The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 17-08-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Aturshoes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAturshoes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAturshoes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lady: Sofie
Stable: Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=sofie

Looks- 9/10 pretty and attractive. Specially when smiling

Skin Tone- 9/10 fair

Melons- 9/10 natural, leaning to the big B size

Body- 9/10 curvy S shape body

BBBJ- 9/10 deep suctions. Moans while sucking and will lick and suck my balls from time to time

FJ- 9/10 mix of wild and demure

Overall- 9/10 good session
Old 17-08-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Her last day if I remember correctly should be on 27 or 28. So you should have enough time to arrange a rtf session with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstar View Post
FR of Tammy from Galaxy

Smiling lady who welcomed me in her lingerie. She has a slim figure bakness of 1-1.5 which I like though her boobs were small. Had a small chat with her before proceeding to shower together. After shower, she started her catbath on me starting from my nipples and down to my dick. She spent quite sometime on bbbj which she is constantly DTing and I had to stop her if not I think she will go on and on lol.

After she capped me, I did some painting on her clean shaved pussy and she was moaning away. Buay tahan and I slowly inserted into her in missionary and later changed to her admiring her slim figure before firing my 1st shot.

In between shots, we just cuddled together and I took a short nap. I woke up when she started to revive my dick and she went down on me. Did her DTing which feels very good and after a while I told her to lie down as I wanted to feast on her pussy. This time round I spent more time painting her and she got very wet and she was moaning non stop. She capped me and I finished my 2nd shot after 2 positions. It was a very satisfying session and will try to arrange a rtf session before she leaves.
Old 17-08-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2264 / Power: 12
yang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond repute

Yuri, Merci

- 4 star out of 5 stars
- very good bonk 👍, very accommodating GFE and have SG GND face.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...highlight=yuri

- Looks:
Bak Scale 1 with nice legs
She looks very local, those GND OL looks to her,
not the chio one, but is the poly vibes.

- Body:
Flat tits but I don't mind airplane, YMMV.
Body size as mentioned is Bak Scale 1, bamboo style, which is my style too ❤️

- Service:
Lay down face to face,
then the DFK start.

Stopped the action to bath,
and BBBJ and doggy inside shower.

She don't mind BBBJ after fucking her pussy, that is awesome.

- Summary:
GFE first, mixed with PSE,
like GF that loves you so let you fuck her any way you want in bed. 🔥
Old 18-08-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2055 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Meta fr LF,

When I met Meta, I thought she looked so so. But after I go through the photos, I am beginning to think that there is something wrong with me...

Maybe I hv been too spoilt by my teerak n USD... esp when both rendezvous together... I hv been brought to heaven n back, so I don't see things like a common man anymore...

So bros don't take my words for it... u guys look at the pic n be ur own judge

Meta is all natural... so definately cannot compare... how often will someone say a stock car is more beautiful than a modified one?

She is also more petite than I thought judging from her pic in the post. Her body is projecting youth n health... nice firm natural boobs n firm body n ass... not a bit of sagginess anywhere...

One of the best natural bodies I have ever tasted. Sensitive nips and short tunnel tight pussy! Fingered her love hole until got sloshing sound and cum many many times. After that she dont let me leave, keep asking me to stay and sleep with her somemore! Uno reverse KC'ed.

KC - Panda (CF)
GD - Jewel x2 (PBB), Bailey x2 (GMC), Joice (FT), Vespa x2 (T21), Megan (KT), Meta (LFT)
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX), Yeong (S69), Kissy (ML), Linya (LFT), Naomi (T21), Melody (Sed), Joey (LFT)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Xinnie (LFT), Miyaki (GX), Kitty (L365), Ice (SE), Debbie (LFT)
NO - Merci stable
Old 18-08-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
crappycrap is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Got any live photos to share? That's even better naa.

don't have. but i tell u alr. she's very very similar to the photos.

and u see my negative rep, this tells u my reviews are real.

the negative ones all kena zapped and deleted.
Old 18-08-2024, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of light

Met Cream from galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=998229&highlight=

OKT is very responsive. I wanted to meet hana but she was not free and he recommended Cream. Very good choice.

