The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 31-07-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheesepie123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Field Report(FR) for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Nemo
Looks : 10/10 cute looking
Body : 9/10 xmm body
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : 10/10 started from the shower and continue into bedroom. Did 69 too.
Fuck job(FJ) : 10/10 her pussy is very very tight. I had to pull out a few times to prevent early ejaculation. Her facial experience is one excitement and enjoyment, making you want to pump more. Pump her in missionary, her cowgirl was intense, finished her in standing doggy.
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : 10/10 very very high. she’s talkative and crazy (in a cute and good way).
Return fuck(RTF) : definitely
Old 31-07-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Doublewhemy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lemon /Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=lemon

Looks: 9 cute. Wysiwyg
Body: 10 meaty
Boobs: 10 C cup boobies, not manmade
Pussy: 9 fresh smell and taste
Bbbj: 9 ok to go deep but not long
Fj: 9 tight, even she's very wet can feel tightness
Old 01-08-2024, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 1
MadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to behold

Fr for GX Soju

Till date Soju is the most ting tong FL i've met, in a good way

Location: East side. First time going to this area so took awhile to find the place. Seems crowded at first but ended up being surprisingly discreet.
Place and room is quite narrow so had to squeeze my way in at times, bathroom is quite small as well so didn't shower tgt. but bed in room is spacious.

Girl: Discount abit from pics but very cute and petite lady standing at around 1.5m+, i had to look down at her and she look up when we were talking haha, she looks prettier as time passes.

Body: Slim body and smooth skin with a nice ass, not for boob lovers although she has perky nips to tune and suck.

French: started from lip kisses to full on tongue fighting.

Catbath: very solid licking, got me hard in no time.

Bbbj: decent, slow and sensual with some licking of the balls but mostly focus on the head, no dt. not sloppy enough for me and duration abit short.

Fj: Missionary and cowgirl felt abit weird due to the height difference or it could just be me but doggy is def the best position cus you can just grab onto her ass and pump her hard while spanking her. The more i sped up the louder her moans became. Spanked her even harder and her tight pussy clenched onto me. Her moans were music to my ears cus it sounded genuine and sexy af. Didn't take long for me to unload all of my load into the cd before pulling out. Got milked so hard until some of the cum spilled out onto the floor when removing cd😅

GFE: Felt more like chatting with fwb at first then will disturb me by suddenly smacking my butt, pinching/biting my nipples, grabbing my cock randomly or blow air into my ear LOL but near the end of the session the gfe was at its peak cus we were just frenching and constantly touching each other under the blanket. Couldn't keep our hands off each other when it was time to go and just continued at the door. Super exciting

Managed to do only 1 shot but that was more than enough. Too tired as i only slept 2hrs the night before so opted for a massage which was quite relaxing. I dont usually go for massage so not sure how to rate but it did the job.

The only downsides are probably that google translator is needed for 80% of our convos cus her english is quite basic and that she does use phone quite abit during breaks but i didnt really mind cus it was late and i was also js lying down and scrolling my phone at times. Overall a really enjoyable mid-week bonk session. High chance to rtf!

YMMV
Old 01-08-2024, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
Dchocbar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDchocbar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=994607

Aries
From Terminal21

Had a damn great time with Aries last night.
The main highlight is her bbbj and im a sucker for girl who can give solid bbbj, she was at it for a long time trying different style just to please me. Her bbbj is soft and sensual and it includes the balls too.
Hole is quite tight, I use lube to enter so not injured her, when I fully entered her, her face was like a virgin being fucked. I let her adjust to my size before actually started to move.
I came in minutes after trying in missionary.
Bros please be gentle with her, she is such a nice girl. Still offered massage after shot, since got 10 mins left. Don't want me to waste time.

Another plus is that she resembles her photos also quite short lady.
Old 01-08-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilfanSgx View Post
Fr for Glitter BlackPinkXscorts

TLDR: Natural Tall Slim GF

Body and looks: Can recognize its her from the ADs but definitely a tad too much filters. She looks more like GND kind, not a head turner but very cute vibes. Tall and slim, with a peachy ass and nice boobs fit for her. B cups me thinks

Frenching: Not shy to duel and give playful sucks

BBJ: An ok BBJ with good variation. Can take a face fuck as well though could not really DT me.

