The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-04-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
Good for 77. Her room is depressive for long term stay.
True. But the master room is not too bad. Anyway the location is discrete and quiet and can park inside the compound is a plus point. The previous ML occupied this unit alone and current 77 room used to be her work room while she sleeps in the master room. So quite cosy in fact for single ML.

Anyway 77 's new location is not too bad, plenty of food choices.
Old 18-04-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
surecan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhaustgrille View Post
Chen Ying

https://sglonelyguy21.com/chen-ying-massage/

Pros: beautiful looking, nice eyes, quite a friendly lady, back stepping massage stands out positively among the SLG ladies I’ve visited, patient during hj session, can kiss, hygiene conscious, gets wet easily, smooth skin

Cons: she seemed troubled at times

RTM assessment: yes for those looking for good back stepping massage with good patient hj

Get wet easily? Mean can finger?

Last edited by surecan; 18-04-2023 at 03:45 PM.
Old 18-04-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Agree. To be fair, if you know where she is located, it is rather inconvenient to get food, not that she is lazy to go down stairs and buy. The fact she asked for your help clearly shows that she is comfortable with you to make the request. I have also regularly brought meals for my regular MLs, past and present, if I happen to make appointments at meal times. Sometime i will even check with them if they need me to get food. So far they are quite appreciative and did not complain about the food i bought nor make any special requests, just plain cai png, $5/6 only, ok lah. Of course i do check with them what are their dislikes (eg. They don't seems to like our local curry). Anyway, if you don't like to spend extra, just tell them you no time to get or try to avoid meal times appointments altogether. I ever heard of bros ordering tingkat for MLs to deliver lunch and dinners or help to order grab food when they are not even visiting them (Paisay.. i benefited from some of the food they ordered) so buy food is not a big thing, not like asking you to buy LV for them.
As expected, some bro just zapped me for being a cheapo. Well, I don't need to impress them by buying them expensive michellin food and if they don't like what they are eating they will not ask me to buy for them again. So far never happened before. Remember, they are also commoners just like you and I and most certain from humble background. I believe I have visited enough ML/FLs over the 2 decades to understand why they added up in this trade and if the ML is those vain money hungry type that DEMANDS the best things money can get, she will definitely not be on my return list regardless how beautiful or skillful she maybe. I treat all my MLs as friends and some are still in contact today. Just remember, spend within your means and don't think expensive things will impress them. Good food dont need to be expensive. They will rather you give them the cash instead of spending so much on a meal (although I do try to buy them a meal before they go back for old time sake if their schedule allows.)

To the bro. Hope your wealth can continue to help these MLs. I have limited resources.
Old 18-04-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecan View Post
Get well easily?
She not feeling well ah?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 18-04-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Weakkukubird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, first time trying out the services. Very new to the scene, thus prefer something more discreet rather than geylang+massage parlour.

1)Any recommendations around choa chu kang area?

2)I saw some quoting services at $60/hour are they legit?
Old 18-04-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
surecan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She not feeling well ah?
Sorry, typo 😂
Old 18-04-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-li-li/

Spotted this new gal.

Unfortunately, after enquiry, she told me she is based in shop.
Not condo as stated.
She is new here and still looking for condo.
So, have to KIV.

I find her quite cute to be taking pictures below HDB. Got that innocent village look from the video. Lol.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 18-04-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

Spotted this new gal.

Not condo as stated.
So, have to KIV.
$108... probably entrance $58 + special $50

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 18-04-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Spotted this new gal.
Not condo as stated.
So, have to KIV.
I find her quite cute to be taking pictures below HDB. Got that innocent village look from the video. Lol.

The Notes she is holding tell you she is not innocent!
Old 18-04-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Agree.
( Click to show/hide )
To be fair, if you know where she is located, it is rather inconvenient to get food, not that she is lazy to go down stairs and buy. The fact she asked for your help clearly shows that she is comfortable with you to make the request. I have also regularly brought meals for my regular MLs, past and present, if I happen to make appointments at meal times. Sometime i will even check with them if they need me to get food. So far they are quite appreciative and did not complain about the food i bought nor make any special requests, just plain cai png, $5/6 only, ok lah. Of course i do check with them what are their dislikes (eg. They don't seems to like our local curry). Anyway, if you don't like to spend extra, just tell them you no time to get or try to avoid meal times appointments altogether. I ever heard of bros ordering tingkat for MLs to deliver lunch and dinners or help to order grab food when they are not even visiting them (Paisay.. i benefited from some of the food they ordered) so buy food is not a big thing, not like asking you to buy LV for them
Nah, don't agree with the reasoning. I'm a paying customer and not an errand boy. The tone matters a lot - if the ML expects me to buy, it is a turnoff.

