven.
Old 17-10-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience. "Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents." Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?" "Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it, and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was, 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like, hello? It's only 25 cents!"

Old 17-10-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

A guy was driving in a car with a blonde. He told her to stick her head out the window and see if the blinker worked. She stuck her head out and said, "Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes..."

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1