Gfe: Ok English and can TCSS well.

FJ: Great and tight. Good moans as well when being serviced.

RTF: Good contender for RTF.
RTF FR for Glitter

She had a promo going and it was a new place, so went for RTF. Recognized me and we had a great time from room entry to the end. Service was better and higher GFE.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish
Old 01-08-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gab1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nemo from bro Pink stable
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=995299

She is an extremely seductive lady who enjoys the session as much as you do, maybe even more than you. Well dressed with a sexy lingerie. Body a bit thicker than pics, have meat at the correct places. She also provide a special service, bros who like to go without condom can definetely go with her. Definitely a sex kitten whose gonna rock you and leave you breathless at the end of the session. Boobs are handful C I suppose, the sight of creampie and her facial expression really shiok I wish I can go 2 rounds but my cock is extremely tired hahaha

Looks – 8/10 pretty
Body – 9/10 if you like thick body
BBBJ – 9/10 good suction with balls licking and inner thigh licking
FJ – 10/10 super wet, makes me fanatize weird things when with her, creampie:YES watching it dripping from her pussy and she let me watch it a moment before she gets up to clean up
GFE – 9/10 willing to please
RTF : Yes
Also for the promo 150/90mins it was good deal 🤝
Old 01-08-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
ryangang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryangang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pinky SYTlover

Look: 9/10 - better than the photos, long hair, chio and young with the clubbing vibe
Shower: bath room too small to have any action but she was happy to wash for me the few times we were inside.
Body: 9/10 - fair smooth skin with sexy, curvy, slim and slender with tight body figure, hot perky ass.
Boobs: 9/10 - natural and nice for her size, sensitive nipple and nice to suck and lick, nice to play with
Frenching: 9/10 - she initiated it first, more like frenching your gf, those intense and aggressive tongue fight
Painting: 9/10 - trimmed, super wet and sensitive but she said she prefers to fuck
BBBJ: 8/10 - good licking and she is good at attacking the dickhead til I nearly cum, no teething. deep throat. slow and gentle type.
FJ: 9/10 - Fucked her fast, hard and deep. Naturally lubricated so no ky needed at all. Screwing her in 3 different positions no issue at all. Good moaning responsive and super wild and responsive in bed.
GFE: 10/10 - willing to do things to satisfy you, Gao Gao, sweet with high KC type
RTF: Yes but she is going back next week.

Thanks bro SYT
Old 01-08-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 22
riverlim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterriverlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Club Friday JJ
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993988

Okt: bro Friday was very prompt and efficient in replying

Looks: 90% similarities to pics, nice feature and she always smiling

Body: natural C with sensitive nips to lick, will moan and hug me closer when I attack her nehneh while she’s laying on bed. Usual thai tan

French: start with slow small kises to both tongue met and fight

Bbbj: very strong suction, tongue playing with my tip, shaft and take her time to lick my 2 balls, hands caressing my ass. Unloaded my first shot CIM, she can’t swallow everything but watching my cum drip from her mouth was erotic

Fj: shaved and she loves hard pounding i guess as the harder and deeper i go the louder her moans. Manage tried a few positions and she is accommodating. I didn’t use condom with her, watching my cock slip in and out of her wet pussy was enough to make my cum 2nd time

Truly a great money spent. Very chatty, friendly and she has good attitude. Thanks bro Friday to introduce me to JJ
Old 01-08-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexxdrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lemon - Lust365 :

Looks: 9.5/10 she is pretty with cfm face
Body: 8.5/10 petite with a good ass and perfect bod
Boobs: 8.5/10 Big for her body type,
Frenching: 9/10 lots of lip smacking
Bbbj: 9/10 I like that she has soft hands and good grip.
Fj: 9.5/10 energetic and flexible for some positions. Solid bonk (Bros must try her in doggie, won’t disappoint)

Gfe: 9.5/10 no commercial feels. Sweet and cuddly type of gf, all smiles
Old 01-08-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 17
srodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of light
Balloon > Merci
20s , tall 1.6ish, thai tan, pleasent GND look with blonde dye hair, made C, meaty bum no sag, trim not shave, deep BBJ, FJ feel long vaginal muscle clamping dick, some massage in between shots, nego special fee if you like, overall good service

