The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
GaoZupBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

Really good story, do continue...
Old 11-02-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by requir View Post
anymore.............
Hey idiot. U think u so smart to write nonsense PM n hide by not accepting replies?

This is what u wrote.

(Fuck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded penniless balless coward bastard total loser scum beggar racist PRC-hater rabid mad dog!

you this crazy retarded bastard total loser mad dog is born without legs and without arms and you grew up in a tiny cage which your prostitute whore mother kept you locked in everyday while she sucked the penis of her PRCs clients everyday!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and also fucked all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died!

And you this bastard retarded total loser mad dog knelt down on the floor and you licked my anushole and you ate my feces and I used my slipper to repeatedly slap your face!

you this crazy retarded total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!)

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-02-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Register new nicks all the time ? Becareful what u write. Earth is round. When it comes back to u one day. Remember what u wrote to many here

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-02-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aldrich87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
camping for more
Old 16-02-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

My fingers did their best to unbuckle the front of her pants; it made thing easier that there was no belt involved. And once it was unbuckled, I could pull down her zipper with ease. Pauline didn’t give any indication for me to stop, and within seconds her long black pants was being tugged downwards toward her knees. My service of her magnificent breasts didn’t cease either! But at the same time I wanted to see for myself what her panties looked like, so I was torn between continue sucking her breasts and stopping to glance at her panties.

In the end my curiosity won and I had to stop and lower my position, essentially kneeling down in front of her, eyes at her crotch level. Not only did I get to admire her sexy underwear, I could also catch a whiff of her womanly scent down there. Pauline did nothing to stop me, so my hand reached slowly for her panty waistband to start pulling downwards....

Lower and lower it went, revealing her bush, followed by the darker skin of her lovely pussy. It was hard to get a good view just then as her legs were still close together, so I pushed both her panties and her long pants further downwards till they reached the floor. Then I made Pauline spread her legs for me.

Pauline: Oh my god! Are you sure you want to...

I moved closer to smell her pussy, which was nice and womanly, but it was cut short - blocked by her hands.

Pauline: No don’t.... it’s not too convenient now... I haven’t freshened up!

I didn’t bother to answer but just moved her hands out of the way, purely driven by a primal urge. In the process I got her thighs to open wider and positioned myself as much under her as possible. The view got better, I could see more, I could smell more. Then I got to taste also. She was already moist, and tasted so good. Pauline squealed in excitement and delight.

But I was less than satisfied - I wanted to have more of her. So I decided to remove one of her shoes, and plant that leg on my shoulder, allowing me access to properly enjoy her warm, wet pussy! Pauline grasp my hair and head tightly as I licked, slurped and munched my way into her pussy!

Pauline: Oh oh oh my god!!

She was just moaning and groaning as I was eating her; I admit I was a bit rough because I was both excited and impatient, and also because of the situation we were in (in a changing stall in her shop). There wasn’t exactly time to waste.

After orally servicing her for some time, I decided it was time to enter her for a proper fucking. And since I was already so close to the floor, I thought I’d just sit down, undid my fly and expose my erection to her. The floor of the changing stall was too cramped so wasn’t able to lie down flat; instead, I was in a seated position with my legs stretched out. That allowed my pants to be undone and lowered just slightly. Pauline understood my gesture and expressed interest in the change in position. I guess she too was hoping to fuck me already. And to be honest, I was surprised that she didn’t now hesitate to do this. So she slipped off her pants and panties completely from the other foot and lowered herself to mount me. With just a slight guidance with her fingers, I was inside her in no time, and boy what a feeling it was! And on her part, she immediately when into full love-making mode despite the restrictive conditions. The loud slapping sounds made louder by the enclosed space really increased the intensity of the session, and that’s not even mentioning the moaning by the both of us. And who could resist those bouncing breasts of hers? I immediately helped myself to big handfuls and mouthfuls of her tender fair bosom! However, Pauline was the one in total control of the pounding.

After several moments of fucking...

Pauline: Want to fuck me from behind? You can still play with my breasts....

And so we both stood up and Pauline positioned herself with hands against the wall of the stall, buttocks arched toward my direction. And again my swollen penis found my way inside her easily and the pounding action resumed, with both my hands firmly planted on her breasts, squeezing and fondling. Pauline was moaning even louder now and both of us were breathing hard. The small changing stall was getting humid and stuffy!!

But due to the intensity of all the action going on, I was soon ready to climax.

Me: I’m gonna.... I’m gonna cum...

Pauline turned her head to acknowledge me.

Pauline: Just a while more.... just fuck me a bit more!

And so I did my best to hold it, hands now on her hips to thrust into her as hard as I can. Both of us gave our final few moans and groans and I eventually had to exit her.

Pauline understood and spun around to see me holding on to my manhood, vigorously rubbing it. She took over to give me the final few rubs and before long, I sprayed my love juices onto the changing room floor and part of the wall. I grunted roughly while she finished me, milking all that was inside me onto the floor. All I could do was to let her do her work, and lean my spent body on the opposite side of the changing stall.

Pauline: Wah.... so much... so nice....

She was still milking me while she said that, eyes still on my cock, stroking it to get the last drops out. I couldn’t answer coz I was still trying to catch my breath!

After she was satisfied that she was done with me, she did up her clothes as best as she could, trying not to stain them with both our love juices on her hand, and exited the stall cautiously. I just remained inside alone, leaning, panting, dick still hanging out. But she came back soon with a tissue box to clean me up, and then the floor.

Pauline: I’ll clean the floor again later. But for now perhaps you should put this away.

She finished her sentence with a smile as she helped me tuck my cock back inside and pulled up my underwear+pants. Then she tidied herself up , using the mirror in there to check herself.

Pauline: Oh my god..... that was so good. Did you like it?

I smiled, and nodded.

I left the changing stall and her shop a happy happy man.
Old 16-02-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post
Landlady went mia ...
Landlady still at home; more about her soon.
Old 16-02-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
It takes time to write a great story bro. TS probably has a lot on his plate and cannot find the time tp continue the story. Good things come to those who wait
Thank you very much for understanding!
Old 16-02-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
Landlady still at home; more about her soon.
Nice update bro.. happy CNY

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 16-02-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Welcome back, TS.

We are also finally happy happy to read your story.
Please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 16-02-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Glad to see you back TS. As usual, securing!!
Old 16-02-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
fujiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice juicy update, thanks!
Old 16-02-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My fingers did their best to unbuckle the front of her pants; it made thing easier that there was no belt involved. And
Pauline: Oh my god..... that was so good. Did you like it?

I smiled, and nodded.

That's it?
Any followups with Pauline?
Old 16-02-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Pro10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Landlady

Tat was intense n exciting...
Old 16-02-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10210 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

More of Pauline please
Old 16-02-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Welcome back, TS.

We are also finally happy happy to read your story.
Please continue.
Yes, many happy followers.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1