The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-07-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ppang3828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by i44444 View Post
Yo bro ppang3828,
I got a slot for this Paris yesterday and her new place are so Cozy and Clean and near mrt. Can see that almost everything are new. Have noticed even that the bedsheet she uses are those disposable too so will be good news to some bros here who kena some funny kind of rashes here and there. The towels given to me are like those hotel standard(Thick and Soft). She even serves Japanese Tea before and after the sessions. She really practices hygiene which is good news to us cheongster. There is even a safe deposit box too for our ease of mind too.
She is really Pretty and Chio as mentioned (Confirmed) and for sure won't reject type. She is like those u will turn your head and focus on her look and body(WOW!!) when u are out shopping. She looks more like Taiwanese or Japanese if u don't know her. Tall, Slim with Boobs(which is difficult to find) and porcelain smooth skin and her renowned long slim legs. Her massage can fight with those real massage service spa which is so shiok when u had a tired body. Really worth the $$$ spend when u can get a Pretty girl giving you a good massage too. Her HJ are those sibeh sensual, erotic and sibeh shiok type, just like your lover(i wished i had a lover like her! haha!!)and not like some of those ML who do it for the sake of doing(up down up down) knn i go home pcc better. Her boobs are soft and smooth which i think should be C plus. I kaisu and already made a advance appt with her for this Sat. A rare find that should be respected and well taken care of. Below are the link for Paris for bros who had PM me for her contact. There are few others so called ang pais which i had visited these past 2weeks when Paris is not around is no match in every departments. Photo shown are damn good but real persons is disappointment. And i'm not going to mention names here to ruin them.
Cheers

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=538605
Ha ha ! Good one bro ! Looks like I've competition and must queue liao Just joking.

I like her new place alot ! Very clean,new and most importantly no outside disturbance.

Why pay $110 to a PRC ML who won't even remove her top , just because of her sweet face ? Defeats the purpose of us going for sensual massages.
Old 27-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Out of curiosity, would any bro here still patronize MLs if you hear of their lodgings being subject to potential fishing by cops (supposedly) unsuccessfully? Meaning that customer and another guy approach accommodation, made call to unit and ML realizes she is being fished and promptly rejects the appointment. Would such MLs be high risk? Just wanna know the risk factor there. Thanks!
I would stay far away if i were you ! Especially FP , Small India, Rangoon and RC roads. These areas have the most concentration of PRC MLs. Don't believe me, try driving down the above few roads between 10pm to 2am and spot those unmarked vehicles. Couple of times I spotted twice the same vehicle with 2 men on talkies parked next to the famous Chinese Temple and rubbish bin. No need to tell you exactly which ang pai ML house is.

Plus the usual suspect areas like PP, TB , KK and B areas. Which has always been prime target areas.

I kena fly aeroplane a few times at B area. Arrived early and called the ML. She asked me to wait but i kind of spotted someone peering out of the curtain and next thing she said cancel appointment.

If you look at some of the MLs accomodation areas, even though they may stay in a private condominium, the moment any white mice operations in place, even with secure codes to open the gate, they can move in very quickly and follow you up to the ML unit.

Those electronic gates that are controlled by remote car alarm type of controls, can be easily duplicated. A housing agent friend of mine has a few master controls that can open almost any condo gates ! Talk about secluded and discreet location ?!?

These days , many neighbours just quietly go online to lodge a e-report with all the details required.

Its up to you to believe what I've said.
Old 27-07-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppang3828 View Post
I would stay far away if i were you ! Especially FP , Small India, Rangoon and RC roads. These areas have the most concentration of PRC MLs. Don't believe me, try driving down the above few roads between 10pm to 2am and spot those unmarked vehicles. Couple of times I spotted twice the same vehicle with 2 men on talkies parked next to the famous Chinese Temple and rubbish bin. No need to tell you exactly which ang pai ML house is.

Plus the usual suspect areas like PP, TB , KK and B areas. Which has always been prime target areas.

I kena fly aeroplane a few times at B area. Arrived early and called the ML. She asked me to wait but i kind of spotted someone peering out of the curtain and next thing she said cancel appointment.

If you look at some of the MLs accomodation areas, even though they may stay in a private condominium, the moment any white mice operations in place, even with secure codes to open the gate, they can move in very quickly and follow you up to the ML unit.

Those electronic gates that are controlled by remote car alarm type of controls, can be easily duplicated. A housing agent friend of mine has a few master controls that can open almost any condo gates ! Talk about secluded and discreet location ?!?

