The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old Today, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Elmochu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Megan from kinkythai

Face: 10/10, 100% real photo, she is more beautiful in real person than photos.

Body: 9/10,young body, very smooth, fair and soft skin and a bit tattoo on the waist .

Boobs: 9/10 man made but very soft, feel very good in my hands.

Cathbath: 10/10 spent a lot of time on my body, high girl feeling

BBBJ: 10/10 very good skill, She did carefully and spent a lot of time with many tongue skills and eye contact.

FJ: 10/10 hard working attitude.

RTF: Yes
Old Today, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
acidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried anisa from FoxyThai as upon brother troy recommendation.

After confirming time,place and verification, I went up to the place and looked for anisa.
Anisa opened the door and she was in a black see through dress with red bra and panties.
Her boobs were spilling out from her bra, gave her the payment and proceeded to shower.
I left the shower while she continued with hers.
I sat on the bed and waited for her to come in, as wat I do is I licked her C size boobs nipples and she moaned gently. She gave me sensual touches and slowly I brought her to the bed, I lay flat on the bed and she proceeded to lick my nipples before to my little brother.
I was constantly fingering her till she twitches non stop and moaning to me as well.
I stopped my fingering and let her blow my little brother hard.
Sensing my brother hard, she put on the condom and went on top of me.
She was riding me non stop till the fact she stopped at one time, she told me she cum once and was shivering.
She regained her composure, sensing her tired, I ask her to lie down and continue to pump her.
I was hard pumping and she was moaning non stop till the part when I said I was about to cum, she said let's cum together.
I continued pumping her till she cum and my little soldiers came out in the condom.
She cleaned me up and commented that I am strong and asked me to lie down to relax.
She went to shower and proceeded to give me a leg massage till the time I got horny and proceeded to lick her and finger her.
Anisa got the cue and proceeded to blow me and she rocked me till I cum.
After I cum the second shot, she told me she cum.

Sorry for the long winded FR, after my two shots, I walked out in a jelly state.
If got chance, I will want to rtf her again if got time.

Last edited by acidb1000; Today at 05:28 PM.
Old Today, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
AlertAholic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlertAholic View Post

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993458&highlight=

Jolin
From galaxy

Photo advertised is her, no much photo editing. The way she welcome me at the door step like horny housewife seeking for sex. Fair skin and she smell nice

Real big melon nice to fondle and she use her boobs to grind on me and offered breast fuck

Massage real strong and solid. Not those piano type

Blowjob suction was strong and warm. Blows for long and lick my whoe shaft with lots of her saliva. Did facefuck her till I unload my first shot in her mouth

Missionary and doggy positions she accomodate it. Can take long and deep impact. Her moans sexy and loud till I unload my 2nd shot. Highly recommend for brothers this lady 😉

Saw telegram having promo now $120 for 2 shots 90mins session. Very worth and will rtf her soon.
Wonderful RTF session with jolin again. Thanks Okt for the smooth arrangement never expect she still remember me as a return customer. Service still top notch
Highly recommend for brothers
Old Today, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
jl7777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjl7777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for Bell from Club Friday

Always my go to stable these days. Took Bell finally, location is very discreet no worries of wife finding out. OKT was 👍🏻👍🏻

My ratings are as follows:

Looks: 9/10 very beautiful Syt, one of the hottest I bonk
body: 10/10 C+ or D cups boobs, slim body with nice curve at hips, die must visit liao
French: yes with Dfk
Bbbj + CIM: 9/10 suck me dry unload everything inside her mouth 1st shot
Fj: 10/10 Hell she can ride like a champ. Cowgirl, missionary, doggie, standing doggy. She really accommodate my lust like a horny teen

Overall: 9/10 can see why she is very popular, several days ago contacted Okt but didn’t get a slot.. GFE was through the roof with constant kissing non stop and she handles my bro in a gentle and sensual way. Girl knows what she is doing. Price range is definitely worth it.

Thanks to okt for the arrangement.
Old Today, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
hornywoman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993150

FR for Bell from Club Friday

Looks: 10/10 (She have the come fuck me look)
BBBJ: 10/10 (She covers every single inch and make sure none is left untouched and makes eye contact often)
FJ: 10/10 (She’s a rider and i RTF for this)
RTF: Already did multiple times
Old Today, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 15
Clone Buster is one of the Best!Clone Buster is one of the Best!Clone Buster is one of the Best!
PSE, Succubus, Coco Lee resemblance - Foxy Thai - Honey

Stable – Foxy Thai
Name – Honey

Some adjectives to describe her – Ting Tong, Horny (when activated), Succubus, Hungry, Self Starter, Tight, Energizer Bunny, Chili padi and lastly Small Dynamite with some bakness to piak piak!

Probably one of my top bonks for the year.

Had her in the early afternoon, she was rather shy, but slowly open up. Do not let her shy demeanour trick you. Underneath that is a hungry PSE Succubus.

Shall not go into too much details, apart from the action started in the shower and continued on bed. While bonking her, she would try to stifle her moans, which is rather cute. After finishing the first shot, cleaned me up for a nice massage followed by another round.

This is a back image her which I took, for those into tatts. https://postimg.cc/vDX0bDQL

The middle picture in FT thread is the closest to her current look. Though I digress and feel that on a certain angle she resembles CoCo Lee.

Self starter – suitable for those who like laying back and letting the gal taking the action.
Disclaimer : I had early afternoon, likely she is energetic which may wane as news of her caught on …

Worth the tip I gave her, which she received with much appreciation
Old Today, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
luffysan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffysan View Post

OKT : As usual, good and smooth and v friendly

Looks: 8.5/10 looks decently pretty. SYT good girl vibes

Body: 9/10 fair, curvy, butt is perky

Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup, nipples very sensitive

Bbbj: 9.5/10 solid

Fj: 9/10 she worked almost entire session. Can’t keep up with her energy so i let her work ah.

