The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 04-08-2024, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
wah Mai tu liao!!!
lol stamina you still at it huh
Old 04-08-2024, 04:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 7
DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!

Maya from Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=996187&highlight=

Great session with this babe @1am, she was still active and service was impress. Bring her along for supper after our session.

She was wild, some ink on her body and fair skin. She was out to please and nice to cuddle and hug with her

Attitude wise very polite and good. Communication need big G at times. Love to chit chat and kept asking me where is good to take photo in our land.

She's the master on bed and I salute her. Perform well and I just relax laying in the bed she blows me damn well. Cum in her mouth for my first shot.

Had missionary and switch over for doggie, grab on her waist and gave her a turbo speed till I cum

Nice bonking with this babe!
Old 04-08-2024, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of light

Lita from flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=995764

Location was east area. Ample parking and instructions was clear by okt

Lita was in her mid 20s, where needs to have meat she have it. Adorable looking and she present herself well.

Her blowjob suction for me acceptable cause I had better one before very hardworking and persistent

She can take hard and deep fuck accomodate with my request. Very good attitude and obey instructions.

Overall I'm satisfied and never rush me to get out when I had exceed my time
Old 04-08-2024, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sugus from KinkAngel

Looks: sharp features, beautiful, fair
Body: slim, small, with just nice meat (+/-35%), not those bony bodies
Boobs: enhanced soft big Cs, almost felt natural
BBBJ: nice, slow sensual, didn't feel uncomfortable even though she has braces
FJ: nice, semi-tight

She is friendly, and her English is below average, but still manages to communicate.

Old 04-08-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

USD from LFT

Looks: same as before, this is my RFT, beautiful natural looks
Body: fair skin, 45% meat
Boobs: enhanced semi-soft big C
BBBJ: skipped
FJ: nice and semi-tight

She is still as friendly as before, and nice to be with.
Old 04-08-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 6
mboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Still decent options, but I've largely focused my attention elsewhere
Haha where else! I realize that a lot of laojiao posters no longer here, which is sad. Maybe time for me to go elsewhere but Dome 2 is shit and Dome 3/L is too expensive for me XD Or maybe I should learn how to patronize G houses...
Old 04-08-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 3
hottyspice is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhottyspice is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhottyspice is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhottyspice is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yuri from Lust365
Height : 160cm
Vital Stats : 35B

A short summary is that Yuri is a pretty and service oriented girl. Service was above average, nothing much to complain about. The good point is that she is submissive and tries to please. Hardworking lady indeed.

Sweet and tight pussy with a lot of juice. She was very friendly and her body is nice to touch and look at also!

Rtf - YES
Old 04-08-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
GGatsby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: GGatsby
Lady: Nancy
Shave : No
French: Yes
English: Little to No
Looks: 7.5/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs: Enchanced
CIM: Yes
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 7.5/10
Overall : 7.5/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Nice lady. Speaks little English. Had to use GT. Accommodating to most positions and request. Will consider to RTF
Old 04-08-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!

FR for Nancy ( Gentlemenclub24 )

Shave : No
French: Yes, very passionately with lots of tongue fighting from wild foreplay to sex
English: A little but a mixture of simple English & Thai We did used google translation for deeper conversations
Looks: 9/10 a beautiful friendly & bubbly long hair lady with a cheerful smile, this one confirmed won’t reject.
Body: 9/10 fair skin & nice slim figure with some tattoos on her body
Boobs: 10/10 Enhanced C cup, soft & good to massage, kiss & lick non stop, thus driving her horny. Highly recommend for boobs lovers.
CIM: No
HJ: 8/10
AR: No
AJ: No
BJ: 10/10 enjoyed licking & sucking my hard rod non stop followed by deep throat, with a seductive look & slurping sound.
Painting: Yes, we performed 69 & she was so responsive when licking her abalone
FJ: 10/10 very good in riding me on her cowgirl position.
We caressed & performed DFK wild like long lost lovers. Her pussy was wet & tight. Loved to hear her moan sensually in a sitting lotus, missionary & spooning positions.
Overall: 10/10

Additional remarks:
Her GFE is highly excellent & she treats me like her long lost lover. A very hard working & service oriented lady who helped me to wash up during shower & did her best to satisfy me. We frenched non stop from wild foreplay to sex. She didn’t give up, knowing that I started to feel tired during sex. She continued to make me feel so horny until I gave out an explosive shot of cum on her lower body in a short period of time. After round 1, we cuddled, flirted & performed DFK with each other on bed for 15 minutes before I made her horny for round 2.
During round 2, we only had wild foreplay & she performed BBBJ, followed by DT on me. I didn’t manage to cum for second round due to time constraints & physical tiredness. We then proceeded to shower where she helped me to wash up my body. Once dressing up, we hugged & kissed passionately before she sent me off. Her KC power with me was as equally strong as Madison & Passion. I will plan to RTF before she leaves our shore.
Old 04-08-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
crankyfrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a taste of Bell in Silks -

I reached a bit earlier and waited awhile before okt text me instructions.