Old 01-08-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 15
Babos is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBabos is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=994746
Pink lady - Fairy
31/8

Fairer skin compared to pics-cute-pretty- GFE max, surrendered my shots easily even contacted okt to extend for 2s which I initially only book for 1s

Face: 9/10 WYSIWYG
Boobs: 8/10 natural B but suit her body,not for boobs lovers
French: 8.5/10 can DFK but needs to warm up first, otherwise no fireworks lol
BBBJ: 8.5/10 soft and no teeth, determine to suck till I moans haha, let her enjoy my cock for 10mins before moving on to other action. Did bbbj for 1st and 2nd round as foreplay
FJ: 10/10, super wet, try many position , quite easy to make her cum, usually fl tends to have a hard time climaxing. 2nd round always have same standard, i just can’t get enough of her
GFE: 10/10 , communication still use Gt, but she is very attentive lady
OKT: 10/10
RTF: yes will make time before she goes back

Overall 9/10

If you prefer girl with good girl look, a bit innocent and make love to you with so much passion then she is perfect la
Old 01-08-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 19
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

FR on Fang - Loveaffair

Look: 8.5/10 looks - She is friendly Pretty Milf

Body: 9/10 Slim and tall with B cup boobs, but consider fair and smooth skin

Painting: 9/10 she enjoy being lick and gets wet easily, with little fingering but not inside..

French: 8/10 French a little as she ulcer on mouth, but still give some GFE experience

BBBJ: 9/10 Quite an awesome job on this department, she did put in effort and tongue skill is pretty good

FJ: 9/10 Her cowgirl ride was excellent, we did doggy position and ended with missionary for my 2nd shot

GFE: 9/10 She is nice gals, and able to communicate with simple English

RTF: Yes, try other gals first.
Old 01-08-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 7
Footballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler3343 View Post
FR for Aura (GX)

Date of bonk : 28/7/2024

Looks : 7/10 (mistress looks, slight blemishes but well covered up with make up)
Body : 8/10 (slender and tall, at least 170, no tummy, very well maintained body, have some meat on her butt, bakness 2)
Boobs : ?/10 (enhanced B's to C's, not hard not soft, will not rate as not a fan of enhanced boobs)
Frenching : 10/10 (very proactive, rapes your mouth with her meaty tongue)
AR : 8/10 (quite good, only gripe is there isn't much saliva to give it a wet and messy feel)
BBBJ : 9/10 (HJ and BBBJ combo almost made me misfire, hasn't been 1 that could do that, might go back just to try it out)
FJ : 10/10

PS. she likes giving prostate massage, so if that's your game, do give her a try
Thanks bro for the true review. She's damn wild and hardcore on bed
Left the room happily
Old 01-08-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
carrides is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Mini in Seduction :

Appearance
Face is pretty much what you see from pics and telegram ads with amazing body curve. Meaty ass and super big boobs.

BJ
Nice suction and never watch time one, nice buildup too

FJ
Hardworking and accommodating to my request. Not dead fish and very auto, cowgirl is 100%

GFE
Nice bubbly girl after shots.

RTF
Not really into repeat bonk but she's good, might consider RTF before she go.
Old 01-08-2024, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 18
ilikekitty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilikekitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Micky Terminal21
Yesterday’s session

Looks : 8/10 pretty a bit slutty
Body : 9/10 thick body with huge boobs, can bury your cock in the middle
BBBJ : 9/10 power suction, she did this thing with her hair slay it from side to side making her hot as hell
Painting. : 9/10
FJ : 9/10 hardcore and wild in bed, let you do all you want with her boobs
Location :7/10 not really a fan to be honest, but ok still can accept
Gfe : 9/10 polite and professional , more towards Pse during fucking which i like, came in for what i pay for

Couldn't ask for better partner in bed. Spent a long time going down on her, love to see her climax and almost scream when say “ahh". Missionary for first shot as she likes that position while sucking her boobs like hungry baby. First shot done. A few minutes rests and round 2 her turns to ride. It was intense, wild riding with huge boobs bouncing up down, left right, damn!! Not one second my cock went limo in round 2. She indeed good with expression and use her asset at its best.

RTF : Yup, will visit again soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1