These days , many neighbours just quietly go online to lodge a e-report with all the details required.

Its up to you to believe what I've said.
Thanks man! That is helpful! I don't want to be caught in the position whereby those guys walk up to you when you are waiting for the door bell to be answered or when you are exiting the building.
Old 27-07-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
MrTamago is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Damn it man... Mint isn't replying and I'm desperate to try her out... Send messages yesterday and today. No replies
Old 27-07-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15840 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i44444 View Post
Haha!! Bro i think Paris should be a fail-safe option with model looks and height Haha!! Cheers
Bro, can share share roughly which area Paris is at? I need to watch out for the extra pairs of eyes as well.
Old 27-07-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
Hahha know always can count on u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Bro, can share share roughly which area Paris is at? I need to watch out for the extra pairs of eyes as well.
I'll pm you bro.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 27-07-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTamago View Post
Damn it man... Mint isn't replying and I'm desperate to try her out... Send messages yesterday and today. No replies
Bro, she is one of the hot pancakes.
Try to book a day in advance.
Old 27-07-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 21
bloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some reports to add to the list:-

CoCo (SH69)
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13263984

Nearby parking available and not crowded at night. Unit is old outside but nicely done up inside. Upon arrival, I had to wait for a while before being given instructions to find the unit. The door opened and I was rushed inside, to prevent neighbours noticing presumably. It was a late night appointment so once inside, it was pretty dark. She did strip down to her undies for the massage and it was good eye-candy.

Looks: 7.5/10 - similar to photos. Slightly on the chubby side. Not so young anymore but still decent looking - pleasant look.
Body: 7.5/10 - Very smooth skin, shapely and acceptable
Boobs: 7/10 - decent sized, natural
Shower: alone
BM: 6/10 - very brief but I'm not that big a fan of it. Tiny nipples.
Massage - 6/10 - nothing to shout about, barely passable
HJ: 6/10 - quick turn over, get the job over and done with. Fake moaning as usual.
BBBJ: 6/10 - really brief and perfunctory. Left no impression.
GFE: 6/10 - was able to chat but also seemed "sian" and disinterested. The feeling was that it was just a commercial job, which it was.
Room: 8/10 - Very clean, no bad smells. Shared bath room at the other end of the unit.
RTM: Probably not. You could get much better out there.

Caffeine (LTD)
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13267986

Nearby parking available. Building access with guard and gate with lock. No issues with entry though. The place is very new and very clean, a definite plus point. Caffeine also has good hygiene. Pillow case was changed at the end of the session and so on - looks good. The room was small but cosy and very clean. She was wearing some lingerie and bra during the massage but removed the bra and dropped her top for later play.

Looks: 8.5/10 - very much like photos but freckles visible without makeup. Still very pretty and pleasant looking. Guangzhou girl.
Body: 8/10 - nice balance, tall, slim, nice arse.
Boobs: 7/10 - probably a C, ample handful, natural. Nice sized nipples
BM: none
Massage: 8.5/10 - really good effort, good strength and knows areas to focus on without given direction. Fair technique.
HJ: 8/10 - very pleasant catbath, some variation but great attitude and effort
BBBJ: none, but she did lick the base of the dick and around it. Also used warm water when licking.
GFE: 8/10 - very easy to get along with. Chatty, not rushed. She does have three phones and was responding to messages throughout the session, leaving the massage one handed at times. I didn't mind it too much as it was made up with good attitude.
Room: 8/10 - very clean. Towels new. Shared bathroom but it is right next to her room.
RTM: Definitely a consideration

The session was very unrushed - about 50-minutes when I went to bath at the end of it. When I turned around after a very pleasant massage (good strength), she took good care of me - sensual and sensitive. Seemed like a playful and cheerful personality - the sort that you wouldn't mind seeing in an girlfriend. According to her, she's quite new in Singapore and hasn't been too busy.

Miya (da3377)
https://sbfsg.agency/showth...highlight=miya

Ample parking across the road. This was an afternoon session and the place was not hard to find. Place was also very clean and new. Miya stays alone and the room has attached bathroom. She was setting up the room while I showered.

