The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Carrefour has withdrew from Thailand months ago, now it is Big C. Beside Big C is Robinson. There is no drinking water in BKK. Once the stock is available, the Thai will rush and snatch it. Best selling in BKK now is drinking water

U might want to buy a kettle for your gf.
I am taking train from airport to ratchda. Thinking of during transit at Makasan, go hunt for some water before proceeding to huai hwang. you think can get?

Clean water no need to boil mah.. Buy kettle to boil tap water for drinking?
Old 24-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Hum Sup Zai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHEH View Post
Any updates from bros who r in bkk?
Just came back from bkk this morn, no flooding in these areas I visited, i.e. ratchada, siam square, chatuchak weekend market, pratunam, sukhumvit, silom.
i the hum sup kia, pledge myself to be hum sup all my life, to bonk gals regardless of age , race or nationalities, so as to fulfil my unsatisfiable sex drive, and for the 'progress' and 'prosperity' of my didi
thanks to all bros who upz me, will return favour when i got power
Old 24-10-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
IHEH is one of the Best!IHEH is one of the Best!IHEH is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hum Sup Zai View Post
Just came back from bkk this morn, no flooding in these areas I visited, i.e. ratchada, siam square, chatuchak weekend market, pratunam, sukhumvit, silom.
Thks for the update bro!
Old 25-10-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 15
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hum Sup Zai View Post
Some reports are saying that the chatuchak are would be flooded soon.
Old 25-10-2011, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
SoSunny is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSoSunny is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSoSunny is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nozila View Post
Nori ce ,
Sorry I don't swing that way.I was referring to genuine shooting ranges with guns. Not metaphoric. I know patayya has them just wonder it Bangkok does.
If there is, it would be something i will look forward to other than the screwing. hahaha
Old 25-10-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
CaligulaGaius is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCaligulaGaius is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yes bro a fren was telling me 7 got no water n mama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Sad News,

Currently, no one is selling bottled water in Ratchada-HuayKwang markets, family stores or 7-11! I'm thirsty and I only can drink beer or juice until tomorrow!
Old 25-10-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHEH View Post
U wun ever hear updates of places like Ratchada bro. Sorry for asking if u feel my qtn was redundant.
If u r hardworking enough, just a few posts before you, a samster called Norice mentioned about ratchada collapsing soon. They wanted to flatten and dig a big reservoir which allows all the water to be held in Ratchada.
Old 25-10-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
I am taking train from airport to ratchda. Thinking of during transit at Makasan, go hunt for some water before proceeding to huai hwang. you think can get?
Chances are slim. The Thais are desperately storing up food and drinks for this coming weekend due to high tide. I have been to various big c, tesco for past weeks. No mama n bottle drinking water, not much can food, biscuit and even women bread also shortage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
Clean water no need to boil mah.. Buy kettle to boil tap water for drinking?
If u can't find bottle drinking water, then tap water will do the wonder, just boil it and hopefully they dun cut off the water supplier to your tirak's apartment.
Old 25-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
samsam13 is Cool - loads of Potential

i don't know why everybody craving for bottle water?

boil the tap water then. i seen many water filter machine on many condo or apartment, don't they get water from there?

some restaurant selling a small bottle singha mineral water with 70B and normally it only cost 10B at 7-11, WTF??
Old 25-10-2011, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Great News,

I was told today by reliable source, Ratchada and Sukhumvit area will not FLOOD. So friends don't worry about flooding, If you decided to party in Ratchada and Sukhumvit area!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 25-10-2011, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam13 View Post

boil the tap water then. i seen many water filter machine on many condo or apartment, don't they get water from there?
The problem is once the water floods your area, water n electricity supply might be cut. So a lot of Thai, store up bottles of drinking water and instant food unless u think it is ok to boil the flood water.
Old 25-10-2011, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
I was told today by reliable source, Ratchada and Sukhumvit area will not FLOOD. So friends don't worry about flooding, If you decided to party in Ratchada and Sukhumvit area!
U renewed your condo contract? I am moving to On Nut. Here too noisy in the night and decide to get a quieter condo with bigger living space.
Old 25-10-2011, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 19
Blackhole is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackhole is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pinklao water level is already at my angle already
Old 25-10-2011, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

naemlo,

My contract expires end of next February! Most likely, I'll move to Rhythm Condo few doors down Ratchada. Even though I live in corner unit and facing the KTV, the terrible singing and blasting Thai music doesn't bother me cause by bedtime it's quiet. I seldom sleep before 2:00 am because I have severe sleeping problem!

Good luck, don't worry all those college puyings will still follow wherever you go!

Good luck

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 25-10-2011, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

MRT update from NNT -  

BANGKOK, 24 October 2011 (NNT)- The Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand (MRTA) has closed its 40 flood-risk entrances and exits, out of the total of 140. The services, however, remain available as usual.

In preparation for the floodwater which might flow into the MRT stations, Deputy Director of MRTA Mr Ronnachit Yaensaard said that his officials have closed approximately 70 flood-risk entrances and exits from the total of 140 points that might allow water to flow or leak into the MRT tunnels.

Insisting on the need to do this beforehand, he pointed out that if the flood comes or the water rapidly increases at night, protection of the MRT stations might not be thorough. However, MRTA continues to offer its service as usual but it also keeps watch on the flood-prone points, most of which are on main roads such as Ratchadabhisek, Phahonyothin, Sukhumvit and Asoke.

In its precautionary measures, if the water level increases up to 50 cm from the sidewalks in front of each underground station, based on the water level recorded in 2006 flooding crisis, the necessity to close all of the entrances and exits will be immediately put into consideration bythe MRTA.

As for now the MRT service is still available as it is estimated that all 18 MTR might not be flooded. However, the MRTA might have to stop its transporting service if the situation reached the critical point. In that case, the MRTA will announce to the public again.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1