Lest we forget, these are adult working women who know their trade. They are not little princesses.

Besides I dislike bringing food over. I very much prefer beer, which I will bring on my own initiative. One day, I will bring wine.
Old 18-04-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:

Spotted this new gal.

Not condo as stated.
So, have to KIV.

Yeah I tried to book her last slot upon knowing she's based in the shop to try and see if there's anything else that's not listed.

Just when I was about to confirm, suay suay there's a walk in customer and she wasn't able to take my booking. Probably will kiv and wait till she finds her own unit before trying her out.
Old 18-04-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Nah, don't agree with the reasoning. I'm a paying customer and not an errand boy. The tone matters a lot - if the ML expects me to buy, it is a turnoff.

Lest we forget, these are adult working women who know their trade. They are not little princesses.

Besides I dislike bringing food over. I very much prefer beer, which I will bring on my own initiative. One day, I will bring wine.
Agree, I usually bring food on my on own initiative and if it is convenient. If it is inconvenient for the ML due to where she stays, it also means the customer may have to get the food from somewhere else... unless he has time and where he is setting off from food is readily available.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 18-04-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6870 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

on this buy food topic, i am generally bad at buying food cos i am not those who knows exactly where got the best chicken rice and what not. So i tend not to offer to buy. But got once, a semi regular ML asked me to buy from her downstairs cos i book meal time, i agreed to buy .... go to the stall, what she wanted finish liao, so i got her next best alternative. Go up she say not nice, but she still ate it anyway, and the good thing (and rightfully so) is that she said my session start to count after she finish her meal.
Old 18-04-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

belated FR but this time different, went to commando a ML (I think she's has zero FR, in this thread at least)

ML : https://sglonelyguy21.com/jiajiamassage/

Look : Has got the young MILF look, estimation probably early 30s or mid but photos are her but beautified, -20%~ish from photo, she has two piercings hole in her right ear, only one filled with earring
Body : Zero tummy fats, slim well maintained figure, slim and 1.6-ish tall
Boobs : As per ad, nothing to shout about
Attitude : She doesn't shortchange your time, don't quote but my guess that is her booking intervals similar to MLX which I honestly appreciates as it's a huge rarity among ML, she's like the companion category of ML rather. Bathroom clean, tidy and bedroom tidy enough and she will provide minimally two towels for u
GFE : Likes to lay her whole body onto you, whisper in your ears, quite a chatty young milf lady, can cook up topics and converse with you at will, no awkward moments so hence I said she's leaning towards the companion-category but not for SYT lovers!
Sensual : SN with panties on, HJ skills got alittle few variations, was enough to get me off
Massage : Strength not very ample but acceptable, but obviously these not we came for but I was curious to try because my old body aches and acting up cause keeps raining these weeks

ML : https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-yan-yan/

Look : Complexion not as smooth as photo but can considered as a young foxy chio lass, my estimation would be mid 20s, age wise I never ask since is my first visit
Body : Well maintained, got front got back and got the looks, hair smells very good too, no visible layered tummies fats whilst sitting or lying down whilst on bed
Boobs : Ample to grab, really is as per advert, big and soft
Attitude : Like her other FRs basically, very very service oriented. Offers to wipe your back dry after showers, treat you biscuit snacks after deed, offered can drinks after you promptly arrived, and sweets candies during after-deed chitchats
GFE : Very ample I would say, but not those kind of KC-levels as she's surprisingly on the genuine sides of things (as she looks kinda foxy attractively to me)
Sensual : Again, SN with panty on, accomodating with her boundaries, HJ skills is surprisingly more than ok! considering she's new and still learning in this trade
Massage : Believed she's a masseur back in china, ample strength, she likes to massage your arms so if some other bros got gymlike-veiny arms (unlike mine) maybe as a better visual feast for her haha

Last edited by eatsleepwork; 18-04-2023 at 07:49 PM.
Old 18-04-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Wanted to revisit Love to try her secret technique, but suddenly she seems like she’s RTC? Her WeChat moments disappeared and uncontactable. Hmm any bros got info can PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1