Looks: 7/10 - not quite as nice as the photos (let's say 70% similarity) but it is the photo of her alright. She has a country girl look. Not unpleasant but not a stunner.
Body: 7/10 - okay, nothing outstanding but not awful either. Not too tall.
Boobs: 7/10 - okay
BM: can't remember - been a while
Massage: 7/10 - some strength but not overly effective. Have had better.
HJ: 7/10 - a few variations. Most importantly, it wasn't rushed.
BBBJ: none
GFE: 7/10 - friendly, chatty, easy to get along with but more friendly than sensual. Did not use phone during session.
RTM: While not a definite no, there are many other options to consider
Old 27-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 15
lovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of light

Had a session with Vicky (LTD), MR as follows:

Looks: 9.5/10 Simply pretty, one of the prettiest of all time to me.
location: 8/10 K area, good new studio apt, stays alone, easy to find.
massage: 8/10 Decent massage with good strength, relaxing.
boobs: A+ or B, not for boobs lovers
HJ: 8/10 Not a time watcher, slow and sensual.
GFE: 9/10 High, chatty and good attitude.
RTM: Yes.

Cheers.
Old 27-07-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 11
proloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloggert View Post
Some reports to add to the list:-

CoCo (SH69)
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13263984

Nearby parking available and not crowded at night. Unit is old outside but nicely done up inside. Upon arrival, I had to wait for a while before being given instructions to find the unit. The door opened and I was rushed inside, to prevent neighbours noticing presumably. It was a late night appointment so once inside, it was pretty dark. She did strip down to her undies for the massage and it was good eye-candy.

Looks: 7.5/10 - similar to photos. Slightly on the chubby side. Not so young anymore but still decent looking - pleasant look.
Body: 7.5/10 - Very smooth skin, shapely and acceptable
Boobs: 7/10 - decent sized, natural
BM: 6/10 - very brief but I'm not that big a fan of it. Tiny nipples.
Massage - 6/10 - nothing to shout about, barely passable
HJ: 6/10 - quick turn over, get the job over and done with. Fake moaning as usual.
BBBJ: 6/10 - really brief and perfunctory. Left no impression.
GFE: 6/10 - was able to chat but also seemed "sian" and disinterested. The feeling was that it was just a commercial job, which it was.
Room: 8/10 - Very clean, no bad smells. Shared bath room at the other end of the unit.
RTM: Probably not. You could get much better out there.

Caffeine (LTD)
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13267986

Nearby parking available. Building access with guard and gate with lock. No issues with entry though. The place is very new and very clean, a definite plus point. Caffeine also has good hygiene. Pillow case was changed at the end of the session and so on - looks good. The room was small but cosy and very clean. She was wearing some lingerie and bra during the massage but removed the bra and dropped her top for later play.

Looks: 8.5/10 - very much like photos but freckles visible without makeup. Still very pretty and pleasant looking. Guangzhou girl.
Body: 8/10 - nice balance, tall, slim, nice arse.
Boobs: 7/10 - probably a C, ample handful, natural. Nice sized nipples
BM: none
Massage: 8.5/10 - really good effort, good strength and knows areas to focus on without given direction. Fair technique.
HJ: 8/10 - very pleasant catbath, some variation but great attitude and effort
BBBJ: none, but she did lick the base of the dick and around it. Also used warm water when licking.
GFE: 8/10 - very easy to get along with. Chatty, not rushed. She does have three phones and was responding to messages throughout the session, leaving the massage one handed at times. I didn't mind it too much as it was made up with good attitude.
Room: 8/10 - very clean. Towels new. Shared bathroom but it is right next to her room.
RTM: Definitely a consideration

The session was very unrushed - about 50-minutes when I went to bath at the end of it. When I turned around after a very pleasant massage (good strength), she took good care of me - sensual and sensitive. Seemed like a playful and cheerful personality - the sort that you wouldn't mind seeing in an girlfriend. According to her, she's quite new in Singapore and hasn't been too busy.

Miya (da3377)
https://sbfsg.agency/showth...highlight=miya

Ample parking across the road. This was an afternoon session and the place was not hard to find. Place was also very clean and new. Miya stays alone and the room has attached bathroom. She was setting up the room while I showered.