When she opened door, immediately saw an angel smiling. Bell is damnnnn beautiful lady..

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...highlight=bell

Boobs confirm is 10/10 Natural, nicely shaped, nipples nice to suck

Pussy is tight n gets wet easily - damn easy to slide in and outttt

She is born to blowjob, very good suction, one of the best I had.

Moaning like she sibei enjoy, I finish first shot off in missionary, OMG the cowgirl position almost made me cum early!

GFE wise, friendly , loving and smiles alot..
Old 04-08-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 3
mouthfck is a Helpful and Caring Samstermouthfck is a Helpful and Caring Samstermouthfck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mini from Seduction was just what I needed today

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...highlight=mini

Looks: She look voluptuous! Photo posted definitely is her. First appearance she real beautiful

Body: Busty natural boobs, nice curvy figure especially her round perky meaty ass. Skin tone fairer than normal Thai.

Bbbj: Plenty of action here. Good suction and lick from my tips of my tools. Suck my tools for long and no teeth feel at all.

Fj: Good stamina when she rides on me. I'm fondling and squeezing her boobs. Told her to switch for doggie position, she bent at the right angle.

Overall: Service oriented and very rare to find gem that accommodate well with my request.

Recommend for brothers who love big boobs. Worth spend!
Old 04-08-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
cuntester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboiboi View Post
Haha now just need more effort....
1) reverse image search
2) see how photoshop the images are. To gauge bakness, I observe arms
3) check the account that post FR, any account younger than 2022 I ignore
4) check the post history of the account, if all post 1 stable/sister stables I ignore
5) check stable's telegram for videos/newer pics

Gone were the days when I started in 2017 where only have a few updates a day on great bonks, <2000 pages, but most were truthful.

But Dome 1 always have gems, just harder to find, and more will miss out.

Will post decent experiences I can find
I still remember the time when we still had realfrs dot com which is already defunct, it was alive for only a couple of years I think during the early 2010s (or maybe was it late 2000s?).
That was like the golden era, frs were mostly real, there were some fakes but at least much lower numbers and standards were consistent.

Nowadays, good bonks are like very rare, average bonk are considered "good/legendary" these days. Standards simply dropped compared to pre-covid days, which is kind of sad. Heck, I even had better hit rates in 2021/2 compared to nowadays.

Last edited by cuntester; 04-08-2024 at 01:42 PM.
Old 04-08-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 5
Atedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
Soju from galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=995342&highlight=

Lady was cute, petite and skin was smooth n fair

She was cheerful and can break the ice easy, sex was good, feeling like having sex with some high sch gal

Pussy was tight and same like camel toe which made me lick non stop till she shake her whole body

Carry her up to fuck definitely is the best position I like and she will cling on me like a koala bear moaning non stop

Rtf.. Definitely yes when vitamins M allow me too

Left the room happily and attitude real good.
She put in effort to serve me well 👍
Old 04-08-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
magicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fairy from flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=996039

Saw new blood on fg telegram and text Bro okt to check for a slot

Once reach her location was greeted by a model like fair skin lady with good and sexy looking face too

She brought me for shower and did her best catbath on me till I hard hard and caps me on for the main dish

I did missionary on her becos I want to see her pretty face while I was penerating her deep stokes, she will open her eyes and mouth wide and I did her deep and hard

Turbo her and grab both her arms, making her moan out loud, signal her that I was cumming and she allow me to mouth fuck her abit before I shot all out

Was a good session and I will try to get her for another booking before she leave our shore
Old 04-08-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 8
Ziamm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiamm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pinky from SYTlover88

OKT: Service is good. Discreet location, follow oKT instructions and you're good to go.

Looks: sharp feature and age-wise, she is a real hot SYT. nice smile and sweet face, with light make up and she look the same as in picture with long hair. Sure will not reject.

Body: tall and slender with a nice curvy huggable body. Skin was fair and ass was perky and meaty. Boobs are B cup, natural and soft with nice pointed sensitive nipples.

Service: Start with Frenching. She was willing and very sensuous kind. Will gently bite your lips and use her tongue to push into your mouth. Then slowly i move up to paint her. It was nicely trimmed with no smell and she was super wet and let out soft moan. She then move softly up and down while rolling her tongue around the head. She went slow and deep constantly. Her tongue action was good too and I couldn't control myself. Capped on and did cowgirl then switch to missionary and end with doggie. Soft to loud moan and responsive in bed. She was able to take it deep and fast thrust. Her pussy was damn tight and I thrust her till i cummed.

Gfe: It was good as she was the clingy type and very service oriented. Pamper me well and was attentive, did not use phone during service.

Thanks bro SYTlover88
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1