The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old Today, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Densco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mina from SH69

Look: 7
Body: 7
Boobs: 9
Speak French: NA
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 7
Gfe: 7
Rtf material: no
Old Today, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
flaminglime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took a slot for a pretty cute looking based on the photo from one of the best stable. Exactly as photo posted: JEJU FROM SILKS

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...highlight=jeju

She has sharp facial features and slim figure with flat tummy. I liked what I saw and I happily went along with the session. She provided good service with decent attitude.

Has the right amount of meat to her ass, when doggy-ing her. Exactly just like what you see in the photo above.

A great girl no doubt
Old Today, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fatsawsage is Cool - loads of Potential

Zoey from Lust365

Looks 样貌/颜值: 9/10 she for sure being looked at all the time. Pretty and even face geatures
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 23 yo
Body身材 : 9/10 hourglass shaped
Boobs 胸部: E cup headlights. Soft and very bouncy
Catbath 全身漫游: 9/10 sensual licks. Played sexy music to add in to the sexy feels
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9/10
FJ: 10/10 ride like a pro, she went full power when she ride on me, playing with her tits and nipples made me even more horny
GFE 女朋友感: 9/10 good horny gf feels. The one who will fulfill her bf's desires. That kind

Overall Experience 整体: 9/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

Date / 日期 : 10/8/2024
Old Today, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sinnersins is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Angel from Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=angel

The room quality is really nice and neat as well.

Looks: 9.5 /10
Same person as the photos, a pretty girl nonetheless. Boobs soft and C cup.

Body: 9/10
Has meat in the right places (like the ass). She is more of the curvy kind, which is pretty sexy.

BBBJ: 9.5/10
Nice variation in different techniques. Super fast facefuck kind to HJ+BJ combo.

FJ: 9/10
First off must say she is really accommodating and service oriented. Sometimes can tell she very tired but she will still keep going and say she is fine. FJ was great tho. Her riding skills are the best I have experience so far.
Old Today, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 7
ssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexos7243 View Post
Galaxy's Mini

RTF a few times
Still as good as ever
She shaved her pussy today, it was tasty
Can't get enough of her figure
For sure will continue to RTF when I can

What a hot pic
Old Today, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
eggtrey is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Eve from Seduction

Looks: 9/10. Above average looking, beautiful girl.
Boobs: 8.5/10 well shaped, soft and liked her nipples being sucked
Body: 8.5/10 slim & petite type
Bbbj: 8/10 nice and solid BJ she gave me
Fj: Took it like a champ, wanted more when I was done.
Gfe: 20/10

RTF: if no news girls turn up in next week I fancy then yes
Old Today, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
haku47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tara from Galaxy.

Highly underrated gorgeous lady. Arguably best body award this year. Friendly, goofy, and passionate with a smoking hot body. Charming smile too

Once inside she greeted me in a black sexy lingerie. Brain went crazy guessing the ass and boobs curves peeking through those thin fabric. and she smells good!

Face - WYSIWYG 8.5/10 looks much better in person
Body - 9/10 tall, milky white smooth skin, slim, with great curves. no tattoo
Boobs - 9/10 natural D cup with teardrop shape and sensitive light brown nips
Ass - 12/10 The ultimate highlight. Viewing them in doggy sent me into overdrive
GFE - 9/10 very affectionate YMMV
FJ - 1st round super passionate DFK, followed with deep missionary, kiap me tight with her long legs, and squeezed my ass cheeks to go deeper. omg. surrendered w intense pulsating climax after a good pounding.

2nd round even better, devoured her body slowly, w plenty deep strokes and once switched into doggy, it was heavenly. Ended with extra deep prone bone, caressing her boob, and passionate French.

Tipper her generously and left w happy wobbly knees.

Tips : ask her to tie her hair up into a bun. she looks way way hotter

Will definitely return many more times, hopefully overnight. Cannot get enough of her devilish hot body and loving touch. Please treat her gently and let her take control. You'll be in for a treat.
Old Today, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 7
Nusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Arnia
From galaxy

Did her last 2 nights ago, damn shiok all the way, she was a cutie pie and her sex was awesome

She gives the best service and she can really fuck non stop till I really surrender to her

I believe those tired her before will know what I am talking for sure

Thumbs up for okt for bringing this solid lady to our shore

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=996374&highlight=
Old Today, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 6
BuddieDigest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuddieDigest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorus View Post
Fr for Gina from FG

Smooth booking process from bro. And thanks for the good recommendation

Gina was recommended by bro for good service. Went up according to instructions and once ring doorbell immediately she opened and hold your hands to bring you into the room. Once inside she got touchy, hands all over you. Strip and went to shower. Inside shower wash you clean and some teasing after that started her frenching. Non stop frenching all the way as long as you want she will give.