Looks: 7/10 - not quite as nice as the photos (let's say 70% similarity) but it is the photo of her alright. She has a country girl look. Not unpleasant but not a stunner.
Body: 7/10 - okay, nothing outstanding but not awful either. Not too tall.
Boobs: 7/10 - okay
BM: can't remember - been a while
Massage: 7/10 - some strength but not overly effective. Have had better.
HJ: 7/10 - a few variations. Most importantly, it wasn't rushed.
BBBJ: none
GFE: 7/10 - friendly, chatty, easy to get along with but more friendly than sensual. Did not use phone during session.
RTM: While not a definite no, there are many other options to consider
Thanks for your FR. that 3 in a row. Upz u bro
Old 27-07-2015, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Thanks man! That is helpful! I don't want to be caught in the position whereby those guys walk up to you when you are waiting for the door bell to be answered or when you are exiting the building.
No worries bro. Personally seen this before from a distance during early Q2 2015 nearby a popular porridge stall
Old 27-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppang3828 View Post
No worries bro. Personally seen this before from a distance during early Q2 2015 nearby a popular porridge stall
You talked about your favourite XG again?
Old 27-07-2015, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
icecoldbanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro

Can u share paris' location as well?

Thanks
Old 27-07-2015, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all
Cat

I visited Cat twice. Here is my MR of her.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=536388

Her place is a nice small apartment occupied by her only with clean towels.

I go to her for JG, as that is what she famous for. I can feel the positive effect after her JG, just after 2 sessions. And that is without those painful JG. To achieve optimum effect, best is don't shoot during the JG session. I heard got bro who went in the morning for JG, and returned later same day to release.

To me, she is prettier than many ML, and has a good body size. Too bad she does not show her photo, otherwise I am sure more people will be attracted by her. But she does not offer special service except HJ. She is full clothed during the session. The purpose of visiting her is to maintain and improve your dick. Don't say thing like I pay $100 how come she never massage in nude. There is always other ML who offer that. It is your choice.

RTM? I plan to visit her weekly if possible. It is very relaxed just lie there and let her service (JG) your dick. Best is you plan to visit other ML later same day or the next day to feel the effect.
Old 27-07-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for Tier 1 CoCo
https://da3377.wordpress.com/CoCo/

Location : East , Near Eunos MRT , lots of buses , limited parking slots.

Place : Discreet building , room is very clean. Actually she mod the room into HC style , typical HC partition room settings with massage bed. Natural environmental music in the background , dim lights. Quiet ambience. Brings me back to the time when I frequent HCs years back.

Looks & Figure : Pretty pleasant Milf / very well maintained body , curvy type. HUGE SOFT C boobs(Boob lovers very recommended)

Finished work and feeling dam horny , decided to go look for some adventure. Sms-ed both M&M (Mint & Miqi , both kuku timing until very late , buay gum my timing so didn't go for either of them)

Browse thru Java bro's thread Tier 1 list to scout some East side ML(nearer to my home) LTD Joy still vacation so offlist , just nice click tio CoCo which is East area, called her no. and she picked up in seconds followed by arranging my session. She can also sms in english btw.

Time draws close , reach liao then follow her simple instruction on the sms to enter the premises. She didn't show face on website so was feeling a little skeptical on the "surprise" I was about to face. Thankfully door opened a pretty long hair Milf (Tao Hong that kind) dressed in flowery short one-piece appeared to welcome me in.

Scout the place a little and saw HC-type of cubicles that brings back memories. Strip down for a quick shower then proceed to lie down on the comfy massage bed , very clean and good quality towels. Starts our conversation and she began massaging , she previously own a HC parlor so the skills is all there. I opted JG and less time on massage since I've already visited mq and mint on back to back days don't really need anymore massage liao.

She starts massaging my legs then slowly go into prone HDLY , teasing me to hell's depth after a good old 10mins , flipped over and starts JG. Her JG is very good indeed according to the MRs. JG finished then she asked me cheekily if I want her top to be off , I cheekily replied her I'm there because of the boobs then hell unleashed , she spills her big Cs for me to fondle and lick while slowly on the HJ. Soft and huge melons , tested not silicon. Hands became naughty and starts to roam beneath her skirt to test roaming signal , signal positive , she even lifst her dress up sexily to let me roam all over , very soon blown my shot after she go 69 on me with that lacy pink panties.

The JG works , lot's of ammo came out spilling on her chest. Check the clock on the wall still got 10mins she starts giving me head massage and lastly wash up , paid and go. 1 hour zhun zhun no shortchanging , clock is in the cubicle for all to see.

Cons:
-She will pick up calls during session but will apologize.
-Phone rang halfway during intimate moments , almost killed the mood.
-She pack all the customers back to back , 1 hour zhun zhun each , expect to clash if shit happens.

Service is top notch , definitely will RTM if she's available. 1 hour likely not enough if you want to enjoy more sensual moments with massage. This time round she packed everyone in 1 hour session so I can't choose. Will opt 90mins next visit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1