Gfe: 8.5/10 felt like a king being served by her

Rtf: yes, need to be well rested nxtime haha
Forgot to add STABLE NAME : SILKS

too tired after bonking LOL
Old Today, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
White_Chicks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
met Panda for a quick session just now.
A cute lovely girl who love sex, good suction during bbbj, big nice boobs, very sensitive girl, attack her nipples and finger her at the same time, she will cum in no time, her moaning is so seductive that you wont stop
hearing.
RTF: yes
Old Today, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 15
qwertyoo is one of the Best!qwertyoo is one of the Best!qwertyoo is one of the Best!

Maya
From Galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=996187&highlight=

Damn seducing look and she look exactly same as photo advertise

Although she has some art on her body but is not those scary art suit her slutty character

She has this sexy figure and white skin, perky round meaty ass. Original big boobs that nice to grab on. Can suck and lick on her pointer nips

Her Bbbj was solid. Hj mode accomodate with her mouth sucking imagine I just lay on bed and let her finish my first shot in her mouth

Caps on for my 2nd shot and started off with missionary, seeing on her horny expression makes me wanna fuck her deeper and she request to change to doggy position adjust herself well and fuck her till I cum

One of the best bonk I met this year. Left the room happily
Old Today, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
dreamingdaniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beauty, T21 - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993982
Visited bro Kim stable and looking for a SYT with nice figure, recommend Beauty, I saw her pics and FRs not bad la, so took her this morning.

Door opened and she was shy, look like a good girl who can go bad if you press the right button. Slowly undress each other.

The sex was good. She was responsive and horny. Doggy at the corner of the bed damn nice feeling great especially I fondled her boobs from behind, play with her clit too. Moaning was sexy,
GFE was felt being pampered by her, not much a talker but hey I don't mind, not going there for a talk but for a good fuck. So protect her bros, be gentle, cheers
Old Today, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4043 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jl7777 View Post
Fr for Bell from Club Friday

Always my go to stable these days. Took Bell finally, location is very discreet no worries of wife finding out. OKT was 👍🏻👍🏻

My ratings are as follows:

Looks: 9/10 very beautiful Syt, one of the hottest I bonk
body: 10/10 C+ or D cups boobs, slim body with nice curve at hips, die must visit liao
French: yes with Dfk
Bbbj + CIM: 9/10 suck me dry unload everything inside her mouth 1st shot
Fj: 10/10 Hell she can ride like a champ. Cowgirl, missionary, doggie, standing doggy. She really accommodate my lust like a horny teen

Overall: 9/10 can see why she is very popular, several days ago contacted Okt but didn’t get a slot.. GFE was through the roof with constant kissing non stop and she handles my bro in a gentle and sensual way. Girl knows what she is doing. Price range is definitely worth it.

Thanks to okt for the arrangement.
Looks 👍 bro.
Old Today, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

FR for Honey, Foxy Thai

First time engaging this stable. OKT was simple and straight forward to deal with. Location is my preferred apartment type.

As what some bros have mentioned. She is really shy type, i barely even managed to make eye contact with her. But boy was her svc tip top.
Her AR + bbbj combo was solid. She guided me on all fours and she AR'ed me followed by lying below me, sucking me while giving me a prostate massage. I didnt last long and I CIM'ed in a position i have never imagined coming.

Gave me a good massage and then another AR to wakeup my buddy. Dropped in the condom and requested me to fuck her doggystyle. Didnt last long again, her stereo combo plus me cupping her soft d cups from behind, deadly combination for me.

2 shots in an hr. Quite something considering my second shot usually take awhile, sometimes cant even cum second shot.

Body wise, shes petitie fun size with meat at the right places, smooth nice ass, good C/D cups to squeeze. Shes something between slim and plump.

If you lilke AR + bbbj combo and big tits like me, give her a shot.
Old Today, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
gingerdcat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Silks :

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...highlight=lina

Lady: ( Lina ) Sexy, decided to give it a try....

once in the room, her cute smile,

wanted to shower alone but she insist say must shower with her... when shower, really clean thoroughly!

She's slim but OMG that rack feels nice to touch and tune.

Her BBBJ's slow and steady.. no rush... really lick and take in my gearstick with no complaints...

Once she starts to ride..... boy, she's in total control..... until buay tahan...ask her to stop and change position...

she's really enjoying herself on missonary, twitching when reaching orgasm..

For the whole session, she's smiling and doing the job with no complaints..
Old Today, 06:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Bouncyasset is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=jolin

Quick review for
Jolin from Lust365

Looks: 9/10 wow! She's epitome of hotness. Not that stunningly beautiful, but she is damn hot if you know what I am saying bros
Body: 10/10 curvy body, tan
Boobs: 9/10 big B side
Catbath: 9/10 slow motion
Bbbj: 9/10 need to guide a bit, but not an issue as she is fast learner
Fj: 9/10 se her body and face my bro stand alr. I was rock hard the entire session. I salute her. Solid bonk
Old Today, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
yabellly17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Moji from Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=996372&highlight=

WYSIWYG and video send by okt to prevent from bait switch. Young and adorable look. She go all way out to please me well and GFE damn high.

Blowjob suction was shiok! Will look into my eyes when she enjoying my ice cream. Lick my balls too

Having sex with her really makes me feel I'm old. She damn energetic and wild on bed. Riding on me well with good stamina and hold my hand to grab on her boobs. Finish off with missionary she will initate to french when I'm pumping her deeply.

Damn horny and wild thid lady. Not a time watcher and good attitude 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1