After shower started foreplay with bj and balls licking and man she was dam good in this. Confirm plus chop make you hard and want to start poking. The rest was history and after first, laid down to chill then she helped to do some massage and all and started with round 2.

Overall she was great, anything she lacks she will pay off in terms of her service. Not 1 dull moment inside the room as she will actively engage in a conversation with you.

Thanks bro again for the good recommendation this time. Cheers.
Agreed with you bro I just end my session with her.
What she lack off she will repay for it.
Thanks okt for prompt replies and arrangement.
Highly recommended for brothers
Old Today, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grenadierboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Honey from FoxyThai:

Honey is super bubbly. You know it's gonna be fun the moment you meet her. That energy is infectious, makes for a different kind of GFE; you gotta try it.
For me the highlight was BBBJ and AR, what a sick combo, went to heaven and back.
Even after the deed, she still tease and give me the JAV sounds to try make me stand again haha horny indeed. But sadly I'm a single shooter. Need to try lasting longer next time.
Enjoy bros, no regrets one confirm.
Old Today, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 2
Bustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to behold

Lust365 - Jessica
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...hlight=jessica

Jessica is a very attractive gal (not the typical one from bkk coz she is from Laos ) Body is tight and curvy with huge cocomelons. Yummy moist cake down there perfect flr some deep thrusting.

Overall: 9/10
She is very accommodating so even I was slightly feeling under the weather she made me feel better in an instant. No bad tomatoes for her. All stars. Solid session
Old Today, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Shaggarino is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for Destiny (Ss)

Looks : 15/10 Very sharp facial features, seductive lips, bright eyes , very pretty imho

Figure : 9/10 Firm ass, B+ C cup chest unenhanced, fleshy in the right places

BJ : Nice, I enjoyed every second

Session : For me, 10/10. She knew how to work in bed and satisfy me

OKT : Familiar, reliable, lost count of how many times I visited Liao.

Overall : Definitely worth RTF.
Old Today, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 3
roundaclock is a glorious beacon of lightroundaclock is a glorious beacon of lightroundaclock is a glorious beacon of lightroundaclock is a glorious beacon of lightroundaclock is a glorious beacon of lightroundaclock is a glorious beacon of light

Had a session with Beatrice from Lust today.. This is the 2nd time I visited her. real SYT 21yo with a nice pussy for u to enjoy!

looks - 9/10 as per photo stated, beautiful

body - slim and light, sexy leh

bbbj - 9/10 use her tongue to play with ur dick head and licking of ur balls too! I enjoy this the most!

fj - 9/10 hardworking and takes the lead

Gfe- 10/10 increased a notch
Old Today, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Angel from ONESIAM

Looks : 9/10 - Model quality that wouldn’t be out of place in the higher end soapy massage in Bangkok. Pretty face and makes the effort to makeup with some Eurasian features (probably had nose job). Comes from chiang mai so white skin and would guess she’s low to mid 20s. I’d say nearly 90pct resemblance to photos with not much photoshop.

Body : 7/10 - she has C sized implants that fit her body well but not for big boob lovers. Skinny frame with nice shaped ass that’s great for doggy

BBBJ (Blow Job): 9/10 - surprisingly good for a pretty girl. Starts with some AR and then nice deep throat BBBJ. Didn’t try CIM but seems on the menu

FJ (Fuck Job) : 8/10 - again way better than I expected from such a pretty girl. She gets on and rides well. Really nice visuals in cowgirl and missionary with a pretty girl. I normally struggle to finish on second shot but she took both through FJ.

GFE (Girlfriend Experience): 7/10 - she tries hard and is a nice sweet girl. Initiates kissing and gives eye contact during FJ. But only negative is language is a real barrier so have to try to use google translate to have a conversation

RTF (Return to Fuck) : 10/10 - I don’t know if I can see her again this trip, but will rush to see her if she’s back

Overall : Angel is a pretty amazing combination of looks and service who’s one of the better ones I’ve seen since Covid. For bros who like pretty girls should really try if they can get in
Old Today, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

snakechew is Cool - loads of Potential

Fairy from FG

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=996039

Looks: 8/10 20% discount from filter.
Body: 9/10 Tall and Slim no tummy.
Boobs: Enhanced D.
BBBJ: 9/10. Strong and DT.
FJ: Missionary, Doggy and cow girl. Finished in CIM.
Overall good service as provided back massage with oil.
Will be better if shaved.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1