GFE is very good. Makes you feel like her boyfriend throughout.

It was more like love making during the action. Lots of passion and kissing. She starts off with kissing and slowly takes her time to get down to my bro. Then after a long sensual BJ, she comes back up again to kissing. We exchanged positions soon after. Her boobs are a really a handful. As soon as my fingers played with her pussy, she was getting really hot and wet. And she gave me another BJ. Not watching the time at all. (I only took an hour session). Did a couple of positions with her. She was enjoying herself throughout. I was enjoying more.. LOL.

Overall very satisfied, was definitely not disappointed. Thanks okt for the smooth arrangement.
Old 18-08-2024, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 5
Charmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Pammy from Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=998151

Location: Central area, 12 mins walk from Mrt convenient for we foot soldiers

Okt: Friendly and fast response. Instructions wss clear

Looks: 8/10 doll up herself cutely and dress up in her sexy costumes. Very well prepare and although she look bah bah she present herself well.

Body: Not slim, Not very fat somehow like bahbah. Natural big boobs with sensitive nips, nice to grab on hand

Frenching: she start with licking my ears, and intiate to start kissing to DFK

Bbbj: Slow and sensual, can blows long and deepthroat at times. Bro who love facefuck she is the one! And obey to your command.

Fj: Had missionary and doggie. Can takd hard and deep pounding. Moans genuine. Good attitude and not a time watcher.

Worth it! I only spend 120 for 90 minutes
Old 18-08-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
popeye is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye View Post
FR for 110 / Nooky
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=996755

This is my RTF session and I decided to give a more thorough review for 110 than my last one as this girl really deserves it. With the permission of Bro Nooky and 110 (tip her gao gao) I share with you bros our intimate moments.

Looks: 110 is a cute fair skin SYT. Her face is sweet blooming with innocence. Looks like our typical JC, Poly GND. Be expected to be greeted with a smile and the bestest of attitude.

Body: Fair, petite, with curves. She is not the skinny type but baby fat at the right areas. Super nice to cuddle and hug. She has a kickass butt, nice to squeeze. Not big boobs but beautiful perky cute nipples. Her skin and hair smells fragrant too.

As she remembered me, she gave me a tight hard and kiss the moment she sees me. The GFE stepped in immediately and I know it’s going to be a great session. We started off with showering together, dry up and back to bed. Starting cuddling and chatting as she leans her head on my chest. As times goes on she move down to my nipples and start licking them. Slowly downwards to my groin and my gugu starts to raise, she gently cup her lips around the head, do the tongue flicking and start taking it all the way once im hard. From slow and sensual to fast pace. Her mouth warm so warm and wet, I was on my way to heaven.

She then looks into my eyes, held my both hands and pull me up into standing position, kneels down and proceeds to lick my balls. She did it for a good 5 mins while stroking my dick.

At this time my pre cum starts leaking out, she taps it with the tip of her fingers, smiled and teased me, asked me” Xiao Mak lor” meaning ““ are u very sensitive and high?”, as she begins to blow me. Her mouth feels heavenly, like how u step into a warm jacuzzi in winter, the feeling is beyond words. She was really enjoying it and loving my dick. She is such a girl friend material.

Her BBBJ went on for about 15 minutes, until my legs were trembling. The sucking sound and the sight of her below me - It was euphoric. I sayang her head with both my hands until the point I was about to explode, grab her head and pull towards me, and unleashed all my little babies into the back of her throat. I reached heaven as she gagged. I feel bad but she still stares at me lovingly with a smile with all my cum in her mouth.

