The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
Neutralist75 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jolin from Galaxy...

Quick FR...
Greeted by a this voluptuous thick lady from Bangkok. Mid 20s...
Nice Big natural melons which she likes when fondled and locked...

Meaty ass like those mexican ladies...
Bbbj: 10/10 with lots of DT
Catbath: 9/10
FJ: Doggy was best with a great back view
French: was auto initiated
Last but not least was her massage. 10/10.

She's actually the best all rounded Full package. But don't understand why she said she's not getting much bookings and her price went down. She definitely deserves more than some other gals who are more than 150 but service wise so so...

I'll definitely RTF again soon before she leaves in a week time.
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 21
fungrapes2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfungrapes2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfungrapes2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am super excited to be able to get a booking with Panda now that she is in Singapore under the same stable, Club Friday(CF), for a limited time. I am happy to share my RTF report of my encounter with this endangered species.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=995449

My first FR for reference is here: https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=23...stcount=122037

OKT: 10/10 - Responsive, and instructions are as clear as ever.
The location is in the East, and a big and cosy single-bedroom apartment.

Summary:
I was wondering if my second encounter with Panda could get any better than the first, and I'm astonished to report that the GFE and PSE were even better this time. Panda continues to possess that sweet and shy innocence, which, once she unlocks it, will transform from a docile Panda into a killer Panda. Docile Panda will spend time asking about your day and your life, and killer Panda will attack you with Deep throat and Facefuck. Once your resistance crumbles, you will soon become a victim of this lethal combination of PSE + GFE. The condom that she is using this time is super thin, and this, combined with how tight she is down below, means a quick surrender if you are not able to resist or control.

She got wet just giving me a blowjob, and in fact, I didn't notice a tube of KY anywhere. What is unique is her ability also to time it such that you can cum together with her, and she will always try to cum, so please be considerate and try not to cum so quickly. It will be a challenge with her cute stereo-moaning. Her stamina and energy levels are great as always, and today she DT and Facefuck me while kneeling at the side of the bed, which was so hot.

I only attempted missionary and cowgirl, and with her grinding and me thrusting, it ended in a sweat-soaked affair. Best sexercise ever. I did not have time for the usual enjoyment of painting but I'm sure she continues to enjoy being painted like last time, so all you painters can continue to rejoice in drinking her delicious joy juice.

Overall, I continue to give her a perfect 10/10, as she continues to check the non-commercial GFE plus PSE box. PS: She loves to drink Americano Coffee black without any sugar, so if you want to brighten up her day, please get her a cup.

Looks: 10/10 She looks pretty and sweet, smiles a lot, and gives off a positive vibe that will brighten up your entire day.
Body: 9.5/10 Bakness 2 with no tummy fats. Soft and nice C cups and bubble ass.
French: 10/10, DFK throughout. She seems to enjoy it and would initiate it from start to finish.
BBJ: 10/10. Wet slurpy BJ, DT, Facefuck, and she will look directly with that horny face to gauge your reaction. She enjoys being painted.
FJ: 10/10. Cute moans, DFK, and I especially love the cowgirl position with her grinding and me thrusting where she can cum easily.
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 2
Asianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to behold

Jessica of Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...hlight=jessica

Looks: 9 Chio babe. Thought she is a mix but no. Pretty Laos ladt
Body: 9 super light weight. 40 plus kg.
Boobs: 10 C cup boobies in her syt bod. Damn yummy
Bbbj: 8 need bit more practice but super hardworking
Fj: 9 tight babe. Very good in listening to instructions. Best in doggy
Notes:
She’s super worth the penny
Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ayetpe69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just on the way back from LI after a short session with kaykay from Pinklady.now regret not book straight 90min

Look and figure i would say legit from photo maybe better. Fairer version of normal thai.Very big man-made melon...abit out of ratio against the petite body.Like those girls party in Thonglor,sure you will attempt to hookup with.better than some ladies in local siamdiu.
BAKness i would say 3-4 out of 10.

Service is pretty sop nothing special to shout out.

Overall i would say friendly,GT required.Small towel.
RTF: WILL if payday come in before she fly off
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pockrocket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ozone from Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=ozone

Look - Simlair to photo posted, no bait and switch. Sweet girl

Boob - B cup boobs, nice size to grab and hold. Allow to fondle and play

Body - Slim with minimal fats, her ass is a must for doggy and she is tall very model type

Bbbj - great suction, continue blowing me for a good long 20 minutes with different pattern

Pussy - Wet and easily aroused which is good

Fj - Tight and wet. Start with her grinding me back and forth, hold my hand to grab her boobs. Follow by the up down motion then change to reverse cg. I can see my cock is full of her juice. I gave her a short and long stroke, gradually increase my pace to higher speed.
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

freezeice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Penny from Lust -

Looks : 9/10 same as in pic and nice next door gal looks in her early 20s

Body: 9.5/10 natural B cup and meat on the ass, curvy figure and fair

Frenching: 9/10 yes, she initiates and very passionate feel like lovers reunited after many years.

