The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-04-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Lol I saw this too, just wondering if the two of them just really like raisins…
It is this raisin comment that linked me to the other bro's MR. Quite unique description lol
Old 09-04-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
This is quite subjective bro.

Xiaoqi is very womanly and felt like those mistress type. Slim and fair and skin is not toned like Nat, but very grabbable.

Nat has a tone body and more perky breast.

👍👍 ... nice...
Nat now listing never say bj.
So bj must top up or 120 all in, i wonder.
Old 09-04-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8258 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

My FR for Mo Mo (SLG).

https://sglonelyguy21.com/mo-mo-massage/

She is located at central near purple MRT line. Staying with another ML which i am not too sure who. She is in her late 20s, I reckon.

Not the stunning beauty type but i dig her sweet look. Massage wise is acceptable as she covered the back and the legs in full. Shower by myself. For HJ, she does lie beside me and clamp her legs with mine and i shot happily. SN with skirt and panty on. After HJ, she provided a short head massage. My little bro can cool down before heading to shower. Overall, a good session without short changed and i left the place exactly 60mins.

Added her to my rotation list.
Old 09-04-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
👍👍 ... nice...
90mins or 120mins will include liao
Old 09-04-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
���� ... nice...
Was her regular last time....was hesitant to meet her this time round as Bros reported her pared down service for the 1 hr package.

Nonetheless, still make sometime to make an appt w her for old time sake.
Not easy to get a slot I must say.

She kind of still vaguely remember me. Shows how much regulars she had last time.

Quite impressed with her massage which was done with oil. Very thorough and very soothing.
Sensual was good and her toned figure still sexy as hell.
She is more meaty now as compare to last time....but I like it this way as she is more huggable.
Old 09-04-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
My FR for Mo Mo (SLG).

https://sglonelyguy21.com/mo-mo-massage/

She is located at central near purple MRT line. Staying with another ML which i am not too sure who. She is in her late 20s, I reckon.

Not the stunning beauty type but i dig her sweet look. Massage wise is acceptable as she covered the back and the legs in full. Shower by myself. For HJ, she does lie beside me and clamp her legs with mine and i shot happily. SN with skirt and panty on. After HJ, she provided a short head massage. My little bro can cool down before heading to shower. Overall, a good session without short changed and i left the place exactly 60mins.

Added her to my rotation list.
Was thinking of making an appt with her.
But then saw your comments is with skirt on....jitao sian.
What exactly is SN definition? I thought is only with panty?
Old 09-04-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Nat wont be around for very long for this current stint, so she says. Although she didn't close the door for another stint, but clock is ticking already.

Her whole package of attitude, service, looks, body and price point puts her way above anyone in the current batch
Agree with you. Nat still a gem.

But at the same time, it also shows how much service was being taken away by the current ML batch.

Consider that Nat is offering pared down service for the 1 hr duration to keep in line with others.
Old 09-04-2023, 08:54 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25108 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you didn’t look for her as the other 2 bros who had visited her gave negative comments.

Just to sound like a broken record, I won’t ever leave my nick for reviews at SLG, TT, NRTT, NI, ….

SBF is where I’ll leave comments with this nick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Hi Bro,

Thanks for your clarification.
I was monitoring her too and as I suspected, after her red tide over, she revert back to being FL.
As such, didn't look for her.
I saw your nick in the comment section as well. LOL!

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 09-04-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
90mins or 120mins will include liao
Swee .... kamsia!
Old 09-04-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Was her regular last time....was hesitant to meet her this time round as Bros reported her pared down service for the 1 hr package.

Nonetheless, still make sometime to make an appt w her for old time sake.
Not easy to get a slot I must say.

She kind of still vaguely remember me. Shows how much regulars she had last time.

Quite impressed with her massage which was done with oil. Very thorough and very soothing.
Sensual was good and her toned figure still sexy as hell.
She is more meaty now as compare to last time....but I like it this way as she is more huggable.
Thanks for sharing. Hope that when you say "meaty", she is still slim and no tummy. Hahah. Kamsia!
Old 09-04-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
erchuierchui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
RTM list getting shorter

Visited Yan Yan after seeing good reviews from fellow bros, my experience:

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yan-yan/

+ Online pictures are her but some discounts as always.
Not as fair, smaller eyes and older in person.
Considered pleasant looking for me.

+ Friendly and tries to make small talk

+ Okish massage, have strength despite her small build

+ Definitely for cat bath lovers, pretty comprehensive

+ Hardworking and service oriented lass, helps you to undress/dress, ask for
feedback during massage etc. Offered head massage even when time is
almost up, TOP notch in the attitude department.

- Current location is not that friendly for foot soldiers.

- Room is small and rather messy, not a good sight for a neat freak like
myself

- Knockers are around B cup size, not C cup as advertised.
Natural but slightly losing the fight against gravity

- Handjob is pretty SOP

RTM: Pretty good experience overall, most likely will visit her again after she moves.
Hopefully will be more tidy with a bigger area to work with
Visited yanyan a few days ago and she's moved to the new place https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-yan-yan/

Pros: new room spacious, clean and tidy. Free parking within the condo. Very friendly, hard working and service oriented. Very skillful for massage and jg.Sensual and hj is average.
Cons: older than picture and skin not very smooth.
Old 09-04-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agree with you. Nat still a gem.

But at the same time, it also shows how much service was being taken away by the current ML batch.

Consider that Nat is offering pared down service for the 1 hr duration to keep in line with others.
Yea, but still, Nat and Xiaoqi leads the field for value for money, especially so if you can click with them and chat freely. Compared to the whole gang of vanilla hjs banking on their younger looks, which many still lose imo...

Quote:
Thanks for sharing. Hope that when you say "meaty", she is still slim and no tummy. Hahah. Kamsia!
She still slim and no tummy, dont worry. As perfect a body as you can ask for

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 09-04-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
She still slim and no tummy, dont worry. As perfect a body as you can ask for
Thanks. Time for a visit.
Old 09-04-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3892 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Compared to the whole gang of vanilla hjs banking on their younger looks, which many still lose imo...
Actually the worst part of the vanilla is their FRs people write until got dragon got Phoenix. Most are like overhyped imho.
Really have to agreed with Atb when they say Sg guys $$ are the easiest to earn. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 09-04-2023 at 10:35 PM.
Old 09-04-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

looks like competition between the girls happening
$130 / $120 bbbj happen to find nowadays + FN
Good for us
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1