We then went to shower and get back to bed, cuddle chit chat, exchange line, talk about life while she strokes my chest and dick. As it slowly marikita, the blowing action starts again. After a few minutes of blowing, I flip her around and did 69 as I really want to taste her. Her pussy is fresh, no smell, and I lick her love button while she was moaning with my dick in her mouth. Her pussy is already getting so wet, I know she really wants it.

She capped me on and the highlight starts. I starts off with missionary, hugging her tightly while thrusting her, frenching her passionately. Kiss and smell her neck as she moans like a little lamb. She then proceeds to ride me, both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, her face is so horny that makes me so high. I tried so hard not to explode. I need to change to my favourite position fast, DOGGY. At this moment, her pussy is already so wet that my groin is coated with her juices. Her ass is absolutely perfect. I cannot find a more perfect one. Fair, round, big and bubbly. With every thrust, the butt cheek ripples. There is no better scenery than this. It is like paddling a little boat on the moon lake in early dawn, Every time the oar hits the water, the surface ripples under the gleaming moonlight. I was in cloud nine. I couldn’t last 10 mins. I pulled out and unloaded all over her beautiful ass and back.

Overall: This girl is a real gem. Great attitude and provides wonderful GFE and service. Bro Nooky stable now has 108 and 109 who are the ang pai so this girl can be easily overlooked. But given the lower pricing of 110, you can’t get a better value for an uncovered diamond. Peace out.
Thanks to all the bros here for all the positive feedback for my FR. Here are more pictures of that beautiful ass which I have missed out uploading. Enjoy!

Old 18-08-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bangsohard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Destiny from Ss

Okt: Fast respone and hassle free verification.

Looks: She is beautiful, similar to video posted in tg.

Body: Slim and smooth skin. Nice cups, boobs are just nice on her body shape.

Bbbj: good suction, slow and sensual. I hold her head and face fuck her when about to cum I jerk my 1st load on her face

Fj: She is horny, natural wet and no need to apply any KY. Started with her riding me, then reverse cg. Missonary and I could hold it anymore and cob my 2nd shot.

Remarks: Destiny is RTF worthy, and this gem is worth my money spent. Always smiling and gentle.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...hlight=destiny
Old 18-08-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1319 / Power: 13
zico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud of

Solid FR & pic. No horse run service. Really one of the best in bbbj, FJ, GFE and AR now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MengNan View Post

Girl: Tammy
Stable: GalaxyXcorts
Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=997815

Just finished a 1.5hr session with Tammy from GalaxyXcorts. Her service is really one of the best in Fl Dome 1. Not many gals will be able to match her lvl of service, gfe and pussy tightness & wetness. As bro teebs_darklord & Dark Angel have stated, she is a gem not to be missed. I checked with her and she said her last day will be on 26th so 10 more days left and she might only return in around 2 months+ as she will be taking a short break before working in Taiwan & HK.

As other FRs have mentioned, her BBBJ is incredible. She has a real energizer motor mouth. Never stops sucking until you either CIM or ask her to stop. BBBJ skills is extremely good, tongue twirling, deep throat to the base of your dick and holding it there while shaking her head vigoursly. I doubt any other FL can even aspire to do that.

If you think her BBBJ skills are all she has, boy are you fucking missing her FJ. Most gals if you ask them to go on top will just give up after 1-2 mins max and tell you to change position. For her, wtf is 1-2 mins? I timed her at 10 mins bouncing up and down my rock hard dick. And if you think she only knows how to bounce up and down, she will lie on you and hug you tightly while using her butt to hump you. This increases the tightness of her already tight hole and you feel like your cock is being squeezed dry. And if you still can’t cum, she will go to missionary position. Firstly she will open her legs wide and allow you to penetrate her, then she will grab your waist using her legs and lock you in a vice like grip and let you penetrate her as deep and as hard as you can. If you still can’t cum, she will go to the doggy position and you can ram her fast and furious until you finally cum.