BLOWJOB: 9/10 Very intense. slow and sensual feels

FJ: 10/10 Was worth every shot and very accommodating

GFE: 10/10 very attentive, friendly and chatty very eager to please with no commercial feel

Overall : Nice session and she was accommodating and obedient
Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Aturshoes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lady: Jessy
Stable: Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=jessy

Looks- 9/10 photos not fair to her. Definitely more good looks irl

Skin Tone- 9/10 fair

Melons- 9/10 natural, leaning to the big B size

Body- 9/10 petite

BBBJ- 9/10 nonstop commando suctions. Will rest for a while to do it slow and keep the sensual suctions

FJ- 9/10 v good performer. Not her first time here so she knows the taste of sbf bros ord

Overall- 9/10 high level commando bonk
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1039 / Power: 7
lalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud of

Had Lina from Silks Just Now

Her character matches her pretty face.
Was not really having a good day but this gem
Turned my day Around and I walked Out of the Room a Happy man

Looks: 10 Very Pretty like Korean model
Body: 9.5 Curvy Body And Smooth Skin + Fair
Boobs: 9 Natural, Soft Boobs
BBBJ: 10 Felt like heaven
FJ: 10 Accommodates and Hardworking, She knows How to make A man Happy

Hardworking great solid GFE and No Watch Time
Worth Every Shot, Solid Bonk
Was Abit Sad to go but I will Surely have to Come back for this Babe

Bros better Take care of Her, she Is Precious
Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lita
From Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=995764

Looks - similar as photo in ads. Video provided by okt. Young and adorable

Body - slim and fair skin with smooth complexion. Perky ass and natural boobs.

Bbbj - Goes well in every stroking. Can feel deepthroat given at times. Never neglect licking my balls too

Fj - Tight and wet. Had multiple positions and she accomodate well. Genuine moans and massage me in between session.

Good attitude and no complain
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
cheesepie123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Field Report(FR) for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Nemo
Looks : 10/10 cute looking
Body : 9/10 xmm body
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : 10/10 started from the shower and continue into bedroom. Did 69 too.
Fuck job(FJ) : 10/10 her pussy is very very tight. I had to pull out a few times to prevent early ejaculation. Her facial experience is one excitement and enjoyment, making you want to pump more. Pump her in missionary, her cowgirl was intense, finished her in standing doggy.
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : 10/10 very very high. she’s talkative and crazy (in a cute and good way).
Return fuck(RTF) : definitely
Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Doublewhemy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lemon /Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=lemon

Looks: 9 cute. Wysiwyg
Body: 10 meaty
Boobs: 10 C cup boobies, not manmade
Pussy: 9 fresh smell and taste
Bbbj: 9 ok to go deep but not long
Fj: 9 tight, even she's very wet can feel tightness
Old Today, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 1
MadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to behold

Fr for GX Soju

Till date Soju is the most ting tong FL i've met, in a good way

Location: East side. First time going to this area so took awhile to find the place. Seems crowded at first but ended up being surprisingly discreet.
Place and room is quite narrow so had to squeeze my way in at times, bathroom is quite small as well so didn't shower tgt. but bed in room is spacious.

Girl: Discount abit from pics but very cute and petite lady standing at around 1.5m+, i had to look down at her and she look up when we were talking haha, she looks prettier as time passes.

Body: Slim body and smooth skin with a nice ass, not for boob lovers although she has perky nips to tune and suck.

French: started from lip kisses to full on tongue fighting.

Catbath: very solid licking, got me hard in no time.

Bbbj: decent, slow and sensual with some licking of the balls but mostly focus on the head, no dt. not sloppy enough for me and duration abit short.

Fj: Missionary and cowgirl felt abit weird due to the height difference or it could just be me but doggy is def the best position cus you can just grab onto her ass and pump her hard while spanking her. The more i sped up the louder her moans became. Spanked her even harder and her tight pussy clenched onto me. Her moans were music to my ears cus it sounded genuine and sexy af. Didn't take long for me to unload all of my load into the cd before pulling out. Got milked so hard until some of the cum spilled out onto the floor when removing cd😅

GFE: Felt more like chatting with fwb at first then will disturb me by suddenly smacking my butt, pinching/biting my nipples, grabbing my cock randomly or blow air into my ear LOL but near the end of the session the gfe was at its peak cus we were just frenching and constantly touching each other under the blanket. Couldn't keep our hands off each other when it was time to go and just continued at the door. Super exciting

Managed to do only 1 shot but that was more than enough. Too tired as i only slept 2hrs the night before so opted for a massage which was quite relaxing. I dont usually go for massage so not sure how to rate but it did the job.

The only downsides are probably that google translator is needed for 80% of our convos cus her english is quite basic and that she does use phone quite abit during breaks but i didnt really mind cus it was late and i was also js lying down and scrolling my phone at times. Overall a really enjoyable mid-week bonk session. High chance to rtf!

YMMV
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1