This is what Tammy is. A freaking SEX MACHINE WHO NEVER STOPS UNTIL YOU DROP. Of course I didn’t do the above in 1 round. I did them in 2 rounds and now my legs are like jelly. Fuck me. I’ve never been so tired having sex with any gal.

I will without a doubt she is the ultimate sex doll in FL Dome 1. If you are looking for hardcore sex, if you are looking to find a gal to serve you like a king or if you have been jilted/cheated by your girl friend, she is the one and only human SEX DOLL to satisfy your deepest desires.

Trust me. She is REALLY that DAMN GOOD.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10
Complexion: has freckles but other than that very smooth skin
Kissing: available, he mouth is always available to kiss
Frenching: won’t consider it really frenching since she opens her mouth to let you tongue her but she doesn’t really tongue fight with you
BBBJ: 9.5/10, knn goddess level, once she has your dick in her mouth, she never stops sucking.
Ass Rimming: 8/10, not really a fan of this but she does a good job of licking the anus, poking her tongue inside and rimming it and also comes with balls sucking and licking.
FJ: More pattern than badminton. Once you have sex with her, you’ll never want to have sex with any other other gal. That’s how good she is.
GFE: 9/10, she treats you like a king, enough said.
Overall: 9.5/10 for service rendered, you’ll find it next to impossible to find another gal with her entire package of service.
Rtf: Definitely.
Old 18-08-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1319 / Power: 13
zico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud of

Her service is really no horse run. Though I would say Galaxy is one of the more reliable stables. Usually the gals will provide the services stated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstar View Post
FR of Tammy from Galaxy

Smiling lady who welcomed me in her lingerie. She has a slim figure bakness of 1-1.5 which I like though her boobs were small. Had a small chat with her before proceeding to shower together. After shower, she started her catbath on me starting from my nipples and down to my dick. She spent quite sometime on bbbj which she is constantly DTing and I had to stop her if not I think she will go on and on lol.

After she capped me, I did some painting on her clean shaved pussy and she was moaning away. Buay tahan and I slowly inserted into her in missionary and later changed to her admiring her slim figure before firing my 1st shot.

In between shots, we just cuddled together and I took a short nap. I woke up when she started to revive my dick and she went down on me. Did her DTing which feels very good and after a while I told her to lie down as I wanted to feast on her pussy. This time round I spent more time painting her and she got very wet and she was moaning non stop. She capped me and I finished my 2nd shot after 2 positions. It was a very satisfying session and will try to arrange a rtf session before she leaves.
Old 18-08-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bangsohard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jessy

LUst365

When I first saw her, she was really pretty and sexy. Her hair was let down and she had a cute sweet smile on her face. Quite attractive.

She was petite in height, about 160-ish

Good kissser!

She makes me feel at ease throughout the session, some playful teasing occasionally.

Teasing catbath and BBBJ before the fuck.

First round was in missionary, second in cowgirl, missionary and ended with doggy. Pumping her while seeing her natural boobs bouncing is quite a sight.

She also speaks good english!

Overall a good one and worth it.
Old 18-08-2024, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
shootingstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico069 View Post
Her service is really no horse run. Though I would say Galaxy is one of the more reliable stables. Usually the gals will provide the services stated.
Yeah and the price for her services is very worth it.
Old 18-08-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
shootingstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Her last day if I remember correctly should be on 27 or 28. So you should have enough time to arrange a rtf session with her.
Thanks for the info bro. Will arrange a rtf session soon. Hopefully she is not fully booked.
Old 18-08-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
toodles is Cool - loads of Potential

Thumbs up for Yuki from Seduction.

Had her this morning, I'm not as charming but still managed to get sweet attitude and bbbj from her, im very lucky. she is definitely a head turner, pretty girl with nicely shaped boobs. Hardworking as well, generally good attitude. The way she stares into your eyes when she's massaging my lil bro or when she's riding is really intense.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...highlight=yuki

She also allow you to paint her, no smell or weird taste!

Definitely worth a visit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1